WCW 2002-Survived and Strong

[SIZE="4"][B][U][CENTER]WCW 2002-Survived and Strong [/CENTER][/U][/B][/SIZE] [CENTER]This is based on my tew 2007 go. I took control of WCW in December 2000 and have led them from the ashes into the future with a strong roster with many surprises. WCW are now the number 1 company in the world with WWF in second but still fighting. WCW has two brands and 3 shows but the brand split has now relaxed and superstars appear on both shows much as they do on todays WWE programming. Here is my current roster: (Nitro in Orange, Thunder in Blue) Main Eventers: [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Bill Goldberg[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Chris Benoit[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Diamond Dallas Page[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Jeff Jarrett[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Justin Credible[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Kane[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Ken Shamrock[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Konnan[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Mike Awesome[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Positively Kanyon[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rhino[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rob Van Dam[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Scott Steiner[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Sean O Haire[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Shane Douglas[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Shane Helms[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Shawn Michaels[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Steve Austin[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Sting[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Taz[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]The Undertaker[/COLOR] Upper Midcarders: [COLOR="DarkOrange"]AJ Styles[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Andrew Martin[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]A-Train[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Billy Kidman[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Bob Howard[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Bryan Clarke[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Chris Candido[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Eric Young[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]EZ Money[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Hugh Morrus[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Jamie Noble[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]John Layfield[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Jushin Thunder Lyger[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Kid Kash[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Lance Storm[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Little Guido[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Masahiro Chono[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Monty Sopp[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Nova[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Rey Mysterio[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Scoot Andrew[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Spike Dudley[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Yoshihiro Tajiri[/COLOR] Midcarders: [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Ace Steel[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Adam Pearce[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Air Paris[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Alex Wright[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]American Dragon[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Balls Mahoney[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]BJ Whitmer[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Chad Collyer[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Chavo Guerrero Jr[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Christian York[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Danny Doring[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Dean Malenko[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Donovan Morgan[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Doug Basham[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Doug Williams[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Hector Garza[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Joey Matthews[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Johnny Devine[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Julio Dinero[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Ken Kennedy[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Kenta Kobashi[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Masato Tanaka[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Mike Quackenbush[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Mikey Whipwreck[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Nate Webb[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Roadkill[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Scott Anton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Scott Norton[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Sean Waltman[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Shark Boy[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Simon Diamond[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Sonjay Dutt[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Spanky[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Steven Regal[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Super Dragon[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Taka Michinoku[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Teddy Hart[/COLOR] Lower Midcarders: [COLOR="Blue"]Blitzkrieg[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Carly Colon[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Chris Sabin[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Halloween[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homicide[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Michael Shane[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Nigel McGuinness[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Paul London[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Ruckus[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Yang[/COLOR] Openers: [COLOR="Blue"]Christopher Daniels[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Hayabusa[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]NOSAWA[/COLOR] Managers: Bret Hart-Manages Teddy Hart James Mitchell-Manages Yoshihiro Tajiri and Mikey Whipwreck Kevin Nash-Manages Justin Credible Ric Flair-Manages Sean O Haire Vince Russo-Manages AJ Styles Tag Teams: Christian York and Joey Matthews Danny Doring and Roadkill Hart And Soul(Chris Sabin and Teddy Hart) High Impact(Rey Mysterio and Super Dragon) Hot Commodity(EZ Money and Nova) Legion Of Doom(Animal And Hawk) Nate Webb and Shark Boy Power And Glory(Ace Steel and Scott Anton) Spanky And Paul London The Age Of The Fall(Ruckus And Adam Pearce) The Future(Ken Kennedy and Monty Sopp) The New Bulldogs(Doug Williams and Nigel Mcguinness) The Sinners(Mikey Whipwreck and Tajiri) Thunder Dragons(American Dragon and Jushin Lyger) Champions: WCW World Heavyweight: Jeff Jarrett WCW Title: Shane Helms WCW United States: Rob Van Dam WCW Television: Andrew Martin WCW Cruiserweight: AJ Styles WCW Tag Team: Hot Commodity[/CENTER]

[SIZE="5"][B][U][CENTER][U]WCW Halloween Havoc Results:[/U][/CENTER][/U][/B][/SIZE] [B][CENTER]Sunday Week 4 October 2002, Copps Collisseum, Ontario, Canada[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER] Overall Show Rating: B+[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]AJ Styles won a battle royal to retain his Cruiserweight title. [B]C+[/B] Hot Commodity defeated High Impact and Christian York/Joey Matthews to retain their Tag Team Titles. [B]D+[/B] Andrew Martin defeated Sean Waltman in the finals of The TV Title Tournament to become the new WCW Television Champion. [B]B-[/B] Steve Austin defeated Kane [B]B[/B] Mike Awesome defeated Scott Steiner, Tazz and Sean O Haire. [B]B[/B] Shawn Michaels defeated Positively Kanyon, Shane Douglas and Chris Benoit. [B]B[/B] Rob Van Dam defeated The Undertaker to retain his United States Championship. [B]B-[/B] Shane Helms defeated Rhino and Sting to retain his WCW Championship. [B]B[/B] Jeff Jarrett defeated Bill Goldberg, Lance Storm, Konnan, John Layfield and Justin Credible to retain his World Heavyweight Championship. [B]B+[/B][/CENTER]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="5"][U]WCW Monday Nitro Preview:[/U][/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER][B][I]On the aftermath of a shocking Pay-Per-View, we stumble into the Halifax Metro Center ready for action and ready to ask whats next for our WCW Champions?[/I][/B] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][U][SIZE="4"]EZ Money Vs AJ Styles:[/SIZE][/U][/B] A clash of the young lions as one half of the unstoppable World Tag Team Champions takes on the 4 time and current reigning WCW Cruiserweight Champion. AJ comes into this one on the back of an impressive battle royal win at Halloween Havoc. Can EZ Money pull off an upset over the champion? [B][U][SIZE="4"]Andrew Martin Vs Lance Storm:[/SIZE][/U][/B] Fresh off the back of his tournament win this past Sunday, Andrew Martin will be looking to prove his win was no fluke. His path may be cut short though as Lance Storm will be looking to let off some steam after coming so close to winning the World heavyweight title this past Sunday. Can Martin hold onto his newly won gold? [B][U][SIZE="4"]Joey Matthews Vs Rey Mysterio:[/SIZE][/U][/B] Both of these mens teams lost to the champions this past Sunday, Both will be looking to restart their engines and give themselves another shot at the gold. Matthews is a bright and young superstar with unlimited potential. Can he put one over the wily and fast Rey Mysterio? [B][U][SIZE="4"]Sean O Haire Vs John Layfield:[/SIZE][/U][/B] Both men have been shunted out of the World title picture for now so they have set their sights on Andrew Martin and his newly reinstated Television Championship. The winner of this match gets a shot at the Mayhem PPV. Can the self proclaimed,"Richest man in wrestling" defeat the Next Big Thing and his manager Ric Flair? [B][U] [SIZE="4"]Steve Austin Vs Tazz Vs Scott Steiner:[/SIZE][/U][/B] WCW President Hulk Hogan announced on WCW.com after the PPV this past Sunday, that these three superstars will face each other for a shot at Jeff Jarretts coveted World Heavyweight Championship. Can the rattlesnake carry on his winning streak and beat the Human suplex machine and Big Poppa Pump? [B][U] Quick Picks:[/U][/B] EZ Money Vs AJ Styles(Non Title) Andrew Martin Vs Lance Storm(WCW TV Title) Joey Matthews Vs Rey Mysterio Sean O Haire Vs John Layfield(TV Number One Contender) Steve Austin Vs Tazz vs Scott Steiner(World Number One Contender)[/CENTER][/FONT]

[B][COLOR="red"]EZ Money[/COLOR][/B] Vs AJ Styles(Non Title) [SIZE="1"]Tainted win. Maybe a quick roll up holding the tights. To make AJ more intresting in hunting EZ Money for the Title[/SIZE] Andrew Martin Vs [B][COLOR="red"]Lance Storm[/COLOR][/B](WCW TV Title) [SIZE="1"]Superkicks Andrew "test" Martins head off[/SIZE] Joey Matthews Vs [B][COLOR="red"]Rey Mysterio[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="1"]Puching rey rey. Posible feud with Storm. They would make an awesome fead (wrestling based)[/SIZE] Sean O Haire Vs [B][COLOR="red"]John Layfield[/COLOR][/B](TV Number One Contender) [SIZE="1"]Better performer. Clean win with a Clothesline From Hell takes O Haires head off[/SIZE] [B][COLOR="Red"]Steve Austin[/COLOR][/B] Vs Tazz vs Scott Steiner(World Number One Contender) [SIZE="1"]Can go with either Austin or Steiner. That depends on what direction you want to go with your company[/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"][U][CENTER]WCW Monday Nitro:[/CENTER][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE] [I]Live from the Halifax Metro Center.[/I] Pyro goes off as we kick off the first Nitro of November 2002, the camera cuts to our Announcers, Mike Tenay, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan and Joey Styles. [COLOR="Red"]Mike Tenay: Hello everybody and welcome to the first Nitro of the month and on the back of another great PPV![/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Joey Styles: Your right there Mike, what a PPV it was, we crowned a new Television champion in Andrew Martin who defeated Sean Waltman in the finals of a great tournament. Also all of our champions managed to retain their titles, some in despicable circumstances..[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Bobby Heenan: Oh give over Styles, I know your on about our great World champion and he deserved to win that match and you know it![/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]MT: Well Brain, I know you truly believe that dont you? Well before my colleague can retort, We send you to the back as Mean Gene is with the new Television champ, Andrew Martin.[/COLOR] (Camera cuts to the back where Mean gene is dwarfed by Martin) [COLOR="Purple"]Mean Gene: Hello folks! Im standing here with our newly crowned television champion, Andrew Martin, Andrew how does it feel to be the first man to win the reinstated title?[/COLOR] AM: It feels great geno, you know ive not been here very long but I feel ive made a big impact. I feel on top of the world to be here and now I hold this belt(looks at the belt and shines it)I aint letting go. [COLOR="Purple"]MG: But lets focus on tonight Andrew, tonight you face a fellow canadian in Lance Storm.[/COLOR] AM: Geno, Lance is one of canada's finest but tonight, he is gonna feel the big boot of Andrew Martin. [I]Camera cuts back to the ring as "Hot Commodity" hits and the WCW Tag champs walk to the ring. EZ Money grabs a mic,[/I] EZ Money: Well, well, you all thought that we didnt have the stones to win last night, but we proved you all wrong! You see, We are the hottest entity in wrestling today, the hottest tag team this company...this business has ever seen! We welcome all challengers for our belts, but onto tonight, AJ Ive got no beef with you but the powers that be seem to want us to cross paths and if I need to add more gold to this gorgeous waist, then its nothing personal son... "Phenomenal" hits and the WCW Cruiserweight Champion walks to the ring with his manager Vince Russo. [B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"][U]EZ Money Vs AJ Styles:[/U] (Non-Title)[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B] A fast paced match which was very even until EZ money took control with a beautiful spinning wheel kick. Several fast paced moves later and AJ powers out of a sleeper and hits the Pele for a two count. Nova gets riled up and hits the apron only to get pulled off by Russo. Nova clocks him with the tag belt, distracting AJ long enough for EZ Money to roll him up for the three count. [B]Winner: EZ Money via roll up. (Rating: C+)[/B] After the match Hot Commodity scamper up the ramp with their arms aloft celebrating a big win over the Cruiserweight champ. [COLOR="Red"]MT: Wow a big win there for EZ Money, that has to make him a contender for AJ's belt now.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]JS: Well AJ has screwed enough people over Mike, im sure as hell not upset to see it happen to him once in a while.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]BH: Ah quit you jabberin Styles, Im more interested in the main event tonight, Ive got a feeling Tazz is gonna destroy Austin and Steiner tonight.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]MT: We do have a big main event Brain, your absolutely correct. I dont know who id pick to win but the rattlesnake Steve Austin has to be a favourite after his big win over Kane last night.[/COLOR] "Rattlesnake" hits and Steve Austin swaggers his way to the ring to a massive pop. After his usual crowd saluting he grabs a mic.. SA: Ya know, ive only been here a few weeks and people are already asking, "why Steve? Why?" "Why did you leave the WWF to come to WCW? I mean you got fired from there Steve! i thought you hated the place?" Well the truth is boys and girls that old Mr Austin was getting looked over up north, they just didnt think i could cut it no more but EH-EH! I dont give a rats ass if Vince Mcmahon doesnt think im as good as there top guys, im the best that company ever had, hell I could beat any of their guys everyday of the week, twice on Sunday! But you know what really pissed me off? It was Jeff Jarrett running his little whiny mouth about he was the greatest WCW Champion of all time, about how he could beat just anybody! Well tonight, this rattlesnake is gonna open up a fresh can of whoop ass on Tazz and Scott Steiner and then walk into Mayhem and walk out the new WCW World Heavyweight champion! And thats the bottom line....(the crowd finish off his trademarked sentence) His music hits and he salutes the crowd the way only Austin could before we cut to commercial. [B]COMMERCIAL BREAK.[/B] And we are back with Mean Gene standing by with John Layfield. [COLOR="Purple"]MG: Im standing here with the self proclaimed "Richest man in wrestling" John Layfield, John what are your thoughts on tonights match against Sean O Haire?[/COLOR] JL: Who? [COLOR="Purple"]MG: Sean O Haire John, hes your opponent for tonight. [/COLOR] JL: I know who he is Okerlund! I was making a point that hes a nobody! Whos he beat? Wow he was WCW World champ for like a week! Sean, your a nobody and John Layfield, (stretches out arm and rubs it) well he likes to give nobodies a special present! Tonight son, im gonna make you into a somebody, a somebody who got his head taken off by a John Layfield Clothesline from hell! Get outta my way..(he pushes past Mean Gene and storms off) [COLOR="Purple"]MG: Back to you Mike... [/COLOR] We cut back to the ring where "Payback" hits and the TV Champion, Andrew Martin makes his way to the ring to quite a big pop. "Canada" hits and Lance Storm makes his way to the ring to a big pop also. [B][U][SIZE="4"]WCW Television Championship:[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE="4"]Andrew Martin Vs Lance Storm:[/SIZE][/U][/B] Martin overpowers Storm and dominates the opening minutes only for one small mistake leading to Storm hitting a step-up enzuigiri for a two count to get back into the match. Storm controls the match with several ground and pound maneuveurs mainly concentrating on Martin's legs. Martin begins to fight out of a leg lock and manages to kick Storm away, get to his feet and dodge a clothesline by Storm and nail a huge running [I][B]Big Boot[/B][/I]! 1.....2.....No Storm gets his shoulder up! Justin Credible makes his way to the ring to a shower of boos and stands at ringside. Storm counters a [B][I]ring of death[/I][/B](Testdrive) and hits a superkick heard around the arena but Credible jumps on the apron distracting Storm for long enough that Martin gets to his feet runs off the ropes and nails a second huge [B][I]Big Boot[/I][/B] and covers for the 1...2...3.. [B]Winner and STILL Television Champion: Andrew Martin. (Rating: D+)[/B] Justin Credible dives in and begins raining punches on Lance Storm. Andrew Martin steps in and pushes him off but as he turns his back to check on Storm, Credible low blows Martin and then hits him with the TV title. Credible stands tall in the ring as boos rain down. [B]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/B] As we return we see Hot Commodity walking backstage talking and laughing amongst themselves. President Hogan walks out of his office in front of them.. HH: Hey dudes, thought id let you two know, next week on Nitro, you are defending the tag team titles against AJ Styles and a partner of his choosing! Hot Commodity are not happy as Hogan walks away with a big smile on his face.. We cut back to the announce booth... [COLOR="Red"]MT: WOW! Next week a huge match up! The Tag Team championships will be defended against AJ Styles and a partner of his choosing! Who do you think it will be brain?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]BH: I dont care to be honest Tenay, Those guys are the hottest tag team this companys ever seen! Styles doesnt stand a chance![/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]MT: Well we'll see next week here on Nitro! Coming up folks is a battle of the high flyers as former tag team champion, Joey Matthews takes on Rey Mysterio![/COLOR] We cut to a video package of the feud between Hot Commodity, Matthews and York and Mysterio and Dragon. "619" hits as Rey Mysterio makes his way to the ring to a huge pop. "Young Guns" hits as Joey Matthews makes his way to the ring to a mixed reaction. [B][U][SIZE="4"][CENTER][U]Joey Matthews Vs Rey Mysterio:[/U][/CENTER][/SIZE][/U][/B] Another fast paced encounter with Rey Rey taking the early advantage with some high flying lucha libre counters and a few hurricanranas. Matthews counters a third attempted hurricanrana into a powerbomb though and begins to dominate. The finish came when Matthews went for a [B]frog splash[/B] but Mysterio ran up the ropes, and went for his [B]Springboard Hurricanrana[/B] but Matthews hit a top rope powerbomb and covered for the three count. [B]Winner: Joey Matthews (Rating D+)[/B] [COLOR="Red"]MT: Wow what a match! A shocking win for Joey Matthews but thats gotta be a big boost to his tag team title hopes! [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]JS: Your right there Mike, im sure now that He and Christian York will get a shot at the tag team titles.[/COLOR] We cut backstage as Sean O Haire is getting warmed up when his manager, the Nature Boy, Ric Flair walks into his dressing room. RF: Hey champ! You ready for this? Its not gonna be an easy fight you know, Layfield's got some skills. SOH: Dont worry about it Ric, to be honest, im sick and tired of being looked over for title shots and if John Layfield doesnt know who I am before now, He will know afterwards that im the NEXT BIG THING! O Haire walks out of his dressing room as Flair smiles and says go get em champ. [B]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/B] We return as Mean Gene is standing by with Big Poppa Pump, Scott Steiner. [COLOR="Purple"]MG: Hello everybody, tonight Scott, you face two of the toughest guys in WCW for a shot at Jeff Jarrett's world heavyweight title. How are you feeling Scott?[/COLOR] Steiner flexes his muscles and chuckles. SS: You think Big Poppa Pump is afraid? Please Okerlund, I eat guys like Austin and Tazz for breakfast! Tonight is the booty call for Big Poppa Pump, and hes gonna lay down a whole new style of beatin for those two jabronis. Austin! If you think what youve done before WCW was supposed to impress me well it dont! And Tazz, you made your name in a small, dirty little garbage promotion? Big deal! Tonight Freakzilla is gonna teach you boys a thing or two! Holla if ya hear me! We go back to the ring as "Voodoo Chile" hits and the president of WCW, Hulk Hogan makes his way to the ring. He poses for the fans before rgabbing a mic.. HH: Hulkamania is running wild here in the Halifax Metro Center! (fans cheer wildly) HH: Well ya know something dudes, Hulk Hogan has been sat in the back and thinking about some things. First of all he wants to wish all 3 of tonights main event opponents good luck brothas! And secondly, Next week here on Nitro, The hulkster has decided to make 3 title matches! First the one you know about, Our WCW Tag team Champions, Hot Commodity will take on AJ Styles and a partner of his choosing. Second, Our Television champ, and one heck of a dude, Andrew Martin, will defend his Television championship against Justin Credible! (fans cheer that one) HH: And last but not least amigos, is The World heavyweight champion, Jeff Jarrett defending his belt against........The Undertaker! Now I know we have a number one contenders match here tonight, but the winner of that will still face the champion at Mayhem, but its now a question of is it Jarrett or is it Taker? Ill let you dwell on that one brothas and sisters, its time for our next match and the Hulksters gonna sit at ringside for this one. (Hogan drops the mic and goes to ringside and grabs a chair) "Next Big Thing" hits and Sean O Haire walks to the ring with the nature boy at his side. "Money Money" hits as John Layfield makes his way to the ring as dollars fall from the ceiling. [B][U][CENTER]Number One Contendership For the WCW TV Title:[/CENTER][/U][/B] [B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"][U]Sean O Haire Vs John Layfield:[/U][/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B] A Slow paced brawl to start off with, Layfield gets the advantage early with a cheap low blow and he begins to work on the legs of O Haire. Layfield blocks the start of an O Haire comeback with a vicious forearm and applies a leglock to slow down the pace. The crowd rally behind O Haire as he fights his way out but is favouring his leg. He ducks an attempted [B]Clothesline From Hell[/B] and hits the [B]Widowmaker[/B] but only gets a two count to the shock of the crowd! He gingerly climbs the turnbuckle but his leg is slowing him down. Layfield gets to his feet and nails him with rights and elfts before climbing the turnbuckle to attempt a superplex. O Haire counters into a front suplex off the top which bounces Layfield perfectly in place for the [B]Seanton Bomb[/B] which connects and O Haire covers for the 1...2...3! [B]Winner and new Number One Contender for the TV Title: Sean O Haire. (Rating B)[/B] O Haire celebrates with the Nature Boy but as he climbs the turnbuckle to celebrate, Layfield bounces off the ropes and destroys Flair with a devastating [B]Clothesline From Hell[/B]! Layfield escapes as O Haire calls for the EMTS. Flair doesnt appear to be moving at all as they arrive and see to him. [B] COMMERCIAL BREAK[/B] MT: We are back ladies and gentleman and President Hogan is in the ring with Sean O Haire and the EMTS as Ric Flair is stretchered out of the ring. lets take another look at what happened... VIDEO REPLAYS FLAIR TAKING A HUGE CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL.. [COLOR="Blue"]JS: OH MY GOD! It nearly took his head off!![/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]BH: Well thats what you get for messing with a rich man![/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]MT: But Brain, Flair didnt even interfere in the match! He just watched his protege beat Layfield fair and damn square and then that sore loser decides to hit a defenceless Flair with that clothesline! Hogan needs to take action![/COLOR] Flair is stretchered out with the crowd on their feet clapping as we are shown a second replay of Flair getting decimated with that brutal clothesline. We cut backstage as Mean Gene is running after John Layfield and trying to get an interview. [COLOR="Purple"]MG: Mr Layfield! Mr Layfield, if you will, why did you assault Ric Flair? The man did nothing to you![/COLOR] JL: Nothing? He did nothing? How about him shouting at me when im on the top rope, putting me off so i get suplexed off? He cost me my title shot and I wanted to send a message to not just him but the entire locker room. (he gets up close to the camera) If you mess with John Layfield, it will cost you dearly! Layfield storms off into his limo as Mean Gene send us back to the ring where Bret Hart is standing in the ring with a microphone. BH: I would like to introduce to you all, The greatest cruiserweight to ever step foot in this ring since my brother Owen. He is a former cruiserweight champion, He is my nephew, Teddy Hart! "Hart Attack" hits and the young, ****y Teddy Hart makes his way to the ring to a chorus of boos. He poses for a while before taking the mic off his uncle. TH: Listen to you people....(crowd boos)..you know what your problem is? Your jealous! (more boos) Thats right! JEALOUS! you cant take that I am a high flying god and am the rightful Cruiserweight champion! The reason I am out here is because I think its time I got another shot at the Cruiserweight title. But so do a lot of other guys in the back, so President Hogan told me this, Starting on Thunder, there will be a cruiserweight title shot tournament with the winner facing AJ Styles at Mayhem. Now Im going to win that title shot and beat Styles, which ive done before, and become the rightful Cruiserweight champion because I am simply, the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be. The crowd boos heavily as Teddy and his uncle Bret pose in the ring before making their way backstage. [COLOR="Red"]MT: WOW! A shocking announcement there folks! Starting this thursday, A cruiserweight tournament to decide the number one contender![/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]BH: Yeah and ive just got word that the Brackets will be up on WCW.com straight after this broadcast![/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]JS: Make sure you check out WCW.com to find out those brackets![/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]MT: Indeed Joey, well up next, its time for our main event! Steve Austin faces The human suplex machine, Tazz and Big Poppa Pump, Scott Steiner in a triple threat match to decide the number one contender for the World Heavyweight championship![/COLOR] [B] COMMERCIAL BREAK[/B] As we return, a video plays of Steve Austins past WCW career and his current wins before cutting to videos of Scott Steiners past WCW Title reigns and Tazzs original dominance in the company. "Chosen One" Hits to a huge chorus of boos as the current WCW World Heavyweight champion, Jeff Jarrett, makes his way to ringside and the commentators table. JJ: I wanna see this personally so i can scout which of these losers is gonna face me at Mayhem! ""Holla If Ya Hear Me" Hits as Big Poppa Pump himself makes his way to the ring to a big pop. "Survive" hits as Tazz makes his way to the ring to a huge chorus of boos. "Rattlesnake" hits to a humongous pop as Steve Austin swaggers to the ring. [B][U][CENTER]Number One Contendership for the World Heavyweight Title:[/CENTER][/U][/B] [B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"][U]Steve Austin Vs Tazz Vs Scott Steiner:[/U][/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B] Slobberknocker describes this one perfectly as Austin cleans house with lefts and rights at the start before Tazz sneaks in from behind and hits a beautiful german suplex to take the advantage. A fairly even contest which saw some amazing spots such as Austin superplexing Tazz as Steiner powerbombed Austin, Austin hitting two Lou Thesz presses in a row, Steiner hitting a double northern lights suplex on both guys. But the finish came when Austin hit a [B]stunner[/B] on Steiner, Jarrett got out of his seat and into the ring and swung at Austin with his guitar but nailed Tazz instead who was stalking Austin, Austin hits a [B]stunner[/B] on Jarrett before dragging a dazed Tazz to his feet, giving him the finger and then nailing him with a [B]Stunner[/B] before covering him for the 1....2....3! Winner and new number one contender for the World Title: Steve Austin (Rating B+) Austin celebrates with two beers as the commentators go ballistic. We close the show with the image of Austin saluting Jarrett with two beers. [COLOR="Red"]MT: Thats it folks, join us next week for the aftermath of this week as we have 3 major title matches! Im Mike Tenay and this was Monday Nitro![/COLOR] [B]END OF SHOW[/B][/CENTER]

Archived