United States Pro Wrestling - Bring Out Your Kids!

Friday: To warm up the crowd, Brent Hill and American Elemental beat Mean Jean Cattley and Timothy Nielsen (C), before we had a managers meeting in the ring: The show started with Emma Chase, Danny Jillefski and Shane Sneer in the ring. They agreed that something had to be done about Nemesis, and tonight they agreed on two number one contender’s matches, one for each of the National Title and World Title. If Nemesis retains tonight, he’ll have to compete in an elimination match next week – two falls, one for each of his titles (C+). Shane Sneer then searched out former champions Blue Pill. He told them that there was only room for one of them in the 10 man Battle Royal for number one contender to the World Title tonight, and the other one would have to go into the four way elimination match for the National Title contendership. Puerto Rican Power bowed out for his senior partner, and headed out for the elimination match that was next (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Puerto Rican Power vs Hell Monkey vs Rick Sanders vs Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] The two heels were the first eliminated, leaving a rare face vs face encounter here. Puerto Rican Power proved victorious, ducking a Hell Fire Kick and hitting a powerbomb at 8.57. [I][COLOR=Blue]Puerto Rican Power becomes Number One Contender to the USPW National Title[/COLOR] (C-)[/I] Yes, as there's a two falls match next week, it really doesn't matter who's number one contender to the National Title or World Title. And Morpheus may think that he's got conned - by PRP taking part in the previous match, he got a much better chance of getting a title shot next week! We then got our regular segment between Jungle Jack and the American Patriots out back – them both wishing each other good luck for their matches – the American Patriots being involved in the Battle Royal (B-). Cherry Bomb and Joss Thompson then came over, and reminded the Patriots that there were 9 men and one woman involved tonight, and they will not come out victorious (C+). Shane Sneer then brought the new tag champions over, and said that as the only men with gold, they were surely the favourites (C+). The cameras cut over to Morpheus, who was being psyched up by Puerto Rican Power (C+), before the last two contenders, Brent Hill and Fumihiro Ota were shown off to one side, keeping an eye on each other. [COLOR=Blue]Captain USA vs Whistler vs Morpheus vs Mick Muscles vs Brent Hill vs Corporal Doom vs Giant Redwood vs Fumihiro Ota vs Joss Thompson vs Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] in a Battle Royal. At 9.47, this was one of the shorter 10 man Battle Royals, with eliminations coming thick and fast. The last four were Mick Muscles, Whistler, Morpheus and Fumihiro Ota. Ota found himself on the back foot, but eliminated all three of the last men, Whistler being the last man over the tope rope. [I][COLOR=Blue]Fumihiro Ota becomes Number One Contender to the USPW World Title[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Nemesis cut a promo about how he would win tonight, and twice next week (B+), before we got a recap of him winning his two titles (B). This gave time for the cage to be set up for the final match. [COLOR=Blue]Nemesis (c) vs Jungle Jack[/COLOR] for the USPW World Title Jungle Jack seemed to have a good plan on concentrating on the escape route of victory, but Nemesis always managed to catch him. A Nemesis spear into the cage crumpled Jack up, and Nemesis took the victory at 5.36. [I][COLOR=Blue]Nemesis beat Jungle Jack[/COLOR] to retain the USPW World Title (B)[/I] [I]Overall Rating B-[/I]

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We did it! At last! B-! I danced my way to Danny Jillefski with joy, but he soon put me in my place. According to his analysis, I’d dropped our local overness from 55% to 47% in my first 5 months, and had now only brought it back up to 50%. I tried to defend myself by saying we were going the right way, but he laughed, and said we’d have been better off if we’d only run a couple of shows. He may have been right. But I’d been building up the bank balance, and developing stars. Well, signing new stars anyway. Oh, we didn’t sell out. That’s 300 of our fans that missed out on our best show. They better turn up next week!

[QUOTE=ZMAN]Where the fark are the Hillbillys? They didn't get distended anuses did they?[/QUOTE] Unfortunately they both got simultaneously hit with a nasty case of maximus cronicus rubbishness. And that and I didn't want my promotion to be plagued by the Hillbillies / Emma Chase threesome stories. We're family viewing - that's what the last guy got fired for. Big Boys, those Hillbillies.

Ever noticed how much of a safe atmosphere we have at USPW? No injuries here (accept when an announcer stepped into the ring). But what happens when our workers go elsewhere? Cliff Wilson got injured, and now one of our few original stars Hell Monkey has picked up knee ligament damage working a (poor) tag match for WLW, and will be out of action for the next 6 months. And I almost had him win the National Title Contenders match… Hell Monkey’s contract will run out before then, but we will attempt to resign anyway.

Week 4: Announced for Friday: Mick Muscles and Brent Hill vs Cherry Bomb and Joss Thompson Nemesis (c) vs Fumihiro Ota vs Puerto Rican Power This will be an elimination match, first fall for the World Title, second fall for the National Title. In other news, Wolf Hawkins has regained the TCW All Action Title. Guess he’ll have to wait for his Main Event push.

Friday: Before the event, Brent Hill beat Timothy Nielsen (C), then Giant Redwood beat DD McCall (Derek Deacon’s new guise) (C-). After killing the crowd’s mood, it’s to the main show. [COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles and Brent Hill vs Cherry Bomb and Joss Thompson[/COLOR] Brent Hill successfully pulled the double duty, and got the win with the Death Drop on Joss Thompson at 6.45. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles and Brent Hill beat Cherry Bomb and Joss Thompson[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] After the match Corporal Doom came out with Redwood at his side, and Doom got some mic time, hyping his match with Morpheus (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Morpheus vs Corporal Doom[/COLOR] Giant Redwood’s not the king of subtlety, and when he tried to interfere on Doom’s behalf, only got him disqualified at 3.23. [I][COLOR=Blue]Morpheus beat Corporal Doom[/COLOR] by DQ (C)[/I] Doom and Redwood teamed up to give the ex-tag champ a beating. This brought out Puerto Rican Power, who charged the ring and cleared out the heels, successfully making him look a threat before the Main Event (C). We then went out back where the American Patriots got some mic time, and they targeted the Tag Champs. They reminded them that Blue Pill weren’t their only rivals for the belts, and they’d prove their worth next (C+). [COLOR=Blue]American Patriots vs Rick Sanders and Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] Neither of these two heels has been pushed yet, and it didn’t begin here, Captain USA pinning Cattley after a Hail to the Chief at 5.46. [I][COLOR=Blue]American Patriots beat Rick Sanders and Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Backstage, and Morpheus was shown with Puerto Rican power, psyching him up (C+), when Nemesis appeared. He shoved Morpheus against the wall, and snarled that he better make sure he didn’t interfere tonight. As Nemesis walked off, Morpheus muttered that he wasn’t planning to, until now (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Nemesis (c) vs Fumihiro Ota vs Puerto Rican Power[/COLOR] for the USPW World Title Nemesis was for once off his game, but Ota took up the slack. It was Ota, however, who fell to a Nemesis Spear, after Puerto Rican Power was dumped over the ropes head first. First fall was at 7.11. [I][COLOR=Blue]Nemesis eliminates Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR], retaining the USPW World Title (C+)[/I] Nemesis stalked round the ring, as the refs helped Puerto Rican Power back into the ring, with him still looking disorientated (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Nemesis (c) vs Puerto Rican Power[/COLOR] for the USPW National Title Nemesis dominated this match, and was setting up for a spear, when Morpheus ran down and jumped onto the ring apron. Nemesis speared Morpheus to the mat, but this allowed him to be rolled up by Puerto Rican Power, and being pinned at 5.51. [I][COLOR=Blue]Puerto Rican Power beat Nemesis[/COLOR] (C+) to win the USPW National Title[/I] Shall we say that Nemesis was not best pleased, and we got a good old Nemesis beating (C+). The show ended with Puerto Rican Power being taken out on a stretcher, clutching his title (C+). [I]Overall Rating C+[/I]

Pah, we still can’t sell out, hitting 1,700 people again. They’ll learn. Not quite the show of last week, but with Jungle Jack sitting this one out it was good for some other wrestlers to get the rub off Nemesis. And this time it was certainly PRP – beating Nemesis for the National Title. From nowhere, we’ve got another main show next week – Independence Day Slam. Originally scheduled for Thursday, it’s been moved to Friday to ensure our workers are available. The card has delayed being announced until DaVE completes their Double Header card this weekend. On the financial front, a $27,000 profit this month means that the finances are well in order, as our balance now goes over $300,000 for the first time.

July – Week 1 Well, the weekend started quickly – NYCW went out of business, and Nemesis beat Johnny Martin for the DaVE Unified Title on Day One of their double header. He then retained in the rematch the next night. Announced for USPW Independence Day Slam! Puerto Rican Power (c) vs Cherry Bomb vs Joss Thompson for the USPW National Title Giant Redwood and Corporal Doom (c) vs American Patriots for the USPW Tag Team Titles Jungle Jack vs Fumihiro Ota Nemesis (c) vs Morpheus for the USPW World Title Also, NOTBPW have fallen to cult level. Good – less chance of them signing people like Brent Hill to written deals! They’ve released a handful of their staff, including Jim Lou Freebrush, but we’ll be making no effort to resign him.

Friday - [B]USPW Independance Day Slam![/B] Brent Hill beat Mr Patterson (C), then Danny Rushmore, Rick Sanders and Timothy Nielsen beat Mick Muscles, American Elemental and DD McCall (C). That’s got things going, let’s see how the rest goes. Emma Chase came out with her client Brent Hill, and demanded that he got a shot at Nemesis’ World Title. It looked like another feud was on the cards however, as Rick Sanders hit the ring and attacked Hill, before smugly leaving the ring (C+). We then went backstage to where Cherry Bomb and Joss Thompson were talking. They both agreed that they’d take out Puerto Rican Power, and then fight out the National Title between themselves (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Puerto Rican Power (c) vs Cherry Bomb vs Joss Thompson[/COLOR] for the USPW National Title Bomb and Thompson did their best to eliminate PRP, still banged up from last week, but he proved a class above, and ended up winning what ended up basically being a handicap match. PRP pinned Cherry Bomb at 9.13 to retain. [I][COLOR=Blue]Puerto Rican Power beat Cherry Bomb and Joss Thompson[/COLOR] (C) to retain the USPW National Title[/I] After the match Emma Chase came out with a mic, and congratulated PRP on his victory, and said that they should work together (C+). After they left, the American Patriots came out and got on the hype stick for their Tag Title shot next (C+). [I][COLOR=Blue]Giant Redwood and Corporal Doom (c) vs American Patriots[/COLOR] for the USPW Tag Team Titles[/I] The referee played by the rule book here, and ended up counting out Whistler after the match degenerated into a brawl. Doom and Whistler were the legal men, but Doom brawled in ring with USA, while Whistler was outside with Redwood. The count out came after 5.12. [I][COLOR=Blue]Giant Redwood and Corporal Doom beat American Patriots[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Jungle Jack was next out, after taking a week off. He said that just because he lost his title and the rematch, he’s still in the hunt for his title, and will prove show by beating the former number one contender, Fumihiro Ota (B). [COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack vs Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] Jungle Jack was on top of this match, but couldn’t put Ota away, and eventually the match was called as a time limit draw after, er, 11 minutes. Who’s counting anyway? [I][COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack drew with Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] (B)[/I] Jack was not happy with not being able to get the win, and was shaking his head while leaving the ring (B). When the ring cleared, Nemesis came out, and called out Morpheus, demanding revenge for costing him the National Title last week (B+). Morpheus came out, and said there was no need to threaten him, he was here and willing to take on Nemesis (B)! [COLOR=Blue]Nemesis (c) vs Morpheus[/COLOR] for the USPW World Title Ah, these two clicked together like we only hoped Jungle Jack and Nemesis would. Nemesis was always going to win, but it was a good match. The Nemesis Arrow sealed it on 5.46. [I][COLOR=Blue]Nemesis beat Morpheus[/COLOR] (B) to retain the USPW World Title[/I] [I]Overall Rating B[/I]

We sold out, and we rewarded the fans. For the first time ever we produced two matches rated B, and we got our first match ever rated above B- that didn’t involve Nemesis. Jungle Jack is star in the South East in his own right, and the last half of the show was pure quality. Hats off to everyone involved tonight.

Week 2: With a good show last night, topped by Jack Bruce defending against Runaway Train, SWF have risen to a Global Company. DaVE are bracing themselves to what could be more talent raids, but due to the amount of wrestlers we share with them, we are anxiously looking on. Announced for Friday: American Elemental vs Fumihiro Ota Blue Pill vs Joss Thompson and Cherry Bomb Brent Hill vs Rick Sanders American Patriots and Jungle Jack vs Nemesis, Corporal Doom and Giant Redwood

Friday: Mick Muscles and DD McCall (who looked rubbish) beat Mean Jean Cattley and Mr Patterson (C-), before Jungle Jack beat Timothy Nielsen (who also looked rubbish) (C+). Fumihiro Ota came out, and he got a bit of mic time, pointing out how Jungle Jack couldn’t beat him last week, before his opponent American Elemental came out (C-). [COLOR=Blue]American Elemental vs Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] The mismatches continued, with Ota looking far better then Elemental, pinning him at 6.31. [I][COLOR=Blue]Fumihiro Ota beat American Elemental[/COLOR] (C)[/I] We cut backstage, where Jungle Jack was watching the monitor of the last match. He looked frustrated (B-), before we cut to Cherry Bomb and Joss Thompson. They hyped up their match with Blue Pill (C+), before the match itself. [COLOR=Blue]Blue Pill vs Joss Thompson and Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] PRP got a bit of a double teaming in this match, but Morpheus cleaned house before hitting the Stampede on Joss Thompson at 5.51. [I][COLOR=Blue]Blue Pill beat Joss Thompson and Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Afterwards Blue Pill got on the stick, and said that they wanted a rematch with Corporal Doom and Giant Redwood for the Tag Team Titles (C). After they left, Rick Sanders came out, who seems to have picked up a manager in the shape of Adrian Garcia, hyped the match with Brent Hill (C+). Hill then came out, with his manager, Emma Chase, at his side. [COLOR=Blue]Brent Hill vs Rick Sanders[/COLOR] Back and forth match, with Rick Sanders getting several near falls, before a Death Drop from Brent Hill after 8.52 sealed the win. [I][COLOR=Blue]Brent Hill beat Rick Sanders[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] After the match, Emma Chase got called out Nemesis, saying her client deserved a shot at his World Title. Nemesis came down to the ring, and said one word – “no”. Emma Chase pleaded, but eventually left the ring when she realised it was no use (B+). The Tag Champions Doom and Redwood joined Nemesis in the ring for their tag match. Doom tried to talk to Nemesis, but he ignored him completely (B). [COLOR=Blue]American Patriots and Jungle Jack vs Nemesis, Corporal Doom and Giant Redwood[/COLOR] Jungle Jack and Nemesis looked a class apart this match, and Nemesis got the win after pinning Whistler after an elbow to the face at 6.31. [I][COLOR=Blue]Nemesis, Corporal Doom and Giant Redwood beat American Patriots and Jungle Jack[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Afterwards Doom and Redwood got into the ring to raises Nemesis’ hands, but he shoved them away and walked off, only stopping to grab his World Title (C+). [I]Overall Rating C+[/I]

Yeah, Nemesis and Jungle Jack can’t make up for 4 poorer workers in the ring. We didn’t sell out this week (1,700), but that card didn’t really deserve to. As such the show only made $1,000, but we’ve been making money this month, so it’s no problem. Plusses to come out of this week – Puerto Rican Power is just getting better and better on the mic, while Jungle Jack, Joss Thompson, Captain USA, Corporal Doom and Mr Patterson have signed 9 month extensions to their contracts.

Week 3: DaVE would have been right to worry about SWF’s rise – they’ve signed Tag Tam Champion Eddie Peak, former Unified Champ Johnny Martin and Chris Caulfield. It will be interesting to see if DaVE find it necessary to react to this with signings of their own. …. It’s not over – they’ve also signed free agent Pete Valentine and DaVE ref Ryan Holland, a DaVE legend. And DaVE didn’t have the Tag Titles defended on their show this week – Eddie Peak’s last show. It will be interesting to see what becomes of the Tag Team Titles. Announced for Friday: Mick Muscles and Brent Hill vs Fumihiro Ota and Rick Sanders Blue Pill vs Corporal Doom and Giant Redwood (c) for the USPW Tag Team Titles Captain USA vs Whistler vs Nemesis (c) for the USPW World Title

Friday: Okay, fans will be disappointed. Failed to notice the CGC PPV. No Doom, no USA, no Muscles. We’re going to cheat, and go to the Tri-State, in The Ministry. The new card is: Puerto Rican Power vs Joss Thompson for the USPW National Title Morpheus vs Giant Redwood Jungle Jack vs Mean Jean Cattley Brent Hill vs Fumihiro Ota Whistler vs Nemesis (c) for the USPW World Title This should lose some money! No dark matches. No point. Giant Redwood is in the ring, saying that he can’t defend the tag team titles tonight, as his partner’s not here. Morpheus comes out and says he still wants a fight, and they agree to fight one on one here (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Morpheus vs Giant Redwood[/COLOR] Hmm, just noticed that Danny Jillefski’s in the booth on his own. Really should have given him Emma Chase to help him out. Oh well. Morpheus hit the Stampede on 3.41, Redwood looking weaker without his partner. [I][COLOR=Blue]Morpheus beat Giant Redwood[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Blue Pill met on top of the stage, with Morpheus offering PRP good luck for his title defence next (C+). Joss Thompson came out with Cherry Bomb at his side, and killed the crowd with an interview (C-), only then reminding me that no-one here knows who he is. So should have had Cherry Bomb in this match. [COLOR=Blue]Puerto Rican Power vs Joss Thompson[/COLOR] for the USPW National Title Thank goodness Thompson wasn’t booked to win this one, as the crowd weren’t into it at all. This was despite Cherry Bomb interfering. [I][COLOR=Blue]Puerto Rican Power beat Joss Thompson[/COLOR] to retain the USPW National Title (C-)[/I] Cherry Bomb got in PRP’s face after the match, slapping him hard. As he slightly reeled she took off her top, and tried to strangle PRP with it. PRP ripped the top off Cherry Bomb, leaving the crowd to enjoy what Bomb was wearing. Hey, we’re in the Tri-State, I’m pandering to the home crowd (B)! Jungle Jack then hyped up his match (C+), before: [COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack vs Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] Hey, I’ve finally found someone who Jack has good chemistry with! May have to repeat this in front of his adoring fans, rather than the indifferent fans here (Jack Hammer, 5.58). [I][COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack beat Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Emma Chase was out with Brent Hill, cutting an interview on Fumihiro Ota (B-). [COLOR=Blue]Brent Hill vs Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] This was an open match, which showed off these two men’s abilities. Unfortunately, Ota’s ability to obey ref’s instructions were his downfall, as he was DQ’d after 9.48 after refusing to release the Sharpshooter after Hill reached the ropes. [I][COLOR=Blue]Brent Hill beat Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] (B-) by DQ[/I] Whistler was out first for the Main Event, and got on the mic as soon as Nemesis came out. Whistler said that what the fans here really wanted was a hardcore match, and he said that he is happy to oblige. Nemesis grinned, and took Whistler up on his offer (B). [COLOR=Blue]Whistler vs Nemesis (c)[/COLOR] for the USPW World Title As we’ve found before, these guys don’t click to well – hence the hardcore match. Whistler was speared through an upright table after 5.36 for the Nemesis win. [I][COLOR=Blue]Nemesis beat Whistler (C+)[/COLOR] to retain the USPW World Title[/I] [I]Overall Rating C[/I]

A solid C+ if we hadn’t booked people who weren’t attending, but fans in this area were still happy – they’re not too bothered about Mick Muscles and Captain USA! We got 781 to attend, and pulled out a $10,000 loss. Ah well, I’ll accept that. Sheik Mustapha road agented well, but with Starr missing and Hell Monkey injured, there was a shortage of locker room leaders. Didn’t affect us this time, but with The Stomper now unemployed, an approach has been made to him to help Starr out.

Week 4: Stomper has been signed, and will work as a Road Agent. Brent Hill has joined DaVE on PPA, and will continue to work for USPW. Announced for Friday: Mick Muscles and Brent Hill vs Fumihiro Ota and Rick Sanders Blue Pill vs Corporal Doom and Giant Redwood (c) for the USPW Tag Team Titles Captain USA vs Whistler vs Nemesis (c) for the USPW World Title Hmmm, seen that card somewhere before….

Friday: Puerto Rican Power beat Cool Cage (formerly Timothy Nielsen) (C-), then Brent Hill and Jungle Jack beat Joss Thompson and Cherry Bomb easily (C+). Main show: [COLOR=Blue]DD McCall vs Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] DD McCall is out with a superhero gimmick, but his debut main show was a failure, with Mean Jean Cattley rolling him up with a handful of tights at 4.08. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mean Jean Cattley beat DD McCall[/COLOR] (D)[/I] We cut to Whistler and Captain USA, who later tonight both get a shot at the World Title. They agreed to work as a team to eliminate Nemesis finally (C+). We then went over to Emma Chase who was with Mick Muscles and Brent Hill mentioning how Ota had to cheat last week, and would not win tonight (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles and Brent Hill vs Fumihiro Ota and Rick Sanders[/COLOR] Adrian Garcia was also ringside with Rick Sanders, and he encouraged his man to pull to rope away from Mick Muscles, which led to him submitting to Ota at 6.44. [I][COLOR=Blue]Fumihiro Ota and Rick Sanders beat Mick Muscles and Brent Hill[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] After the match we cut to Jungle Jack, who said that he would win, just like Ota did tonight (B). [COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack vs Tribal Warrior[/COLOR] Jungle Jack duly did win. Tribal Warrior made his first appearance for a while, and looked a class below Jack here, and was Jack Hammered at 4.36. [I][COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack beat Tribal Warrior[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] After the match Jungle Jack called Ota out, and challenged him to a one on one match next week, no time limit. Ota came out, and accepted the challenge (C+). We cut to out back where the American Patriots were still plotting, when Nemesis came over to them. He told them to keep planning, but he’s got their number, and they’ll have to come up with something special to beat him (C+). Next up Blue Pill were out for their tag match, and got a bit of mic time to hype their rematch (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Corporal Doom and Giant Redwood (c) vs Blue Pill[/COLOR] for the USPW Tag Team Titles Blue Pill looked on course to reclaim their titles, when Cherry Bomb and Joss Thompson appeared. They started attacking Puerto Rican Power, and when Morpheus (the legal man) went to help, he left himself vulnerable to a title shot to the head from Corporal Doom. At 4.50, he threw away the evidence, and made the pin. [I][COLOR=Blue]Corporal Doom and Giant Redwood beat Blue Pill[/COLOR] (C) to retain the USPW Tag Team Titles[/I] Cherry Bomb and Joss Thompson continued their attack, with Bomb having the dignity to keep her top on this time. Blue Pill started to recover, so the heels made their escape (C-). Nemesis then lifted the crowd with an interview (B+). [COLOR=Blue]Nemesis (c) vs Captain USA vs Whistler[/COLOR] for the USPW World Title Somehow it was Whistler who took the pin in this match after being Arrowed at 4.43, but USA really should have taken the loss, as he looked awful. [I][COLOR=Blue]Nemesis retained[/COLOR] the USPW World Title (C+)[/I] [I]Overall Rating C+[/I]

August: Charlie Thatcher is the new TCW Hardcore Champ, defeating Grunt at TCW Summer Showdown. Meanwhile, Victoria Stone has stepped down as Head Booker of NOTBPW. The Stomper has also signed PPA with DaVE, and the networks are scheduling, and ignoring us. At DaVE Attitude Adjustment, the vacant Tag Team Titles were won by The Animalz over The McWade Brothers. Freddie Datsun has become the new SWF Shooting Star champion. And in conversing news, NOTBPW has risen to National Level, but lost their TV show. I’m slightly concerned about any plans they may have for Brent Hill that might involve the words “contract” and “written”. …. Wait, scrap that, their next show dropped them to cult level. Lets hope they don’t stay National for long enough to consider securing their workers! Announced for Friday: Mick Muscles vs Rick Sanders Blue Pill vs Cherry Bomb and Joss Thompson Jungle Jack vs Fumihiro Ota

Friday: Brent Hill will be missing tonight, but fortunately we planned for this. Corporal Doom and Giant Redwood beat American Elemental and DD McCall (C-), before: [COLOR=Blue]American Patriots vs Mean Jean Cattley and Danny Rushmore[/COLOR] This match was short, and a bit of a mess, with the ref retaining little control. That would explain why Rushmore somehow managed to use a flag on USA, allowing Cattley to pin him at 3.55. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mean Jean Cattley and Danny Rushmore beat American Patriots[/COLOR] (C)[/I] After the match Whistler seemed frustrated, before helping USA up (C). Then Adrian Garcia was out with Rick Sanders. He showed a video of Sanders pulling the ropes away from Mick Muscles last week, and hyped his client, before Muscles came out to face him (C). [COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles vs Rick Sanders[/COLOR] An awkward bought between two workers with completely different styles, won after Muscles was made to tap out by a neck lock at 4.31. [I][COLOR=Blue]Rick Sanders beat Mick Muscles[/COLOR] (C)[/I] We then got Joss Thompson and Cherry Bomb in the ring, who were on hype duty for their match with Blue Pill, who they cost the chance to regain the Tag Team Titles last week (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Blue Pill vs Cherry Bomb and Joss Thompson[/COLOR] They weren’t happy about it, but Blue Pill did the job, Cherry Bomb hitting a low blow and then Cherry Popper, to get the pin at 6.20. [I][COLOR=Blue]Cherry Bomb and Joss Thompson beat Blue Pill [/COLOR] (C)[/I] Puerto Rican Power got on the mic after the match, and said that he has had enough with Cherry Bomb, and wants to face her next week, one on one, and would put his title on the line to ensure the contest would go ahead (C). Nemesis then came out, and said he was without a match this week, and he wondered if this was because he had beaten everyone on the roster? He challenged anyone to a match (A), to which former MMA star Billy Russell came out, and rushed the ring immediately. [COLOR=Blue]Billy Russell vs Nemesis[/COLOR] Billy Russell did a good job, and took Nemesis about as far as anyone has, but fell at 7.03 to a Nemesis Arrow. [I][COLOR=Blue]Nemesis beat Billy Russell[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] Jack then came out, and it was his turn to hype his match with Fumihiro Ota, saying that he would win this time round (C+) [COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack vs Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] Nemesis now had work to do – this was the best match ever in USPW history. These two really picked it up in a fantastic contest, which was ended after Mean Jean Cattley interfered while the ref was down, assaulting Jack. This left him easy pray to a crossface, and he was forced to tap out at 9.41. [I][COLOR=Blue]Fumihiro Ota beat Jungle Jack[/COLOR] (B+)[/I] [I]Overall Rating (B)[/I]

Archived