United States Pro Wrestling - Bring Out Your Kids!

Week 2 - Friday [B]Liberty and Justice[/B]: We've upgraded to the Huntsville Fairgrounds, so there ain't no way we're going to sell that out. Especially after all the bad press we seem to be getting! We're into Match 1: [COLOR=Blue]American Elemental vs Joss Thompson[/COLOR] Short even match. The ref went to help Thompson when he looked as if he was hurt, which allowed Mr Patterson to attack American Elemental from behind. This allowed the clearly unhurt Joss Thompson to get the pinfall at 4.53. [I][COLOR=Blue]Joss Thompson beat American Elemental[/COLOR] (C-)[/I] As Joss Thompson passed the announce desk, Cherry Bomb came out to meet him, and planted a large kiss on his cheek. Thompson smirked at Emma Chase, before leaving hand in hand with Cherry Bomb (C+). Match 2: [COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles vs Danny Patterson[/COLOR] Well, this match was here because it needed to be storyline rather than it would be good. Mick cemented his face turn with a victory in 5.09. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles beat Danny Patterson[/COLOR] (C-)[/I] Out for the next match are the American Patriots. Captain USA and Whistler get in a lot of flag waving and posturing, before their opposition come out (C). Match 3: [COLOR=Blue]American Patriots vs Savage Fury[/COLOR] Must check to see whether Savage Fury have won any matches not against The Hillbillys. Don't think they have. Captain USA was tired, but still got the pin after 8.57, after a Hail to the Chief. [I][COLOR=Blue]American Patriots beat Savage Fury[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Cherry Bomb came out for the USPW National Title up next. While the new title was being strung up, she cut an interview saying she beat Hell Monkey two weeks ago, and will do so again in a match even better suited for her (C). Match 4: [COLOR=Blue]Cherry Bomb vs Hell Monkey[/COLOR] for the new USPW National Title in a ladder match We wanted something special out of this match, but we didn't get it. Hell Monkey got his hands on the title after 11.51, and ended this feud. [I][COLOR=Blue]Hell Monkey beat Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] to win the USPW National Title (C-)[/I] Well, the feud almost ended. Cherry Bomb tried to pull the title away from Hell Monkey, but he wouldn’t let her have it. She then broke down in tears, before Joss Thompson came out to console her (C-). Match 5: [COLOR=Blue]Brent Hill vs Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] Brent Hill turned out to be the newcomer that faced Fumihiro Ota. The two exchanged technical moves with one another, Brent Hill finally locking in the Scorpion Lock when the 10 minute time limit this match had been allocated expired. [I][COLOR=Blue]Brent Hill drew with Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Next up, Tag Team Titles, and the Champions, Blue Pill, did the promo business, and are proving to be two well rounded wrestlers (C) Match 6: [COLOR=Blue]Blue Pill vs Axis of Evil[/COLOR] for the Tag Team Titles With all this new talent, the Axis of Evil are beginning to look old, and it was no surprise that Puerto Rican Power got the pin on an exhausted Sheik Mustafa on the 7.46 mark. [I][COLOR=Blue]Blue Pill beat Axis of Evil[/COLOR] to retain the Tag Team Titles (C)[/I] As we prepared for the Main Event we got a video of the conflicts between Jungle Jack and Giant Redwood (C+), before the big man came out with the title (C+). Match 7: [COLOR=Blue]Giant Redwood vs Jungle Jack[/COLOR] for the USPW World Title It's official - Giant Redwood lasted 5.41. Of course, at that point he was being Jack Hammered and pinned, but he hadn't had a heart attack or anything like that. [I][COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack beat Giant Redwood[/COLOR] for the USPW World Title (C+)[/I] Jungle Jack celebrated in the ring with the title (C+), when suddenly [B]NEMISIS[/B] ran in and Nemesis Arrowed the new champion. Incredibly Jungle Jack pulled himself up by the ropes, but was hit by another Nemesis Arrow, and crumpled as Nemesis got onto turnbuckles to mark his impact (B+) [I]Overall rating C[/I]

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The crowd were stunned to see Nemesis - I doubt anyone expected someone of his prestige and style to appear with USPW. Hopes were high for him to be a success, especially as we were paying him over $2,500 every time he appeared. We would have liked a C+ rating, but some uninspirational early matches put paid to any chances of that. On the plus side we got the World Title belt off Giant Redwood, and Brent Hill had a good debut. On the negative side, Hell Monkey is really the only original member of the USPW roster to be getting any type of push. The plan is to use the bigger stars to help ours, but it looks as if they may well be pushing them out. And the attendance was 2402, so we'll stick with the 2000 seater arenas for now. Cheetah Boy arrived late for the show. Maybe he guessed that he wouldn't be used. I'd let him off for now. Also, 18 year old colour commentator Alan Foster is working through neck nerve damage. Maybe he shouldn't have offered to see what it was like to take a Nemesis Arrow. I've also fallen to an overness of C in the South East. Looks like I'll no longer be selling out very small arenas, and that'll leave me in a financial bind. Only one thing for it - bring out all the big guns to out overness back up!

Week 3 Three matches announced for Friday, including a debut: Brent Hill and Hell Monkey vs Fumihiro Ota and Mean Jean Cattley Al the Hillbilly vs Nemesis Jungle Jack and American Patriots vs Giant Redwood and Axis of Evil 12 wrestlers, only 6 on the roster at the beginning of my reign. No wonder some of my fans hate me.

Friday: We're at the Arkansas Colliseum, South East, and first a bonus 15 minutes of dark matches. First Morpheus beat Danny Rushmore in 4.46 (C), before Joss Thompson challenged Jungle Jack to a match (C+). They went straight into the mic, with Jungle Jack far outmatching his young opponent (C+). Then the cameras started rolling into the matches you'll see on DVD! Match 1: [COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles vs Eric the Beast[/COLOR] Mick Muscles squashes Eric the Beast in 3.36. Why this wasn't swapped for one of the dark matches I'll never know. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles beat Eric the Beast[/COLOR] (C-)[/I] A graphic of Nemesis' appearance tonight got a roar from the crowd (A), which really affected poor Cherry Bomb who had to follow that with an interview of how she was somehow robbed of the USPW National Title (C-) Match 2: [COLOR=Blue]American Elemental vs Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] American Elemental is getting good at doing the job, but I'm beginning to get concerned that Cherry Bomb's matches are getting stuck in the C- category. [I][COLOR=Blue]Cherry Bomb beat American Elemental[/COLOR] (C-)[/I] As Cherry Bomb celebrated in the ring, Joss Thompson came down to the ring with a bunch of flowers in his had, and officially asked her out. Cherry Bomb accepted, and we officially have an item here (C+). Backstage cameras found Hell Monkey, looking comfortable again with the USPW National Title. He was on the way to the ring, ready for tag team action. Match 3: [COLOR=Blue]Brent Hill and Hell Monkey vs Fumihiro Ota and Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] This one was very open, with Ota almost making Hell Monkey tap out, but the end came when Brent Hill applied the Scorpion Lock on Mean Jean Cattley, and forced him to tap out 16 seconds before the ten minute time limit. [I][COLOR=Blue]Brent Hill and Hell Monkey beat Fumihiro Ota and Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] (C)[/I] After the match Hell Monkey said that he was a fighting champion, and was impressed by Fumihiro Ota, so he will get a shot at his National Title next week (C+). Next in the ring Nemesis! And he's got a mic! He roars about he has come to destroy this promotion, and continues what he started last week tonight! Roar (A)! Match 4: [COLOR=Blue]Al the Hillbilly vs Nemesis[/COLOR] Squash! 1.49 Nemesis Arrow. [I][COLOR=Blue]Nemesis beat Al the Hillbilly[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Nemesis continued the assault, when Pete the Hillbilly came into the ring - Nemesis Arrow! Both the Hillbillys are down as Nemesis leaves (C+). Out back, Jungle Jack is with the American Patriots and they're talking tactics for the Main Event tonight (B-). They are followed to the ring by the Axis of Evil and Giant Redwood, who is being hyped by Danny Jillefski as the biggest most dangerous wrestler in USPW (C+). Guess he missed the Nemesis appearance. Match 5:[COLOR=Blue] Jungle Jack and American Patriots vs Giant Redwood and Axis of Evil[/COLOR] At 4.32 it was the champion with his second Jack Hammer of the night, this time on Sheik Mustafa. Earlier, it had looked like Corporal Doom might get the win, but it was not to be. [I][COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack and American Patriots beat Giant Redwood and Axis of Evil[/COLOR] (C)[/I] As the faces in the ring celebrated, Nemesis came out, and just stood on top of the stage, staring everyone out, and looking a little bit psycho (A). [I]Overall Rating C[/I]

Well, we didn't sell out, only getting 1,700 to attend. We also failed to hit C+, so we might have to get Nemesis into more competitive matches. What we did manage to do is somehow make a buck or two, so alls not bad. Announced for next Friday: Hell Monkey vs Fumihiro Ota for the USPW National Title Jungle Jack vs Corporal Doom for the USPW World Title Mick Muscles vs Nemesis

Week 4 - Friday Arkansas Colliseum again and in our first dark match Mean Jean Cattley beat American Dragon in a poor match (D), which I'm glad we got rid of this week, as I was going to run main show next week. Then we got a video promoting the American Patriots (C+) before their match with Cherry Bomb and Sheik Mustafa, which Captain USA got the pinfall for (C). Main show time! Match 1: [COLOR=Blue]Blue Pill vs Brit Affect[/COLOR] for the Tag Team Titles Brit Affect got their second shot at the Tag Team Titles, and again they failed, when Mr Patterson got passed a chair by Cherry Bomb and got DQ'd. Oh, he also looked rubbish. [I][COLOR=Blue]Blue Pill beat Brit Affect[/COLOR] by DQ (C)[/I] As Brit Affect passed the announce table Joss Thompson grabbed Emma Chase, and got a slap for his trouble. Cherry Bomb then jumped onto Emma, before Micky Starr split them up. Cherry Bomb was glad that Joss Thompson had chosen the most attractive and talented woman in wrestling today - herself (B-)! Match 2: [COLOR=Blue]Brent Hill vs Giant Redwood[/COLOR] Giant Redwood changed to a Bully gimmick, and threw Brent Hill around the ring before pinning him after a powerslam at 4.44. [I][COLOR=Blue]Giant Redwood beat Brent Hill[/COLOR] (C)[/I] After the victory Danny Jillefski joined Giant Redwood in the ring, and demanded a rematch for Redwood next week, whoever came out victor of the World Title match tonight (C+). Match 3: [COLOR=Blue]Hell Monkey vs Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] for the USPW National Title Amazingly Ota was a bit off his game, but the bout was still a good contest. Both men were down when Mean Jean Cattley in and started strangling Hell Monkey causing a DQ at 9.56. [I][COLOR=Blue]Hell Monkey beat Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] by DQ (C+)[/I] Cattley continued the attack, and Ota joined in the attack, until a banged up Brent Hill came out and made the save (C-). We then got an interview with Corporal Doom hyping his title shot next (C+) before the bout itself. Match 4: [COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack vs Corporal Doom[/COLOR] for the USPW World Title Doom's old, and it showed. Even interference from Sheik Mustafa wasn't enough, and Jack won with a Jack Hammer on 5.50. [I][COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack beat Corporal Doom[/COLOR] to retain the USPW World Title (C+)[/I] After the match Jack got on the mic and accepted Redwood's challenge for next week (C+). As he left, Nemesis came out, and marched down to the ring, with a stare affixed on Jungle Jack (A). Match 5: [COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles vs Nemesis[/COLOR] Mick Muscles got in a very small amount of offence, and was then schooled in the art of wrestling, and looked several grades down from the DaVE man. Mick Muscles couldn't get back into the ring after being thrown out, and was counted out at 5.46. [I][COLOR=Blue]Nemesis beat Mick Muscles[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] Nemesis then takes the mic, and says that he will ensure that no worker will be able to get back into the ring against him, and that's a promise (A!) [I]Overall Rating C+[/I]

April SWF Round-up Shooting Star - Calamari defended 7 times before losing in January to Pecs, who has made 11 successful defences so far Tag Team - High Concept only made two defences before losing the title in January to Squeaky Mclean and Rich Money, who've made 7 defences. North American - Joe Sexy made 13 defences, but just last week finally lost to Lobster Warrior World Heavyweight - Runaway Train all the way, 6 defences T-Rex has been a regular fixture on the card, getting many wins, including one over Jim Force, who has only been used 4 times this year. TCW Round-up All Action - 2 defences from Freddy Huggins, before it became the Wolf Hawkins show for 12 defences Tag Team - Painful Procedure made 5 defences, before Wolf Hawkins picked up his second title, so far making 5 defences with Stevie Grayson as Youth Gone Wild Hardcore - Madman Boone has yet to lose the belt, on 9 defenses International - Rick Law made 9 defenses, before losing to Genghis Rahn on the last day of March on PPV World Heavyweight - Hi, my name's Tommy Cornell, and I own the company. 10 defences. Corporal Doom has appeared 13 times this year, but has only had 2 successful matches, whereas Darryl Devine has only been used twice. Joey Minnesota is having a nice run as a midcarder. DaVE Round-up Brass Knuckles - Eddie Peak has made 4 defenses Tag Team - The Animalz lost first time out against Eddie Peak and Scout, who have made 5 defenses. Unified - Bryan Holmes made one defense before losing to Johnny Martin, who's made 4 defenses, including against Nemesis

Brent Hill vs Mean Jean Cattley vs [b]Fumihiro Ota[/b] Ninjas are kewler than w/e Brent Hill is supposed to be. [b]The Hillbillys[/b] vs Nemesis LOYALTY. Emma runs in, and tells the Hillbillys that shes pregnant with their child. The only question is, WHICH HILLBILLY? DOES EMMA EVEN KNOW??? [b]Jungle Jack[/b] vs Giant Redwood i cant find anything to like about Redwood.

Brent Hill vs Mean Jean Cattley vs [B]Fumihiro Ota [/B] for No. 1 contender to the USPW National Title I'd go with Ota here, since Brent Hill I'm pretty sure just arrived and needs to be built up before he gets a title shot. Should be a good match though and I'd expect big things from all three of these guys in the USPW in the future. The Hillbillys vs [B]Nemesis[/B] Nemesis kills the Hillbillys, as it should be. Then he demands a title shot as he's the biggest star in the fed at the moment. [B]Jungle Jack[/B] vs Giant Redwood for the USPW World Title Jungle Jack just won it, there's no reason to put it back on Giant Redwood. No reason at all....EVER.

Friday: It's the Arkansas Colliseum, home of USPW. Two dark matches (Mick Muscles beat Mr Patterson (C-) and Cherry Bomb beat Derek Deacon (17 year old rookie) (C-)). Main show here we come! Match 1: Hell Monkey vs Joss Thompson in a non-title match Not for the USPW National Title due to the number one contenders match later tonight. Joss Thompson was off his game, and lost at 6.32 to the Hell Fire Kick. Hell Monkey beat Joss Thompson (C) After the match, we got yet another Cherry Bomb / Emma Chase confrontation, and this one resulted in them ripping at each other clothes. Nothing came off - we're family viewing don't you know (B)! And there were no Hillbillies anywhere around. Backstage and American Patriots were on hype duty for their match next with Axis of Evil. Most men watching were still thinking about the Emma Chase / Cherry Bomb segment (C). Match 2: American Patriots vs Axis of Evil American Patriots dominated, Corporal Doom hardly getting in the ring as Sheik Mustafa was finished off by a Hail to the Chief from Captain USA in 4.33. American Patriots beat Axis of Evil (C) As Axis of Evil left the ring they got into a blazing row, which resulted in Corporal Doom shoving Sheik Mustafa to the ground (C). Match 3: Brent Hill vs Mean Jean Cattley vs Fumihiro Ota in a number one contenders match to the USPW National Title Brent Hill's being pushed as a "legitimate athlete", with amateur pedigree. Someone might mention that when he picks up a manager. Good even, flowing match. Most pinfall attempts happened between Hill and Ota, and Cattley had to do a lot of breaking up. Eventually he took it too far and brought in a chair to break things up, causing a DQ. Mean Jean Cattley lost a three way (C+) Danny Jillefski stood up and said that was no way to determine a contender, so next week it would be Brent Hill vs Fumihiro Ota, with the winner to face Hell Monkey the week after (C). The Hillbillys came out for their match, when Nemesis came to the top of the stage and laughed maniacally at them, before charging into the ring. Match 4: The Hillbillys vs Nemesis Nemesis Arrow on 3.34 on Pete. If only I took on board some storyline ideas, the Hillbillies would be getting some kind of push. Nemesis beat The Hillbillys (C+) Out the back and Jungle Jack said that he was happy to have a rematch against Giant Redwood, as he was confident his skill would prevail over whatever Giant Redwood had to offer, apart from big feet (C+). Match 5:Jungle Jack vs Giant Redwood for the USPW World Title This wasn't as close as their last match, and it came as no surprise when Jungle Jack won with the Jack Hammer at 5.22. Jungle Jack beat Giant Redwood to retain the USPW World Title (C+) After the match - Nemesis time! He and Jack fought evenly, until Giant Redwood also weighed in. This brought the American Patriots into the ring, who manager to force away the heels, before helping Jungle Jack up (C+). Overall Rating C+

We sold out, and Nemesis once again stole the show, taking the limelight off Jungle Jack's title retention. However, we seem to have a story going now, as it looks as if the American Patriots aren't going to stand for him any longer. Announced for next Friday: Brent Hill vs Fumihiro Ota in a number one contenders match for the USPW National Title Jungle Jack and Hell Monkey vs Rick Sanders and Mean Jean Cattley Rick Sanders has been on our books for a month, and will make his debut in a daunting tag match against two champions! He’ll appear as a greased up ladies man. Also after this week’s confrontation, Emma Chase and Cherry Bomb will have a bikini contest. I'm not happy, but Giant Redwood requested it. This one is expected to be one of our weaker shows.

Friday: We're at our slightly smelly home, and there are three matches crammed into the pre show. First Corporal Doom beats Derek Deacon (C-), next Morpheus beat Mr Patterson (C-), before finally Puerto Rican Power teamed with Captain USA to defeat Joss Thompson and Cherry Bomb (C-). Match 1: [COLOR=Blue]Puerto Rican Power vs Danny Rushmore[/COLOR] Yep, Puerto Rican Power pulls out double duty, although this one only took 2.49 before the pin. [I][COLOR=Blue]Puerto Rican Power beat Danny Rushmore[/COLOR] (C-)[/I] Next Whistler came down to the ring, accompanied by Captain USA, Whistler got on the mic and demanded that Nemesis met him tonight. There was no sign of a response, so Whistler said he'd be back in the ring later tonight, and he expected to see Nemesis then (C+). Cherry Bomb then came out, and demanded that Brit Affect got another shot at the tag team titles, as their last attempt didn't end cleanly. Emma Chase comes out and says that only reason why it didn't end cleanly was because Thompson used a chair. She suggested that Cherry Bomb concentrates on their bikini contest that they have after the next match (B-). Match 2: [COLOR=Blue]Brent Hill vs Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] in a number one contenders match for the USPW National Title Ota seemed off his game, as it wasn't quite the technical contest it should have been. He did, however, get the win, getting the pinfall with his legs on the ropes. [I][COLOR=Blue]Fumihiro Ota beat Brent Hill [/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Next up, bikini contest. Emma Chase wins, Bomb's not happy, crowd actually like it (B). Match 3: [COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles vs Giant Redwood[/COLOR] Who'd have guessed it, Giant Redwood didn't want to job. And he thinks I care? Time to start putting someone over for once in your life. 4.32, military press. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles beat Giant Redwood[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Jungle Jack and Hell Monkey were ready for the next match, when Monkey got a quick promo in hyping next weeks match against Fumihiro Ota (C+). Match 4: [COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack and Hell Monkey vs Rick Sanders and Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] The champions weren't going to lose tonight, and although Rick Sander showed off some of his work, he fell to a Tumbling Monkey from our favourite Ninja Monkey at 7.40. [I][COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack and Hell Monkey beat Rick Sanders and Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] (C)[/I] The American Patriots came down to the ring, flags waving, and looked ready for Nemesis. However, Danny Jillefski said on commentary he didn't think Nemesis was even here, and Whistler looked unsatisfied when Java came out to meet his challenge (C+). Match 5: [COLOR=Blue]Whistler vs Java[/COLOR] These two worked together really well, but Whistler slowly got the upper hand. It all ended when Nemesis slid into the ring, a Nemesis Arrow to Whistler causing a DQ at 5.42. [I][COLOR=Blue]Whistler beat Java[/COLOR] by DQ (C+)[/I] It soon turned into an all out brawl between the American Patriots and Nemesis / Java (C+), but soon Nemesis was the only one left in the ring. He took a mic and laughed over how no-one could stop him as the show ended (A). [I]Overall rating C[/I]

We sold out, and I'm gutted that we didn't get a C+, especially as this was the first show that we actually turned in a loss. Java has just over a month left on his contract, and he's being given a run to see if he can earn a new one. No-one was surprised when Giant Redwood moaned about having to do the job - however, it's tough. He's over and has no talent, so time to start using him to develop new stars. We're very happy with how Derek Deacon is doing in dark matches, and at 17 is looking like a future star of the promotion. Announced for next week: Hell Monkey vs Fumihiro Ota for the USPW National Title American Patriots vs Nemesis and Java

Week 3 - Friday At our usual home, please ignore the first dark match (American Elemental over Patrick Cool (E)). Danny Rushmore then beat Derek Deacon (D), in Deacon's least impressive outing so far. Match 1: [COLOR=Blue]Brent Hill and Mick Muscles vs Rick Sanders and Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] Mick Muscles continued his good run by getting the pin at 7.34 on Rick Sanders, but overall it really wasn't an impressive match. [I][COLOR=Blue]Brent Hill and Mick Muscles beat Rick Sanders and Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] (C-)[/I] We then got a hype video for the USPW National Title (C), before we saw Hell Monkey coming through the back corridors for the match (B). Match 2: [COLOR=Blue]Hell Monkey vs Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] for the USPW National Title As usual these two put on a great match, but they have so far been unable to match their first ever encounter. Hell Monkey missed a Hell Fire Kick, and the just managed to get to the ropes after being put in the Figure Four. As Hell Monkey rolled out of the ring, Mean Jean Cattley ran out and attacked, before ducking under the ring as the ref turned round. Cattley grasped onto Monkey's leg, and he was unable to shake him off, and ended up being counted out. [I][COLOR=Blue]Fumihiro Ota beat Hell Monkey[/COLOR] by count out (C+)[/I] Ota was frustrated after the match, even more so when he saw that it was Cattley who robbed him the chance of winning the match. As Cattley slunk off, Monkey and Ota shared a handshake of respect (C). We then got a promo between USPW Champion Jungle Jack and Tag Champs Blue Pill, who were teaming up in the next match (C+). Match 3: [COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack and Blue Pill vs Brit Affect and Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] At 7.31 this match was too long for Morpheus and Mr Patterson. Sooner or later I'll stop pushing Mr Patterson, as no-one cares about him. Jungle Jack looked a force out their, Jack Hammering Mr Patterson for the win. [I][COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack and Blue Pill beat Brit Affect and Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Emma Chase came out after the match a planted a kiss on a startled looking Jungle Jack, and winking at Cherry Bomb, who shook her head (C+). The American Patriots then came out, with Captain USA insisting that they would stop Nemesis' attack on the USPW roster (C+). Match 4: [COLOR=Blue]American Patriots vs Nemesis and Java[/COLOR] Bit of an off match, which saw Nemesis pinned Captain USA at 5.35 after a knee to the fore head. [I][COLOR=Blue]Nemesis and Java beat American Patriots[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Never one to stop an attack, Nemesis continued, using the American Patriots flags as weapons, before finally ripping up one of the flags to the crowds shock (B). [I]Overall Rating C+[/I]

Well, we thought it wouldn't be one of our better shows, but fortunately Nemesis and Jungle Jack did some good work, and just about carried their matches. No really bad performances (Mr who?), and things are shaping up nicely. And we have our first match for next week - a USPW National Title match that Mean Jean Cattley can't interfere in, as he's in it! Announced for next week: Hell Monkey vs Fumihiro Ota vs Mean Jean Cattley for the USPW National Title

Generally he's facing power guys in singles. He's performed badly in some tag matches as he's often with more technical guys. It's really his overness that's causing an issue - it doesn't help that his heel turn bombed big time. I think he's going to be a long time jobber for me!

Archived