Fire Pro-Wrestling Returns

The Stallion

Hey guys, I just picked up this game and I am overwhelmed with the amount of editing possible. Its amazing the depth that is achievable in this game. I am looking to create feds like TNA, WWE, ROH and SHIMMER (with 500 CAW slots available I should be able to achieve this). Anybody know a really good site to get really good CAW's. Also if you have any good CAW's of your own, feel free to foward them to me. Thanks in advance!

[QUOTE=The Stallion;524060]Hey guys, I just picked up this game and I am overwhelmed with the amount of editing possible. Its amazing the depth that is achievable in this game. I am looking to create feds like TNA, WWE, ROH and SHIMMER (with 500 CAW slots available I should be able to achieve this). Anybody know a really good site to get really good CAW's. Also if you have any good CAW's of your own, feel free to foward them to me. Thanks in advance![/QUOTE] You are going to want to get a device (one of them cheat ones) that lets you download saves onto a flash drive and transfer it from pc to ps2. fireproclub.com is full of saves some having almost all 500 caw slots filled with real people all that look great and programmed quite well. They also have the people in the game renamed to their real names and if needed a costume change.

[QUOTE=mike b;524066]OK some one tell me what is this ring of fire i have heard so much about. Is it available for PC,is it like one of those WWE video console games what can you do in the game.[/QUOTE] Fire Pro Wrestling is a Jap wrestling video game that has endless edit capabilities. Check out You tube for some videos or Wikipedia for info. Its a really good, deep game. Oh its for the PS2.

[QUOTE=masterded;524067]You are going to want to get a device (one of them cheat ones) that lets you download saves onto a flash drive and transfer it from pc to ps2. fireproclub.com is full of saves some having almost all 500 caw slots filled with real people all that look great and programmed quite well. They also have the people in the game renamed to their real names and if needed a costume change.[/QUOTE] What device do you recomend?

[QUOTE=The Stallion;524072]What device do you recomend?[/QUOTE] I would ask them at fireproclub.com I still have my fat PS2 which I have had for 6 years plus. Which allows me to use a device that is not compatible with the slim PS2's. Also even if you had a fat PS2 you would need to find a used one of what I have seeing as they don’t make it anymore because it no longer works.

• 2 weeks later...
AR MAX is the most commonly used and you're right it is a great game. I played Fire Pro D on dreamcast untill the day my dc died. And will most likely do the same with Fire Pro R of my ps2. No pc version. I've actually considered using this game with its amazing edit options to create some of my favorite cornell verse workers and maybe a full edit pack of them.

Archived