Raw Reviews

machinesxe

Santino is by far my favorite wrestler right now. Not because he is a bad ass or because wrestles in epic matches... but rather the fact that he is just so damn entertaining. haha. Even when he does wrestle, He tells a great story. His little things like saying "I'm not ready... I'm not ready" when his opponent gets the upper hand at the beginning of the match or it's his little trombone celebration... I just love what he does! :D His rap tonight was friggin hilarious.

Well... Manu looked impresive, given he was against Batista. Punk looked amazing, as usual lately. Even Orton looked motived... he put some energy into his rest holds. Stephanie, if you're not going to do anything, get off the TV. The last person to be on the show and get by on just name value without doing anythingg important is now running a celebrity reality show on the country channel. Santino... man, Santino, I want to hate you becuase you bore me in the ring and wrestle just like a generic guy... why do you make me love you when you're on the mic? And then hate you again for being teamed with Phoenix. She deserves so much better. Like, say, m.... (looks over shoulder) Um, no, hon, wasn't saying anything, why do you ask? And finally... You know Survivor Series is coming when there's a lumberjack match at the end of the show, everyone winds up in the ring, and Royal Rumble isn't next week. Seriously, those're the only two times it happens.

Archived