WWE: New Dawn

((Out of character notes: Preparing to write this card out as I write this bit out. It's just a little lead in-to the actual diary. It's been a while since I've done one of these, *Cough*EWR*Cough*, so bear with me if I'm a little slow. Will be carrying on with a few of WWE's plotlines and likely carrying them out how I see them going - before I go into my own ideas. I've already simulated the past three weeks of RAW. Homecoming got an A, actually. The show after got a C, and this week got a B. I'm using RaveX 1.1 data currently, the latest update as far as I know, with small tweaks to resilience, popularity, and strong style ratings, among other things. Hopefully if you read this, you enjoy it!)) [quote]Excerpt from PWTorch.com: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 According to insiders, Vince was very unhappy with the way the last RAW went in terms of viewership, and has been even less pleased with the numbers that the failing SmackDown! brand is making despite star power on the show. It has been reported that the brand extension has been cancelled.[/quote] [quote]Excerpt from PWTorch.com: Thursday, October 20, 2005 WWE.com has announced that there has been massive shake-up in the WWE line-up. SmackDown! will not be airing this week. The site has also announced that Vince McMahon will be on the show to explain the situation.[/quote] [quote]Excerpt from PWTorch.com: Saturday, October 22, 2005 News from WWE continues to be dramatic, as apparently there’s been a shake-up in the creative team following the apparent ‘canning’ of the brand split.[/quote] [quote]Excerpt from PWTorch.com: Monday, October 24, 2005 Tonight Vince McMahon is set to comment on the recent events in the WWE-verse. In other news, there have been rumors that the ‘Junior’ division is still set to begin on RAW.[/quote]

(( Unfortunately, real life took over right after I made that post. :p Apologies about this post taking so long to make. )) [B][Raw Intro][/B] The Coach: We are live from the sold-out MCI Center in our nation's Capital Washington DC! I'm the Coach, and with me is Jerry "The Weasel" Lawler! King: It's "The King" and you know it Coach. The Coach: I'm the greatest play-by-play man of all time. By gawd! [I][Raw Begins][/I] [B][Segment One: Vince explains the decision to cancel SmackDown!] [/B] *As they banter, 'No Chance in Hell' blares up on the speaks. Vince McMahon struts down to the ring, to his usual chorus of boos. As he gets into the ring, he nods a few times as he looks around and calls for a mic. After getting one, he begins his diatribe.* "Last week, RAW's rating's slipped, and SmackDown's ratings were abysmal at best. So I, Vincent Kennedy McMahon, being the genius that I am came up with a way to remedy this problem. I'll simply remove SmackDown! from rotation. It's obvious to me that if you fans weren't watching it as feverently as RAW then there's a problem there, and that problem is that SmackDown! sucked. You fans brought it upon yourselves, if you wanted SmackDown! to survive you should have supported it more. Now, that that's out of the way.." [I][Rating: A*][/I] [B][Segment Two: Vince on Taboo Tuesday.][/B] "Now, as I see it. As the WWE has no reason for SmackDown! as the fans have spoken loudly enough that they didn't like the program. I've decided that, there's no need for the fan's to decide who they want to see at Taboo Tuesday. Instead, I, will decide when those matches happen. And infact, one of those matches will happen tonight. Except - instead of the Coach, Stone Cold Steve Austin .. you're going to face the Coach AND Carlito! The stipulations that my daughter set out last week stand still, if you lose. You're...FIRED!" *With that, the music hits, and the show goes to commercial.* [I][Rating: A*][/I] [B][Segment Three: Teddy Long and Vince][/B] *Long is actually at RAW's show tonight, and was here for just this reason, he stops Vince just before the big McMahon leaves in his limo.* "Hold up playa! Hold up Mr. McMahon!" *Vince stops, and turns around to look at the running Teddy. Vince preens and straightens out his jacket before he looks at Long.* "Playa. I like that, Vincent Kennedy McMahon.. Grape Fruits the size of Watermelons, and playa extroidinare.." "Well, playa. Hold up. I need to talk to you about cancelling SmackDown! What about all the workers? What about my job, playa?" "Well, Teddy. I have an idea.. four weeks from now at the Survivor Series. You.. and Eric Bischoff will have a match. And you'll each pick three of your .. 'best' super-stars to compete. The only catch, is that if these super-stars already have a match. Much like Ric Flair and Triple H, then you can't pick them. The winner, is the new General Manager for all WWE talent and all WWE shows, 'playa'." *With that Vince would turn around and leave a befuddled Teddy long on his own as Vince drove off and the cameras faded to commercial.* [I][Rating: A][/i] [B][Segment Four: Bischoff's First Announcement][/B] *Bischoff is already standing in the ring when the cameras come back to the show, and was talking trash to the crowd, before he starts to get into his point.* "-now if you people will shut up for a minute, I have something important to say. Tonight, since Mr. McMahon has so graciously cancelled Taboo Tuesday in favor for no pay-per-view at all. I've decided that tonight, just for all you fans, we'll have a World Title match. Between World Champion, John Cena.. and the winner of the 18 man Battle Royal last week, KANE!" [i][Rating: A][/i] [B][Segment Five: Bischoff's Second Announcement][/B] "Wait, wait. Don't get too excited yet. I have another annoucement to make, just for ALL you fans. Tonight, I - Eric Bischoff - will be reintroducing a worker you all already know, he's coming back from injury tonight. ROB-VAN-DAM! Wait - wait! I can top that. I'll also be debuting a new worker, that I've secured from the SmackDown! line-up. And luckily did so just before that show was cancelled. He's never worked here on RAW, and tonight he'll face Rob Van Dam in his first ever RAW match! Welcome him to the big leagues, REY MYSTERIO JR!" [i][Rating: B+][/i] [B][Segment Six: Rob Van Dam versus Rey Mysterio Jr.][/B] *As Eric Bischoff names Mysterio, the 5 footer makes his way down to the ring - to a nearly deafening pop. Bischoff leaves, as RVD's music hits. It's obvious who the audience likes more as RVD's chorus of cheers isn't quite the same. The match begins at the sound of the bell. The match starts off stiff and fast as RVD catches Rey with a series of calf-kicks and feet to the gut. Finishing the combination off with a crisp and perfectly timed jumping spin kick, sold by Rey to perfection. Once Mysterio was downed, Rob almost immediately went to the top looking for a big win on his first night back on RAW. Rob lept, probably going just as high as he always does, and comes down hard - missing Mysterio by a mile and the Five Star Frog Splash. RVD recovers fairly quickly, only to catch Mysterio coming off the ropes with his 'patented' flying crossblock chop. Rey also sensing an early victory lept to the apron outside and signalled for the 619, which caused the crowd to errupt. Rey springboards, and is caught by Van Dam! Rey makes a move to complete the Frankensteiner Pin, but fails and is pulled back up. Sensing he's in grave danger Rey would slip off of Rob's shoulders and roll him into a sunset flip.RVD rolls out of the pinning predicament and proceeds to soccer-kick Rey in the face which causes the 5 footer to go down like a sack of potatoes. Just as Rob is about to go up top for the Five Star again, to end this quickly paced opener, pyros hit and RVD falls from the apron. The lights in the arena go pitch black, and here he comes.. Kane! Except, he's not bald? Kane once more dons the mask that he shunned for so long, in the full red costume - thus justifying the name of the big-red Machine. Rob gets up and hops on the apron once more, as Kane comes down to the ring - RVD yells something at him. And spends the next 15 seconds arguing something to the unresponsive Kane. Afterwards RVD would hop onto the second rope and springboard himself towards the floor, only to be caught by Kane and driven into the padding on the cement floor with a spinebuster! Rey is instantly DQ'd. Kane continues to beat the crap out of RVD, lifting him up and ramming his head onto the apron - then taking him over to the ringpost and proceeds to bash his head into it several times. Kane finishes RVD off with a tombstone on the outside before rolling into the ring to get the recovering Rey Mysterio..* [i][Rating:B+][/i] [U][Note: Kane has changed gimmicks successfully.][/U] [b][Segment Seven: Cena for the save!][/b] *Kane boots the recovering Mysterio in the face and sends him straight to the floor. Kane lifts up Mysterio and gives him a throat thrust - almost sending him back down with that little impact. He stops him and pulls Rey's head between his legs signalling for the falling powerbomb. The crowd erupts as Kane lifts Mysterio up into the air and holds him in position for the bomb - and stops. Cena has run in for the save and kicked the Big Red Machine in the groin, which leads to Mysterio planting Kane with a DDT - that Kane barely sells. Kane sits up quickly and moves to hit Cena - but is countered and is lifted up for the FU! The FU is countered as Kane slips down Cena's back and clotheslines him in the back of the head. Mysterio charges Kane to get booted in the face and send sliding out of the ring. Cena stumbles to his feet only to be caught by the large gloved hand of Kane. Cena moves to kick Kane in the groin again to find himself blocked! Kane then lifts up Cena and drills him into the ground, Cena sells by spasming after the chokeslam. Kane sets off the pyros again and leaves the ring. The show cuts to commercial break. [i][Rating: A][/i] [b][Segment Eight: Mick Foley at the announcer's table!][/b] *The cameras come back on to find Foley and King sitting at the announcer's table.* Foley: Since the Coach is likely to get his ass kicked so bad that he can't come back up here and do his play-by-play job tonight, I'll be taking his place. Bang Bang! King: Are you sure you're alright Mick? Foley: Foley's baby boy is just fine! Have a nice day! [i][Rating: A][/i] [b][Segment Nine: "Don't Trust Anybody"][/b] *As the cameras come back to the show, the carnage would be cleaned up and Stone Cold Steve Austin was standing in the middle of the ring with a mic.* Austin: ..and that's all I got to say about that. Now, Coach, you and your cheesy poofed hair son-of-a-bitch friend get your asses down here so Stone Cold can hit you both with a little booyah! [i][Rating: A*][/i] [b][Segment Ten: Carlito and Coach versus Stone Cold Steve Austin][/b] *Carlito's music hits and he and the Coach come down the ramp, Coach rather tenatively behind him. Carlito runs to the ring only to get kicked in the gut by Austin, which sends him straight to the ground. Coach comes in on the otherside to take Austin by surprise and gets nailed with a Stunner straight off. Austin is audibly heard going, "Booyah!" during this Stunner. Coach's sell is creative as he flops over the ropes afterwards. Carlito gets up and goes on the offense immediately on Steve, hitting him with several punches. Austin fights back with punches and ends with a kick, and a knee to Carlito's stomach. Austin knees Carlito again, and is seen talking trash to him and giving him the finger before Coach comes and hits Austin from behind again. Stone Cold barely sells it and tosses Carlito to the ground. Coach looks around for a moment and begins to wave his hands for Austin not to hit him, Austin simply walks over to him and puts his arm over his shoulder. Coach looks entirely uncomfortable.. and is justified in that as Austin backhands him in the groin and hits him with another Stunner. Again going, "Booyah!" Carlito rushes over and gets kicked, and Stunned out of the ring, again with the "Booyah!" by Austin. Carlito is send flying out of the ring and Austin pins Coach for the one-two-three. [i][Rating: B][/i] [b][Segment Eleven: "Get me some damn beer!][/b] *Steve stuns Coach again for good measure and throws him out of the ring onto Carlito whom is laying on the outside. Austin beers it up and flips off the crowd and the TV before the show cuts to a commercial break.* [i][Rating: A*][/i] [b][Segment Twelve: "Whoo!"][/b] *Flair is in the ring strutting around as the cameras come back on, and Whoo's as the Cameras zoom in on him. Flair has a baseball bat in his left hand and the mic in his right.* "Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Triple H! Get out here now! The NATCH-UR BOY is waiting for you! You can't get away this time, boy! Eric Bischoff himself has made this match just for me, out of loyalty for what I did for him in the past! Whoo! Now get out here! Out here now! This bat is calling your name, and it won't be denied! WHOO!" [i][Rating: A*][/i] [b][Segment Thirteen: Ric Flair versus Triple H in a Hardcore Match.][/b] *Ric is already in the ring from the previous segment as "The Game" by Motorhead hits and the lights dim. Triple H doesn't go for his usual entrance as Flair won't let him. While HHH is standing at the entrance ramp, Ric runs up it and gives him a swing of the ole' Louieville slugger! "Whoo!" goes Flair, and the crowd echoes it. Trips goes down, and then quickly rolls away to stumble to his feet and run away from Flair towards the ring. He hides behind a ringpost as Ric comes flying around that corner only to catch a HHH lariat. Flair goes down with a whud. HHH picks up the baseball bat and looks it over for a few moments before breaking it over his knee and walking over to the side of the ring and kneeling over to pull out.. the Sledgehammer of Doom! Ric is to his feet again and Trips comes over with bad intentions in mind.. HHH moves to swing..only to be poked in the eyes and then kicked in the grapefruits by Flair! Three times in a row!? Triple H drops the sledgehammer of doom and falls to his knees holding his nether-regions seemingly in legitimate pain. Ric picks up the sledge-hammer and looks around for a few moments before bringing the hammer down on the back of Trip's head and whooing afterwards. He struts around a bit and rolls back into the ring to play the crowd for a few moments. HHH finally stumbles back into the ring holding Ric's bat. He charges Ric only to get whacked in the gut by the sledgehammer again, and is flipped onto his back. HHH gets up again only to be dropped in a frighteningly similar fashion. Ric whoos and plays to the crowd again before dropping the sledgehammer and waiting for Trips to get up. Right hand, left - right - left - right - left ... the wind up and a huge right that sends Trips to the canvas again! Trips flops on the ground holding his face for a few moments, and Ric plays for the crowd some more. Trips stumbles to his feet busted open. Ric charges Trips for some reason and is back body dropped, Ric lands hard on his right shoulder as always. Trips falls to his knees afterwards and sits there panting heavily. Both competitors stumble to their feet, and Flair charges HHH only to be caught with a hard lariat - both HHH and Flair go down. Trips stumbles up and takes a few steps back - rushing forward to drop a knee on Ric's face. Ric holds his face while HHH picks up his sledgehammer again. Flair stumbles to his feet as HHH did earlier, and is kicked in the gut. Triple H pulls the sledgehammer end up under Ric's chin - and holds onto the Nature Boy's head. He brings Flair's face and the sledgehammer into the ground - the wood on the handle of the tool nearly splintering as Ric's face is rammed into the stone hammer. Ric goes down hard and is noticeably juicing by this point. Trips walks over to Ric whom is now on his knees begging for mercy, to be poked in the eyes by the Dirtiest Player in the Game! Ric moves to lowbow Trips again, but is out-manuevered as Trips knees Ric in the face dizzying the veteran. HHH ties Ric up in the tend over position and drives him hard into the mat with the Pedigree. 1-2-3! Triple H celebrates his win by beating Ric down with the sledgehammer as the cameras fade!* [i][Rating: A][/i] [b][Segment Fourteen: "I'm getting REAL tired of this Kurt."][/b] *The cameras are on Eric Bischoff whom is in his office, and Kurt Angle bursts in and begins to jabber.* Angle: Look, Mr. Bischoff - I know I haven't done particularly well lately. But I pinned Cena 1-2-3 the other week. I think I deserve a title shot, and since Taboo Tuesday has been cancelled that Title-shot I had was cancelled. So I want to know what you're going to do about it, damnit! Bischoff: Kurt. I'm getting REAL sick and tired of this, all these failures. I don't need to waste my time on a failure like I did with Jericho. I need someone that can get results, someone like Kane. Kane beat seventeen other men last week, and did so dominatingly. He didn't just get some fluke win over the World Heavyweight Champion, he DOMINATED. Now, I'll tell you what Kurt. You beat Shelton Benjamin tonight, in a dominating fashion like Kane beat those seventeen other men, and I'll consider you for a World Title shot. Now get out there and show me what you can do, that match is right now. Angle: What?! Bischoff: "Sic 'em Kurt." *Kurt scowls at Bischoff and hurries out of his office as the cameras fade out to commercial.* [i][Rating: A*][/i] [b][Segment Fifteen: Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch (Midwest Express) v The Hurricane & Rosey (The Super Heroes) v Viscera & Val Venis (V2)][/b] *The cameras come back on to find the three teams standing in the ring with no real explaination as to why they're there. But that is soon cleared up as Bischoff comes out to speak.* Bischoff: You three teams are out there right now, because of the cancellation of Taboo Tuesday. So, tonight - here on RAW. We'll have the two teams in the top running for the Midwest Express' tag team titles, in a three team dance for those very same titles! Just for you fans! Ring the damn bell. *With that Bischoff leaves and the three teams begin to brawl wildly before the ref gets some sembelance of control in the match. Cade and Val start it off. Cade charges at Val only to be hit with a drop toe hold by the veteran! Val hops over and locks Cade in a headlock immediately after, showing some knowledge of chain wrestling by this. Cade however is lucky to be so close to the ropes as he latches onto them almost immediately, Val is visibly shaken by this and curses. Leaping to his feet he starts to stomp on Cade, who sells believably enough. Holding Cade by his head he drags him over to the corner where Viscera is and tags the big man in afterwards. Big Vis lifts up Cade and bodyslams him hard, and then does it again.. and again. Vis then comes off the ropes and hits him with the Mabel Splash! Cade may be out! 1.. 2.. Save by Murdoch! Murdoch hits Viscera a few times.. only to be tossed out of the ring a moment later by the charging in of Val. Rosey and Hurricane decidedly get involved and take out Viscera! Hurricane goes for a Hurri-Chokeslam.. but that fails miserably. Rosey then squish Viscera with a running charge, actually big enough to hurt the big man. Rosey lifts up Hurricane.. and off of Rosey comes the Hurricane with the Mutoh Knee! One - .. kick out, and vehemently so! Hurricane is nearly tossed over the top ropes by this massive push out by Viscera. The man stands up and walks into a slug fest with Rosey, and they both end up on the outside somehow. Val slides back into the ring to make his way over towards Hurricane only to get double-teamed by Cade and Murdoch! Huge DDT from Murdoch! Val is pinned, and Cade boots the attempted save of Hurricane's away. One.. two.. THREE! The Midwest Express retains, and they escape the mayhem with the titles intact!* [i][Rating: B-][/i] [b][Segment Sixteen: What the? There's a Tsunami going through?][/b] *With the Midwest Express' escape, Rosey climbs in the ring to check on Hurricane. Vis and Val just wander off being themselves. Hurricane stands up and looks Rosey straight in the eye.. and lowblows him!? What's that the fourth or fifth of the night? The Hurricane nails Rosey with a Hurra-Kick! Knocking him for a loop and knocking him cold. The audience is baffled by what they have just seen. Hurricane tosses his mask down off of his face and leaves the ring leaving Rosey out cold as the show cuts to commercial.* [i][Rating: C+][/i] [U][Note: Hurricane has turned successfully.][/U] [b][Segment Seventeen: Kurt Angle versus Shelton Benjamin][/b] *Benjamin and Angle are already in the ring at this point, and the announcer standing in the ring introduces them after their intros for the television audience. The announcer slips out of the ring afterwards and the bell rings, signaling the beginning of this match! They lock horns! Angle immediately displays his impressive speed by coming up on Shelton's left leg and taking him down suddenly. Whud! Immediately going for the Angle Lock, Angle goes nuts hanging onto Shelton's ankle! If you were watching you'd have sworn you'd have heard it crack with the tenacity that Angle was pulling the ligament! About a minute into the hold it looks like Benjamin is about to tap, just before he does Angle lets him go and begins to stomp him in the lower back. Angle pulls Benjamin up off the ground and begins to drill him with those unorthodox punches of his. One.. two.. three.. Benjamin hits the corner.. four.. five.. six.. then Angle grabs the ropes and begins to stomp Benjamin down into the corner. Angle is surprisingly relying on his brawling skills in this match rather then his masterful grasp of mat wrestling. Nevermind, Angle locks Benjamin in a headlock and brings it down to wrap his legs around Benjamins waist to intiate a chokehold. Benjamin immediately grabs onto a nearby rope - only to be pulled up by Angle and then nailed with an over-head belly to belly. The only problem, Benjamin landed on his feet! Angle turns around.. devestating superkick from Benjamin! One - two - Kurt narrowly kicked out! Kurt stumbles up and dodges the second superkick from Benjamin to lock the young man in the Angle Lock! Shelton writhes in pain before rolling forward and taking Angle with him. However, Angle is still locked in that that devestating submission manuever! Angle goes to lock in the Angle Grapevine, but Benjamin grabs the ropes out of pure desperation. Angle again gets up and stomps Benjamin in the small of the back. Lifting up Benjamin in a pure rage, Angle goes for the Angle Slam! It's reveresed! Somehow Benjamin has managed to reverse the Angle Slam into a victory roll! 1..2..3!! Benjamin defeats Angle. It seemed the ref may have counted a little quick but other then that, Benjamin is victorious! Benjamin celebrates as Angle gets to his feet..* [i][Rating: A][/i] [b][Segment Eighteen: Angle beats the crap out of Benjamin.][/b] *After the match, because frankly I'm too lazy to type this out now, Angle beats the holy ever loving crap out of Benjamin. Beating him all the way into the back while screaming, "You sunnuvabitch! That was MY shot! MY title shot damnit! You just stole my only chance at the WWE title away from me!" Obviously Angle is upset at Benjamin. Coach muses that he wonders what Benjamin did that was so bad that Angle has to beat him up that badly for. Oh Coach, you card. The show cuts to Commercial. [i][Rating: B+][/i] [b][Segment Nineteen: Kane versus John Cena for the WWE Heavyweight Championship][/b] *The lights in the arena dim as the organ noises go off. The pyros hit and Kane's music blares on the speakers. The monster is back and wants everyone in the WWE to know, as he comes out once more fully decked in one of his old-school costumed. Bearing the mask and the red costume, Kane makes his way to the ring to an utter silence in the darkened arena. He raises his arms, and brings them down for the rest of the Pyro. Afterwards Cena's music nails the crowd and he comes flying down the ramp, attempting to take the Big Red Machine by surprise! This however does not work as Cena receives a throat thrust, a closed first to the face - and then when Cena charges in for another clothesline he's lifted up and dropped like a sack of potatoes by the Monster known as Kane.* [IMG]http://www.geocities.com/kzerza2000/JK1Diary1.JPG[/IMG] *Kane lifted Cena up afterwards with little problem and dropped him again with equally as little of a problem, drilling him straight in the jaw with another horrid throat thrust. The BRM is hit by a weak attempt at coming back by Cena! Haymakers, Kicks, closed fists! Nothing seems to even remotely damage the BRM! Kane shrugs off Cena's weak assault and catches his next punch, nearly sending Cena into the ground at the agony of having his fist crushed. Soon after, Kane lifted up Cena for what looked to be a modified torture rack.. and then brought him over his shoulders onto his knee for a disturbingly real looking backbreaker!* [IMG]http://www.geocities.com/kzerza2000/JK1Diary2.JPG[/IMG] *Kane moves to lift up Cena again.. and then clubs him back down. Again he lifts up Cena and again he clubs him right back down. The sadistic monster that is Kane cackles with glee in the ring audibly at this beating he is giving Cena. Kane lifts up Cena one more time to look him in the face before setting him up for a chokeslam! However, Cena begins to fight back once more with punches, kicks and whatever else he can muster. Just as it looks like Cena might be gaining some sort of momentum.. he's booted in the face and sent right back to the canvas by the BRM.* [IMG]http://www.geocities.com/kzerza2000/JK1Diary3.JPG[/IMG] *The huge boot to the face from Kane to Cena was apparently so bad that it sent the Heavyweight champion rolling out of the ring. The ref gets out of the ring to check on Cena, as it looks like he may legitimately have been injured. As Kane glances over the ropes, the crowd goes nuts. Kane turns around and receives.. Sweet Chin Music! Michaels POURS one on Kane and slides out of the ring to hide just as the Ref looks over. HBK looks at the camera and shh's it and crawls under the ring!* [IMG]http://www.geocities.com/kzerza2000/JK1Diary4.JPG[/IMG] *Cena stumbles into the ring, a bit of blood visible on his nose at this point as he begins to pull Kane up from the ground. Not at all wondering how the man was sent down like that, or why. He lifts Kane up onto his shoulders and plays to the crowd holding the unconscious Kane! F-U! Cena pins Kane .. 1 .. 2 .. 3!! Cena retain the Heavyweight title with HBK's assistance! The camera fades out as the show goes off the air!* [IMG]http://www.geocities.com/kzerza2000/JK1Diary5.JPG[/IMG] [i][Rating: A][/i] [b][i][Show Overall Rating: B][/b][/i] ((OOC: Hope you enjoyed reading this. I didn't really enjoy writing out all the matches except the last one. It will probably show through, and I'll likely not do this format again for the next entry. I'll just get a brief synopsis of a match and leave it at that, because writing out the matches was the most tedious part - and I REALLY didn't wanna do it. Main Events however will receive the same treatment as this one just did. Hopefully, I can pull myself enough to do another! Well, hopefully for me at least.))

((OOC: Can't quite do the whole thing like this, though I'd like to. This text is just here because it has to be here.)) [quote]Excerpt from PWTorch.com Wednesday, October 26, 2005 The list of those released has just been confirmed by WWE officials. Travis Tomko (Tyson Tomko) Tony Chimel Sylvian Grenier Gene Snitsky (Toe Sucking Pervert) David Lagana Brian Gerwitz Court Bauer Todd Romero Steve Keirn Many feel these are inconsequential releases. Although one of the more high profile releases of SmackDown!'s Michael Cole, leads many to question what exactly WWE is doing. In other news: It has also been confirmed that Jushin 'Thunder' Liger is in talks with WWE about being brought to the company. One WWE official was quoted as saying, "We think Jushin will bring another audience to WWE TV. He's a legendary performer in Japan, and we think he could be successful in WWE as well." Jushin Liger hasn't been available to comment currently. If all is well however, it is say that Liger may debut as soon as the Survivor Series.[/quote]

[quote] Excerpt from PWTorch.com Friday, October 28, 2005 Reliable sources report that Rob Van Dam, following his RAW return last Monday, has torn the ligament in his left knee. And will not be appearing on RAW this coming Monday as was scheduled. Reports are that he attempted his martial art's kick from the top rope manuever; and his opponent for that evening, the debuting Lizmark Jr (Whose tryout match this happened to be.), moved. WWE officials were said to be impressed with Lizmark's in-ring prowess. However, they may not view him as a safe worker after this reinjury to Van Dam. More on this as we get it.[/quote] [quote] Excerpt from PWTorch.com Monday, November 1, 2005 From WWE.com: Tonight Shawn Michaels will answer the question of why he attacked Kane last week. Bischoff has said that he has a special surprise instore for Rey Mysterio Jr, hinting towards the Junior Division that Teddy Long promised on an earlier edition of SmackDown! Bischoff has also said that he has an announcement regarding John Cena and the WWE Heavyweight Title. Also a condition update of Jim Ross will be featured tonight! There have also been rampant rumors online of SmackDown! superstars appearing on RAW tonight. Eric Bischoff has increased security so that fans do not have to worry. [/quote] ((Necessary post stuffies. Gotta wonder though, why the hell someone gets a hurt when you're actually considering pushing them. Plan B we go!))

Archived