CornellVerse, Tag Teams, and Child Promotions

Just curious if there is a reason behind this, since its happened a couple times now. I'm SWF and I'm making use of RIPW by signing a bunch of guys and sending them down to develop. I've signed a few tag teams and given them time down there, hoping both that they will develop as workers and maybe get a few tag matches to develop their experience. Instead of putting together either of the C experience tag teams, Nero (of the CPU) created new ones from scratch using members of the tag teams. Combinations that don't really make more sense, either. One was a technician with high-flier, the other a brawler with a high-flier. If the child promotion just wasn't going to put any tag teams together, it wouldn't bother me. But they're putting ones together and using guys who are part of current tag teams with a fair amount of experience. C experience isn't great, but it takes awhile to develop that from scratch. I don't see a specific reason they wouldn't team up the guys that were actually a team - same alignment, same level of push. Just thought this was odd.

[QUOTE=Bigpapa42;527506]Just curious if there is a reason behind this, since its happened a couple times now. I'm SWF and I'm making use of RIPW by signing a bunch of guys and sending them down to develop. I've signed a few tag teams and given them time down there, hoping both that they will develop as workers and maybe get a few tag matches to develop their experience. Instead of putting together either of the C experience tag teams, Nero (of the CPU) created new ones from scratch using members of the tag teams. Combinations that don't really make more sense, either. One was a technician with high-flier, the other a brawler with a high-flier. If the child promotion just wasn't going to put any tag teams together, it wouldn't bother me. But they're putting ones together and using guys who are part of current tag teams with a fair amount of experience. C experience isn't great, but it takes awhile to develop that from scratch. I don't see a specific reason they wouldn't team up the guys that were actually a team - same alignment, same level of push. Just thought this was odd.[/QUOTE] I think the problem is that those tag teams are promotion-specific, which the AI doesn't recognize. So unless a tag team has been entered into the data twice (once as a promotion-specific, and once as a general), the AI typically won't think to put two workers together even if they've got a lot of experience together.

Archived