hey fellow TEWers if any of you remember the DDP/Undertaker/Sara stalker angle that took place in 2001 I am wanting to recreate that kind of storyline but I need some advice on who to use as the female, who to use as the female's husband/boyfriend/friend and who to use as the stalker. I have a few ideas for the stalker such as Snitsky or Mike Knox but I would appreciate your suggestions please. thanks.

Boyfriend: William Regal Female: Layla Stalker: Mike Knox you could also use Kelly Kelly as she had history with Mike Knox on ECW when she was attracted to Punk and 'going out with' Knox, but then you could use any male character but it would need a few weeks build up for the two to be viewed as a couple.

[QUOTE=Woodsmeister;522504]Boyfriend: William Regal Female: Layla Stalker: Mike Knox you could also use Kelly Kelly as she had history with Mike Knox on ECW when she was attracted to Punk and 'going out with' Knox, but then you could use any male character but it would need a few weeks build up for the two to be viewed as a couple.[/QUOTE]The whole Kelly thing was the first thing I thought of also but then tried to think of who could give a really sick and twisted verision of the abduction angle... I would also bring back Big Visera and align him and GDust making him his bodyguard.

[QUOTE=Woodsmeister;522504] you could also use Kelly Kelly as she had history with Mike Knox on ECW when she was attracted to Punk and 'going out with' Knox, but then you could use any male character but it would need a few weeks build up for the two to be viewed as a couple.[/QUOTE] this could work out perfectly because Kelly Kelly is actually "dating" Jamie Noble in my current game so it could fit.

Archived