DaVE - The Danger Zone

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/zachalous2/TDZ.jpg[/IMG] It's the end of 2005 and DaVE is still considered the "underdogs" of professional wrestling. However, the loyal fanbase has kept DaVE running and it refuses to die. Danger and Violence Extreme is still the most hardcore promotion alive, and will continue to be the ultimate alternative to entertainment promotions. The roster continues to get raided, but DaVE continues to make new stars. [/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/zachalous2/CWTD.jpg[/IMG] [i]In 3 Weeks[/i][/CENTER] [b][u]In December...[/u][/b] DaVE is on the road to Christmas With The Devil. This year, it's all about spending the holidays in the Danger Zone. For hardcore matches involving chairs, barbwire, and flaming tables, come spend Christmas with the Devil. [b][u]Week 1...[/u][/b] [i]A "DaVE: Christmas With The Devil" advertisement leaks out with two matches already booked in advanced. Big Cat Brandon vs. Shawn Gonzalez, and Art Reed vs. Alex Braun.[/i] Danger Zone takes place in front of 5000 brutal fans. In the main event, Chris Caulfield shocked the world when he overcame his three toughest rivals; Eric Tyler, Nemesis, and Henry Lee. Chris' dream of one day being the Unified Champion may not be too far away. This was a very competitive match, with all four men being busted open in the end. (B+) Also, it was announced and hyped throughout the night that four of DaVE's rising stars would compete against eachother in a "Best of Seven Series" Alex Braun vs. Art Reed, and Big Cat Brandon vs. Shawn Gonzalez. The winners of each series would face eachother, with the winner getting a Unified Title shot and the loser a Brass Knuckles Title shot. Later it was announced that the actual competition wouldn't start until next week.(C+) (B) The first match involved Art Reed versus Alex Braun, in a battle to see who would walk away with the first victory. Art was somehow able to pull this off, when he used the ropes for leverage to get the win. No one, including the New Jersey Devil could believe it. (C+) And in the second half, Shawn Gonzalez was also able to pull an upset, when he rolled up Big Cat Brandon for the win. Luckily, Brandon is safe from this counting as a loss, and he'll get a chance to fix his mistakes next week. Other than that, the crowd was really into this main-ever caliber match.(B) Also in action were Acid and Johnny Martin. Their unique styles, as always, brought something different to the ring, diving off ladders and through tables. An Acid Rain Bomb put the former Brass Knuckles champion away. Big win for Acid. (C+) And you just can't forget the awesome tag match that opened the show. The New Wave would have their hands full with the young, firey, Adrenaline Rush. Teddy and Sammy have come a long way, going from kiddy entertainment to hardcore in under a year. However, The New Wave brings the Rush to a halt after a sick flapjack DDT onto a chair. (B-) Overall: C+ It was a pretty good show. Next week, the road to "Christmas With The Devil" PPV continues, with Art Reed taking on Alex Braun, and Big Cat Brandon taking on Shawn Gonzalez in matches that will count toward the Best of Seven. For one man, it will be a a step into the Unified Title scene with wrestlers like Nemesis, Holmes, Tyler, and Caulfield!

Wow. Amazing. Love the graphics, This makes me want to start A DaVE diary alone and you've done one show. Love the realism of it, if I can actually say that. The road to Christmas with the Devil. The Flapjack DDT would be sick, especially on the chair. Great match for Acid, hopefully this means A push for the talented Midcarder. Gonzalez over Brandon? Wow. Didn't expect that one. A roll up did Brandon, to. Surprising. Art Reed and Alex Braun was alright. But I didn't like two out of no where/cheat wins in A row. Eric Tyler, Nemesis AND Henry Lee lost to Chris Caulfield? Wow. Caulfield can't be beat.

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/zachalous2/CWTD.jpg[/img] [i]In 2 Weeks[/i] [/center] [u][b]Week 2...[/b][/u] [i]DaVE signs Big Cat Brandon to an exlcusive contract, solidifying his spot in the Best of Seven. Vin Tanner and Henry Lee sign with SWF. They are scheduled to have their final matches with DaVE, but choose to head over to SWF, blowing off DaVE's advanced bookings. UK indy wrestler Danny Patterson signs with DaVE, and is used as enhancement talent. Bryan Holmes extends his pay-per-appearance contract with DaVE. [/i] Danger Zone takes place in front of 4,719 insane fans. In the main event, Chris Caulfield proved himself again when he defeated Nemesis and Eric Tyler in a bloody Triangle Ladder Match. With a contract to face Bryan Holmes at "Christmas With The Devil" hanging above the ring, all three men beat the hell out of eachother. Chris was on the recieving end most of the match, but it didn't stop him from claiming his spot as the number one contender. Chris tossed Eric off the top of the ladder with a powebomb from behind. The exhausted "Hardcore American" then claimed the contract from the top of the ladder before either opponent could recover. (B+) Also in a action was the Brass Knuckles Champion, Eddie Peak. A last minute change threw the champ off however, when Henry Lee, who had been originally scheduled, was replaced by Johnny Martin. The former Brass Knuckles Champion would get his revenge on Peak, who beat him in mid-2005. Both men dished out equal damage to eachother, taking the match all over the arena. A run-in by Acid though, would keep Martin away from a third title reign. (B+) Martin would get his revenge later on into the night, when he ambushed Acid in the back. (B) The Best of Seven Series continued as promised, with tonights matches being the real thing. Alex Braun was able to overcome Art's cheap tactics, and score the first official win with the Braun Damage through a table. (C+) Also in the Series, Big Cat Brandon pounces through Shawn Gonzalez to pick up the win. (B) And opening the show again, was The New Wave taking on Adrenaline Rush. Adrenaline Rush had requested a rematch at the start of the show. (C+) The New Wave had no problem with going out to fight them again. This time, Adrenaline Rush escapes the flapjack DDT, and counter The New Wave with a wheelbarrow mat slam onto the steel chair. Adrenaline Rush gets the win, giving The New Wave a taste of their own medicine. (C+) Before Danger Zone, Kurt Laramee locked up with newcomer Danny Patterson, and beat him with a DDT. (C) Overall: B- ... Eventhough Henry Lee and Vin Tanner did not appear, DaVE put on another good show. The road to "Christmas With The Devil" continues next week, with both Braun and Brandon 1=0 in the Series, and Chris Caulfield the number one contender for the Unified Title.

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/zachalous2/CWTD.jpg[/IMG] [i]In 3 Days...[/i][/CENTER] [u][b]Week 3...[/b][/u] [i]Easy Emma's contract expires, but DaVE does nothing about it! The networks want better ratings from DaVE, currently drawing around 150,000 viewers. Kurt Laramee is on his way to TCW, signing a written contract with them. [/i] Danger Zone takes place in front of 5,000 crazy fans. It was the show before Christmas... With The Devil. And in the main event, Chris Caulfield and Adrenaline Rush took on their rivals, Eric Tyler and The New Wave. It was a six-man war, with bodies flying everywhere. Once Chris was able to get the weaker link, Guide, isolated in the ring, he gave him a Danger Drop on a chair for the win. (B-) Tonights Best of Seven Series' were hyped, with tonights being First Blood Matches. (B-) (C+) Big Cat Brandon and Shawn Gonzalez continued their series, when Brandon won his second match, making the seres 0-2. Blood from Shawn's forehead poured out after Brandon booted a steel chair into him. (C+) Alex Braun, also in action, hyped up his match, saying he would make it all the way to the Unified Title. (B) In his match with Art Reed, Braun got first blood with a chairshot off the top rope. Braun now leads the Series 0-2. (C+) In his Danger Zone debut, Danny Patterson destroyed Kurt Laramee in a Last Man Standing Match. The match went a short 8 minutes, with "The Tower of London" dominating all the way through. Patterson put him down for the ten count after his running "Tower" Bomb through a table. (C) Also in action, Eddie Peak went a second week in defending his title. This time against Acid. The two put on a top-notch performance in this opening match. It was a David vs. Goliath type of match. Acid built up momentum and made a comeback, but it was short-lived when Johnny Martin, seeking revenge for last week, interfered. Eddie gets the win with the Peak of Perfection, with the help of Martin. (A) The brawl between Martin and Acid led to the backstage area where they had to be seperated. (C+) Off-camera an additional match took place. Nemesis defeated Tank Bradley via pinfall. (B) Overall: C+

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/zachalous2/CWTD.jpg[/img] [b]Chrismas With The Devil.[/b] [i]Card:[/i] [b]Unified Title[/b] Cage Match Bryan Holmes(C) vs. Chris Caulfield [b]#1 Contender Match (Unified Title)[/b] Nemesis vs. Eric Tyler [b]Brass Knuckles Title[/b] Eddie Peak(C) vs. Johnny Martin vs. Acid [b]Tag Titles[/b] Adrenaline Rush vs. The Animalz(C) vs. The New Wave [b]Best of Seven [/b] Tables Match Alex Braun vs. Art Reed [b]Best of Seven[/b] Tables Match Big Cat Brandon vs. Shawn Gonzalez Matt Sparrow vs. Danny Patterson vs. Kurt Laramee [/center]

i also love to use Danny Patterson...only in DaVE though, to me he doesn't really fit in with the way i book other promotions, although I am thinking of bringing him into USPW soon...yes, push the Tower of London as an unstoppable monster, or even as a London Punk =) hehehe, Im liking this so far...I want to see more in the way of the House Of Tradition....letting Easy Emma's contract run out was a big mistake, in my opinion. I would love to see her back as Bryan Holmes mouthpiece, dont let him anywhere near a microphone without him. Other than that I like it. I definitely like Caulfields push. And i hope Peak keeps the title for longer...4 thumbs up...ilol decide if you get a fifth after your PPV

Unified Title Cage Match Bryan Holmes(C) vs. [B]Chris Caulfield[/B] - No one can stop Chris Caulfield. No one! #1 Contender Match (Unified Title) [B]Nemesis[/B] vs. Eric Tyler - Just because. Brass Knuckles Title [B]Eddie Peak(C)[/B] vs. Johnny Martin vs. Acid - Peak could be at his peak. :). So he better win. Tag Titles [B]Adrenaline Rush[/B] vs. The Animalz(C) vs. The New Wave - Wild card. Best of Seven Tables Match Alex Braun vs. [B]Art Reed[/B] - He needs ONE win. Best of Seven Tables Match [B]Big Cat Brandon[/B] vs. Shawn Gonzalez - Brandon for 4-0 victory. Matt Sparrow vs. Danny Patterson vs. [B]Kurt Laramee[/B] - Farewell match. Bye Kurt, enjoy your final win.

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/zachalous2/CWTD.jpg[/img] [b]Christmas With The Devil.[/b][/center] The Devil brought in 10,000 fans. Opening Video: Fear Factory's "Dark Bodies" is the theme as it reminisces Chris Caulfield's journey to the Unified Title. His years of hard work in DaVE without ever being champion. And Bryan Holmes. Holmes' quick jump to stardom, defeating Eric Tyler on his first try back in mid-2005. (B-) The opening bout was a triple threat match featuring Matt Sparrow, Danny Patterson, and Kurt Laramee. Patterson dominated the match, and looked much stronger than his opponents. After he Tower Bombed Laramee out of the ring, Sparrow came up behind and rolled him up for the win. Patterson couldn't believe Sparrow snuck one up on him. (D) The second match of the night would be Alex Braun taking on Art Reed in the third of the Best of 7 Series. Tonights matches would be Tables Matches, and Alex Braun spoke with confidence that Art would walk out with a back full of splinters. (C+) The match, however, didn't go the way Braun expected. Alex Braun goes for a Braun Damage off the top rope, but Art blocked it. Alex falls onto the table after missing the ace crusher, nearly breaking it. Reed sends him the rest of the way through, with a senton bomb off the top. Art picks up the win, making it 1-2. (C+) In the third match, Big Cat Brandon took on Shawn Gonzalez in the second table match of the show. The smaller-sized Shawn Gonzalez dodged several table breaks that Brandon tried to use. Brandon's mistake came when he went to the top rope for a big move through the table. However, Shawn caught him by surprise and suplexed him through it instead. Shawn wins his first one, making the scoreboard 1-2. (B-) The Triple Threat Tag Match for the Tag Titles is next, with a short video of DaVE's tag division packed in. (C+) The match itself was a long battle between three teams. The Animalz came in at a disadvantage with Big Cat Brandon just coming out of a match. Wolverine tried to pick up the slack, but in the end The New Wave flapjack DDTed both teams for the win. New Tag Champions - The New Wave. (B-) The Triple Threat Match for the Brass Knuckles Title is next, featuring Eddie Peak defending against Johnny Martin and Acid. A video shows the recent rivalry between Martin and Acid, with Peak in the middle. (B) While not as good as Acid and Peak's singles match from last week, it was still a good title match. Acid and Martin were at eachother's throats, taking the match all over the arena. The match came to an end when Peak had some fans pile up some chairs, and powerbombed Martin onto them. Eddie Peak retains once again. (B) A celebration with the fans came after, lasting about 3 minutes until a crazed fan hit Eddie Peak in the back with his chair! The fan then took off his cap, and it was none other than DOUG PEAK! Doug sends Eddie over the rails and back into the ring, the crowd is livid. Doug picked Eddie up into the air, and dropped him with a piledriver in the center of the ring. After the damage was done, he stood over his brother holding the Brass Knuckles Title over his head. (B) Following all that madness, Eric Tyler took on Nemesis. It was said that the winner would get to face the winner of Holmes/Caulfield in the future. A very competitive match. Tyler threw a chair into Nemesis' hands and hit him with a missle dropkick, busting him open. Nemesis came back though, cut up and exhausted, finishing Eric off with a falcon arrow on the chair. (B) At main event time, Chris looked ecstatic about the opportunity that he earned. He gave an in-ring promo from the heart, about the work he did to get where he is. (B-) The crowd was definitely behind Chris in this match, with Holmes seeming more like an outsider. The champion busted open Caulfield early when he threw him from fence to fence in this cage match. A moonsault off the top though would turn things around as Chris rolled out of the way. After cutting up Holmes and dropping him with the DDT, Caulfield did something out of the ordinary. He climbed to the top of the cage, and came off the top with a splash on Holmes! The referee counted 3, and we have a new DaVE Unified Champion! (B) Caulfield's dream has come true. He celebrated at the top of the cage and into the crowd, carrying the belt around his waist. This definitely left the crowd happy. (A) Overall: C+ ... The road to "Back in Black" begins. Danger Zone is next. We'll find out why Doug Peak returned only to stab his brother in the back. New superstars scheduled to appear. Scout and Guide to defend their titles. And the Caulfield era begins! [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/zachalous2/BIB.jpg[/IMG] [i]2006[/i][/CENTER]

Danger Zone, and a new writting style. [center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/zachalous2/TDZ.jpg[/img] [i]Danger Zone TV...[/i][/center] [b][u]Week 4[/u][/b] [i]Phil Vibert meets with Hell Monkey, Plague, The Big Problem, Jungle Jack, and Air Attack Weasel, and sign all four to pay-per-appearance deals. The plan is for these men to gain some experience on TV, and hopefully have bigger roles in the future. No major plans for right now though. Cat Jameson has been left off of TV for a while now. This may change if Vibert is able to sign some women, mostly from AAA. [/i] Danger Zone takes place in front of 4,977 hardcore fans. --- THE NEW WAVE VS. ADRENALINE RUSH. A pre-show match featuring DaVE's top two tag teams. The crowd was behind Adrenaline Rush, trying to get them back on their feet. Scout hit Bach with a sick german suplex off the apron, nearly taking him out of the match. It was down to Teddy and The New Wave. Teddy fails to keep Scout from making the tag, and gets teamed for it. The Flapjack DDT came next, and Sammy is too beaten to make the save --- WINNERS: THE NEW WAVE. (C) --- DANNY PATTERSON VS. ACID. Another pre-show match, with "The Tower of London" taking on the masked man. It was an all-heel match, with the crowd sort of behind both men. Patterson looked strong, hitting Acid with an argentine back breaker. Acid counters the Tower Bomb, and rolls up Patterson for the win. A second upset win in a row over Patterson. --- WINNER: ACID. (C) -- Doug Peak starts off the show, explaining his actions from last night's "Christmas With The Devil." Carl Batch is with him and does most of the work. It turns out they were both jealous of Eddie Peak's success, and angry that he ditched them. Doug claims that he is the better Peak Brother, and Carl claims that he will take Doug to the top. (C) --- SHAWN GONZALEZ VS. BIG CAT BRANDON. Match 4 of the Series was a Dumpster Match, the rules being you trap your opponent into a dumpster. It was an even match, with both men using the dumpster to inflict damage on eachother. More weapons would be brought in though, with Brandon slamming Shawn onto a ladder. Both men ended up at the top of the ladder throwing punches. The ladder tipped, and they both fell out of the ring and into the dumpster. Big Cat Brandon was able to recover from the fall, and close the lid on Gonzalez. The Series is 1-3 now, with Brandon winning. --- WINNER: BIG CAT BRANDON. (B-) --- ALEX BRAUN VS. ART REED. With no time to waste, the dumpster was left at ringside, and the other Series continued. Braun and Art also fought an even fight, with more weapons being brought in. Braun took a nasty fall at one point, when he went for a springboard and Art dropkicked him off the ropes and into the dumpster. Braun came back though, and knocked Reed out with a chairshot that smashed Reed's head into the side of the dumpster. Braun tossed him in and shut the lid. This series is also 1-3 now, with Braun in the lead. --- WINNER: ALEX BRAUN. (C+) -- "The Hardcore Assasin" bandaged from last night, was followed by the camera crews. He found Carl and Doug, and speared Doug into the wall. He hit his brother with punches until he could be restrained. The crowd was cheering for Eddie after his attack on his evil twin. (B-) -- The New Wave called Eric Tyler out to the ring. The School of Tradition was reunited after what seemed like weeks of being seperated. The New Wave tell Tyler that they're done with the Tradition, because it hadn't helped them. Tyler wasn't there when they won their Tag Titles, and Tyler isn't even in the Unified Title scene. Guide scoops Tyler up for a flapjack, and Scout drops him with a DDT! The flapjack DDT leaves Tyler outcold. (B-) --- ERIC TYLER VS. HELL MONKEY. With Tyler down on the mat, the show continued with the scheduled Tyler vs. Monkey match. Hell Monkey ran in quickly and tried to get a cheap win on Eric as he was still out. After the kick out, Hell Monkey stayed on Tyler with boots to the face. Tyler wasn't going to let this newcomer win like this though, and came back with a flying forearm. Tyler destroys Hell Monkey, and forces him to tap with the Tradition Lift. --- WINNER: ERIC TYLER. (C+) --- CHRIS CAULFIELD (C) VS. NEMESIS. The main event featured the new champion, and the number one contender, both with impressive wins at Christmas With The Devil. Chris keeps the big man down, with forearms to the neck and chairshots to the gut. Outside interference spoils the match, when The New Wave rushed out. Caulfield doesn't back down though, and lays both men out with chairshots. Nemesis stirs up to his feet, out of breath, and Caulfield finishes him off with a DDT on the chair. Chris retains on his first night as champion. --- WINNER: CHRIS CAULFIELD. (B+) OVERALL: B... Chris proves he is a legitimate champion with a victory over Nemesis. The New Wave turn on their leader, and look to be making an alliance with Nemesis. The Best of Seven continues into next week, where the road to "Back In Black" begins! [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/zachalous2/BIB.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/zachalous2/BIB.jpg[/img] [i]In 3 Weeks...[/i][/center] [b][u]In January...[/u][/b] DaVE is on the road to Back in Black. This month is all about starting a new era in the Danger Zone. New talent and idea's are on the way, but it's still the same hardcore, violent, wrestling action. [b][u]Week 1[/u][/b] [i]With ratings under par with the network, they've decided to end Danger Zone TV. Bad news for DaVE. DaVE will keep it's annual PPV's running though. Danger Zone TV will new become "The Danger Zone" on Mondays, and will run an extra 30 minutes. Suzue Katayama and April Appleseed will make their debut tonight on Danger Zone![/i] Danger Zone takes place in front of 7,152 reckless fans. --- ADRENALINE RUSH VS. MCWADE BROTHERS These two teams kicked things off as the arena doors opened up, making it a pre-show match. The crowd was behind Adrenaline Rush, but didn't seem as excited as they were weeks before. The two teams fight a balanced match, with Teddy Powell getting the victory with the Motion Censor off the top rope through a table. --- WINNERS: ADRENALINE RUSH (C+) --- NEMESIS VS. EDDIE PEAK It's too bad this match wasn't on the official card, or on TV when DaVE had the chance. An awesome bout, with both big men getting in an even amount of moves. Nemesis and Eddie threw punches on top of a table in the ring, until Nemesis picked him up in the air and dropped him with a sky high through the table. Nemesis gets a win over the Brass Knuckles Champion in this pre-show non-title match. --- WINNER: NEMESIS (A) --- April Appleseed vs. Suzue Katayama Sort of a let-down, since the previous match was so awesome. April and Suzue attempted to get some chain wrestling in, but the crowd wasn't in to it. They both ditch it and get hardcore to improve the match. Big swings by April to the back of Suzue with a chair. April rolls her up with a hurricanronna. --- WINNER: APRIL APPLESEED (C) --- ACID VS. HELL MONKEY VS. JUNGLE JACK VS. THE BIG PROBLEM A four-way match of the newbies in DaVE. Acid stood out as the more experienced though, and looked strong. Big Problem and Jungle Jack are always improving, and tonight was no exception. Jack powerbombs Hell Monkey into a table leaned up against the turnbuckle, knocking him outcold. Acid comes up from behind and hits Jack with a reverse DDT on a chair. --- WINNER: ACID (C+) - Doug Peak sneaks into his brother, Eddie Peak's, locker room. No one is around to see him as he steals Eddie's Brass Knuckles Title. (C+) --- ART REED VS. ALEX BRAUN Almost to the end of the series, with the score being 1-3 Braun. Tonight's Series' matches would both be Chair Matches, where the ring is filled with chairs. Braun and Reed chair-fight in the ring, until Braun delivers the stronger shot to knock Reed down. It's an even match here, with both guys topping their previous encounters. The match ends smoothly, with Reed countering a tornado DDT with a northern lights suplex onto a pile of chairs. --- WINNER: ART REED (B-) - The New Wave is out now, after ditching their leader (Eric Tyler) last week when they turned on him. Scout says that now that Tyler is gone, they've found a better leader. Their leader is none other than NEMESIS. Nemesis walks out, and the trio shake hands. The crowd seemed to enjoy the sight of Nemesis and The New Wave. (B) --- DOUG PEAK VS. JOHNNY MARTIN Doug came out pretending to be his brother, Eddie, with the title. Martin fought thinking this match was for the Brass Knuckles Title, controling most of the match. Eddie Peak makes a runin. He takes his belt, hits Doug with it, and Doug gets rolled up by Martin for the three. Martin is very upset to find out his hard work was for nothing. --- WINNER: JOHNNY MARTIN (C+) - Doug was exhausted after his match. His brother Eddie ambushed him with a load of punches, showing no mercy to his own brother. (C+) --- BIG CAT BRANDON VS. SHAWN GONZALEZ Another chairs match for the Series. Both of these wrestlers have been pretty consistent in putting on good matches. This was a competitive match with Gonzalez needing the win. Shawn accomplishes his goal with a cradle brainbuster after several chairshots to Brandon. It's now 2-3 with Brandon still in the lead. --- WINNER: SHAWN GONZALEZ (B-) - After hearing about Nemesis joining The New Wave, Tyler came out to the ring to taunt them. He called them both dirty back-stabbers and demanded them to face him in the ring. (B) --- ERIC TYLER VS. THE NEW WAVE The New Wave have difficulty entering the ring when a rain of chair shots get thrown their way. The New Wave eventually recover and double team Tyler. Scout drops Tyler onto a seated chair with a flapjack. The numbers finally even out when Adrenaline Rush get involved. Tyler is then able to put Guide in the Tradition Lift to make him submit. --- WINNER: ERIC TYLER (B) - The main event was announced. Chris Caulfield defends the Unified Title in a rematch with Bryan Holmes. (B) --- CHRIS CAULFIELD (C) VS. BRYAN HOLMES This was a good, clean, main event with both men on the ball tonight. Holmes, a better technical wrestler, worked the back of Caulfield with several snap suplexes. The crowd, however, would motivate Caulfield. Chris makes a big comeback, hits the Danger Drop - but it's not enough to put Holmes away. A second Danger Drop onto a chair gets the job done though. --- WINNER: CHRIS CAULFIELD (B) OVERALL: B

Archived