United States Pro Wrestling - Bring Out Your Kids!

Fans rightly attended, selling out the arena on the basis of the Jungle Jack vs Fumihiro Ota match up. Jungle Jack’s overness has taken a bit of a dip recently with him doing the odd job, but if he’s still pulling out great matches like this, I’m happy! We also saw a late signing in Billy Russell, who had the daunting opponent of Nemesis in his first match. He’s basically a fill in, as we’re without Hell Monkey at this time while he rehabs his injury.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SWF Welcome to the Jungle saw two title changes. Firstly, Lobster Warrior won the North American Title in a triangle match with Vin Tanner and Chris Caulfield, before Rich Money beat Jack Bruce in the Main Event for the SWF World Title. In big news, Liberty is jumping ship from TCW to SWF, but this is only to replace Enygma, who has not been re-signed. Announced for Friday: Whistler vs Danny Rushmore Billy Russell vs Joss Thompson Puerto Rican Power vs Cherry Bomb for the USPW National Title Nemesis vs Mick Muscles Jungle Jack and Brent Hill vs Fumihiro Ota and Mean Jean Cattley

Friday: Captain USA beat Cool Cage (E) to kill the crowd, before Rick Sanders beat DD McCall (C-), in what was a mild improvement. [COLOR=Blue]Whistler vs Danny Rushmore[/COLOR] Whistler got the win here, but it already looked like the crowd had other things on their mind. It lasted 3.36. [I][COLOR=Blue]Whistler beat Danny Rushmore[/COLOR] (C-)[/I] Backstage Captain USA met up up with Whistler, to ensure they were still a partnership. They are (C+). Then, experiment time – American Elemental came out with Billy Russell, Elemental saying that he was showing Russell the ropes round here (C-). Joss Thompson came out and said that the first thing that Russell needed to be shown was how to lose (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Billy Russell vs Joss Thompson[/COLOR] Joss Thompson failed to carry out his threat, as Russell forced him to submit to an Indian Death Lock after 5.36. [I][COLOR=Blue]Billy Russell beat Joss Thompson[/COLOR] (C)[/I] After the match, Adrian Garcia came out with Rick Sanders, saying that Billy Russell may think he’s special, but he’s not. He proposes a match between Sanders and Russell next week, but American Elemental reveals they have a Tag Team Title shot next week, so the match is made for a fortnight (C). Backstage Puerto Rican Power starts an interview, when Cherry Bomb comes over and interrupts it. They argue, before heading to the ring (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Puerto Rican Power vs Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] for the USPW National Title PRP had the better of this match, when Joss Thompson ran in to distract him. This brought out Morpheus, who removed Thompson from the ring, allowing PRP by pinfall after 6.31. [I][COLOR=Blue]Puerto Rican Power beat Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] (C) to retain the USPW National Title[/I] We went backstage to where Emma Chase was with the four participants of tonight’s Main Event. She said that she wanted a clean match tonight, and whoever got the winning pin would get a World Title shot next week against Nemesis (B-). Nemesis then got mic time, and said that when he first arrived he destroyed Mick Muscles, and he will do the same again tonight (B+). [COLOR=Blue]Nemesis vs Mick Muscles[/COLOR] Nemesis proved as successful as he’s proved before, hitting a Nemesis Arrow on 4.08 for the victory. [I][COLOR=Blue]Nemesis beat Mick Muscles[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Jungle Jack and Brent Hill cut a promo saying that they’d work together to ensure one of them would get the pin tonight (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack and Brent Hill vs Fumihiro Ota and Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] Well, Mean Jean Cattley’s got thrust into the Main Event, and he looked outclassed here. The match lasted 8.53, when Brent Hill hit the Death Drop on Fumihiro Ota, to get the pin. Brent Hill carried the match after Jungle Jack rolled out the ring early, looking hurt. [I][COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack and Brent Hill beat Fumihiro Ota and Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] [I]Overall Rating C+[/I]

Not an inspired show but a sell out, and hopefully most people missed the dark match. What they would have seen was Jungle Jack feeling his hernia, and he has gone for an operation today. He will be out of action for 3 months. We might need to see another Main Event face from somewhere… hmmm…

Captain USA has left CGC, and they’re replacing him with Nemesis. Yep, that’s an upgrade. And would you know, this Friday’s one of our big shows. Nope, I didn’t realise it was either. At least we have a World Title match on the card. Announced for USPW Apple Pie and Baseball: Morpheus vs Joss Thompson Giant Redwood and Corporal Doom (c) vs Billy Russell and American Elemental Puerto Rican Power (c) vs Rick Sanders for the USPW National Title Nemesis (c) vs Brent Hill for the USPW World Title Don’t think I’ve ever seen so many D’s on my advance booking screen.

Friday - [I]USPW Apple Pie and Baseball[/I]: In the early match, The American Patriots beat Danny Rushmore and Mr Patterson (C-), before the main show. Joss Thompson was the first down to the ring, with Cherry Bomb, and they spent a bit of mic time hyping Thompson’s match (C). [COLOR=Blue]Morpheus vs Joss Thompson[/COLOR] Morpheus proved dominant over his younger opponent, pinning him after a Stampede on 4.48. [I][COLOR=Blue]Morpheus beat Joss Thompson[/COLOR] (C)[/I] After the match, Morpheus went out back and caught up with Puerto Rican Power, where the two had their usual heart-warming wishing of good luck (C+). Rick Sanders came over with Adrian Garcia, and told PRP he’d need the luck tonight, as he was planning on becoming the new National Champion (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Puerto Rican Power (c) vs Rick Sanders[/COLOR] for the USPW National Title This match was a bit more even, with Rick Sanders applying an Indian Death Lock on PRP. However, PRP rolled over, and despite being locked up got Sanders shoulders down, pinning him at 6.36. [I][COLOR=Blue]Puerto Rican Power beat Rick Sanders[/COLOR] to retain the USPW National Title (C+)[/I] Rick Sanders jumped up after the match thinking he’d won, but was gutted when he found out he’d lost (C). We then went backstage for Corporal Doom and Giant Redwood hyping on their title match next (C). [COLOR=Blue]Giant Redwood and Corporal Doom (c) vs Billy Russell and American Elemental[/COLOR] Rick Sanders ran out during this match and baited Billy Russell out of the ring, leaving American Elemental easy pickings for Giant Redwood. [I][COLOR=Blue]Giant Redwood and Corporal Doom beat Billy Russell and American Elemental[/COLOR] to retain the USPW Tag Team Titles (C)[/I] Next out was Mean Jean Cattley, saying that he was expecting to face Jungle Jack tonight, but Jack’s wussed out. He demands that the ref start the match, and count him out. The ref eventually starts counting (C), when the lights go out, and when they’re back on [B]ENYGMA[/B] is in the ring behind Mean Jean Cattley (A*). The ref rings the bell, and we’ve got an impromptu match! [COLOR=Blue]Enygma vs Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] Enygma slapped on his submission hold, which Cattley broke up with a low blow. In an amazing display that seemed to suggest Enygma wouldn’t be around long, Cattley then went one on one with Enygma, and hit the Mode Swing at 4.50 to pin him. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mean Jean Cattley beat Enygma[/COLOR] (B)[/I] Emma Chase then came out with Brent Hill, and hyped him up for his title shot with Nemesis, although the crowd were more interested in Enygma’s surprise appearance, and then defeat (C). We then headed to our Main Event. [COLOR=Blue]Nemesis (c) vs Brent Hill[/COLOR] for the USPW World Title Nemesis didn’t dominate like he’s dominated before, and several near pinfalls were exchanged. He came out victorious after 10.54 after a low blow followed up with a Nemesis Arrow. [I][COLOR=Blue]Nemesis beat Brent Hill[/COLOR] to retain the USPW World Title (B+)[/I] [I]Overall Rating B-[/I]

Solid card, 1600 attendance. Probably would have been a B, but I mis-announced two matches, so the crowd were a little upset. Personally I think Mean Jean Cattley vs Adrian Garcia wouldn’t have been half as exciting as Cattley vs Enygma. On the Enygma issue, he was signed as a replacement for Jungle Jack. However, TCW have offered a contract, hence him doing the job last night. Tom E. Hawk has now left USPW. What, he was still with us?

Our next show will be on Wednesday. Why? We’ve got a departing superstar to job out, of course! Announced matches: Billy Russell vs Rick Sanders Enygma vs Joss Thompson Mick Muscles and Brent Hill vs Nemesis and Fumihiro Ota Youth Gone Wild reclaimed the Tag Team Titles off Hardcore Uproar. Yes, I know it’s a heel / face combo. I really hope there’s a Grayson / Hawkins pay off match in the future.

Wednesday: Ooops, no Brent Hill today. I’m going to sit Nemesis, and the Main Event will be… well, probably Enygma, but Mick Muscles will take on Fumihiro Ota in singles competition. This is becoming a habit – USPW will soon be known as the federation that promises wrestlers who aren’t going to attend. First off, American Elemental beats Cherry Bomb (C-), then Cool Cage beat Enygma (B-). Whistles innocently… [COLOR=Blue]DD McCall vs Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] DD was off his game, but was never going to beat Cattley after his big win last week. Mood Swing, 4.57. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mean Jean Cattley beat DD McCall[/COLOR] (C-)[/I] After the match, Cattlley got on the mic, and declared himself unstoppable after his last two victories. Don’t think he could have seen Enygma jobbing to the complete unknown pre show (C+). We then caught up with the American Patriots, who were after a match with the Tag Team Champions (C). They were met by Corporal Doom, who said first one of them must win a singles match against him. Whistler accepted (C), and the match was next. [COLOR=Blue]Whistler vs Corporal Doom[/COLOR] Wow, this must be their first one on one match together, otherwise I’d have known about their good chemistry. Which was of cause ruined by Giant Redwood and then Captain USA getting involved, causing the match to be ruled no contest at 4.32. [I][COLOR=Blue]Whistler and Corporal Doom[/COLOR] went to no contest (C+)[/I] The Tag Champions took their belts and left, and we saw Adrian Garcia out back. He laughed at American Elemental, saying that he didn’t have what it took to be a manager, and he would prove it next, when their clients met. [COLOR=Blue]Billy Russell vs Rick Sanders[/COLOR] Only just noticed that Danny Jillefski is on his own in the booth again. Doh! Crowd couldn’t give rats behind about this match, which Sanders won after Garcia interfered at 8.44. [I][COLOR=Blue]Rick Sanders beat Billy Russell[/COLOR] (C-)[/I] Next Emma Chase came out with her client, Mick Muscles. She apologised to the crowd for Brent Hill and Nemesis not being here tonight, but said as Mick Muscles was, there could still be a singles match with Fumihiro Ota (B-). [COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles vs Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] Ota’s in a different class to Muscles, but he held his own until the pin came at 4.46. [I][COLOR=Blue]Fumihiro Ota beat Mick Muscles[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Next came an attempt to lift the crowd, as first Ota celebrated (C+), and then Joss Thompson hyped his match with Enygma (B). The crowd wanted to see action though, so that’s what we gave them. [COLOR=Blue]Enygma vs Joss Thompson[/COLOR] We all know Thompson won this won, and I get the feeling Enygma ain’t going to like me too much after this spell. 5.31. [I][COLOR=Blue]Joss Thompson beat Enygma[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] [I]Overall Rating C[/I]

1,300 people watched an underwhelming card, without one of the big matches they were expecting. And Enygma’s popularity has plummeted under my supreme booking. I’m not even letting him cut a promo. Of course, we have our regular Friday show to come – will he job again? What do you think!? Announced matches: Billy Russell vs Mean Jean Cattley Puerto Rican Power vs Brent Hill vs Fumihiro Ota for the USPW National Title Nemesis vs Enygma for the USPW World Title

Friday: Looks like DD McCall’s having an off week, as he looked poor in losing to Joss Thompson (C), before Morpheus beat Giant Redwood (C+). Adrian Garcia came out and said that after last week proving he was a better manager than American Elemental, he’s now show he had the better wrestler, in Rick Sanders (C-). The crowd really don’t dig Garcia. [COLOR=Blue]American Elemental vs Rick Sanders[/COLOR] Sanders again prevailed here, after the obligatory interference from Garcia at 4.43. [I][COLOR=Blue]Rick Sanders beat American Elemental[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Out back, Fumihiro got on the mic, and said that he would beat both Puerto Rican Power and Brent Hill later tonight, even though the odds were stacked against him (C+). American Elemental was then shown going up to Billy Russell, making sure they were still good as a team. They were (C). Next Mean Jean was displaying his mic skill that he’s only been able to show off in the last few weeks. He declared that tonight he would continue his run of form against former MMA star Billy Russell (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Billy Russell vs Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] Nope, these two don’t click. Cattley did win with the Mood Swing, however, at 5.38. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mean Jean Cattley beat Billy Russell [/COLOR] (C)[/I] We went backstage, where it was Puerto Rican Power’s chance to get some mic time to hype the National Title Triple Threat match next (C+). We then cut to Emma Chase psyching up Brent Hill (B), before the match itself. [COLOR=Blue]Puerto Rican Power vs Brent Hill vs Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] for the USPW National Title Open, even, good. All men had the chance to win it, but PRP rolled up Brent Hill after 11.04, after Hill had thrown Ota from the ring. [I][COLOR=Blue]Puerto Rican Power retained the USPW National Title[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] After the match, Ota stormed from the ring, throwing Emma Chase out of his way (B-). Nemesis and Enygma then came out for the Main Event, but started brawling before the match had even begun (A). The ref finally regained control, and started the match officially. [COLOR=Blue]Nemesis vs Enygma[/COLOR] for the USPW World Title Hey, these two couldn’t even put on the best match in USPW history. Maybe if I hadn’t jobbed out Enygma in the last two shows. Ah well. Nemesis Arrow at 8.04 was enough for the pinfall. [I][COLOR=Blue]Nemesis beat Enygma[/COLOR] to retain the USPW World Title (B)[/I] [I]Overall Rating – B-[/I]

We’re stuck on 1,300 people. How often do people expect to see Enygma vs Nemesis, even if the result is a forgone conclusion? Or maybe I’m a bit too busy crowding my shows into one week. We’re going to take a bit of a break, to move us nearer to our injured stars returning.

September: The TCW end of month PPV dished out it’s usual excitement – Freddy Huggins regaining the All Action Title from Wolf Hawkins. Enygma has now left to TCW, and MAW are out of business. Rip Chord and Jay Fair have both been signed up for USPW. Somewhere along the line Deano Machino has become Head Booker at NOTBPW, and isn’t wrestling for the moment. Liberty debuted for SWF against former World Champion Jack Bruce, but lost, on the same night as Enygma debuted for TCW against champion Rich Money– and he also lost. We’ve used this lull in shows to tie down our much of our roster for another 9 months – Puerto Rican Power, Fumihiro Ota, Danny Rushmore and American Elemental have all signed. We’re having more difficulty with Whistler, who feels he deserves more money despite his age. No show until Saturday of Week 3 – damned CGC for their PPV on Friday. That’s meant to be my slot! I wish they had regular day PPV’s, I’d probably notice them then. Announced matches: Billy Russell and American Elemental vs Rick Sanders and Mean Jean Cattley Corporal Doom and Giant Redwood (c) vs American Patriots for the USPW Tag Team Titles Brent Hill vs Fumihiro Ota Nemesis (c) vs Puerto Rican Power vs Morpheus for the USPW World Title

Week 3 – Saturday Joss Thompson beat DD McCall (C), then Mick Muscles beat Cool Cage (C-), before the main show. [COLOR=Blue]Billy Russell and American Elemental vs Rick Sanders and Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] Mean Jean continued his good run, and isolated American Elemental, setting him up for the Mood Swing at 7.12. [I][COLOR=Blue]Rick Sanders and Mean Jean Catlley beat Billy Russell and American Elemental[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Cattley got on the stick post match, and said that he is on a run of form to match no other, and he needs to be put in the frame for a title (C). American Patriots then came out and gave a speech about how they were here to promote peace, blah blah blah (C+), before out match. [COLOR=Blue]Corporal Doom and Giant Redwood (c) vs American Patriots[/COLOR] for the USPW Tag Team Titles Corporal Doom got a clean pin on Whistler with a Corporal Punishment at 4.37. [I][COLOR=Blue]Corporal Doom and Giant Redwood beat American Patriots [/COLOR] to retain the USPW Tag Team Titles (C)[/I] We went backstage to where Joss Thompson was with Cherry Bomb. Joss Thompson had a bunch of flowers to give to Bomb, but she through them away, and stormed off, leaving Thompson puzzled (C+). Emma Chase then hyped up Brent Hill (B), before we got to see him for ourselves. [COLOR=Blue]Brent Hill vs Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] After defeat last time these two met, it was Ota who this time got the victory, using the ropes for leverage at 12.40. [I][COLOR=Blue]Fumihiro Ota beat Brent Hill[/COLOR] (B)[/I] Things were moving along quickly, as Nemesis hyped the Main Event against both members of Blue Pill (B-), before: [COLOR=Blue]Nemesis (c) vs Puerto Rican Power vs Morpheus[/COLOR] for the USPW World Title Blue Pill did get Nemesis out of the ring, and we got to see a bit of action of the two against one another. Nemesis did re-enter after they’d worn each other out, and Arrowed PRP for the victory at 4.56. [I][COLOR=Blue]Nemesis retains the USPW World Title[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] As the three competitors in the ring lie around tired, new music hits as [B]RIP CHORD[/B] makes his USPW debut (A). He takes the mic and rips into Blue Pill, saying that they were two men against one, but still couldn’t get the win. He declares that he’s the new power around here, and cannot see how those two men ever got a title shot. They’d better shape up, otherwise they’d be out of a job. With that, he leaves (B). [I]Overall Rating C+[/I]

We’re back to selling out – guess our fans didn’t like our mini Enygma saga! The show didn’t really offer anything new, until Rip Chord debuted as an Authority Figure, and is bound to shake things up a bit. Freddie Datsun has now lost the Shooting Star Title Flex, who he originally won it off. Announced for Friday: Brent Hill vs Danny Rushmore Billy Russell vs Joss Thompson Mick Muscles vs Whistler vs Mean Jean Cattley vs Rick Sanders Blue Pill vs Nemesis and Fumihiro Ota Also appearing will be the new commissioner – Rip Chord!

Friday: Brent Hill beat Cool Cage (C), before staying in the ring for the opening match proper. [COLOR=Blue]Brent Hill vs Danny Rushmore[/COLOR] Adrian Garcia came out at the side of Rushmore, but it was to no avail, as Hill finished him off with a Death Drop at 4.37 to make it 2 for 2. [I][COLOR=Blue]Brent Hill beat Danny Rushmore[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Chase and Hill celebrated (B-), before we cut to backstage to where Captain USA and Giant Redwood were having an argument. Rip Chord comes along, and tells them to settle it in the ring, right now (B-)! [COLOR=Blue]Captain USA vs Giant Redwood[/COLOR] Ah, two original USPW worker facing each other – I remember when this was a World Title match! Unlike then, Captain USA picked up the win here with a Hail to the Chief after 4.31. [I][COLOR=Blue]Captain USA beat Giant Redwood[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Redwood stormed off, looking what I think was meant to be angry (C-), before Joss Thompson cut an interview against his opponent Billy Russell (C+). He then ran over to Cherry Bomb, demanding to know why she was ignoring him. She shrugged, and Thompson said that he needed to know where he stands (C+), but for now had to go out for his match. [COLOR=Blue]Billy Russell vs Joss Thompson[/COLOR] When I signed Russell I did say it was basically a fill in for Hell Monkey, hence no sort of push. Thompson at 4.40. [I][COLOR=Blue]Joss Thompson beat Billy Russell[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] The four competitors come out for the four-way next, when Rip Chord comes out onto the stage. He says that he’s making this match a number one contender’s match for the USPW National Title, and this is the chance for someone to impress him (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles vs Whistler vs Mean Jean Cattley vs Rick Sanders[/COLOR] Even match, but Cattley proved the winner after bashing Whistler’s head on an expose turnbuckle. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mean Jean Cattley wins a Fatal Four Way[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Rip Chord came out and made the match official for the next show, it’ll be Mean Jean Cattley vs Puerto Rican Power for the USPW National Title (B-). As he went backstage, Cherry Bomb came over to him and seemed to flirt with him. The camera panned back to where Joss Thompson was looking on, open mouthed (B). Just time for Blue Pill to hype the Main Event (B), before Rip Chord joined the commentary booth. [COLOR=Blue]Blue Pill vs Nemesis and Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] Nemesis didn’t win! In fact, as Nemesis and Morpheus were brawling outside the ring Puerto Rican Power hit a Spinebuster on Ota, and pinned him at 8.23, while an unimpressed Rip Chord looked on. [I][COLOR=Blue]Blue Pill beat Nemesis and Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] [I]Overall Rating C+[/I]

1,700 people this time – we’re still not able to sell out on a regular basis. Storylines are currently being developed, and we’ve still got only so many Main Eventers to work with. Our overness has just about settled down, and I think we’ll need stars back before it goes up again at any speed.

October: Well, I actually made more money last month with my two shows than the previous multi show month - although I was paying Enygma a fortune to do the job. Sexual Aggression have taken the SWF Tag Team Titles of The Almighty Dollar, whereas Freddy Huggins seems to be defending his TCW all action title regularly against former USPW alumni Darryl Devine. Corporal Doom has left CGC, so at least I’ll have one more wrestler if I clash again. And Texas Pete has taken the SWF North American Title off Lobster Warrior. I’m going to stick to fortnightly shows for the moment, so announced for next week: Whistler vs Corporal Doom Mick Muscles vs Joss Thompson Billy Russell vs Fumihiro Ota Puerto Rican Power (c) vs Mean Jean Cattley for the USPW National Title Nemesis (c) vs Morpheus for the USPW World Title

Week 2 - Friday: We opened with a who’s not wrestling tonight match, where Captain USA, Brent Hill and American Elemental beat Giant Redwood, Danny Rushmore and Cool Cage (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Whistler vs Corporal Doom[/COLOR] Doom and Whistler looked an even match, until Giant Redwood came down, made his presence felt, and allowed Doom to win at 4.52. [I][COLOR=Blue]Corporal Doom beat Whistler[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] As Doom and Redwood put the boots into Whistler, Captain USA came charging out to make the save (C). The brawl was stopped by Rip Chord, who said that next show the American Patriots will get one last shot at the Tag Team Titles, and if they failed that time, they’d never get another shot (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles vs Joss Thompson[/COLOR] Mick Muscles proved victorious in this one, over a distracted looking Joss Thompson at 5.32. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles beat Joss Thompson[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] When Joss Thompson left, he searched out Cherry Bomb, and tried to talk to her. She wasn’t interested, leaving Thompson looking forlorn (C+). American Elemental was with Billy Russell, hyping the next match against Fumihiro Ota (C), before: [COLOR=Blue]Billy Russell vs Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] Yeah, Russell lost this one too. 5.38. [I][COLOR=Blue]Fumihiro Ota beat Billy Russell [/COLOR] (C)[/I] Mean Jean Cattley cut an interview saying that he was glad Rip Chord had given him a title shot at last, and he would defeat Puerto Rican Power tonight (C+). PRP then came out, and said that he was ready for the match (B-), before they kicked off. [COLOR=Blue]Puerto Rican Power (c) vs Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] for the USPW National Title An even match, until Fumihiro Ota interfered after a ref bump. Ota wasn’t happy about being pinned by PRP last time round, and cost him the match and the title at 6.59. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mean Jean Cattley beat Puerto Rican Power [/COLOR] to win the USPW National Title (C+)[/I] As Cattley celebrated, Rip Chord came out, and shook Fumihiro Ota’s hand. Chord got on the mic, and said that he knew that Puerto Rican Power was not worthy of the National Title, and is glad that he no longer holds it. His life’s not going to get any easier, as next week PRP will face Fumihiro Ota (B). Morpheus then got a bit of time hyping his title shot next (B). [COLOR=Blue]Nemesis (c) vs Morpheus[/COLOR] for the USPW World Title Great match, one of the best in USPW’s history. Morpheus hit a Stampede on Nemesis, and for one moment it looked as if we were going to get our second title change tonight. It wasn’t to be, as Nemesis kicked out, and was forced into using his title belt to win the match at 6.44. [I][COLOR=Blue]Nemesis beat Morpheus [/COLOR] to retain the USPW World Title (B+)[/I] [I]Overall Rating B[/I]

Ah, our fans seem to know when we’re going to get our better shows, as we sold out again. Now that Puerto Rican Power has lost the National Title he is expected to go into the main World Title feud. Mean Jean Cattley has been pulling out decent performances in the ring and on the mic, and is deserving of his win last night.

Only just remembered my promise to run fortnightly for the time being. But I did, so for the last week in October we’ve got lined up: Mean Jean Cattley (c) vs Mick Muscles for the USPW National Title Brent Hill vs Rick Sanders Corporal Doom and Giant Redwood (c) vs American Patriots for the USPW Tag Team Titles Puerto Rican Power vs Fumihiro Ota We took the break as an opportunity to secure the services of Mean Jean Cattley, Rick Sanders, Hell Monkey, and after much negotiations, Brent Hill. Hill is now the second highest paid worker, only behind Nemesis. We also got a title change that no-one expected, when veteran Robert Oxford beat BLZ Bubb for the TCW World Heavyweight Title. This change was completely unexpected – Oxford has been in midcard feuds all year. The next day Charlie Thatcher lost the Hardcore Title to Grunt. This one was a little more set up, with this being the third match that these two men have had together recently.

Week 4 – Friday We have no dark matches tonight – we’ve got a lot to pack into an hour. Getting to the stage where I’m going to have to think about an extra half an hour on these shows. [COLOR=Blue]Mean Jean Cattley (c) vs Mick Muscles[/COLOR] for the USPW National Title Mean Jean’s first defence, and he pulls it off after an unnoticed low blow at 3.37. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mean Jean Cattley beat Mick Muscles[/COLOR] to retain the USPW National Title (B-)[/I] Cattley was joined in the ring by Rip Chord and Fumihiro Ota. Chord got onto the mic and said that he had hand picked these two men as wrestlers with a bright future in the company, and anyone who faces them should be very afraid – especially Puerto Rican Power later tonight (B). [COLOR=Blue]Brent Hill vs Rick Sanders[/COLOR] Wow, this one lasted a whole 3.57, when Brent Hill won with a Death Drop. [I][COLOR=Blue]Brent Hill beat Rick Sanders[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Afterwards, Brent Hill and Emma Chase got on the mic, and cut a quick interview claiming that they were after a shot at Nemesis’s World Title (B). Nemesis was not forthcoming, so it was onto the next match. [COLOR=Blue]Morpheus vs Danny Rushmore[/COLOR] 1.45. Squashes galore tonight. As an aside, Adrian Garcia is managing both Sanders and Rushmore at the moment – just ineffectively. [I][COLOR=Blue]Morpheus beat Danny Rushmore[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Out back, we saw Cherry Bomb, when Rip Chord came up to her, offering her good luck for her match tonight (A). Joss Thompson then came over, demanding to know what was going on between these to, but Cherry Bomb just turned away and headed for the ring (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Billy Russell and American Elemental vs Joss Thompson and Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] Russell and Elemental were announced as Element of Surprise. Joss Thompson was certainly surprised when he tried to tag Cherry Bomb in, and she leapt down from the ring apron. As Thompson spread his arm, Russell slapped on a Cobra Clutch, forcing him to tap out at 3.43. [I][COLOR=Blue]Element of Surprise beat Joss Thompson and Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Element of Surprise left the ring, and Cherry Bomb rolled back in, to give Joss Thompson a kick where no man wants to be kicked (C-). As she went up the ramp, she was met by Rip Chord, and they decided to give the crowd some tongue action (B). Eugh. The American Patriots came out to the ring, much flag waving and all, before hyping up their match next (C). Out came the Tag Champions, and we were off. [COLOR=Blue]Corporal Doom and Giant Redwood (c) vs American Patriots[/COLOR] for the USPW Tag Team Titles 3.24. Yes, this is the fifth match tonight, and none of them have lasted four minutes. The big heels proved dominant, Giant Redwood powerbombing Whistler for the victory. [I][COLOR=Blue]Corporal Doom and Giant Redwood beat American Patriots[/COLOR] to retain the USPW Tag Team Titles (C)[/I] And just to rub salt into the wounds, Giant Redwood gave Whistler a second powerbomb, this time through a table (C), before the champs left. Puerto Rican Power was then out, saying that he was not afraid of Ota, or any new alliance he may be part of (B-). [COLOR=Blue]Puerto Rican Power vs Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] Hey – these two guys can put on a great match. Unsurprisingly the longest match of the night, and it would have been longer if we’d been given half a chance. Very open, and then Nemesis charged the ring. He first went for PRP, but then also went after Fumihiro Ota, forcing the ref to rule a no contest. [I][COLOR=Blue]Puerto Rican Power and Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] went to a no contest (B+)[/I] Nemesis discarded PRP and Ota from the ring, and got on the mic. He said that he wasn’t interested in any new alliance thinking that they were the most dominant force in USPW. The fact is, they’re not – he is, and his World Title will prove it (B). To this Rip Chord came out, with Emma Chase. Rip Chord said that if he didn’t want to get along with him, that was fine – next week we’ll see how long Nemesis can keep his title, with Brent Hill getting a shot at it (B). As usual, Nemesis seemed none too concerned. [I]Overall Rating B[/I]

Yeah, our fans are getting good a spotting the good shows, with us selling out here. Last nights show was slightly odd, but that’s because I had to rapidly rearrange my plans, after making a signing I really wasn’t expecting to be able to get in. He won’t appear at the next show, but will have the perfect lead to appear in the show after that. Rip Chord has formed an alliance with Fumihiro Ota, National Champion Mean Jean Cattley and Cherry Bomb, which seems to have plenty of potential. Nemesis is still working as a heel, but has made it quite clear that he will have nothing to do with this group. Meanwhile, Joss Thompson has gone back to the face role he originally took up when he joined the company. And Robert Oxford got in one successful title defence before losing the TCW World Heavyweight Title back to BLZ Bubb at TCW Threatening Behaviour. This event also saw Hardcore Uproar regaining the Tag Titles from Youth Gone Wild.

November: Congratulations are in order for Darryl Devine. After struggling to make an impact at TCW, he has proved successful in a month long feud with Freddy Huggins, finally defeating him for the All Action Title. … for a day. Huggins has the title back now. Announced for Friday (yes, just a week after the last show. A CGC PPV ruins my plans for this month): Blue Pill vs Danny Rushmore and Rick Sanders Mick Muscles vs Corporal Doom Joss Thompson vs Fumihiro Ota Nemesis (c) vs Brent Hill for the USPW World Title As of Thursday, Dark Angel Cliff Wilson, Whistler and Alan Foster have left the company. Wilson still has a long time out injured with his concussion, and he’ll be re-evaluated when he’s fit. Whistler wanted too much to justify his extension. Foster was a colour commentator who just wasn’t that good.

Archived