United States Pro Wrestling - Bring Out Your Kids!

So, I got thinking – is it really over? Well, yeah, almost. But how else would USPW get run. You see, I’m 16 wrestlers over my ideal roster size (missing my 2 road agents and backstage worker). I have no Tag Champions. My booking team think that my World Title holder should only be an Upper Midcarder. My National Title Holder a lower midcarder. I have no Tag Champions. There will be changes. So, what happens when I resign? I’ve got 2 TV shows before the next PPV. At the end of the PPV, who do you think will be World, National and Tag Team Champs? Any major roster cuts? My current roster is on page 42, with Brock Steel’s contract set to end, and Kid Toma having been offered a DaVE contract (although he hasn’t accepted it). And what will the Main Event be of USPW Apple Pie and Baseball? I’ll post my guesses before I post what goes on, but for now it’s over to you. I’ll even let you guess the new booker. Good luck.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice Not a bad start at all man, I'm really enjoying reading it. I like the way you've been able to successfully use the females on your roster. For some reason I just can't bring myself to have any of my male athletes lose to them *sigh* guess I'm sexiest after all

My guesses (which were all wrong) [I]World Champion – Zimmy Bumfhole National Champion – Sir Adam? Tag Champs – I reckon the Lords will lose their jobs, so it’ll be a random selection. Sun Tzu and Giant Redwood. Or for faces Mean Jean Cattley and Flemmy Lemming. Major cuts – Warlord Pain, Warlord Agony, Cherry Bomb, Whistler, Melody Cuthill, Ryu Kajahara, Japanese Dragon, Sam Baker. New booker – Joey Poision, or a generated worker, as there’s a few with the booking skills.[/I] [B]News ticker[/B] USPW releases all their female workers (Cherry Bomb, Melody Cuthill and Suzue Katayama), as well the rookie “Masked Beast”. Jerry Eisen doesn’t get on with Remo. Pity his father does. [I]Point of note – despite holding the North American Title, and the Tag Titles 6 times, Remo has never become World Champion.[/I] USPW go to the mid south, and pull a respectable C event, headlined by Kid Toma defeating Warlord Pain. Kind of fits in with what I was doing. The Flying Animals (Fox Mask and The Eagle) defeat Back in the Day to take the USPW Tag Team Titles. Eisaku Hoshino defeats Kritical Kondition in a non-title match. He’s a face now. Kid Toma signs with DaVE. I tried to check the Internet. Giant Redwood becomes booker of USPW. It’s good to be friends with the boss. Rick Law and Shawn Gonzalez headline a TCW PPV. USPW go to the Great Lakes (C). More adventurous than me. Joss Thompson defeats Hoshino to retain the National Title. Hoshino remains World Champion. The show is headlined by Warlord Agony defeating Captain USA. I so should have cut the chaff myself before resigning. That’s two 52 year olds in the ring. USPW Apple Pie and Baseball (from the South East): [I]The Lords of War defeat Sam Baker and Phenomenal E (C+) Zimmy Bumfhole defeats Jacob Jett (C+) Emilio defeats Mean Jean Cattley! (B-) Flemmy Lemming defeats Joss Thompson for the USPW National Title (C+) The American Patriots defeat Kritical Kondition and Sun Tzu (C+) Frankie Perez and Sir Adam defeat Giant Redwood and American Elemental (C+) Flying Animals defeat Back in the Day to retain the USPW Tag Team Titles (C) Kazuma Narato went to a double DQ with Clifford Flanders (C+) Eiskau Hoshino defeats Eddie Chandler to retain the USPW World Title (B) Overall Rating B-[/I] Like the Main Event. Thompson, Cattley and Tzu get instant de-pushes. Redwood has obviously seen something in Sir Adam, although I hear he pinned American Elemental. Next USPW show is from the Mid Atlantic (C+)– and Flemmy Lemming gets his first National Title defence in over booker Giant Redwood! Third time he’s beaten the big man in his career. The show was headlined by Narato and Chandler defeating Zimmy and Warlord Agony (C+). Warlord Agony has completed his face turn that I was planning for him. I can’t find the “Quick find worker button”. Oh, it’s not in 2005. Was going onto the next PPV – but then decided I’d rather play 2007. So it definitely ends now.

Archived