Welcome To The Official GCG Website

[CENTER][IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/MatteoB/GCG1.png[/IMG][/CENTER] [I][SIZE="1"]Obviously this is inspired by Marcel Frommage's ROF and UEW diary which proved to me that you could make a non-entertainment promotion exciting. The layout of the site is in homage to his UEW layout. I hope you enjoy my take on GCG as I try to make them the true, King of the Old School.[/SIZE][/I]

What's wrong with the match grades? O.o No "B" matches, this isn't GCG! How's the wrestling industry doing..? I am really confused here. I'm not a fan of this type of layout, with pictures/website layout being used on the diary but I'll be reading this since I am a long time GCG fan. :) I hope you have a blast with this one.

Have to say I agree with FIN about the booking! No B or B- ratings? I think that means ya need to go back to the booking commitee and demand better lineups! :p Where is Pistol Pete Hall defending the title against Main Event/Upper Midcard challengers? The undercard is fine, I just think ya need a real showdown for the main event. Do this, and ya grades will improve alot. I don't mind the layout actually like it, and I don't mind the tour cards having no body as I take it the Bigger P.P.V. like cards are going to be more detailed with maybe pictures and dialogue? I don't want it to seem like I am downing you! I don't want you to quit this! GCG needs some love around here! Good luck, and whatever matches ya book I will be in the front row anyd@mnways!!!

Archived