90's mod new release: 1990 'Year Of The Warrior' mod coming in 09

[CENTER][IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f360/withauthority/title_screen_90sModCWSaton.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [quote] [B][CENTER] MOD STATS Workers: 2,000 Active: (Over 1000+) Yet to Debut: (Over 800) Females(Over 300) Alter Egos: 300 Angles: 1,088 (no doubles) Events: 130 Gimmicks: 505 (no doubles) Injuries: 70 Locations: 1,250 Match Types: 177 Promotions: 80 Active (23) Yet To Debut: (57) Stables: 12 Start Injuries: 10 Storylines: 245 Teams: 230 Titles: 74 Title Lineage: 210 TV Shows: 17 Worker Relations: 970 Completion Percentage: 10% [/B][/CENTER] [/quote] Like when I took my original 1992 mod and turned it into 1991, an updated version of my 1991 mod will be serving as the base for my 1990 release. I realized I wanted to do a dawn of the 90's mod midway through making the other databases, but I figured I might as well take the long way there and complete the other years in the process. I'm anticipating alot of free time during the Christmas holiday to work on it, and I'm hoping to have it completed early into the new year. In addition to everything else, I'm looking at at least 200 new wrestler additions, both active and yet to debut ones. As for the start date, I'm still kicking that around, it's either going to be January (1990) like with all my mods, or April 1990, post Wrestlemania. My only other idea was to do a 1996 or mid 90's-ish type, but since BurningHamsters already doing what I believe is going to be a very good iteration of that, this will probably be my final TEW 2008 mod release. I'll definitely bring these mods into TEW 2009/2010 if people would like and time permits.

I loved your 1991 mod and just the amount of workers you had to debut was awe some. But one question to some you mentioned TEW09 ? i did not know there was going to be another version of this game out so soon ? We all know Adam is working on the next version of the MMA game so i presumed the next installment of this game would be around 2010 or so. You keeping secrets from us:D

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;523173] this will probably be my final TEW 2008 mod release. I'll definitely bring these mods into TEW 2009/2010 if people would like and time permits.[/QUOTE] I believe this was the quote mike was refering to. no idea when the next edish is going to be released, im sure that was just speculation. Keeping with the topic, I loved your '91 and '92 mods. Cant wait for this one. Thanks for all the work you've put into these. Phreak

• 7 months later...

Archived