Wrestling promotions?

NickC13573

hello everyone, I was wondering if you could give me some help in finding wrestling promotions in North Dakota and on the very southern part of Canada. I live in Duluth and there is really no wrestling school near me. I am willing to drive to FOWL, or NWA Wisconsin (if they have a legitimate school), and that is over 5 hours away from me. Please help.

[QUOTE=mike b;528506]You can try sending an email to Mr Eddie Sharkey he runs a wrestling promotion out of minneapolis Minnesota [email]sheriff@midwestprowrestling.com;[/QUOTE] Thanks Mike B, but i should tell you that Midwest Pro Wrestling and MPW academy closed down when sheriff ran with trainees money to florida

[QUOTE=NickC13573;528507]Thanks Mike B, but i should tell you that Midwest Pro Wrestling and MPW academy closed down when sheriff ran with trainees money to florida[/QUOTE] Dude that's just messed up. OK then i would try sending a letter to the wrestling insider they might be able to help.And also there is a weekly internet pro wrestling talk show that always has guest wrestlers come on the show maybe they could help or might no of something. I cant believe a state like Minnesota who has over the decades turned out so many great wrestlers have so few pro wrestling school's. Here is the link to the radio show this wed will be another live broadcast maybe you might want to think about calling in. [url]http://www.inyourheadonline.com/[/url]

I did some research for you Eddie Sharkey's Wrestling Camp 8013 Xerxes Ave. #207 Bloomongton, MN 55431 (952) 831 1063 [email]EddieSharkey@37.Com[/email] Brad Rheingans School of Pro Wrestling (612) 478-6215 No address, but that area code is minnesota I'm not sure how up to date this is.

Archived