WWE: The Power is Back!

Vince McMahon Looked out of the window of WWE Headquarters, pondering over the current situation of where to go next with the company. Behind him was a oval table, with all of the current bookers seated all thinking of a fresh idea to bring up. Vince turned on his heels as he looked all of the bookers in the eyes. Bruce Pritchard, Court Bauer, Dusty Rhodes, Michael Hayes, and Stephanie McMahon all just sat there wondering what to do. Vince: How do we pump new life back into the WWE? With former WWE stars over at TNA...we may have competition. We need to stop recyling storylines and bring in a era that would rival the Attitude era. The Bookers started suggesting their own Ideas one by one but all of their ideas had been done before....Vince needed something new. Vince: How about we just appoint a new headbooker? Vince said as a huge smiled covered Steph's face over this idea. Step: Yes daddy, I love it! A new Headbooker would bring in fresh new ideas and give life back to the company. Rhodes: A new booker will be great Mr.McMahon...but who is going to do it. The bookers all looked at eachother then their eyes slowly reverted to Steph. Of Course Vince would give it to Steph, there was no doubt about that. Vince: No...it will not be one of you. Steph: Then who will it be? You can't just espect some stranger from a indy fed to come here and turn the ship around, that has to be... Vince: Why not? Steph: What? Daddy you have to be joking. Vince: No...No I am not. A matter of Fact, I know someone who could do just the job. He's been booking great shows for indy feds for a few years, he's young and he has to be one of the most innovative booker around. Anyone here heard of Mack Jackson? Dusty Rhodes smiles. Rhodes: Yes I have, that man there know a thing or two about a great card. I say bring him in! With that Vince concludes the meeting and calls up Mr.Jackson. The Power is about to Return. [I]Note: Just wanted to note this is my first diary, the first card will be up later tonight ot tommorrow evening I guess. Just wanted to get this started.[/I]

Monday Night Raw(October 3rd,2005) [B][COLOR=DarkRed]Monday Night Raw[/COLOR][/B] [U][COLOR=DarkRed]October 3rd, 2005[/COLOR][/U] [I]The Pyros hit the arena as Jim Ross's voice opens up Monday Night Raw.[/I] [COLOR=Red]Ross: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to RAW! Here in the Reliant Stadium.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]King: And What a show we have here for you tonight folks.[/COLOR] [I]Cena's Music hits as the crowd goes wild.[/I] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]Cena is seen in the ring standing with a microphone .[/I] [COLOR=SlateGray]Cena: THE CHAMP IS HERE![/COLOR] [I]Crowd goes wild[/I] [COLOR=SlateGray]Cena: You know, i've been thinking and...I don't think no one on Raw has come even close to taking away my belt. So you know what I am going to do. I'm going to issue a open challenge...yup I don't care who you are. You could be HHH,Angle, Jericho, Big Show, it really doesn't matter because I bring the heat everynight! So next week, bring your *** on out so I can show you how the Chaingang roll![/COLOR] [I]His music hits as the announce table is shown.[/I] [U]Segment Rating: A[/U] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR=Red]Ross: Well folks you heard it, A new #1 contender will be revealed next week.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]Coach: You know, Cena is such a fool. All of those wrestlers can beat him.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Ross: Well that's your opinion coach, but we got a match coming up...[/COLOR] ------------------------------------------------------------------------- [U]Kerwin White vs Tajiri[/U] [I]A very even match with Tajiri taking most of the defense. Kerwin White won the match by using the ropes.[/I] [U]Segment Rating: B[/U] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR=Red]Ross: That Kerwin White is something else.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]Coach: He's impressive that's what he is.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]King: Yeah, but I am not so sure he isn't middle class.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]Coach: You don't know nothing King.[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [U]Superheros vs Heart Throbs[/U] [I]A very even match, that gave the crowd something to watch.Rosey and Hurricane won to earn a #1 contendership. [/I] [U]Segment Rating: B[/U] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR=Red]Ross: Well that win for the Superheros gives them a shot at Cade and Murdoch.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]Coach: Yeah but of course they are not going to win.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Ross: How do you know that?[/COLOR] [I]They are interrupted by a scene on the titantron.[/I] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]Rosey is shown getting attacked by Murdoch while Cade grabs a lead pipes aand knocks him to the ground until he is laid out. Hurricane is nowhere to be found.[/I] [U]Segment Rating: C[/U] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR=Black]Coach: Look at the Kid go![/COLOR] [I]The Titantron shows Masters doing pull ups, he is counting and he is at 50.[/I] [COLOR=Black]Coach: Are you looking Jim Ross? I bet you couldn't even do 3.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]King:*Laughs* Yeah, Ross normally struggles to do sit-ups.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Ross: Well, Masters and Shelton for the IC #1 contendership...NEXT.[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [U]Chris Masters vs Shelton Benjamin[/U] [I]A good match That Shelton had to carry as Masters was tiring. Masters won with the Masterlock.[/I] [U]Segment Rating: B+[/U] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR=Red]Ross: Well folks, we have been told that Cena's open challenge has been answered by three wrestlers. HHH, Angle, and the returning RVD. They will battle it out for that right TONIGHT![/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]King: Oh boy, you can only find this kind of action here on Raw J.R.[/COLOR] [U]Segment Rating: A[/U] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]Carlito is shown standing next to Maria with a apple in his hand.[/I] [COLOR=Purple]Maria: So Carlito, You have a match against Kane...are you scared.[/COLOR] [I]Carlito give her a disgusted look.[/I] [COLOR=Olive]Carlito: Scared? Me? No Carlito isn't scared why would he be scared?[/COLOR] [COLOR=Purple]MAria: Well Kane is a pretty big guy...[/COLOR] [COLOR=Olive]Carlito: Is that a...is that a bump on your forehead?[/COLOR] [I]Carlito point to it and Maria nods.[/I] [COLOR=Olive]Carlito: What, I thought you had make-up what happened to that?Bumps...bumps are not cool.[/COLOR] [U]Segment Rating: B-[/U] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [U]Carlito vs Kane[/U] [I]A match where Kane dominated and Carlito got in what he could. Carlito won by pulling the tights.[/I] [U]Segment Rating: B[/U] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]The Camera shows Eric Bischoff hypinh up Angle for his match.[/I] [U]Segment Rating: B+[/U] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [U]Angle vs HHH vs RVD[/U] [I]A great Match where all 3 men gave it their all. This could have been a PPV match. Good job guys. Kurt Angle won this match.[/I] [U]Segment Rating: A*[/U] --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smackdown Oct 4th, 2005 [B][COLOR=Blue]Smackdown-Key Arena, Seatlle Washington[/COLOR][/B] [U][COLOR=Blue]October 4th, 2005[/COLOR][/U] [I]The show starts off with Ken Kennedy's music as he walks down and is announced in the ring. He takes the mic from the ring announcer.[/I] [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Kennedy: What's wrong with you, you know the drill.[/COLOR] [I]The ring announcer backs out of the ring as Kennedy looks at the crowd and holds the microphone up to his mouth.[/I] [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Kennedy: Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls now introducing to you... an undefeated wrestler whose 6 feet 2 and weighing in at a ASTONISHING 243 pounds...of pure muscle I should say. Hailing in from GREEN BAY WISCONSIN... [/COLOR] [I]A small boo comes in.[/I] [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Kennedy: Miiiiissssteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrr KENNNNNEEEEDDDDAAYYY!..........................................................................Kennedaaay![/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [U]Ken Kennedy vs Funaki[/U] [I]A match where Kennedy dominated for a shor amount of time. Just a match to put him over some more before I decide what to do with him really.[/I] [B]Winner: Ken Kennedy[/B] [U]Math Rating: C-[/U] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR=Navy]Cole: What a way to start of Smackdown![/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrange]Tazz: Yeah, that kid Kennedy is on a streak cole. He is also very confident in his abilities.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]Cole: ****y if you ask me.[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrange]Tazz: Isn't that the same thing?[/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]Cole: To you it might be.[/COLOR] [I]Batisa's music hits as the crowd gives a huge pop[/I] [COLOR=Navy]Cole: Here comes the champ![/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]Batista stands in the ring with his belt around his weight, waitng for the crowd to quiet down so he can speak.[/I] [COLOR=DarkRed]Batista: Well...after beating Eddie I am wondering...who is next? who wants to step in the ring with the Animal.? Who wan....[/COLOR] [I]Bob Orton's music hits as he stands on the stage ready to speak.[/I] [COLOR=Wheat]Bob: Better watch what you ask for boy. My son Randy has been waiting for ya ever since he came on this show.[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed]Batista: Bring em on![/COLOR] [COLOR=Wheat]Bob: You want me to go getem?[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed]Batista: BRING HIM ON![/COLOR] [I]Batista takes off his belt and starts to jump up and down warming up for a fight.[/I] [COLOR=Wheat]Bob: Boy you gon regret this.[/COLOR] [I]Bob starts to head backstage while Batista is still warming up. Then out of no where Orton is shown crawling from under the ring and into it with a chair. Batista turns around and is whacked by it. Bob comes running back out while Orton is beating Tista down with the chair, his dad slides in the ring. Batista is down on the ground struggling to get up. Bob picks him up ina full nelson position as Orton gets in his face and talks trash, slaps him, then spits on his face. Bob lets go of batista, and before batista could fall, he is caught by a RKO. Orton does his pose as it then cuts to commercial.[/I] [U]Segment Rating: B[/U] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR=Navy]Cole: Welcome back folks...and what a pathetic display by Orton.[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed]Tazz: Well Cole, all is fair in love and war.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]Cole: While that may be, a big match tonight. Booker Tvs JBL, coming up tonight.[/COLOR] [U]Segment Rating: A[/U] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [U]New LOD vs MNM[/U] [I]A very match where no side was really stronger then the other. Really kinda of a filler match as I am trying to get some other teams to improve the Tag division on both shows.[/I] [B]Winner: New LOD[/B] [U]Segment Rating: C+[/U] ------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]The Mexicools music hits as they come out while New LOD is standing in the ring celebrating. THe only ones that come out are Piscoises and Super Crazy. Super Crazy has a mic and is ready to speak[/I] [COLOR=DarkGreen]Super Crazy: We have asked Teddy Long for a shot at those titles...and he said YES! So get ready for the MEXICOOLS![/COLOR] [I]Heidenreich and Animal just look at each other curiously.[/I] [U]Segment Rating: E[/U] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR=Navy]Cole: Well the Mexicools are finally getting a tag team title shot, but that LOD team is impressive.[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrange]Tazz: Don't count them out yet Cole...[/COLOR] [I]JBL music hits as the Limo comes rolling up onto the screen. He gets out of his car in his wrestling attire, gets into the ring with and grabs a mic.[/I] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]JBL: Well well well...Booker T. Wow...I wonder how it must feel before you step into the ring with a wrestling GOD! Look Booker, I don't mean to offend you 'dawg' but, if you want you can just declare me the winner and no one will get hurt. How does that sound 'homie'...[/B] [I]Booker music hist as he comes to the ring to start the match.[/I] [U]Segment Rating: B[/U] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [U]Booker T vs JBL[/U] [I]Match where no one was to dominating, they both put on a good match. Booker T won, but JBL had his foot on the rope and the ref didn't see it.[/I] [B]Winner: Booker T[/B] [U]Segment Rating: B[/U] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]The camera goes backstage showing T.Long sitting at his desk working on sum papers humming to him. Batista bursts through the door and slams his palms on the table creating a loud thud.[/I] [COLOR=DarkRed]Batista: I........WANT......ORTON![/COLOR] [I]Batista looks like a man gone crazed as Long is kinda shaken up and just shakes his head.[/I] [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Long: Sorry playa, can't do it tonight...[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed]Batista: Long I am not playing around with you...GIVE ME ORTON![/COLOR] [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Long: Sorry playa...[/COLOR] [I]Batista storms out of the room and we go to commercial.[/I] [U]Segment Rating: A[/U] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR=DarkOrange]Tazz: Ohhhh Orton is in trouble.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]Cole: yeah, he is going to regret what he did, that is for sure.[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrange]Tazz: You know what is up next cole?[/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]Cole: No what?[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrange]Tazz: A elimination match for the #1 contendership...for the cruiswerweight championship![/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]Cole: And your only going to find that type of action on Smackdown![/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [U]Spanky vs Nunzio vs Scotty 2 Hotty vs Paul London[/U] [I]I expected this match to be better. Paul London dominated most of the match as Scotty and Nunzio were both eliminated by London. But Spanky got a sneaky roll up pin on London to win the match.[/I] [B]Winner: Spanky[/B] [U]Segment Rating: C+[/U] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]Lashley is shown backstage, playing a staff worker in chess. He struggles on a move for about 5 mins and Christian walks past and then moves a piece.[/I] [COLOR=Yellow]Christian: Check...mate.[/COLOR] [I]Christian walks off arrogantly as Lashley just looks at him.[/I] [U]Segment Rating: B-[/U] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [U]Bobby Lashley vs Christian[/U] [I]Lashley dominated the match as Christian just took a whole bunch of slams. LAshley won using a belly to belly slam.[/I] [B]Winner: Bobby Lashley[/B] [U]Segment Rating: C+[/U] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR=DarkOrange]Tazz: That Lashley is a BEAST cole![/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]Cole: A big win over Christian. [/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrange]Tazz: He beat him in like...4 mins. Christian is going to have to redeem himself after that loss.[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [U]Randy Orton vs Rey Mysterio (Main Event)[/U] [I]A match where Orton dominated but Rey got in some of his high spots. Bob Orton came out and helped his son get a win.[/I] [B]Winner: Randy Orton[/B] [U]Segment Rating: B+[/U] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [I]Orton and his dad are celebrating while Batista comes out of the crowd and slides in the ring to attack Orton. Bob rolls out of the ring as he watched Orton and Batista trade punches. Batista blocks a punch and returns with a clothesline to knock down Orton. Orton gets up two more time to receive two more clotheslines. Batista goes to the ropes and shakes them violently. HE puts Orton in a powerbomb position then gives the crowd a thumbs up.....thumbs down. Hits Orton with a Batista bomb that shakes the ring as he ends the show looking down at a beaten Orton.[/I] [U]Segment Rating: A[/U]

[U][B]Wednesday, Week 1 of October[/B] [/U] [I]*Smackdown acheived a show rating of B*[/I] [I]*K-Dojo rises to small size*[/I] [I]*Kevin Nash has been released by TNA*[/I] [I]*TNA Xplosion was the highest rated wrestling program of Tuesday*[/I] [U][B]Thursday, Week 1 of October 2005[/B] [/U] [I]*Daredevil has been released by KSW*[/I] [I]*Jhonny Kid has been released by RBW*[/I] [I]*Chris Nowinski put over Austin Aries over the internet.*[/I] [I]*JD Star/RedZone was the highest rated wrestling show Wednesday*[/I] [U][B]Friday, Week 1 of October 2005[/B] [/U] [I]*Bret Hart becomes booker of ECWA*[/I] [I]*Konnan becomes booker of AAA*[/I] [I]*Christopher Daniels becomes booker of UXW*[/I] [I]*FIP rises to small size*[/I] [I]*WWE Smackdown! was the highest rated wrestling show Thurday*[/I] [U][B]Saturday, Week 1 of October 2005[/B] [/U] [I]*Sid Viscious becomes head booker of CHIKARA*[/I] [I]*The Blue Meanie becomes head booker of IWC*[/I] [I]*WWE Smackdown! was the highest rated wrestling show Friday*[/I] [U][B]Sunday, Week 2 of October 2005[/B] [/U] [I]*TNA rises to International*[/I] [I]*ROH rises to Cult size*[/I] [I]*Paul Heymen signs with TNA*[/I] [I]*TNA iMPACT was the highest rated wrestling show Saturday*[/I] [U][B]Monday, Week 2 of October 2005[/B] [/U] [I]*M's Style rises to small size*[/I] [I]*World Pro Wrestling(NJPW) was the higest rated wrestling show Sunday*[/I]

[QUOTE=alvarez16]what do u mean u get 2.6 mil viewers combined?[/QUOTE] That means on that night that RAW aired, it aired on 3 different stations that night. I just combined the ratings it acheived on those stations and added them together. Expect Raw to be up sometime today.

Archived