What does your fed specialize in?

Did you take over WWE or TNA and make them more extreme than they are now(Attitude era)? Did you create your own fed and make it extreme? Does it do what those big feds don't do and push little guys with huge amounts of skills? High flyer, technical or brawling based? Does it use ginormous guys with below mediocre ring-skills or do you avoid pushing those big guys? Is it based on 'Legends of the Ring' or how about woman's wrestling division or is that an entire fed? Does your fed specialize in a tag team division or is that a fed you've created which only does tag teams? Or perhaps you like to mix up divisions like when WWE actually had a Cruiser-weight division! I know the questions are annoying but that's all an example of what I'm trying to ask in the topic title.

I almost always have Traditional at Key and Realism at High when I've created my own fed. I'd like to set Pure to at least Medium, but problems with sponsorship start arising around then. I like to keep my Match Intensity high, at least about 60% and, given this information, it's pretty clear that I prefer a performance > popularity kind of promotion. I don't mind the odd angle here and there, but I like to run a promotion that emphasizes on the ring. Because let's face it, "I'm stalking your son at his baseball game" storylines are pretty lame. Who does that?

[QUOTE=mike b;526909]Who is AJ Styles :confused::confused: As for me i like to create small local Fed's with a bit of everything except tna.[/QUOTE] AJ Styles is a guy who works for TNA Wrestling. He is a 3x NWA World Heavyweight Champion and a 4x NWA World Tag Team Champion

The one game I've been consistent through out has been with my own version of the X-WA. It's owned by Nemesis and here is the product that goes along with it: Key: Traditional & Mainstream Heavy: Cult Medium: Comedy, Risque, Modern, Daredevil Low: Hardcore & Pure Pretty much a hodge podge where most anyone can make it somehow. I wish the Cornellverse had a company outside of the SWF that could deliver strong angles, storylines, and still have some focus on wrestling in the ring. I would probably just book them.

My version of the Coastal Zone tries to focus on speed and skill in the ring (Moreso on the speed, but technicians have their place too as long as they can be flashy), but we've also hired The Big Problem and Jim Force, so... really, anyone who can play well with others can be used. "Jim Force is improving in Flying skills" is one of the scariest messages you can get in a match. It's kinda like someone says "Red looks more Blue lately"...

Archived