NOTBPW at International

Hello, this is my first attempt to a diary wish me luck!! [FONT="Arial Black"]We begin at March 2009 2nd week Saturday at Ed Henson's Memorial Tag Team Cup 11[/FONT] Dark Match: The Demon From The Deep vs. Omar Brown Main Match: American Elemental(c) vs. Antonio Maxi Marquez for the Young Lion Title (low level) John Maverick vs. Harrison Hash Dark Angel vs. Jack De Colt Davis Wayne Newton vs. Steve Flash Can-Am Blondes vs. Stone Siblings for the Ed Henson's Memorial Tag Team Cup Sean McFly (c)vs. Sean Deeley for the Unlimted Action Title (mid level) Johnny Bloodstone (c)vs. Tim Westybrook for the Canadian Title (main level)

[FONT="Arial Black"]We are live at Canadian Air Centre with a jam pack arena of 15,000 people. [/FONT] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I was busy walking around the lockeroom wishing everyone good luck.[/FONT] Dan Stone: Hey, there. Me: Whats up boss? Dan Stone: It seems we have a great event here as usual. This will help us in our claim to be the Best Damn Show Period. Me: I hope so. Dan Stone: Well we have been clasified by TEW as an International Compnay going to Global. Me: I never really trust those internet smarks. Dan Stone: Well, I would not know what this company will do without you taking charge in the creative training of my workers. [FONT="Arial Black"]The Canadian National Anthem suddenly played[/FONT] Its show time!!!

The Demon From the Deep makes his way to the ring.Tyson Baine has been a new signing to NOTBPW. He left TCW recently as TCW is classified by TEW as Cult. He has been a good addition recently as this was proven with classic match against Jeremy Stone earlier this month. Omar Brown aka Daryl Freeman makes his way to the ring with his trade mark red jersey and red bandana (available at NOTBPW.com). This veteran has been loyal to me but his attitude is another problem. However, he is a very capable wrestler with classic matches against Jeremy Stone. [COLOR="DarkRed"]I was a student of wrestling a couple of years ago ,Dan Stone thought I have potential as I seem to put the best to the other students. However, it was soon discovered that I have a heart condition which effectively ends my career before it even began. However on January 2008, Dan Stone invited me to NOTBPW to see if I could give a little feedback and training to his wrestlers and road agents.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]He also gives me a free reign in hiring of talent as long as they have basic knowledge of wrestling and can actually go for more than 15 minutes[/COLOR] Back to the ring, It is a very good match with The Demon hitting Omar with a couple of stiff lariats to soften him up further, then The Demon gave the signal for the Hades Bomb. He lifts him up, but Omar manage to lock The Demon's arm with an Anaconda Vice. The Demon's arm has been weaken by Omar's consistent attack on earlier on. The Demon was forced to tap 15 seconds latter. The TEW smarks mark this match as a 'B' not bad for a dark match

Antonio Maxi Marquez, former Young Lion Champ and tag team partner of Remmy Skye as the US-Mex Connection, makes his way in first match to be shown at the PPV. He had his best matches during his tour with BHOTWG and Inpire. He got a great match with John Maverick way back last year. The reigning and defending Young Lion Champ, American Elemental, prepares for his title defense against the person who he took the title. His best matches came when he was touring with WLW, he seems lost in NOTBPW so far. [FONT="Arial Black"]February 2008[/FONT] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Dan Stone: Let me get this straight, you want to close the Women's Division.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Me: Yes, Sir. I believe that their is not much talent in women's wrestling. Plus, the women matches are usually crapped by the fans and the smarks at TEW[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Victoria Stone: I have no objection with it, after all you did started the division for me[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Fine, so how will we close the division?[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Easy, for the last time Victoria Stone will return to ring against Melody Cuthill.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Well I guess it is fitting for my daughter to be the last Women's champ[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Sorry sir, but I suggest that Melody should win and keep the title, besides no one will expect that[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Fine by me, I think I got one more match in me.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]It is settled then[/COLOR] [FONT="Arial Black"]Usually the first match are the women, not anymore. However, the present match even though decent, could be equivalent to a Victoria's match. Victoria Stone rarely got any decent competition during her prime[/FONT] Back at the match, It is a hi-impact match with both stars doing acrobatic moves which leaves the crowd mild at times. Hmmmm, guess they rarely give American Elemental his due even though he is an excellent cruiserweight. The end came with an Inferno Splash set-up by a top rope hurricanrana on the challenger. Winner and still champion American Elemental. Match grade C+.

Archived