The Fall (The Story of the Rise of the NWA)

[quote] [CENTER][B][B][IMG]http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6727/thefalldo2.jpg[/IMG][/B] [/B][/CENTER] [B][B]...March 2001... [/B][/B] [B]At the height of their popularity, with their former enemy WCW vanquished and purchased, the WWF is riding high. It is undoubtably the most powerful promotion in the history of professional wrestling. But questions are being asked about the WCW sale. The U.S Securities and Exchange Commission begins a month-long investigation.[/B] [B][B]...April 2001...[/B][/B] [B]The wrestling world is in shock. The World Wrestling Federation is hit with a three-hundred million dollar fine, after it was revealed that Vince McMahon and AOL-Time Warner executive Jamie Kellner colluded to intentionally lower the purchase price of WCW. Stockholders and investors deserted the WWF, leaving the McMahon family with a humbled empire almost overnight. Disgraced, distraught and heartbroken, with a roster of wrestlers angry at the McMahon's mismanagement, the WWF was effectively shut down. Live events were cancelled, and television contracts were torn up. The McMahons go into isolation.[/B] [B]In the months that follow, promotions across the United States shut down left, right and centre. Without the support of the WWF, OVW, HWA and MCW close shop. After the loss of millions of casual fans, promotions such as JAPW, APW and UPW can't support themselves. Even promotions with a more hardcore following, such as XPW and CZW close down. Some owners say they'll be back when the industry bounces back. Others leave for good. [/B] [B]It is now [B]October 2001[/B]. [/B] [B]The effects of The Fall are still ongoing, but there is cause for optimism. The [B]National Wrestling Alliance[/B], once facing extinction, has re-amalgamated under the leadership of Ric Flair and Dusty Rhodes. WWF loyalists Steve Austin, The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels join the returned Shane McMahon to form [B]Fusion Pro Wrestling[/B]. And on the west coast, Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan use their connections to form the[B] American Wrestling Federation[/B].[/B] [B]This new 'Big Three' is joined by independent federations across the country, and two exciting new touring promotions. In Canada, a rejuvenated Stampede takes the country by storm. The wrestling industry has definitely bounced back from its perilous lows, but for how long?[/B] [/quote] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/NWA.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]The Rise of the NWA[/B][/CENTER] [B]June 2001:[/B] [INDENT][LEFT]Former WCW/WWF Alumni Dusty Rhodes and Ric Flair meet with the NWA Board of Directors at a secure location in North Carolina to discuss business. The WWF has just been shut down permanently and many others in the wrestling world are making strides towards opening up promotions. On the West Coast Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff are looking to open up the American Wrestling Federation and in Texas Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin, Shane McMahon and The Undertaker are to open up Fusion Pro Wrestling. Within days Flair and Rhodes take over the National Wrestling Alliance and begin making phone calls. Within days Flair and Rhodes have gathered enough financial backing for the new NWA to be considered on the same level as the soon to be born AWF and FPW. Flair and Rhodes then start to meet with NWA BOD Member Jack Beaur about contacting talent for the new NWA's TV Show on Fox Sports Net. The New NWA is in full swing and it set to have its debut show in October.[/LEFT] [/INDENT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/NWA.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_RicFlair.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_DustyRhodes2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_JackBauer.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Creative Meeting Number 1:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]First Monday of July 2001:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Building a new NWA IF YOU WEEL[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [LEFT][I][COLOR=black]The NWA (We dropped the new part because frankly everybody left in wrestling at the moment is new) Booking Team of Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes and Jack Bauer held its first ever meeting at Ric Flair's home in North Carolina on the first monday of July 2001. The meeting between the three seemed akward at first as Bauer, Rhodes and Flair all had different ideas on how the company needed to be presented. Rhodes of course wanted a more traditional approach for the NWA while Jack was on the complete opposite side of the spectrum wanting youth and energy in the roster. Ric Flair seems to be the voice of reason realising that both men's booking ideas have positives and negatives. After a brief argument Flair calms both men down... here is the conversation from there on.[/COLOR][/I][/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Flair: [/B]Gentlemen. Everyone knows why we are here today. In less than 2 months we have to start putting on a weekly Televised Wrestling Product on par with whatever Hogan (AWF) and Steve Austin (FPW) are wanting to do. We need to start at the foundation of this company before we try to sign anyone up. I've already contacted Arn Anderson and Ricky Steamboat about being our road agents and helping us put matches together. I did this out of instinct of course because I didn't think anyone would have a problem with it. I have an idea on who I want to bring into the NWA Roster but I am going to run everyone I want to sign by you gentleman... Dusty what do you gotta say?[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Dusty: [/B]Well Ric... I just wanted to say I am glad to be here with you and Jack today. Lets get down to business though. Like you said we got 2 months to start putting on Television so lets do this. I am all for the signing of Ricky and Arn because I made two phone calls as well and got Terry Funk and Barry Windham on board. Funk and Windham of course can't go like they used to but neither of them should be regulated to a Road Agent role. I think Terry Funk should be the commissioner of the NWA as he is someone that nobody would expect but everyone will love. Barry has agreed to come in on a semi-regular basis as he wants to build up the stars of the future. I have got a few leads on who I want to sign as our announcer and I think the best role for myself on Television is that of a Colour Commentator. Alright now Jack what do you have to say?[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Jack: [/B]Dusty and Ric I must thank both of you for welcoming me onto the NWA Booking Committee. It is a true privelage to work with both of you men and out of everyone on the former NWA Board of Directors that could be chosen I am glad that you two saw me as the most qualified. I have no doubt that with the connections both of you men hold in the professional wrestling industry that this roster will be something that the wrestling world has never seen. It is no secret I am not very well known in the world of Pro Wrestling but I have to believe I can add to this team in a way that neither of you can.[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Dusty: [/B]Kid you got a lot of nerve to say that to me and R... [LEFT][B]Flair: [/B]Dusty before you say anything else let the man talk... He may be on to something here. [LEFT][B]Jack: [/B]Thanks Ric... Dusty that wasn't meant as an insult though I could see how it is taken as one. What I wanted to say Dusty is that neither you or Ric really know where to go look for new talent at. I do. I have been taking refereeing, managing and announcing bookings up the East Coast for about a year now and I know what independants are still running. I have no doubt you guys will build up our Main Event but I think that I should be put in charge of scouting guys... I am more than happy to have you guys go to any shows with me to scout. Thats all that I wanted to say.[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Dusty: [/B]Kid you are on to something there. I am sorry for losing my temper with you. I know me and Ric have a lot of names to throw out on who we want in this here orginazation but the backbone of this roster will be the youth.[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Flair: [/B]Good point Dusty and Jack. Now lets move onto another business matter. We need title belts. The only belt we have in our possession currently is the NWA World Heavyweight Title. The NWA Board of Directors took up the other belts and we can have them mailed to us whenever they are needed.[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Dusty: [/B]Good point Ric. We need Title Belts. I think we should honestly have a few belts with each belt having a key focal point. The NWA World Heavyweight Title is obviously our Main Event Belt. I think we need the NWA World Tag Team Titles as thats just as important as anything else. If anyone objects let me know? Nobody. Good. I will call the NWA Board and have them sent. Jack what do you have to say?[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Jack: [/B]I like your idea Dream. In recent years the NWA has been building up a belt called "The North American" Title as its number 2 belt. I would like the NWA Board to send it to us and we can build it up. I am all for it being the Number 2 Belt but I would like it to be portrayed like the WWF Intercontinental Title used to be portrayed with guys that can really go holding the belt or guys who aren't quite ready for that World Title Run as holders of the belt as well.[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Ric: [/B]That is great thinking gentlemen. Now we just need one more belt to be honest. We have our Main Event, Midcard and Tag Team Belt and this next move I think we should take the direction of WCW and go with a NWA Cruiserweight, Light Heavyweight or even Junior Heavyweight Title for all the people who enjoy the high flying style of wrestling.[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Jack: [/B]Awesome thinking Ric and sorry to interrupt. I like the idea of a belt built around high flying and technical wrestling. However a weight limit on a secondary belt such as this one could restrict some guys who wear it as a legitimate threat to the NWA World Heavyweight Belt some day. [/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Dusty: [/B]Kid if they are winning that belt then they probably don't have business winning a World Heavyweight Championship... thats why its called the HEAVYWEIGHT BELT.[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Ric: [/B]Dusty that is another part where you are wrong... Remember guys like Eddy Guerrero and Chris Jericho? Both men held the Cruiserweight Belt in WCW and could've gone onto greater things in the company if they weren't labeled "Cruiserweights" from the start. Now Jack what are you thinking.[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Jack: [/B]I was thinking on something like an openweight title. But not actually calling it that. In Math an unknown quantity or a quantity you can plug a number into is typically labeled "X". I was thinking of calling it the "X" Division as things like the X Games are big right now... so it sounds cool but yet its not restricted.[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Ric: [/B]Jack thats a great idea. I vote we get a coffee break and then we come back and make a few phone calls to start building the Roster from the Top. I already got a man on speed dial who will definitely be in on this.[/LEFT] [/LEFT] [/LEFT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/NWA.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_RicFlair.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_DustyRhodes2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_JackBauer.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Creative Meeting Number 1 (Part 2):[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]First Monday of July 2001:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]The First Four[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [LEFT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] [I]After a brief coffee break Flair invites all four men back inside of his living room for a conversation about who they want to sign. Dusty made it known he only has made one contact so far which is also the case with Jack. Flair revealed during the coffee run that he has two guys he wants to sign that will add to the Main Event scene. Jack, Dusty and Flair begin to sit down in Flair's living room each with a notepad and begin talking yet again.[/I] [B]Flair: [/B]Guys I got my guy all ready to sign a contract. He was the biggest money maker in World Championship Wrestling in the 90s and a true testament to what the NWA is all about. He is getting up there in age but I would say he has a good 5-10 years left in him. The best part about this guy is he has no ego and is willing to work with anyone we sign and even if he doesn't want the belt on him I think it would only be fair to put it back on him at some point. I got him pencilled in for a 3 year deal and all that needs to happen is Dusty and Jack sign on it and he is in. [B]Dusty: [/B]Alright Flair your killing us... who is it? [B]Flair: [/B]Its the man known as STING! [B]Jack: [/B]That is indeed a great signing and I have no doubt he will be our top babyface for quite some time. The matches that Sting could put on with some of the guys we will eventually build up will be awesome. I am in. [B]Dusty: [/B]There is no doubt I am in daddy... Let me sign on the line! What we gotta do with him is what Ric said... Main Eventer... Top Baby... Build up young guys! Anyone disagree [I](The room is silent) [/I]alright daddy our first signing is done![/LEFT] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_Sting2.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][B]Name:[/B] [COLOR=blue]Sting[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][B]Alignment:[/B] [COLOR=blue]Babyface[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][/FONT] [/CENTER] [LEFT][COLOR=black][B]Dusty: [/B]Now Ric its my turn if thats ok with ya? Good deal. Sting is a huge signing but I gotta think that the next guy we are getting still has some years left on him and is a guy that WCW created. I see a lot of myself in this guy and he is someone who is a true peoples Champion. He can go pretty well although he isn't the most technically gifted wrestler. I think that putting him at the top of the card will pop the people and everyone will be on board with the NWA with this guy! I want to bring in Diamond Dallas Page![/COLOR] [B]Ric: [/B]I'm not the biggest DDP fan in the world but he was always a professional backstage and the fans love him. I am in. [B]Jack: [/B]I agree as well. I have never been around him and even though he isn't the best wrestler around he is a definite star for the company. Lets move on gentlemen.[/LEFT] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_DiamondDallasPage.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][B]Name:[/B] [COLOR=blue]Diamond Dallas Page[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][B]Alignment:[/B] [COLOR=blue]Babyface[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][/FONT] [/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Jack: [/B]My guy may stir some contraversy with you two but here me out. I want to sign Raven. I have been working a few indy shows with him over the past few months and I think he is the perfect heel for the NWA. [B]Dusty: [/B]Raven? The guy doesn't even wear wrestling gear? You can't be serious wanting to sign that circus clown up! [B]Flair: [/B]I gotta go with Dusty on this one. Raven got good heat in WCW every night but how do you think he fits the mold of the NWA? [B]Jack: [/B]Thats the exact point. Raven is everything the NWA isn't. The NWA is all about tradition, class, respect and everything that the 1980s wrestling scene was about. Both guys you two just signed are the cookie cutter 1980s NWA Babyface. I know that the next guy Ric suggests will probably be another NWA Built guy. Raven is an incredible heel and if you ever watched one of his promos he is exactly what we need to turn the NWA upside down. People are going to expect to turn on the NWA TV Show on FoxSports and see guys like Flair and Dusty and the same old same old. We need that guy who is everything the NWA isn't. We need a guy to go out there who can wrestle decent, cut awesome promos and say "**** the NWA". This is my guy. [B]Dusty: [/B]Kid thats the kinda fire I wanted to see. I agree I wasn't for Raven getting signed at first but the man does have a mind for wrestling and anytime I saw him out there on WCW he did a decent job. I don't want a belt put on him without a good reason behind it but lets sign him! [B]Flair: [/B]Dusty is right. He can get signed but lets build up this Anti-NWA attitude your speaking of. Raven is definitely a guy we can use to our advantage and he can make anyone into a star. I recall a match he did in WCW with Benoit and DDP that was money. Raven is officially contracted to the NWA as of right now![/LEFT] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_Raven.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][B]Name:[/B] [COLOR=blue]Raven[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][B]Alignment:[/B] [COLOR=blue]Heel[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Flair: [/B]Alright Dusty and Jack. I got one more guy before we are done for the day. My guy has been known to have an ego problem but in the end he will do what is best for business. I see a cheap-ripoff of me in the kid but at the end of the day a cheap-ripoff of me is better than a cheap-ripoff of a lot of people. Jack is right about me choosing someone who fits the NWA Mold but I think it had to be done. I would like to bring in Jeff Jarrett. [B]Dusty: [/B]Jarrett is a given. I liked working with him in WCW and he can have an ego and be a bit of a pain but he will do whats best for business always. I agree with signing him. [B]Jack: [/B]I am in no position to argue. Jarrett can make money as a top heel. I am going to pull a power move here though and I hope you guys think twice before putting a belt on him but ultimately thats your call.[/LEFT] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_JeffJarrett.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][B]Name:[/B] [COLOR=blue]Jeff Jarrett[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][B]Alignment:[/B] [COLOR=blue]Heel[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][/FONT] [/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Dusty: [/B]Alright guys. It seems that is the last signing today. I know we all have ideas of who we want but we gotta wait for our responses of course. My announcer is scheduled to call me any second now [I]*Cell Phone Rings ironically*... [/I]Oh hey... Yeah we were just talking about you. Well I need to pitch it to everyone first but let me call you back in five minutes and see what they have to say.... I know this will be the only reason you would sign for us over Austin. Alright talk to you later. Alright gentlemen. My next guy is the best announcer in the world today in my honest oppinion and I think putting me and him together in the booth would be golden! He has offers from both me and Steve Austin but he wants to lean towards us if we let him in on the booking team. I am suggesting to you guys to let Jim Ross on our booking/scouting team. [B]Jack: [/B]I agree he should be on the team. The work JR did in the 90s scouting talent for Vince McMahon was phenomenol and I think that JR probably has a few guys he could get for us that none of us could get. JR is no doubt a great announcer too and you and him in the boot gives it that authentic feel any NWA Show should have. Where do I sign? [B]Flair: [/B]Your right Dusty. JR and you would make a great team. I have no objections and tell him to get down here as soon as possible![/LEFT] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_JimRoss.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][B]Name:[/B] [COLOR=blue]Jim Ross[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][B]Alignment:[/B] [COLOR=#0000ff]Babyface Announcer[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][/FONT] [/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Flair: [/B]Alright Dusty... call JR and tell him I am going to get him a ticket to get here on Thursday. Jack we got a lot of work to do as we have grabbed a good majority of our main players. With our acquisition of the NWA all other NWA Territories will be closing down. I hear a lot of good things about NWA Wildside in Georgia and I vote me and you go down there and scout some talent on Wednesday and get a few guys from there contracted. Dusty I know you will have some guys contacted by the time we meet again on Thursday so lets end this meeting and come back in 3 days. Good day everyone.[/LEFT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/NWA.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=#ff0000]Wednesday NWA Wildside Scouting [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=#ff0000]Journey Recap:[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff0000]Flair and Jack[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [LEFT][I]NWA Booking Team Members Jack Bauer and Ric Flair ended up going to the last ever NWA Wildside TV Show Taping on the first Wednesday of July together. Flair and Bauer went to the back and gave the boys wrestling on the show a pep talk before the show saying they wanted to walk out of the show with 9 new competitors for the new NWA. With a show of over 25 people the atmosphere in the locker room became pretty competitive as everyone wanted a spot in the soon to be NWA. Flair and Bauer watched all 8 matches of the show from the Gorilla position and were quite impressed by everyone. However they wanted to keep there signing spree short on this show as there were still plenty of other guys in need of contracts just as talented.[/I] [B]Acquisition Number 1:[/B][/LEFT] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_ChrisHarris.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_JamesStorm.jpg[/IMG] [B][I]Tag Team:[/I] Chris Harris and James Storm[/B] [B]Information on the Acquisition:[/B] Although the newly signed tag team of James Storm and Chris Harris have never actually teamed before that didn't stop Ric Flair of coming up with the idea. Storm and Harris opened up the show with an impressive one on one match to blow off a recent 5 month feud the two men have been having down in NWA-Wildside. Once both men got to the back Harris and Storm were immidiately approached by Ric Flair about signing with the new NWA. Harris and Storm jumped on the oppurtunity and wondered what they would be doing. Flair told them he believes they could be a top tag team in the new NWA with some more experience. Storm and Harris agreed and the first guys with no National experience signed on with the new NWA! [B]Acquisition Number 2:[/B] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_DavidYoung.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_BillDeMott.jpg[/IMG] [B][I]Tag Team:[/I] David Young and Bill DeMott (No Laughing Matter)[/B] [B]Information on the Acquisition:[/B] Young and DeMott obviously have only been teaming for 4 months but the duo were quite impressive to Jack Bauer in a tag team showing against Air Paris and AJ Styles (Who also recieved a contract). DeMott of course had some political leverage since he worked for WCW for almost the whole time Flair did. Flair agreed with Bauer on the signing and again as soon as the two men reached the back they were offered deals. [B]Acquisition Number 2:[/B] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_AJStyles.jpg[/IMG] [B]AJ Styles[/B] [B]Information on the Acquisition:[/B] The rookie AJ Styles was also a standout on the card to Flair and Jack Bauer and was offered a contract while his partner Air Paris was left to die. AJ took the offer very quickly with the promise of a huge push in the X-Division... to which AJ had no clue what they were talking about. [B]Acquisition Number 3:[/B] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_ElixSkipper.jpg[/IMG] [B]Elix Skipper[/B] [B]Information on the Acquisition:[/B] Elix Skipper was actually just hanging out backstage at the show whenever Flair recognized him from his WCW Days. After a brief conversation Flair whipped out a contract and the rest is how you say... HISTORY! [B]Acquisition Number 4:[/B] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_JamieKnoble.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jamie Knoble[/B] [B]Information on the Acquisition:[/B] Jamie Knoble wrestled Devon Storm in the Semi-Main Event of the show (But the definite match of the night) and Flair was very impressed by him. Flair of course recognized that he was from the WCW Roster eventually and asked for Knoble to come in just as Jamie Knoble. Knoble agreed of course. [B]Acquisition Number 5:[/B] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_DevonStorm.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_Daffney.jpg[/IMG] [B]Crowbar and Daffney[/B] [B]Information on the Acquisition:[/B] Daffney and Crowbar of course ALSO worked with Flair in WCW so there signing may have seemed biased at first but Bauer was the one who actually suggested it after the match Crowbar had with Jamie Knoble (With Daffney managing Crowbar).

[CENTER][IMG]http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/NWA.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_RicFlair.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_DustyRhodes2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_JackBauer.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_JimRoss.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=#ff0000]Creative Meeting Number 2: First Thursday of July 2001:[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]The Next Batch[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [LEFT] [I]The new NWA Booking Committee (In full force) would meet again on the first Thursday of July for more discussions on if they should sign certain people or not. Flair and Jack reported to Dusty and JR on who was signed from the NWA:Wildside Show and although a lot of the names were barely known it seemed as if everyone was on board with all the signings. Flair and Jack told everyone at the first of the meeting that there would only be one signing suggestion from both of them as they made big number of signings at the NWA-Wildside show. JR announced at the first of the meeting he had three huge signings but would save the best for the last of the meeting. Dusty Rhodes announced he had 2 signings to run by everyone. JR decided to open up the meeting with a speech.[/I] [B]J.R.: [/B]Before we start this roster meeting I just wanted to thank all three of you from the bottom of my heart for this truly historic chance to change the wrestling world forever. I know my entrance into the company could have been filled with contraversy as I am sure that Mr. Rhodes, Mr. Flair and Mr. Bauer could have easily questioned my loyalties but my loyalties aren't with any one man or company but rather they are in this business and in this business there is one company who keeps tradition, respect and honor alive and that is the National Wrestling Alliance. I know I had my falling out with the NWA in the past but something told me that could be forgiven looking at the new Board of Directors. Dream thanks for bringing me in and I would like to announce my first two signings right now. My first two signings are what many people would call the greatest tag team of this young decade. Two large guys who like to kick butt and take names. Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley have been an important part of tag team wrestling for almost 5 years in the United States and are probably the most over tag team in the world. I got off the phone with them minutes before I departed on my flight and they assured me the NWA is where they wanted to be thanks to its already stellar booking team and its heritage in Tag Team Wrestling. [B]Flair: [/B]I see no problem with bringing in the Dudley Boys. [B]Dusty: [/B]Me either... we need a team like them to be the head of the newly estabilished tag team division. Right now we have them, the team of Bill DeMott and David Young aka No Laughing Matter and a team of greenhorns from NWA-Wildside who are going to have to be packaged with a gimmick. I think we need to package them as heels though so they can carry some of our new teams to there level. [B]Bauer: [/B]My opinion isn't needed. The Dudley Boys are an excellent addition to a star-studded roster.[/LEFT] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_BubbaRayDudley.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_D-VonDudley.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][B]Name:[/B] [COLOR=blue]The Dudley Boys[/COLOR] [B]Alignment:[/B] [COLOR=#0000ff]Heels[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER] [B]Flair: [/B]Good deal everyone. We have just secured a great tag team to build up our tag team division. Jack I have been thinking of guys to build up the X Division and by some miracle of exchanging about 20 phone numbers I got ahold of a guy who can really help build up such a division. I believe that Ultimo Dragon could be the veteran of that division and steer it in the right direction. [B]J.R.: [/B]A talent like Ultimo Dragon can only come along every so often. I vote we go the route of the Dudleys with him and push him as a heel so he can build up some of our younger guys and still look good. [B]Jack: [/B]Having Dragon is a dream come true. [B]Dusty: [/B]Alright gentleman. I am on board. Now let me present my next signing. [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_UltimoDragon.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][B]Name:[/B] [COLOR=blue]Ultimo Dragon[/COLOR] [B]Alignment:[/B] [COLOR=#0000ff]Heel[/COLOR][/FONT] [/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Dusty: [/B]The next guy I want to bring in is a guy who has caused some contraversy within the business thanks to his drug usage but he is a good hand and really a guy who should get looked at more. He is young, has blonde hair and can work with the best of them. [B]Ric: [/B]We aren't really having a conversation about signing Dustin are we Dream? He reported to AWF just two days ago. [B]Dusty: [/B]No Ric.. Thats a good one though. I am suggesting Chris Candido. [B]J.R.: [/B]I like Chris and he is a good kid don't get me wrong but how can we control his out of the ring habits? That guy is an overdose waiting to happen. I think its a big risk signing him. [B]Jack: [/B]I gotta agree with J.R. here. Candido is extremely talented but he is a known drug user. [B]Dusty: [/B]Says the guy who signed Raven. Look here is the deal. Lets sign Candido and if he is any trouble in the back we will get rid of him. I talked to him on the phone extensively earlier and him and Sunny are taking a break and he told me that he is sincerely trying to clean up. I know he has his demons but you want to talk about a guy who could be a big help in the Tag or X Division then this is your man. [B]J.R.: [/B]Alright I am in. [I]Flair and Jack seem hesitant at first but eventually agree to sign Candido as well.[/I][/LEFT] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_ChrisCandido.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][B]Name:[/B] [COLOR=blue]Chris Candido[/COLOR] [B]Alignment:[/B] [COLOR=#0000ff]Heel[/COLOR][/FONT] [/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Jack: [/B]I'm sure the guy I am about to suggest is an unknown quality to everyone in this room but J.R., however I am sure that if J.R. has ever seen him then he knows how much of a badass this guy is. He was trained at the Ohio Valley Wrestling School and has had some success with that promotion. He was under a development contract during OVW's Final Days with the WWE and he is a guy when I look at him I see a young Chris Benoit or Dean Malenko waiting to be born. His name is Nick Dinsmore. [B]Dusty: [/B]I don't know kid. You and Ric already took a gamble with some of the unknown guys signed at the show in Georgia. Don't you think we ought to aim at getting Benoit or Malenko? [B]Jack: [/B]Thats a great point Dusty... but Benoit is staying in Japan for a few months until he sees how some of the new promotions work out and Malenko has retired from active competition. I don't want to jump the gun but I think we need a guy on the undercard who has the sole purpose of just wrestling. [B]J.R.: [/B]I'm going with Bauer here. Dinsmore is a great talent and he would fit in perfectly in the NWA. Definite future NWA Champion if he is guided the right way. [B]Flair: [/B]I don't have to hear anything else. Tell Nick Dinsmore he is welcomed to the NWA![/LEFT] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_NickDinsmore.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][B]Name:[/B] [COLOR=blue]Nick Dinsmore[/COLOR] [B]Alignment:[/B] [COLOR=#0000ff]Babyface[/COLOR][/FONT] [/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Dusty: [/B]Alright gentlemen I got one more signing for today. This guy is a true monster who used to be ECW Champion and he had the potential to be the king of WCW at one point in time but they messed that up. He is a big guy but he can move like a cruiserweight and he is another guy with some buildup that could really shake things up in the NWA. His name is Mike Awesome. [I]Flair, Bauer and J.R. all nod there head in agreement to signing Awesome and its a unanimous vote to bring him in.[/I][/LEFT] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_MikeAwesome.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][B]Name:[/B] [COLOR=blue]Mike Awesome[/COLOR] [B]Alignment:[/B] [COLOR=#0000ff]Heel[/COLOR][/FONT] [LEFT][B]J.R.: [/B]I got the last signing of the day and even though he isn't exactly on the level of guys like Sting, DDP, Raven or Jeff Jarrett I have to believe that this is his time to reach that level. He has an awesome look, can cut good promos, is a company man and I have to believe that with some schooling will be an NWA Title Contender in no time. That mans name is Sean Morley but most of you know him unfortunately as Val Venis. [B]Jack.: [/B]I am all for signing Morley but as a World Title Contender? [B]Dusty: [/B]I hate to agree with you kid [I]*Dusty flashes him a grin* [/I]but your right. I have never seen much of Mr. Morley/Venis but he doesn't seem like a World Title kind of guy. [B]Flair: [/B]I am going with J.R. here. I saw Sean on one of the last episodes of RAW and he had a more clean cut look to him, a tan and an excellent match with The Godfather. Anyone who can bring that guy to a good match deserves a looking at. I agree that he could be a top babyface in no time but should we use him as Val Venis or as Sean Morley? [B]J.R.: [/B]Well that is the thing. Morley wants to step out of the pornstar image and into a more "Old School Face" image and be pushed like a young Sting or a young Lex Luger like they were back in the day. He isn't a lot of gimmick but the man can get it done on the mic. He also can brawl with the best of them, fly around some and is extremely technical. I like to think he is the next Curt Hennig minus the back problems. [B]Jack: [/B]If you put it that way Flair and JR I am in on him being a Main Guy. [B]Dusty: [/B]Me too. I may disagree with pushing him hard but if there is one thing that Ric and JR know its talent. [/LEFT] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_SeanMorley.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][B]Name:[/B] [COLOR=blue]Sean Morley[/COLOR] [B]Alignment:[/B] [COLOR=#0000ff]Babyface[/COLOR][/FONT] [/CENTER]

Wanted to see what some of the readers thought of how I am writing this out so far? I am planning on having this diary heavily backstage oriented to add to the depth of the shows and hopefully get a clear understanding of how Dusty, Flair, JR and Jack want to run things. I only have about 2 more creative meetings roster wise to do before the whole roster is announced and anyone who has played The Fall mod from TEW07 should know the rest of the roster. I hope some people on here are really liking what I am doing with this :S

[CENTER][IMG]http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/NWA.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=#ff0000]NWA Secure International Talent: [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=#ff0000]NWAwrestling.com Exclusive Report:[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff0000]First Sunday of July 2001[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_HectorGarza.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [I]The NWA Booking Committee of Jim Ross, Dusty Rhodes, Ric Flair and Jack Bauer have been working extra hard over the past week to secure talent from all over the world. Whether its well known wrestlers like Sting or Jeff Jarrett, estabilished tag team The Dudley Boys or even some of the lesser known wrestlers like AJ Styles this roster is shaping up to be the most talented in-ring wise of the new Big Three (AWF, FPW and NWA). To add to an already stacked roster it can now be reported that international standout Hector Garza has been added to the roster. Although the intentions are unclear of why they have signed Garza many believe that he was signed along with Ultimo Dragon to appeal to the Hispanic community and many within the wrestling industry have compared Hector Garza with a young Eddy Guerrero saying that his ringwork is reminiscent and his charisma seems to have the potential to reach the same level.[/I]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/NWA.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_RicFlair.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_DustyRhodes2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_JackBauer.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_JimRoss.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=#ff0000]Creative Meeting Number 3: Third Monday of July 2001:[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]The Last Hirings[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [LEFT][I]The NWA Booking Committee would have one final talent signing meeting before beginning to make storyline plans for its October debut. Every member of the booking team had at least one person to bring in and although there were no HUGE names signed the Uppermidcard/Lowercard guys were rounded out quite nicely with some good talent. The booking team seems to working pretty harminously with Dusty not attacking Jack at every turn.[/I] [B]J.R.: [/B]Guys its great to see everyone again. As we all know me and Ric signed Hector Garza last week as a move to try and attract a hispanic auidence. This kid can go and has a great look. I don't think anyone has anything to say about it so lets move on. My first guy is getting up there in age but he probably has about 5 to 6 years left in his tank. He is also built very well for someone who is over the age of 40. My first guy is none other than Ron Simmons! [B]Ric: [/B]I like it... He is a former WCW World Champion and someone that the NWA Fans will connect with. [B]Jack: [/B]No arguements here. He can definitely be used to help build up some up and coming heels and be used as a semi-major player for quite some time. How do we push him though? The fans know him as Farooq... big bad black guy... but I don't think that gimmick would sit well with the new NWA. [B]Dusty: [/B]Daddy here is what we do. We push him as hisself Ron Simmons. He is still big, black and bad and can still go. Problem solved kid![/LEFT] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_RonSimmons.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][B]Name:[/B] [COLOR=blue]Ron Simmons[/COLOR] [B]Alignment:[/B] [COLOR=#0000ff]Babyface[/COLOR][/FONT] [/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Ric: [/B]I got a guy lined up next who did some good work in WCW. He is a little odd backstage but hey aren't we all. Very good look and solid worker. Most of you know him as Kanyon or Mortis but this kid is a damn good heel and quite frankly should have gotten better treatment in WCW. [B]Jack: [/B]I am all for Kanyon. [B]J.R.: [/B]No arguements here... I wish we could have picked him up back in the WWF Days. [B]Dusty: [/B]Send the kid a contract and les make him a star![/LEFT] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_ChrisKanyon.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][B]Name:[/B] [COLOR=blue]Chris Kanyon[/COLOR] [B]Alignment:[/B] [COLOR=#0000ff]Heel[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Dusty: [/B]I got a guy who worked with me and Ric some in WCW. Good looking, high flying and young. He is a German guy by the name of Alex Wright and I think he should go straight to the X Division. He sometimes will have some conflicts on where to work thanks to his touring contract with Legends of Wrestling but he should definitely be brought in to make some of our future guys look like just that... the Future. [B]Jack: [/B]Although Alex Wright has never really done anything too spectacular he is a solid wrestler and he can dance. [B]Ric: [/B]Boy can he dance! I like the kid. Good attitude. [B]J.R.: [/B]No arguements from me.[/LEFT] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_AlexWright.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][B]Name:[/B] [COLOR=blue]Alex Wright[/COLOR] [B]Alignment:[/B] [COLOR=#0000ff]Heel[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][/FONT] [/CENTER] [LEFT][COLOR=black][B]Jack: [/B]One of my guys today is somebody that everybody knows. Good physique and is willing to do anything to further the business. I have worked some indendants with him since the Fall and he has talked about wanting to work with all three of you guys again. He is Perry Saturn.[/COLOR] [B]Dusty: [/B]I like the kid. I remember him wearing a dress some in WCW and playin aroun with a mop! [B]Ric: [/B]I agree. The kid also teamed with Benoit some so you know he has to be pretty damn good. [B]J.R.: [/B]Perry is a damn good kid with a good attitude. He kind of got lost in the shuffle when he was brought in to the WWF but he got brought in with Eddy Guerrero and Chris Benoit two of the best wrestlers in the world. I am all for it... I would like to push him as a babyface and hopefully as a North American Title Contender.[/LEFT] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_PerrySaturn.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][B]Name:[/B] [COLOR=blue]Perry Saturn[/COLOR] [B]Alignment:[/B] [COLOR=#0000ff]Babyface[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][/FONT] [/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Ric: [/B]I got another good kid who always put on good matches in WCW and his only problem is he hasn't developed a real personality yet. It could come in due time as he has worked a Boy Band gimmick and I know WWF wanted to give him a superhero gimmick. He is a damn good in-ring competitor and I think that should be the only thing he should ever use to speak. I think he should be brought in and pushed to the moon immidiately! I am talking about Shane Helms. [B]J.R.: [/B]Helms is in. No doubt in my mind this kid has talent. [B]Jack: [/B]Send him a contract. [B]Dusty: [/B]I like what I have seen of the kid. Reminds me of a young Chris Benoit or Dean Malenko. Tons of potential to be a breakout star in the NWA![/LEFT] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_ShaneHelms.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][B]Name:[/B] [COLOR=blue]Shane Helms[/COLOR] [B]Alignment:[/B] [COLOR=#0000ff]Babyface[/COLOR][/FONT] [/CENTER] [LEFT][COLOR=black][B]J.R.: [/B]I got a guy nobody here has probably ever seen wreslte but I know that me, Ric and Dusty have been around before as a kid growing up. He is a third generation star but he looks nothing like his dad which in todays wrestling world is a good thing. He is tall, cut and has youth on his side. A lot of people have tipped him to be a star in the future and I can't help but agree. He is a little off in the ring so I think he should definitely work with some of our better heels like Candido and Kanyon but he can hold his own. I would like to bring in Randy Orton.[/COLOR] [B]Ric: [/B]I'm all for Orton. I have heard from Harley Race himself that Randy has been working out with him since the fall of the WWF and that he has tons of potential. I vote we bring him in and push him as a face for a while as well but if he is anything like his dad then his made to be a heel. [B]Jack: [/B]I can't argue about Orton either. I know his dad was an excellent worker and he should be the same way one day. [B]Dusty: [/B]I agree too.[/LEFT] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_RandyOrton.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][B]Name:[/B] [COLOR=blue]Randy Orton[/COLOR] [B]Alignment:[/B] [COLOR=#0000ff]Babyface[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][/FONT] [/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Jack: [/B]I got a guy that I think will fit the X or Tag Division perfectly and he works a real Memphisish style thanks to the training of Ricky Morton. I have heard from some ECW Alumni he can have an attitude but the time I spent with him on the indys I never noticed it and he seemed like a guy who just wanted to have a good match. I want to bring in Kid Kash. [B]Dusty: [/B]I think we met once or twice in ECW. Nice kid... never watched his matches but I am sure if Ricky trained him then he has to be good. [B]Ric: [/B]I agree... no clue who the guy really is but he can't be bad. [B]J.R.: [/B]I'll cast my vote. [/LEFT] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_KidKash.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][B]Name:[/B] [COLOR=blue]Kid Kash[/COLOR] [B]Alignment:[/B] [COLOR=#0000ff]Heel[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][/FONT] [/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Dusty: [/B]I got two more guys coming in to close this meeting up. I knew we needed a little something extra in the tag division and even though my next two guys are getting up there in age they still got a good look and can go. I want to bring in the greatest tag team of the 80s... THE ROAD WARRIORS! [B]J.R.: [/B]Hawk and Animal can help build any division. I love it! [B]Ric: [/B]I'm in too. [B]Jack: [/B]I like the idea of the Road Warriors in the Tag Division to help build up our new teams like Storm/Harris and No Laughing Matter. A Dudley Boys vs. Road Warrior Match would be money too.[/LEFT] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_Hawk.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_Animal.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][B]Name:[/B] [COLOR=#0000ff]The Road Warriors[/COLOR] [B]Alignment:[/B] [COLOR=#0000ff]Babyface[/COLOR][/FONT] [/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Dusty: [/B]I don't have anyone else to bring in. I think we have a pretty stacked roster. [B]Ric: [/B]I do too. Everyone on the roster seems to have a clear purpose on why they are here. I would hate to overpopulate things. [B]J.R.: [/B]Same here. Got plenty of good guys to make a very solid product. [COLOR=black][B]Jack: [/B]I am out of signings too. I vote we take a few days to gather ourselves, write some storylines out, call a few venues about hosting our TV Show and meet back here on Monday. We should definitely book the first month of TV in advance and go ahead and get the first PPV lined up if we can secure a good deal.[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/NWA.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=#ff0000]Details about the first NWA Show:[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER] [LEFT][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]On the following Monday Flair, Rhodes, Ross and Bauer would meet back up at Flair's House to discuss the details of the first show NWA would be holding since its return (A Live TV Showing of NWA: Showdown). The meeting turned out really well with Ric Flair confirming the JS Dorton Arena (An arena that could hold nearly 8,000 People (Though only 5,000 people are expected to buy tickets)) as the venue for the debut of NWA: Showdown. Flair, Rhodes, Ross and Bauer also came to the conclusion that the NWA World Championship should be crowned in an 8 Man 3 Round Traditional Tournament with the finals taking place at Halloween Havoc (Dusty's name for the first PPV after Dusty secured a deal with DirectTV and a few other smaller distrubutors). Bauer, JR, Flair and Dusty booked the first few months of Television and PPV and figured out who the first Champions would be as well. From this point (Until the end of Month 1) the story will be portrayed as a traditional dynasty with Previews for the shows, results from the shows and all the good old Dynasty shenanigans... I would've posted a more proper booking meeting but I didn't want anything spoiled.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/NWA.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue]NWAWrestling.com Presents:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]NWA Showdown[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff0000]1st Wednesday of October 2001 Preview:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_JSDortonArena.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=4]Live from the J.S. Dorton Arena on Fox Sports Network[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_Sting2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_DiamondDallasPage.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_SeanMorley.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_RonSimmons.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]VS.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_Raven.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_JeffJarrett.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_ChrisKanyon.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_MikeAwesome.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue]8 Man Tag featuring the NWA World Heavyweight Title Contenders:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]Sting, Diamond Dallas Page, Sean Morley and Ron Simmons VS. Raven, Jeff Jarrett, Kanyon and Mike Awesome[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_Animal.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_Hawk.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_BubbaRayDudley.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_D-VonDudley.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000ff]Tag Team Matchup:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]The Road Warriors (Hawk and Animal) vs. The Dudleys (Bubba Ray and D-Von)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_UltimoDragon.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_HectorGarza.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee351/joshuamont/NWA/th_AJStyles.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000ff]Triple Threat X-Division Showcase:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]Ultimo Dragon vs. Hector Garza vs. AJ Styles[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [LEFT][COLOR=white]-----[/COLOR][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]The NWA debuts this week (First Week of October 2001) live on Fox Sports Network with it's weekly hourly Television show NWA Showdown. Showdown kicks off this week with a match that will awe the fans as International Superstars [I]Ultimo Dragon[/I], [I]Hector Garza[/I] and rookie sensation [I]Phenomenal AJ Styles[/I] wrestle in a Triple Threat X-Division Showcase that will certainly be action-packed. Then after that a Tag Team Dreammatch will take place for the first time as two of the most decorated tag teams in history ([I]The Dudleys[/I] and the [I]Road Warriors[/I]) collide for the very first time. To top off NWA Showdown is a Star-studded Main Event featuring the 8 Men handpicked by Wrestling Legend [I]Terry Funk[/I] [B](I LOVE KAYFABE!) [/B]are divided into two teams of 4 and are put into an 8 Man Tag Team Match as the team of [I]Sting[/I], [I]Diamond Dallas Page[/I], [I]Sean Morley[/I] and [I]Ron Simmons[/I] team up to take on [I]Jeff Jarrett[/I], [I]Raven[/I], [I]Mike Awesome[/I] and [I]Kanyon[/I]. Plus expect to see [I]Jim Ross[/I] and [I]Dusty Rhodes[/I] on commentary, [I]NWA Director of Authority Terry Funk[/I] will be in the house, [I]Ric Flair[/I] is scheduled to make an appearance and the other stars of the NWA will definitely be in the house as NWA Showdown makes its debut![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][B]QUICK-PICK LIST:[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT] [CENTER][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Diamond Dallas Page, Sting, Sean Morley and Ron Simmons [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]vs.[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Jeff Jarrett, Raven, Mike Awesome and Kanyon[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]The Dudleys[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]vs. [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]The Road Warriors[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Ultimo Dragon vs. Hector Garza vs. AJ Styles[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Diamond Dallas Page, Sting, Sean Morley and Ron Simmons vs. [B]Jeff Jarrett, Raven, Mike Awesome and Kanyon[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER]The Dudleys vs. [B]The Road Warriors[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER]Ultimo Dragon vs. [B]Hector Garza[/B] vs. AJ Styles[/CENTER] [LEFT]Not a bad card/roster (Even though the game already had it built for both of us). We will see how well your card is recieved compared to the debut of the AWF ([URL]http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?p=529401#post529401[/URL]). [/LEFT]

[CENTER][B]Diamond Dallas Page, Sting, Sean Morley and Ron Simmons [/B] vs. Jeff Jarrett, Raven, Mike Awesome and Kanyon [B]The Dudleys[/B] vs. The Road Warriors Ultimo Dragon vs. Hector Garza vs. [B]AJ Styles[/B][/CENTER] I hope Morley can get pushed the whole way, it would be awesome to see him with the world title one day.

[QUOTE=Powerful_Fox;529409][CENTER][B]Diamond Dallas Page, Sting, Sean Morley and Ron Simmons [/B] vs. Jeff Jarrett, Raven, Mike Awesome and Kanyon [B]The Dudleys[/B] vs. The Road Warriors Ultimo Dragon vs. Hector Garza vs. [B]AJ Styles[/B][/CENTER] I hope Morley can get pushed the whole way, it would be awesome to see him with the world title one day.[/QUOTE] Im a huge Morley mark... it will happen.

Archived