SWF - The Fan's Era

December 2005 Week 2 And folks say nepotism is bad, well actually that may be true but then again without it I wouldn’t be in the enviable position I am. You see my uncle is none other then SWF head honcho Richard Eisen. Now I know my last name isn’t Eisen, but that’s what happens when someone’s sister gets married I get my father’s last name. Anyway to get this down right uncle Richard has had Sam Keith doing the booking for the company since Eric started taking a more on screen role. Not that Sam, who’s a hell of a nice guy and very professional, wasn’t doing a good job it’s just that the fans had begun to see a lot of repetition in the storylines that were going on and he decided to try something new. Now uncle Richard knew that I was an aspiring writer and I’d been around the SWF headquarters a bit talking with some of the creative staff and with Sam Keith in particular and it was decided that I would come in as the new head booker. Again I will state, isn’t nepotism great.

December 2005 Week 3 Source WrestlingBasics.com [QUOTE] This week saw a new addition to the SWF staff, with a complete unknown by the name of Simon Munoz being given a spot as head booker for the company. Rumor has it that the young nobody is related in some fashion to the owner Richard Eisen but this is as of yet unconfirmed. Sources say there is a little tension in the locker room but a direct comment from former head booker Sam Keith was “I like the kid he’s got a lot of style and creative juices and he’s not afraid to ask questions. With him being he brains I can spend more time doing some actual wrestling.” So it seems with Keith squarely behind him that his may not be such a bad choice, only time will tell. Sam Keith will book through the last pay per view this year and Mr. Munoz will start up his role in the company come 2006[/QUOTE]

December 2005 Week 4 Source WrestlingBasics.com [QUOTE] Another rumor out of the SWF camp is that head booker Simon Munoz has made a complete shake up of the roster of SWF moving folks around the card to match what he is calling “The Fan’s Desires”. Mr. Munoz has been quote as saying that in the past SWF was not too keen on the wrestling community but that there is now a new era coming about and all feedback will be looked at to give the fans the best show.[/QUOTE]

December 2005 Week 4 I was sitting around my office the other day looking at all the things I needed to know about the company. Uncle Richard didn’t just put me in charge of booking apparently I’m in charge of a lot of the major finance decisions as well as some of the merchandising. Uncle Richard came into the office to speak with me about a few things. He knew I was going to be looking into hiring some new talent to round out our roster and he wanted to tell me a few things. Richard: I know, you know I get a lot of bad press. People call me a monster and they say I’m a backstage politician and they aren’t 100% wrong. But I try and treat the guys who work for me well and I expect you to do the same. There are just a few things you need to know about “The Business” Me: Alright uncle Richard lay it on me. Richard: TCW is the competition and I expect you’ll do whatever it takes to stay on top of them. We are a business after all and we need to act like one, there are however some personal issues. I try not to have to much bad blood Simon and neither should you but there are two men in this business who have crossed me in ways that can never be forgiven, Danny Jillefski and Nemesis. So even though their smaller then us and may seem beneath our notice anything you can do to keep USPW and DaVE of the national radar would be fine by me. Poach as much of their talent as you like, offer a little more for their big names but just make it so DaVE will never be Nemesis catapult back to the big time and that USPW is as big a headache for Danny as he was for me. Me: Um… ok uncle Richard if you say so. I’d never seen this side of him before he’s always very caring at family gatherings he’s never been stingy with his wealth and the locker room here seems to have a lot of respect for him. The look in his eyes though told a different story then I’m used to hearing and it caught me a little by surprise. It’s his company though so I was defiantly gonna follow his lead and make him proud of me.

January 2006 Week 1 Source SWF.com [QUOTE]As you all know SWF is moving into what has been called the era of the fan. To that end we’d like to give a recap of the year in review 2006. Our last show was Christmas Clash the last Friday of December, so we’ll talk about the feuds that just finished and the fan’s choices for the New Year. Skull DeBones and Texas Pete finished off an almost 6 month feud with a casket match the crowd didn’t seem to be behind either worker and if you read the bulletin boards here at SWF.com you’d see some very vocal fans calling for something new out of both of these men. On the opposite end of the spectrum the Runaway Train versus Steven Frehley feud, which ended in a Steel Cell match, was we think the fan favorite of the year. There was a ton of positive feedback on this website and a number of other fan sites we monitor. With a huge amount of heat with the fans will these two go at it again or are there greener pastures for both men? Eric Eisen and Enygma versus Squeeky McClean and Sam Keith is another storyline that brought the crowd down. Apparently Eric Eisen’s underdog gimmick wasn’t doing it for the crowd and the 2 on 2 tables match didn’t fit the style of any of the workers. With fan support swinging other ways can these four men make a new future for themselves in the era of the fan? Christian Faith vs Enforcer Roberts seemed to have the fans on their feet at Christmas Clash. Christian Faiths got some so so remarks even after he pulled out the win and his heat the fans dropped a little. Enforcer Roberts, however, put on such a great showing against Faith and is now one of our top heels that the fans love to hate. Will “The Human Submission Machine” find a new target for his methodical style? Jack Bruce and Remo didn’t wow the crowd with their performance at Christmas Clash and their whole feud was mediocre according to the fans. But these men still have a lot of talent and some decent fan support on the net. Can new enemies freshen up both of these men in the year to come? High Concept took on Sexual Aggression for the tag team titles and retained them. The perfect pacing of this feud and the stellar performance from all four men have given them all the momentum they may need to quickly move up the roster. Lobster Warrior versus Rich Money has made huge stars out of both men. Even though the blow off was before the pay per view these two men should be moving up the card very quickly. The fans are calling to see both these men in the ring again and again. In the New Year the fans seem to be clamoring for a lot more of our roster, apparently they want to see some guys we haven’t been giving TV time to. Black Hat Bailey, Freddie Datsun, Pecs and the Calamari Kid all have huge fan support on the internet and time will tell where they go.[/QUOTE]

January 2006 Tuesday Week 1 Source WrestlingBasics.com [QUOTE]Pittsburgh P.A. saw last nights DaVE PPV. And it was a good show with just a few average match and as always a lot of hardcore action. The Main Event was a tag Match that saw Chris Caufield and Shawn Gonzalez defeat the New Wave in what can only be called the best match of the night. All three titles were defended last night. Bryan Holmes beat Henry Lee to retain the Unified Title, Eddie Peak beat Johnny Martin to retain the Brass Knuckles Title and The Animalz beat The New Jersey Devils to retain the Tag Team Titles. The filler matches for the night we’re Vin Tanner beating Kurt Laramee, Adrenaline Rush beating The McWade Brothers and a six man Hell’s Bouncer, Nemesis and Eric Tyler getting the win over JD Morgan, Doug Peak and Art Reed. The Show was only slightly above average just like all of the matches. Rumor is that locker room morale is low as TCW and SWF are both vying for a lot of DaVE’s top talent and no one is sure who is going and who is staying. Stay tuned for more news on the embattled DaVE.[/QUOTE]

January 2006 Wednesday Week 1 Source SWFfans.com [QUOTE]Last night was the first Supreme Assault TV of the new year was held in New York City apparently the home of new head booker Simon Munoz. For those of you who couldn't show up or catch it on TV here's how it went down. The show opens with the announcement of the night main event, a 6 man elimination style tag match. The top SWF faces Christian Faith, Enygma and Steve Frehley facing off against the top SWF heels Runaway Train, Enforcer Roberts and Joe Sexy Rating: A* The opening match saw The Calamari Kid defend his Shooting Stars title against Flex. The match moved along smoothly both men trying to work the crowd. At one point Pecs ran in and attacked Calamari but he was sent back to the locker room by the ref. Even with the aid of his partner Flex couldn’t pull out the win. Calamari Kid hit the “Squid buster” and got the 1, 2, 3 in 5 minutes and 42 seconds. Rating: C Jack Bruce is in the ring and he’s taking some time to hype his match against the veteran Sam Keith. He says as good as Keith is, it’s time for new stars Rating: A Next up was Lobster Warrior taking on Angry Gilmore. The match flowed well between these two workers who both had decent all around skills. Gilmore finished the match using his new submission finisher “The Rage Lock” which he augmented by using the ropes for leverage. The Match last 8 minutes and 25 seconds Rating: A The video monitor shows backstage where Runaway Train and Enforcer Roberts attack Christian Faith in the back. Rating: A* High Concept retained the SWF World Tag Team Titles in a double count out finish in 8 minutes and 3 seconds as they end up spending the last few minutes of the match beating each other up outside the ring, seemingly forgetting this was even a wrestling match. Elmo wasn’t really on his game today and the outside brawling apparently couldn’t hide some of his shortcomings. Ratings: A After the match is over High Concept as exited as they are rush into the crowd to celebrate with the fans. Ratings: B+ “New York’s Own” Jack Bruce pulled out a win over Sam Keith in a match that went on quite a bit to long. Not because neither man could make it through the end but because both me just didn’t click and it showed for the full 14 minutes and 57 seconds. Jack Bruce dominated most of the match showing that youth and skill can overcome age a treachery and he got the decisive pin to finish off the match. Rating: B Squeeky McClean makes his way to the ring tripping on the way out. He talks about how clean living has made his life better even as he manages to stumble over his own two feet more then once. He levels an open challenge to anyone in the back who thinks they can take him Ratings: B (The crowd didn’t care for the sudden change from Straight Edge to Putz for Squeeky but he was needed so he was used.) To Answer his challenge Skull DeBones comes out to the ring and said he’ll face him right now. Ratings: B “The Avenging Angel” Skull DeBones basically squashed poor Squeeky McClean who debuted his new slightly more goofier gimmick. Squeeky spent the match making DeBones look powerful and destructive as he putzed his way around the ring. “The Avenging Angel” hit the Skull Krusher and got the nonchalant pin in 4 minutes and 43 seconds. Ratings: A As we return from commercial a small video package plays to hype the main event for the night. Ratings: A The main event for the night is a big six-man elimination match. The first team to hit the ring to huge crowd support was Christian Faith, Enygma and Steve Frehley. Equally big boos followed the second team as Enforcer Roberts, Joe Sexy and Runaway Train who is followed by his manager The Guru made their way to the ring. The match is as chaotic as can possibly be, the ref gets knocked out twice, weapons are used and brawling ends up in the stands both teams are at each other throats. Joe Sexy gets eliminated first by Enygma and then right after Enygma gets eliminated by Enforcer Roberts. Runaway train takes out his former nemesis Steve Frehley leaving Christian Faith in a two on one. Faith manages to pin enforcer Roberts who gets sent to the back. SWF’s top heel and it’s top face go at each other for quite some time until Enforcer Roberts makes his way back to the ring where he hits Faith with Train’s SWF World Championship belt and then Runaway Train gets the pin.Steve Frehley, Joe Sexy and Runaway Train were all visibly tiring toward the end of the 17 minute and 13 second match. Although the fact there wasn’t a lot of selling hindered the match, The Guru did some good work at ringside to help pick it up. In comparison to the other Joe Sexy looked very poor out there. Ratings: A Overall Rating B- Well folks that was Mr. Munoz's first show and it wasn’t so bad. it looked like he was trying to gauge some of the wrestlers before starting anything serious but that didn’t seem to go over well. The crowd wanted more angles and definitive storylines and I'm sure we'll to see more of those in the next show. If we don't I'm not sure how long Simon Munoz will last. [/QUOTE]

Just for some mentions here, You've made some mistakes. You spelt Wednesday wrong on the starting date and there's this.. "The video monitor shows backstage where Runaway Train and Christian Faith attack Christian Faith in the back." Although this is interesting. I really liked seeing Runaway Train taking the pin on last nights Main Event. Keep'er'up.

January 2006 Wednesday Week 1 Source WrestlingBasics.com [QUOTE]And not to leave out anyone here's the review of last ngihts TCW show for those watching Supreme Assault TV. Robert Oxford won over Rick Law in a decent opening match for the evening. He got the submission win to bring it home. Ratings: B- Cruiser weight Steve Gumble defeats middleweight Paul Steadyfast show casing Gumble's highflying skill and Steadyfast’s lack of it. Ratings: C Harry Allen took a DQ from Freddy Huggins who hit poor Allen with a chair to retain his All Action Title Ratings: C Stevie Grayson who tags with both Troy Tornado and Wolf Hawkins faces off with them against The Darkness Warriors and Stink in a six man match up. Grayson gets the pin over stink to take home a win. Ratings: C+ Painful procedure got one over on Hardcore Uproar to retain the TCW Tag Team Titles Ratings: B- The main event and best match of the night saw Peter Valentine and Ronnie V. Pain beat out BLZ Bubb and Ricky Dale Johnson. Ratings: B Overall Rating: B- All in all the matches we’re as good as SWF but the set up of the whole show gave the fans what they wanted making the total shows in just about even quality.[/QUOTE]

January 2006 Friday Week 1 Source WrestlingBasics.com [QUOTE]As we promised news from the embattled DaVE as they have their first Danger Zone TV Eddie Peak defeated Dean McWade in what amounted to a squash match to retain his Brass Knuckles title. His second defense of the ewn year. Ratings: C+ Kurt Laramee took a win against JD Morgan in a spectacularly average match. Ratings: C+ The New Jersey Devil’s fail as they take shot number two at The Animalz tag team titles. Rumor has it that Alex Braun has signed with one of the big two and everyone is wondering what’s going to happen to his partner Tank Bradley. Ratings: C+ The main event was Eric Tyler beating Chris Cauflied. With Bryan Holmes scheduled to be in Japan on the nights of Danger Zone this is about the best DaVE can pull of and it’s no much better then their lead up matches. Ratings: B-[/QUOTE]

January 2006 Sunday Week 1 Source WrestlingBasics.com [QUOTE]Last night we got it on good authority that SWF made a few major signings. Craig Prince and Micky Starr signed on to be road agents for SWF. Adrian “A.K.” Garcia signed on to be a Colour Commentator and we know that a few actual wrestlers were hired but the only hire we could confirmed was Joey Minnesota and American Buffalo from NYCW.[/QUOTE]

I don't have Tom but if that's what the fan's want I may look into getting. I have big plans for Jack bruce, Tom Gilmore and Remo. Joey Sexy not so sure about it but if there is enough reader feed back on him I'll do al ittle something. As a side note I was thinking about how I wanted to go about this diary and I decided if i ahve enough readers I'd like to do something a litle interactive. it's supposed to be "The Fan's Era" so if folks wann help out you can write your responses to shows or anything else in the form of a post to a fan or SWF website and new head booker Simon Munoz might try and incorportate some of your ideas.

January 2006 Monday Week 2 Source SWF.com [QUOTE]Well folks time to get you all amped up for this weeks show. With a lot of signings everyone’s wondering who they’ll see at the next Supreme Assault TV. With out giving anything away we here at SWF wanted to let you know some of the things you’re going to be seeing. Lobster Warrior is going to be getting a rematch from last weeks show against Angry Gilmore. Can The Underwater Union’s main man get one over “The Next Big Thing” Angry Gilmore. Word is Lobster Warrior has a big announcement about the Union itself. “New York’s Own” Jack Bruce is setting up to get the SWF North American Title in a match against “Mr. Suave” Joe Sexy. “The Baddest Man Alive” Christian Faith is set to start his road for the SWF World Championship Title against Remo “The Wrecking Ball”. Will these two colossuses leave the ring standing when they are done. American Buffalo is scheduled to be in action for his SWF debut. High Concept will be defending the SWF World Tag Team Titles against opponents to be named and much, much more.[/QUOTE]

January 2006 Wednesday Week 2 Source SWFfans.com [QUOTE]It’s me again folks you’re friendly neighborhood reporter on all things SWF Pete the Freak. Now you all know I don’t get to go to every show out their just the ones in California but I have my little minions who bring me all the news that’s fit to print and so here goes the skinny on last nights SWF Supreme Assault from New Hampshire, the home of SWF. We opened the night with The Under Water Union is in the ring they may not be the most over but the loveable sea goers are always favorites among the kiddies. I must admit that I’m actually a huge mark for Lobster Warrior so this was all good by me. With Lobby in the ring and the Calamari and Shrimp riling up the crowd they let it be known that next week they’ll be not one but two new members in the deep blue sea. I wonder who it could be, a lot of folks thing that the Underwater Union should be disbanded and Lobster Warrior should get singles push so this is bold move by Simon Munoz, but personally I’m all for it. Ratings: B As the Underwater Union left the ring and the stage hands got everything fixed up the SWFtron showed Christian Faith who got a standing ovation from the crowd. They loved him even more when he said he was gonna do what it took to get a shot at the SWF Heavyweight Championship Title. “The Baddest Man Alive” always gets the crowd pumped Ratings: A Next up was what appeared to basically be a squash match for High Concept even with the SWF Tag Team Titles on the line. Elmo got the Shockwave From Next Year off on poor Flex for the pin just 5:25. I like High Concept but after watching it Flex and Pecs looked really poor in comparison to High Concept and it’s awfully hard to sell a team if their opponents didn’t even seem worthy Ratings: B For those who remember last week we saw a repeat of High Concepts celebration with the crowd. It seems Elmo and Groucho are really trying to play it up crowd and for what it’s worth the crowd love being involved. Ratings: B Runaway Train is backstage with his manager The Guru. The Guru lets it be known that he doesn’t think Christian Faith will ever be able to make it to being a champ. The only problem with this match was that Runaway Train was so impressive in stature that he dwarfed The Guru’s speech. He may do well at ringside like last week but apparently not so well when just standing next to his client. Ratings: B+ Ladies and Gentleman if the folks didn’t come to see them just for their names they certainly were treat to a spectacular match between Lobster Warrior and Angry Gilmore. If these two continue to have matches like this week’s and last week’s then there is no limit to how far the can go. Not only did Joe Sexy interfere in the match hitting Lobster Warrior while the refs back was turned but he also helped hold Lobby down after the Anger Management for the pin. I must to say this was 9:23 of pure unadulterated wrestling goodness Ratings: A The follow up to the match kind brought the crowd down for a greta in ring performace. Angry Gilmore and Joe Sexy attack Lobster Warrior until Jumbo Shrimp and Calamari kid come out and save him turning it into a 2 on 3 brawl. Standard fare but I can see something coming of this soon. Ratings: B- The interlude between the matches is another incredible interview from Christian Faith over the SWFtron. He seems quite agitated and says that if the champ doesn’t think he’s ready he’ll prove it by facing anyone in the locker room tonight. Ratings: A Fresh off his stint as head booker Sam “Master of The Proton Lock” Keith managed to get himself a win in a good match with Freddie Datsun. Both men showed off some serious technical skills although Sam Keith did seem to dominate most of the match. Freddie “Average Joe” Datsun tapped out to the Proton Lock in just over 10 minutes. Ratings: B In a show of good sportsmanship Freddie goes to shake Sam's hand but he refuses. Sam Keith walks away leaving Freddie Datsun in the ring with an extended hand. Ratings: B Even with little to no skill on the microphone Remo very simply and crudely accepts Christian Faith’s open challenge. Surprisingly the crowd goes completely nuts even with Remo’s lack of wordsmithing. Ratings: A Second title match of the evening was for the SWF North American Title, which saw “New York’s Own” Jack Bruce against “Mr. Suave” Joe Sexy. The match was an awkward affair between the two who seemed to have no chemistry with each other. Not only that in comparison Jack Bruce who was obviously trying to hide it, Joe Sexy was looking mighty weak. Sexy tried to bring a chair into the ring while Bruce was attending to a downed ref but Lobster Warrior and Jumbo Shrimp ran down to stop him. Jack Bruce got off the New York Minute and a title win in about 12 minutes and walked away with his new title. Ratings: B+ Joe Sexy was arguing with The Warriors of the Deep who didn’t see Angry Gilmore run up behind them. The two teams brawled their way to the back and the crowd finally seemed to be getting into what is looking like a decent feud. Ratings: B+ As we came back from commercial Christian Faith was already in the ring and the crowd was going ballistic. He spent some time talking about how he thinks this will be a good test of his ability and when he wins he should definitely be named the number one contender. Ratings: A By god what a main event Simon Munoz booked, Christian Faith versus Remo blew the roof off the house. The flow of the match was perfect both men looked strong in the ring and they went above and beyond. I’m told you could hear the crowd collectively hold its breath at some of the amazing moves and stupendous brawls. Even the ending was spectacular when surprise of all surprises Enforcer Roberts hit the ring and attacked Christian Faith. The DQ win came in fifteen and a half minutes with the laid out Christian Faith. Ratings A* Still in the ring after Faith was helped out by staff Enforcer Roberts and Remo let it be known that they are part of a new alliance. Something big is coming to SWF and one can only wonder what it is. As enlightening as this revelation was after a match of the quality just witnessed this last segment was a little bit of a let down. Ratings: B Overall Ratings: B Well ladies and gentlemen Simon Munoz seems to have pulled off a much better show last night. I was in the stands and the crowd was hot almost all night. Even with the hot crowd I did overhear a few complaints, the first of which was glaringly obvious, no American Buffalo. I have on good authority that although he signed with SWF his contract wasn’t up with NYCW and he could not yet work for his new promotion. The second, which I won’t hold to heart just yet, was that they felt there were no hot storylines to follow. The thing is this is only the second show of the year and from the looks of things there are some hot things going on. I think Angry Gilmore and Lobster Warrior work great together and what’s looking like a feud between Sexual Aggression and The Underwater Union could really heat up. Remo teaming up with Enforcer Roberts could have so many ramification and we’ll have to see where that leads. Does one win give Christian Faith his number one contendership and what will Runaway Train have to say about that. Here’s to looking forward to next week. Don’t forget folks Simon Munoz said it’s the Era of the Fan and I’m pretty sure they got a guy who reads SWFfans.com so make sure you leave your feed back on the bulletin boards and maybe we’ll start to see some of the things we want too.[/QUOTE]

January 2006 Wednesday Week 2 Source WrestlingBasics.com [QUOTE]Rick Law opened up the night with a win over Paul Steadyfast to retain the TCW international Title. Ratings: C+ six-man tag team action saw Troy Tornado, Wolf Hawkins and Randall Hopkirk taking a big win over Corporal Doom Stink and Raul Darkness. Corporal Doom obviously making his debut. Ratings: C+ Madman Boone retains his Hardcore Title in a brutal match against Grunt. Ratings: C+ Freddie Huggins also grabs a win and a retained TCW All Action Title. Ratings: C Ricky Dale Johnson vs Demon Spite was an odd match up but a good match Ratings: B The main event was Ronnie V. Pain in a surprise non-title win over Tommy Cornell. Cornell made Ronnie look like a genius in the ring and the match got the crowd on their feet. Ratings: A Overall Ratings: B All in all they gave the crowd what they wanted to see but again the matches when compared to the SWF card left a little something to be desired. We saw the Debut of Corporal Doom and it looks like both Danny Sidle and Human Arsenal have signed with TCW as well. In other news last night saw MAW's first event of the new year and the main event of a title match between the mean machine and Oscar Golden help the company come out from its local status and is now and up and coming small fed. Last week saw some big changes in NYCW where Deano Machino signed on as head booker and announce Marv Earnest was let go. With the loss of both American Buffalo and Joey Minnesota this could be the sign of bad tidings to NYCW. Word of other releases is USPW let go of Sheik Mustafa apparently after his tag team partner Corporal Doom left Danny Jillefski couldn't think of anything to do withthe ring veteran. And in the last of the news from the US news Ryan Holland and Dawn the Cheerleader signed with AAA. Also the company released Ellie May Watson. Last weeks AAA Welcome to the Party was a 10-match extravaganza if extravaganza meant complete average.[/QUOTE]

January 2006 Thursday Week 2 Source SWF.com [QUOTE]Another great show earlier this week folks and it appears like tempers are flaring up in the Underwater Union with Angry Gilmore and Joe Sexy being the target of their ire. Will Lobster Warrior’s new allies be able to help the Union take down Sexual Aggression? The Tag Team Champs have opted to defend their titles again this week the question as always will be against whom? Joe Sexy gets a rematch with Jack Bruce to try and regain his title. Will his partner in crime Angry Gilmore get involved? And for that matter will the Underwater Union allow them to get away with it? Christian Faith will be in action again this time against Rich Money. It seems that “Deep Pockets” Rich Money has made some comments about Faith’s claim to the number one contender spot. We can also expect to see “The Avenging Angle” Skull DeBones in the house so be ready for next week when Supreme Assault TV comes to you from Vermont.[/QUOTE]

January 2006 Friday Week 1 Source WrestlingBasics.com [QUOTE]Now that one half of The Animalz has joined SWF's roster Adrenaline Rush beat The McWade Brothers for the DaVE Tag Team Titles. Ratings: C+ JD Morgan walked away winner of a four way against Art Reed, Doug Peak and The Wolverine. Ratings: C+ Eddie Peak retains his Brass Knuckles Title in a bloody match against Tank Bradley yet another half a tag team left stranded by SWF. Ratings: C+ Chris Caulfield versus Eric Tyler was the main event for the night. And with that DaVE ended another slightly above average show. Ratings: B Overall Rating: B-[/QUOTE]

Archived