A Long History Even Longer

Alright guys, here is my attempt at my dynasty. Let me make it clear first that this is my first attempt and I'm not a very creative writer so hold the criticism. I have already played up to UFC 128 so I've got the majority of the work done. I will do my best to post the card and you may comment on it as you choose. I have hired a bunch of the bigger named fighters and also (i hope i'm not the only one who does it) I put myself in the game too, and of course I made myself top of the line. But as we all know it only takes one punch to end a fight. So please enjoy. Give any feedback youd like.

UFC 89: Can't Stop Us UFC 89: Can’t Stop Us (Saturday, Week 4, October 2008) [SIZE="2"]Randy Couture def. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira by UD to retain UFC Heavyweight Titlle Rich Franklin def. Tito Ortiz by UD Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou def. Scott Roy by TKO @ 1:29 in Round 3 Frank Mir def. Andrei Arlovski by Sub @ 3:24 in Round 1 Fedor Emelianenko def. Mirko Cro Cop by UD Eddie Alvarez def. Gesias Calvacante by KO @ 3:58 in Round 2 Frank Edgar def. Tyson Griffin by UD Brock Lesner def. Kimbo Slice by UD Chris Leben def. Joey Villasenor by UD Jake Shields def. Karo Parisyan by UD Mike Swick def. Nick Diaz by UD Frank Shamrock def. Dan Henderson by UD[/SIZE] Nothing too exciting came from this event. Couture proved himself as the true champion beating Interim Champion Nogueira. Sokoudjou beat Roy in Roy's highly anticipated debut. A lot of talk has come up that he might not live up to all of his hype. Brock Lesner dominated Kimbo Slice for 3 rounds but wasn't able to finish him like he predicted. Hardcore fans hope this would shut Slice up for a while and they also accepted Lesner as a legitimate fighter. Shamrocks dominated Henderson in one of the biggest undercard fights ever.

UFC 90: Demon Blood Feel free to make predictions. I will likely post the results tomorrow morning along with the fight card from UFC 91. Chuck Liddell v. Forrest Griffin for the Light Heavyweight Title Quinton Jackson v. Rashad Evans Nate Diaz v. Josh Thompson Tim Sylvia v. Josh Barnett Patrick Cote v. Cung Le Houston Alexander v. Keith Jardine II Mauricio Rua v. Lyoto Machida Roger Huerta v. Clay Guida II Matt Serra v. Jon Fitch Melvin Guillard v. Josh Neer Alan Belcher v. Kendall Grove Tara Larosa v. Megami Fujimi for the new vacant woman's title. (NOTES: The winner of the Rampage/Evans fight will get a title shot in the next few months. Also, the woman's division has no weight classes they all fight at whatever weight. Not very realistic but easier.)

[B]Chuck Liddell[/B] v. Forrest Griffin for the Light Heavyweight Title [B]Quinton Jackson[/B] v. Rashad Evans Nate Diaz v. [B]Josh Thompson[/B] [B] Tim Sylvia[/B] v. Josh Barnett Patrick Cote v. [B]Cung Le[/B] Houston Alexander v. [B]Keith Jardine[/B] [B]Mauricio Rua[/B] v. Lyoto Machida Roger Huerta v. [B]Clay Guida[/B] Matt Serra v. [B]Jon Fitch[/B] [B]Melvin Guillard[/B] v. Josh Neer Alan Belcher v. [B]Kendall Grove[/B] Tara Larosa v. [B]Megumi Fujimi [/B]for the new vacant woman's title.

Dub's Picks Welcome to the forum Chuck Liddell v. [B]Forrest Griffin[/B] for the Light Heavyweight Title [B]Quinton Jackson[/B] v. Rashad Evans [B]Nate Diaz[/B] v. Josh Thompson Tim Sylvia v. [B]Josh Barnett[/B] [B] Patrick Cote[/B] v. Cung Le Houston Alexander v. [B]Keith Jardine[/B] II Mauricio Rua v. [B]Lyoto Machida[/B] [B]Roger Huerta[/B] v. Clay Guida II Matt Serra v. [B]Jon Fitch[/B] Melvin Guillard v. [B]Josh Neer[/B] [B]Alan Belcher[/B] v. Kendall Grove [B]Tara Larosa[/B] v. Megami Fujimi for the new vacant woman's title.

Results for UFC 90: Demon Blood Forrest Griffin def. Chuck Liddell by TKO @ 0:53 in the 3rd Rd to retain the UFC Light Heavyweight Title Rashad Evans def. Quinton Jackson by TKO @ 0:38 in the 1st Rd. Josh Thomson def. Nate Diaz by TKO @ 0:37 in the 1st Rd. Josh Barnett def. Tim Sylvia by Sub. @ 1:32 in the 3rd Rd. Cung Le def. Patrick Cote by UD Houston Alexander def. Keith Jardine by TKO @ 0:54 in the 2nd Rd. Mauricio Rua def. Lyoto Machida by KO @ 0:21 in the 1st Rd. Roger Huerta def. Clay Guida by UD. Matt Serra def. Jon Fitch by TKO @ 1:49 in the 1st Rd. Melvin Guillard def. Josh Neer by UD Alan Belcher def. Kendall Grove by KO @ 3:15 in the 2nd Rd. Megumi Fujii def. Tara LaRosa by UD to win the vacant UFC Woman's Title. Notes: A great night for fast fights. Five of the fights ended in the first round. Rashad Evans remains undefeated and finally earns his title shot. Megumi Fuji absolutely dominated female superstar Tara LaRosa to be the first UFC Woman's CHampion. Houston Alexander proved to everyone that the first time he pummeled Jardine was not a fluke as this rematch was just like the first one. Shogun handed Lyoto Machida his first professional loss with a 21 second knockout. Josh Thompson also made a great impression in his UFC debut with a 38 second TKO on Nate Diaz.

Best Picks for UFC 90 UFC KING picked 5 winners correctly. Dublin Sky picked 4 winners correctly. Congrats to UFC King for winning! You win a little bit of pride. On a serious note, thanks for making pics. It'll keep me going with these if I keep having people pick and respond. Like I said, I'm up to UFC 128 with Multiple fight nights on top of that.

UFC 91: Ring the Bell & UFC Fight Night 15 UFC 91: Ring the Bell BJ Penn v. Urijah Faber for the UFC Lightweight Title Kenny Florian v. Sean Sherk II Rich Franklin v. Wanderlai Silva Brock Lesner v. Cain Velasquez Dan Henderson v. Thales Lietes Mike Swick v. Carlos Condit Yushin Okami v. Paulo Filho Alistair Overeem v. Sergei Kharitonov Frank Edgar v. Joe Stevenson Frank Shamrock v. Nate Quarry Joe Lauzon v. Mac Danzig Joey Villasenor v. Murillo Rua Note: Urijah Faber was offered a lot of money to come the UFC and jump up a weight class. NOt sure if he'd ever do it, but he did here. UFC Fight Night 15 Gina Carano v. Miku Matsumoto Chris Lytle v. Rory Markham Ed Herman v. Jason McDonald Scott Smith v. Melvin Manhoef Shatoko Shinashi v. Yuka Tsuji Chieck Kongo v. Fabricio Werdum Note: Gina Carano is SO HOT! LETS SEE SOME PICKS, I'LL POST THE RESULTS SOMETIME THIS WEEKEND.

UFC 91: Ring the Bell BJ Penn v. [B]Urijah Faber[/B] for the UFC Lightweight Title [B]Kenny Florian[/B] v. Sean Sherk II Rich Franklin v. [B]Wanderlai Silva[/B] Brock Lesner v. [B]Cain Velasquez[/B] [B]Dan Henderson[/B] v. Thales Lietes Mike Swick v. [B]Carlos Condit[/B] Yushin Okami v. [B]Paulo Filho[/B] [B] Alistair Overeem [/B]v. Sergei Kharitonov Frank Edgar v. [B]Joe Stevenson[/B] [B]Frank Shamrock[/B] v. Nate Quarry Joe Lauzon v. [B]Mac Danzig[/B] [B]Joey Villasenor[/B] v. Murillo Rua UFC Fight Night 15 [B]Gina Carano[/B] v. Miku Matsumoto [B]Chris Lytle [/B]v. Rory Markham [B]Ed Herman[/B] v. Jason McDonald Scott Smith v. [B]Melvin Manhoef[/B] Shatoko Shinashi v. [B]Yuka Tsuji[/B] [B]Chieck Kongo [/B]v. Fabricio Werdum

Dub's Picks BJ Penn v. [B]Urijah Faber[/B] for the UFC Lightweight Title [B]Kenny Florian[/B] v. Sean Sherk II Rich Franklin v. [B]Wanderlai Silva[/B] [B]Brock Lesner[/B] v. Cain Velasquez [B]Dan Henderson[/B] v. Thales Lietes Mike Swick v. [B]Carlos Condit[/B] [B]Yushin Okami[/B] v. Paulo Filho Alistair Overeem v. [B]Sergei Kharitonov[/B] [B]Frank Edgar[/B] v. Joe Stevenson Frank Shamrock v. [B]Nate Quarry[/B] Joe Lauzon v. [B]Mac Danzig[/B] [B]Joey Villasenor[/B] v. Murillo Rua Note: Urijah Faber was offered a lot of money to come the UFC and jump up a weight class. NOt sure if he'd ever do it, but he did here. UFC Fight Night 15 [B]Gina Carano[/B] v. Miku Matsumoto Chris Lytle v. [B]Rory Markham[/B] Ed Herman v. [B]Jason McDonald[/B] Scott Smith v. [B]Melvin Manhoef[/B] [B]Shatoko Shinashi [/B]v. Yuka Tsuji Chieck Kongo v.[B] Fabricio Werdum[/B]

Results for UFC 91: Ring the Bell & Ultimate Fight Night 15 BJ Penn def. Urijah Faber by TKO @ 1:47 in the 4th Rd. to retain the UFC Lightweight Title Sean Sherk def. Kenny Florian by TKO @ 1:56 in the 1st Round Rich Franklin def. Wanderlai Silva by TKO @ 2:50 in the 1st Round Cain Velasquez def. Brock Lesner by TKO @ 1:29 in the 3rd Round Dan Henderson def. Thales Lietes by TKO @ 2:38 in the 1st Round Mike Swick def. Carlos Condit by UD. Yushin Okami def. Paulo Filho by TKO @ 0:21 in the 3rd Round Alistair Overeem def. Sergei Kharitinov by TKO @ 3:39 in the 2nd Round. Frank Edgar def. Joe Stevenson by UD Frank Shamrock def. Nate Quarry by stoppage at 3:53 in the 2nd Round Joe Lauzon def. Mac Danzig by UD Murillo Rua def. Joey Villasenor by TKO @ 4:21 in the 1st Round NOTE: Sean Sherk will earn his title shot against BJ Penn. Urijah Faber choked on his long awaited UFC debut. Paulo Filho was issued his first defeat by Yushin Okami. Ultimate Fight Night 15 Results Gina Carano def. Miku Matsumoto by UD Chris Lytle def. Rory Markham by UD Ed Herman def. Jason McDonald by UD Melvin Manhoef def. Scott Smith by UD Yuka Tsuji def. Satoko SHinashi by UD Chieck Kongo def. Fabricio Werdum by UD NOTE: What a boring night of fights.

UFC 92: Pain & Ultimate Fight Night 16 Anderson Silva v. Michael Bisping Robbie Lawler v. Frank Trigg II Houston Alexander v. Scott Roy Mirko Cro Cop v. Gabriel Gonzaga II Melvin Guillard v. Roger Huerta Clay Guida v. Gilbert Melendez II Gray Maynard v. Rob Emerson II Dean Lister v. Cung Le Patrick Cote v. Drew McFedries II Kimbo Slice v. Heath Herring Rich Clementi v. Rob McCullough Kurt Pellegrino v. Jens Pulver [SIZE="5"][B]Ultimate Fight 16 Fight Card[/B][/SIZE] Kendall Grove v. Chris Leben Nick Diaz v. Jonathan Goulet Cole Miller v. Jeremy Stephens Lisa Ward v. Marloes Coenen Nate Marquardt v. Matt Lindland Matt Hamill v. Thiago Silva

Anderson Silva v. [B]Michael Bisping[/B] [B]Robbie Lawler[/B] v. Frank Trigg II [B]Houston Alexander[/B] v. Scott Roy [B]Mirko Cro Cop[/B] v. Gabriel Gonzaga II Melvin Guillard v. [B]Roger Huerta[/B] [B]Clay Guida[/B] v. Gilbert Melendez II Gray Maynard v. [B]Rob Emerson [/B]II Dean Lister v.[B] Cung Le[/B] [B]Patrick Cote[/B] v. Drew McFedries II Kimbo Slice v. [B]Heath Herring[/B]Nice try Lesnar. [B]Rich Clementi[/B] v. Rob McCullough Kurt Pellegrino v. [B]Jens Pulver[/B] Ultimate Fight 16 Fight Card Kendall Grove v. [B]Chris Leben[/B] Nick Diaz v. [B]Jonathan Goulet[/B] Cole Miller v. [B]Jeremy Stephens[/B] [B] Lisa Ward[/B] v. Marloes Coenen Nate Marquardt v. [B]Matt Lindland[/B] Matt Hamill v. [B]Thiago Silv[/B]

UFC 92: Pain & Ultimate Fight Night 16 Results Sorry about the delay in results for anyone who cares, but i was hoping for more predictions. Here are the results. I believe I have played up to UFC 142 as of now. Let me know if anyone would rather I deliver the information in a different format to make it more enjoyable. Anderson Silva def. Michael Bisping by UD to retain the Middleweight Title. Frank Trigg def. Robbie Lawler by UD. Scott Roy def. Houston Alexander by UD. Mirko Cro Cop def. Gabriel Gonzaga by TKO at 0:56 in the 3rd Round. Roger Huerta def. Melvin Guillard by UD. Clay Guida def. Gilbert Melendez by KO @ 2:21 in Round 1. Gray Maynard def. Rob Emerson by UD. Cung Le def. Dean Lister by UD. Drew McFedries def. Patrick Cote by TKO @ 3:16 in the 2nd Round. Heath Herring def. Kimbo Slice by UD. Rob McCullough def. Rich Clementi by TKO @ 3:39 in the 3rd Round. Jens Pulver def. Kurt Pellegrino by TKO @ 3:28 in the 3rd Round. Ultimate Fight Night 16 Results Kendall Grove def. Chris Leben by UD. Jonathan Goulet def. Nick Diaz by TKO @ 1:44 in the 3rd Round Cole Miller def. Jeremy Stephens by submission @ 2:50 in Round 1. Marloes Coenen def. Lisa Ward by TKO @ 3:47 in the 3rd Round. Nate Marquardt def. Matt Lindland by UD. Matt Hammil def. Thiago Silva by TKO @ 3:24 in the 2nd Round.

Closing this Dynasty Ok, I have made the decision to close this dynasty and start a new one and track a lot more information that might peak a little more interest in it. My new dynasty will begin where I am right now at UFC 148 in September 2013. I will give updates on Rankings & maybe make it a little bit interactive.

Archived