ECW The Threat is Real

Collateral Damage Preview Week 1;March [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/UrbanSamurai227/RoughSig11.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Georgia][B][I]Preview for Collateral Damage Week 1, March This is the premere of the televised version of ECW Collateral Damage, coming to you live from the Pavillion, in Pennsylvania!! And with our new home with America One, you can best believe that we gonna start this off ….EXTREME!! [COLOR=Red]Sonjay Dutt vs Chris Chetti[/COLOR] Non-Title Match Sonjay Dutt has been riding high since beating Jay Lethal for the FTW title. He has been racking up impressive wins but now he has to up against an opponent who is truly “Old School” ECW, when he goes up against Chris Chetti! Ron Killings vs Austin Aries Both men have been at each other throats after their first initial meeting, which ended with a Draw. Then Killings was granted a title shot against ECW T.V. champion, Mikey Whipwreck, which he lost thanks to Aries two weeks ago. Aries was then granted a title shot against Whipwreck, but he too lost to Whipwreck, with Killings returning the favor. Now these two will meet again, to settle this dispute. [COLOR=Red]Round 3 of the Tag Team title Tournament:[/COLOR] ???? vs. ???? vs. ??? Everyone has been tightlipped about who the tag teams are in this match, but from what we heard at ECW.com, its supposed to be 3 Legendary teams that is well known in ECW!! But it will not be announced who they are until the night of the show! [COLOR=Red]“The Future” Frankie Kazarian w/Tracy vs The Amazing Red[/COLOR] ECW Xtreme Cruiserweight Match The Future has certainly been bright (no pun intended) after winning the X.C. Title from Jerry Lynn. Now he says he will take on all comers as he faces 1/3 of the S.A.T., The Amazing Red! Jerry Lynn vs Low Ki After both men suffering a loss on the last show, Low Ki and “The New F’n Show” Jerry Lynn need to step their game up if they want to get back in the title picture. And the Main Event: The BWO (Steven Richards, Nova, The Blue Meanie) vs The Extreme Horsemen (Steve Corino, CW Anderson, Simon Diamond) Steven Richards shocked the entire ECW arena when we saw the return of Nova and The Blue Meanie to reform the Blue World Order! Now it will be a 6 Man tag team match between the BWO and The Extreme Horsemen!! All this plus Paul Heyman makes a special announcement on the premiere episode of Collateral Damage!!! Thursdays at 11 pm on America One Network! (Please predict and comment) [/I][/B][/FONT]

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Collateral Damage. [B][I][FONT=Georgia] Since I didn’t save the details of the matches and what not here is a breakdown of what happen. Again, sorry about that. That is if anyone is reading. Dark Matches: Dan Maff and Rainman defeated the Reckless Dragons (Reckless Youth and Super Dragon) when Rainman hit the Dark City Cutter. Rating: C Kidman def Mikey Batts when Kidman used his own cousins finisher, the Batts Beater on Batts, then finished him off with the “Seven Year Itch”. Rating: C+ (OOC Note: I would have thought that would have gotten a better rating since they are related. Oh well..) Collateral Damage March, Week 1 Chris Chetti def. Sonjay Dutt in a non-title match, when he slipped out of the Indian Summer and hit the Amityville Horror. Rating: C+ Ron Killings Def. Austin Aries when Killings hit the “Truth or Consequences” Axe Kick. Rating: B+ The Triple Threat Wild Seed Tournament Qualifyer. The Dudley Boyz def. Sabu/Rob Van Dam and New Jack/??? Everyone thought that New Jack’s partner was going to be Tommy Dreamer, but he shocked the entire arena when his partner was none other than the other half of the Gangstas…..MUSTAFA!! So we had 3 former tag team champions going all out to destroy each other. And violence definitely ensued. The finish came when RVD hit the 5 Star Frog Splash on Mustafa, but before he could pin him, he was given a SICK 3D. Rating: B- Frankie Kazarian def. The Amazing Red cleanly, when Red tried to go for the Infa-Red, but missed and Kazarian hit the “Wave of the Future” for the win. Rating: B The BWO def The Extreme Horsemen when Nova hit the “Novacaine” on Diamond, being followed up by a “Meaniesault” from the Blue Meanie. This was Simond Diamond’s last match being ushered out by “You sold out” and “Job Like Kash” chants. He shook hand with Corino and hugged CW Anderson. As he walked out the arena, he gave a 1 fingered salute to the crowd. Rating: B- Jerry Lynn def. Low Ki when Elix Skipper came down to interfere on Low Ki’s behalf, but it wind up backfiring and Lynn took advantage and hit the “Cradle to the Grave” Piledriver. After the match, Ki and Skipper start to argue. Rating: B Main Event: Brock Lesnar/Batista –No Contest This match was made earlier in the show by Paul Heyman. And these men took it to each other and it went all over the ring, but the referee had the throw the match out when they started going out into the ring and EVEN OUTSIDE!! Rating: B+ Show Rating: C+ Total Attendance: 5000 Total Viewing Audience: 150,063 Viewer (1st Half Hour-149,012, 2nd half hour-149,519, 3rd Half Hour- 151,659) [/FONT][/I][/B]

Urban Warfare Show [SIZE=3][B][I][FONT=Georgia] Urban Warfare- Alumni Hall, New York (Tri State Area) Attendence: 4612 Total Viewers: 29,982 (H.H. 1- 29,872, H.H.2- 30,092) [/SIZE] Dark Match: CW Anderson Def. Reckless Youth after Anderson hits the “Old School Spinebuster for the win. Rating/Time: C+/4:46 D’Lo Brown def. Dan Maff with “Down with the Brown” Powerbomb. Rating/Time: B/5:53 Austin Aries comes out to the ring, and pretty much says that the loss that he got last week by Ron Killings was a fluke. He calls out Killings for a rematch on the next Collateral Damage, Killings comes out and Accepts. Rating: C- URBAN WARFARE MATT STRYKER DEF. PETEY WILLIAMS This was a technical vs. cruiserweight type match from both men. All in all a pretty decent opener match from both men. The conclusion of the match ended when Stryker got out of the “Canadian Destroyer” and hit the Stryker Driver and locked in the Stryker Lock for the Submission. (OOC Note: Styles didn’t really click between the to wrestlers, which brought down the rating.) Rating/Time: C/9:03 Hype Video of the Dudley Boyz: Rating B+ JACK EVANS DREW JEFF HARDY Pretty high flying match between both men with taking each other to the limits. It even spilled outside a couple of times, with Hardy hitting a running Swanton on Evans, but Evans return the favor with a “Springboard Stuntin 110”! The match came to a head when Hardy was going for the Twisted Fate but was countered with a bodyslam and a “ODE TO BLITZKRIEG”, but the time expired. Rating/Time: B+/10:00 Homicide is attacked in the backstage area, and is busted up pretty badly, but no one saw who did it , but when the camera pans up, we see Sandman and Steve Austin laughing at Homicide. Rating: B+ Hype Video of tonight’s Main Event: AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho vs Utimo Dragon. Rating B KIDMAN DEF. BRIAN KENDRICK This was a very good match up between the Flock Member and Kendrick. This was a back and forth match, but when Kendrick tried to hit the “Left Turn At Albuquerque” For the win, but Little Spike Dudley comes down the ring, and hits Kendrick with the ACID DROP. Kidman capitalizes and pins Kendrick. Rating/Time: A/8:57 Jericho taunts Raven, saying to watch closely and understand why he shouldn’t be taken lightly. “Quote the Lionheart……” Rating: B+ CHRIS JERICHO DEF. UTIMO DRAGON AND AJ STYLES This was a dream masterpiece match. With high flying spots and some pretty impressive moves, the crowd was on their feet. The finish when Jericho hit the Lionsault on Dragon and made him tap with the “Lion Tamer”. Rating/Time: 11:32/A [/FONT][/I][/B]

Breaking News!!! [FONT=Georgia][B][I]Wednesday, March Week 2. ECW.com [SIZE=2] TEDDY HART LEAVES ECW FOR RIVAL PROMOTION, DSW!![/SIZE] This report has just came official a few hours ago. “The Loose Cannon” Teddy Hart has decided to end his pay per appearance contract with ECW, and go to the Jim Cornette ran promotion Deep South Wrestling. Harts days of his contract extension was coming to an end and he took the deal that Cornette offered. When asked about his new “home” Hart gave this response. “Look, its nothing personal between myself and ECW. I mean they gave me a start when I wasn’t working for nobody. But in the long run, I gotta look out for #1. Cornette offered me more money and I took it. And plus I felt I was just another jobber, over in ECW. I mean take a look at my record. I am 0-4 here. I have been forced to job to guys like Kidman, Homicide, Ruckus, The S.A.T. and so on. Nothing personal, but if Jack (Evans) was smart, he would join me too.” We wish Teddy Hart the best in his future endeavors and express gratitude for his service in ECW. [/I][/B][/FONT]

• 4 weeks later...
Promotion in Power [B][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4]Another Twist to the story..[/SIZE] Hunter walks into Heyman and Dreamer’s office. Heyman: Hunter. What do you have to report? Hunter: Well I have trimmed the fat of the ECW locker room. Hunter hands a sheet of paper to Dreamer Hunter: Look, I need to talk to both of you. Over the past few weeks, I have been getting offers from other promotions. Dreamer: Like who? Hunter: AJPW, CZW, especially TNA and WWE. Heyman: WWE? I thought with you being successful in defeating them in court, you would be their sworn enemy? Hunter: True. But look at Eric Bischoff for example. He beat WWE for 82 straight weeks in the Ratings War back in the 90’s. But never the less, WWE defeated WCW and force them to bankrupt. A few years later, Vince shocked the wrestling world, and wind up hiring Bischoff to run Raw. Dreamer: So what answer did you give WWE? Hunter: I said no to all of the wrestling feds. But I wanted to talk to you about my position. Heyman: So are you trying to blackmail us, since you were offered all these positions? Hunter: No. But you must understand. When ECW re-opened it doors, I was there, from the beginning. When I hurt my knee in Japan, I still remained here. Even before you returned Paul, and you were even with WWE, I was here with Dreamer and the others. Dreamer: So what is it that your asking for Alonzo? Hunter: Simple. Partnership. I want to own a piece of the pie. I feel that I am owed it at least. I have been with this company for a while and I am instrumental in it success. Heyman and Dreamer start to look at each other. Heyman: Please leave the room for a second while we consider this. Has Hunter burned his bridges with Heyman and Dreamer in asking for a piece of ownership? Who is on the roster of ECW? How will this effect the rest of ECW? TO BE CONTINUED!!! [/FONT][/I][/B]

ECW Uncivil Wars Card April/Week 1 [FONT=Georgia][B][I] ECW Uncivil Wars Week 1 April. We have reverted back to our normal weekly schedule with Pay Per Views. And why not? I mean could you believe that normal T.V. could hold down something this hardcore? This graphic? This EXTREME!!!??? Well you wanted your fix of extreme, well, you gonna get it, EXTREME!! “Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels vs “Pheonomenal” AJ Styles. These two have been going at it for almost a year!! It started when a battle royal to determine the new ECW World Champion, which by under shady means, Daniels won. Each time Styles would be close to winning it, the odds would not go in his favor. Daniels even went so as to put Styles in the hospital after the brutal Ladder Cage match after a vicious sneak attack! Styles later got his revenge by costing him his title by later interfering and helping Steven Richards win. Daniels hatred of Styles intensified when he hired both Micheal Shane and Frankie Kazarian as hitmen to take out Styles, indefinitely. They failed. So its now time for this battle to end. Will Daniels continue to come out on top, or will A.J. luck finally change? “Lionheart” Chris Jericho vs Raven Raven Rules match After 2 separate encounters, each scoring a pinfall over each other. These men have been at each others throats. But Jericho has been the main one adding fuel to the fire in this fued. He first attacked Steven Richards during his match with Rob Van Dam causing him to lose the ECW World Title. Then he went after Raven’s friend, Perry Saturn. After its all said and done, this war will have it conclusion, but not without causities. Tag Team Triple Threat Match: Messiah/Homicide vs EZ Money/??? Vs The Dudleyz For the ECW Tag Team Titles It was a 3 Round Tournament, first with everyone being shocked with the victory of EZ Money and Julio Dinero. Then round 2 was the victory achieved by the make shift team of Homicide and Messiah! And Round 3 was a hellacious victory by the 18 time Tag Team Champions. With all 3 of these men in the finals who will be the victors? Brian “Spanky” Kendrick vs Little Spike Dudley These two has had a rivalry that would almost be like Raven and Dreamer. These two first met at the cruiserweight 6 way dance. Even though neither man won the battle, LSD took it to Spanky for the simple fact, that Kendrick’s finisher, The Sliced Bread #2 is exactly like Spike’s Acid Drop. And the fact that Spike had two victories over Kendrick (even though there were achieved by shady means), it wasn’t enough for Spike. He then cost Kendrick matches against Kidman and Kazarian. So now, these men will fight once again. Will Kendrick finally get his revenge on Spike, or will LSD make it 3 in a row? FTW Title Match Chris Chetti vs Sonjay Dutt © Dutt has been on a roll as of late. He finally beat the former FTW champ, Jay Lethal, and then the victories has been coming to him in various matches as of late. That was until he faught Chris Chetti. Claiming on ECW.com, that Dutt was nothing but an “ECW wannabe” Chetti claims that he is gonna bring the FTW title home where it belongs. And at there first meeting in a non title match, Chetti actually beat Dutt. Now they meet again. Will Dutt’s winning streak regain from here? Or will Lightning strike twice for Chetti? Austin Aries vs Ron Killings: Winner gets a shot at ECW T.V. Champion, Mikey Whipwreck Later in the show. Aries and Killings have been at each others throats. The first time they met, the finish was a 10 minute draw. Then the 2nd time they faught, Killings won that match, earning him the right to face Whipwreck for the T.V. title next week. Killings lost the match, with some help from Aries. The week after that, Aries faced Whipwreck, and the result was the same, Killings took revenge on Aries, costing him the match. The following show, it was a 3 way dance between Whipwreck, Aries and Killings. And with their hatred consuming the entire match, Whipwreck took advantage and pinned Killings with the “Whippersnapper” just after Killings hit Aries with the “Truth or Consequences”. Now both men have to be willing to put in on the line. And as if the stakes aren’t any higher, it’s a 30 minute time limit, and the loser must not interfere in the ECW T.V. Title match later on that night. If he does, that person is suspended, INDEFINATELY!!! Justin Credible vs Lance Storm When Credible revealed that his mystery partner was none other than Lance Storm, you think it would be like old times between the two and that the Impact Player would be reformed. Well that was a pipe dream!! When it was a 6 man tag between Credible, Waltman and Storm vs Jeff and Matt Hardy and 2 Cold Scorpio, Storm’s intent was revealed by Superkicking Justin right in the face and leading to the “Side Effect” and his loss. Storm says the reason behind this was he never fully forgave Credible for turning his back on their tag team just to win the ECW World title long ago. And then on top of that, he felt that the Impact Player was all about just Justin and no one else. And to top it off, Storm has been playing mind games with Credible stalking him and beating him up for the last few weeks. So its time for history to repeat. With no title on the line. Will Storm get retribution for the past? Or Will Credible get revenge for the present? And the Main Event: ECW World Title Match: Rob Van Dam © vs Taz Taz shocked everyone a few weeks back being the mystery opponent for Mike Awesome for the #1 Contender of the World title. The match wind up being thrown out as both men brawled all over and even outside of the building, destroying everyone and everything in their way! Since the match was thrown out ..the decision was controversial, both Awesome and Taz became the #1 Contender. Then Awesome made a high risk match in a first blood loser leaves ECW match. Despite the brutality of the match, Taz did defeat Awesome, forcing him to leave the promotion. Now he has one more challenge to face to get the ultimate prize. RVD. Sure he’s ****y, brash and full of himself. But he can back it up. With wins over Batista, Steven Richards and Sabu. It looks as if RVD might have a long title reign, but he has never defended against the likes of Taz. All this and more on the premere of Uncivil Wars live on PPV!! Please Rate and Comment[/I][/B][/FONT]

• 3 weeks later...
Uncivil Warfare [FONT=Georgia][B][I]Boardwallk Hall, Atlantic City, N.J. Attendence: 8930 Dark Matches: [COLOR=Red]The Briscoe Bros[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Los Maximos[/COLOR] This was a pretty good match between the 2 teams and these guys were no stranger to each other with the wars they had in Ring of Honor. Its was a pretty good back and forth but Briscoe brothers got the victory when Abyss with James Mitchell came down and Destroyed the The Maximos, and Jay capitalized with the J-Driller for the win. After the match, Abyss then destroyed both of the Briscoes. RATING/TIME 7:58/B- [COLOR=Red]Chris Chetti[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Sonjay Dutt [/COLOR](c) FTW Title Match This was a semi decent match. With Dutt seemingly to have Chetti’s number. Dutt hit Indian Summer and tried to finish Chetti off, but Chetti moved out of the way, and it was downhill from there, when he hit the Double Springboard Moonsault but only for a two count. He then tried to hit the Amnityville Horror, but Dutt countered, Chetti hit the low blow and connect making him the new FTW Champion. This match could have been better, but their styles didn’t click. RATING/TIME: 4:53/C [SIZE=3]UNCIVIL WARS[/SIZE] Match: [COLOR=Red]Austin Aries[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Ron Killings[/COLOR] Winner gets a shot at the ECW T.V. Champ, Mikey Whipwreck later on in the show. These two got it on and didn’t disappoint in this opener match. Both men have have one victory over each other. But the stakes are higher in this match, because whoever wins this goes on to face the current ECW T.V. Champ, Mikey Whipwreck. Both men have wrestled each other so many times that they have adapted to each others styles. This was a pretty good opener match. With a series of back and forth it was a shame for the outcome. Aries hit a Modified Death Valley Driver, but he had his foot on the ropes getting the win and he goes on to face Mikey Whipwreck tonight. Rating/Time:13:52/B- (Commercial) Angle: Aries is eliminated.... We come back from commercial and see that Austin Aries is laid out in the locker room busted open. Several EMT go to check on Aries, and then we see Ron Killings just look at the fallen body of Aries, shaking his head. Did Killings attack Aries? Rating: C- Match Triple Threat TLC Tag Team Match for the ECW Tag Team Titles. [COLOR=Red]The Dudley Boyz[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Homicide/Messiah[/COLOR] vs ??? It was discovered that EZ Money had susatined an injury earlier in the week. And it was a mystery on who the 3rd team would be. But the entire building would be shocked to find out who the opponents of The Dudley and Messiah/Homicide would be, and it would be none other than the team of Yoshihiro Tajiri and Super Crazy. This match was absolutely insane but the finish came when Homicide was about to get the tag team belts, but he fell to the modified 3D on to the Ladder, which resulted on the Dudley's winning the match and the Tag Team Straps. Rating/Time: 13:20/B- Angle/Hype Video: This video shows The “Angelic Diablo” Matt Hardy going into action next week!! Rating: A Careful What You Wish for.. Frankie Kazarian comes out with Tracy, and says that he is greatest X.C. Champion ever to grace ECW, and he is basically unbeatable. He beat Jerry Lynn, The Amazing Red, and he could beat any cruiserweight, past or present. He made and open challenge for anyone to step in the ring and prove him right!! Rating:C- Match- Non Title Match [COLOR=Red]Kazarian[/COLOR](c) vs ??? After the open challenge made by “The Future” earlier tonight, it was answered by a man from his past. Chris Sabin!! Kazarian made the gesture that he didn’t want to fight Sabin, but Foley said that he made and open challenge and that he had to honor it. Or suffer the consequences. Kazarian agreed, but only to a non-title match. This was a pretty good match as both men were no strangers to each other. As both men took each other to the limit. The conclusion of the match ended where Kazarian tried to hit the “Wave of the Future” but Sabin countered into the “Future Shock” but before the pinfall could be counted, the 20 minute time limit had expired. (Notes: Sabin was a little bit off his game tonight, the match could have been better.) C+/20:00 Match [COLOR=Blue]Brian Kendrick[/COLOR] vs.[COLOR=Red] Little Spike Dudley[/COLOR] Dudleyville Street Fight This match was a war in the making. With LSD gaining 2 pinfalls over Kendrick, Dudley promised to end this once and for all in the infamous Dudleyville Street Fight. He even promised Kendrick that his brothers would not be involved and that if they were he would leave ECW for good. This match truly lived up to its name because it was more of a street fight than a cruiserweight match which we are used too. The finish came when LSD set up the table and a ladder and tried to finish Kendrick with the Acid Drop, but Kendrick countered out of it. Kenrick then did a vicious chair shot on Dudley and did the “Sliced Bread#2” on Dudley off the Ladder and on to a Table for the win. Rating/Time: C+/13:29 Angle: How convient... CM Punk walks into Co-GM Paul Heyman’s office. He asks him since Aries is out of commission tonight, he asks Heyman if he can face Whipwreck tonight. Heyman asks him why. And he mentions that he has a impressive unbeaten streak in ECW so far. Heyman argrees but it will be a non-title match. If he beats Whipwreck tonight, he will get a shot at him next show for the T.V. title. Rating: B- Match [COLOR=Red]CM Punk [/COLOR]vs [COLOR=Blue]Mikey Whipwreck[/COLOR](c) Non Title Match CM Punk was the replacement for Austin Aries in a non- title match, and this was a non-title match. Punk treated this match like the title was on the line. Whipwreck was over whelmed in this match due to the fact that he didn’t have Punk scouted, as he was prepared to face the winner of Killings/Aries from earlier. The finish came when Mikey tried to do the Frankenmikey but was countered into a “Pepsi Plunge” for the win. After the match, Punk poses with the T.V. title, and drops it on the fallen Whipwreck. Rating/Time: 9:53/B Match: [COLOR=Blue]AJ Styles [/COLOR]vs [COLOR=Red]"Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels[/COLOR] Best of 3 Falls Match. This match was gonna end the 6 month plus fued between these two men. And they were gonna go all out to destroy each other. The first pinfall was decided when Daniels hit Styles with his own finisher, The Styles Clash. The 2nd fall decided when AJ Styles countered Daniels and hit his own version of the “Angels Wings.” The 3rd fall was decided when Daniels hit the last rights, only for a 2, then Styles hit the Styles Clash, but that was only for a 2 as well. Then Daniels tried for a shortcut with a low blow and he tried to get a chair, but long time friend, D’Lo Brown came down and stopped Daniels from hitting Styles with it. Styles took advantage and did the Pele Kick to the face with the chair in front of Daniels! He then went up and hit the “Spiral Tap” for the pinfall and the win. Rating/Time: 16:39/B+ Angle: “What are friends for…” After the match, D'Lo went to congratulate his friend. D’Lo said that he had promised AJ that he had his back and he kept his word. And then with AJ back was turned….D’Lo picked up the chair and BLASTED AJ with the chairshot!! D’Lo then reveals that he was the Assassin that Daniels hired to take him out, not Kazarian and Shane. He says that was always AJ’s problem. He always depended on others and he couldn’t stand on his own two feet. D’Lo then Destroyed AJ with the “Down With the Brown” Running Powerbomb, The Sky high Powerbomb and then “Lo Down” Frog Splash. Rating: D ( Notes: WHAT THE F*CK??) Cage Match: [COLOR=Blue]Raven [/COLOR]vs [COLOR=Red]Lionheart Chris Jericho[/COLOR] This match was down right bloody and brutal. Not only was the cage being used as a weapon, but there was an assortment of weapons in the ring. Both men destroyed each other. But the finish came when Raven hit the “Evenflow DDT’ off the top rope, and tried to climb out of the Cage. But Jericho crawled out of the door. Stealing this victory from Raven. After the match, Raven began screaming at the ref and at the crowd. (Notes:Great Chemistry between these two) Rating: A*/15:02 Match: [COLOR=Blue]Rob Van Dam[/COLOR] (c)vs [COLOR=Blue]Taz.[/COLOR] ECW World Title Match This match was a result after Taz won the Loser leaves ECW #1 contender match from Mike Awesome. RVD was pretty good at the match and it went every where in the building, but despite Taz’s best efforts, the finish came when he went for a top rope Taz Plex, but was pushed off and RVD hit the 5 Star Frog Splash for the win. After the match, Taz and RVD shook hands. Taz then grab the mic, saying that this was his last match in ECW. And it wouldn’t be fair to the fans to pull a “Flair” and keep wrestling if he wasn’t at his best. The crowd chanted “Taz” when who come out and attack Taz? The Dudleys!!! They would do not just 1 but 2 3D’s on Taz. Its no secret that Taz has a bad neck, as he grasped it after the attack.( Notes: RVD and Taz does not good chemistry). C+/10:49 Final Rating: C+ -Kazarian was used too much. -Not Enough Angles and interviews (Elix Skipper has sustained a twisted Ankle)[/I][/B][/FONT]

Next Collateral Damage Card [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/UrbanSamurai227/sig.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/UrbanSamurai227/RoughSig11.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Georgia"] [B] [I] Preview for ECW Collateral Damage April, Week 1. Last weeks special Pay Per View UnCivil Wars was definitely an event that made a lasting impression. We saw a battle between the Current ECW World Champion Rob Van Dam and Taz. And even though Taz lost that match he tried to bow out from ECW, gracefully, when the new multi-time ECW Tag Team Champions, the Dudley Boyz gave Taz not just one 3D, but two! So you can best believe that Taz will have something to say about that on this weeks show!! Chris Chetti is the new FTW champion, beating Sonjay Dutt, despite employing “Shady means” to do it. And on ECW.com, he says that it doesn’t matter who he faces, he will remain champ. So he put out an open challenge for the FTW title to any one!! “The Angelic Diablo” Matt Hardy will make his re-appearance to ECW after a few weeks absence. His last match was a 6 man tag when he pinned Justin Credible! This time he will go one on one on the man who SHOCKED the wrestling community and attacked his one time partner, D’LO BROWN!! No doubt, Kazarian is a very talented wrestler, and even a pretty good Cruiserweight, but his talent comes into question, when he has to use Tracy Brooks to secure his victory in his matches. And after that epic battle between him and Chris Sabin, despite having a draw in that match, one might have to question his greatness. But Kazarian might not want to overlook his next opponent. Low-Ki!!! It was supposed to be one of the best matches of the afternoon. Austin Aries vs Ron Killings. Both men have stalemated each other for weeks on in, trying to get a shot at the ECW T.V. title champ, Mikey Whipwreck. Aries won by a low blow, but he wasn’t able to compete in the match later that night, due to the fact that he was attacked right after the match. And it was a matter of convience on who would face Whipwreck that evening. Undefeated CM Punk. Despite it being a Non- Title Match, Punk pinned the T.V. champion. Now this complicates things. Since Heyman promised him a title shot if he beats Whipwreck. Where will this leave Aries and Killings!! “The Lionheart” Chris Jericho secured his victory against Raven in the brutal cage match last week at the pay per view, and now he wants a shot at the current World Champion, RVD!! But he isn’t alone. A.J Styles finally beat Christopher Daniels in a best of 3 falls match. And he feels that he should get a shot at the ECW World title. So Co-GMs Mick Foley and Paul Heyman have agreed that both men should have a one on one match to determine who should be the #1 Contender for the World Title and face RVD at the ECW Pay per view, Barely Legal at the end of this month!! [QUOTE] [FONT="Arial Black"][I] Confirmed Matches/Event: Chris Chetti open challenge for the FTW title. Frankie Kazarian w/Tracy vs Low Ki for the X.C. Title “The Angelic Diablo” Matt Hardy vs D’Lo Brown CM Punk vs Mikey Whipwreck for the ECW T.V. Title “The Lionheart” Chris Jericho vs “The Phenomenal” A.J. Styles –winner faces RVD at Barely Legal PPV! And we will get comments from Taz on the Dudley Boyz attack from last week!! [/FONT] [/I] [/QUOTE] All this and more on the next episode of ECW Collateral Damage! (Please rate and comment!!)[/FONT][/B][/I]

ECW Collateral Damage [B] [I] [font=Georgia] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/UrbanSamurai227/ecw.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/UrbanSamurai227/RoughSig11.jpg[/IMG] Collateral Damage: Boardwalk Hall , Atlantic City, N.J 8,884 in attendence Dark Match: Chris Chetti © vs ??? FTW Title Match Chetti was talking mad sh*t about being the greatest FTW champion in ECW history and that it was his time to shine! He even had the balls to say that he was better than his own cousin, Taz!! When “Prayer” by Disturbed played thru the arena that talking stopped because his mystery opponent was none other than MESSIAH!! The match went hardcore and it went back in forth but when it was all said and done, Chetti had the misfortune of having the shortest title reign in ECW history (Besides Tommy Dreamer) when the Messiah hits the Fall from Grace on to a chair.(Notes:They dont click.) Winner and New FTW Champ: The Messiah Rating/Time: 6:52/C Collateral Damage: Abyss vs. Los Maximos- This was a result from last weeks pay per view when Abyss came down and destroyed both of the Maximos when they were fighting The Briscoe Brothers. A complete squash match Abyss won when he hit the Black hole slam on Jose. Winner: Abyss Rating/Time 6:15./C- Angle- “Big help…in small packages” Abyss continues to do James Mitchells bidding and attack both of the brothers, and he picks up a chair, just as he is about to raise it, The Amazing Red comes down and does a flying spin kick, kicking it back in Abyss’s face, giving Red and the Maximos a chance to escape. Rating: F (damn) Jack Evans vs Sonjay Dutt This was a pretty good Crusierweight match between Evans and the former FTW Champion, with high flying moves all through the match. This definitely brought the spirits up in the crowd. Dutt put up a good effort, but eventually fell to Evans with the Ode to Blitzkrieg. Winner: Jack Evans Rating/Time: 8:47-B- (Commercial Hyping up Barely Legal) Interview Angle: Joey Styles Special Guest- Taz Taz “Last week on “UnCivil Wars” was supposed to be my night in ECW. Now even though I didn’t beat RVD for the World title. I have no problem with that, and I could even live with that. But then those two “Imbred” Sons of B*tches, the Dudley’s had to stick their noses, where they didn’t belong. BIG MISTAKE. You see what you have just done, is made me what I was. MR. 6:32!! The One Man Crime Spree!! The most sadistic son on a B*TCH this side of RED HOOK! So you know what? I am gonna take what you two value the most. Your titles! Come Barely Legal me and “My Partner” are gonna beat the living SH*T out of you and take your straps. Make what ever match that you want. And to show you I mean business…Next week…I am literally going to KILL your little brother, Spike. Just you watch….oh, and one more thing…… BEAT ME IF YOU CAN…SURVIVE …..IF I LET YOU!!!! Rating: B- (due to the fact that the crowds mood was brought down) Kazarian © w/Tracy vs Low Ki ECW X.C. Title Low Ki definitely had his game face on. And he brought it to Kazarian hitting some of the stiffiest kicks known to man!! He hit the “Krush Rush” and hit the Dragon Kick three times on Kazarian. But Kazarian would not back down by hitting the Slingshot Legdop , and the “Flatliner”. The conclusion came when Ki tried to lock in the Dragon Klutch but was attacked by one time partner Elix Skipper for no reason!! Taking advantage, Kazarian hit the “Wave of the Future” for the win. Winner and still champion: Kazarian C+/12:34 Angle: “Tired of being Ignored” Jushin Lyger with Cyrus the Virus came out unexpectantly in the show, and says that his “client” is tired of being ignored and looked over. Cyrus says that tonight, anyone who is man enough to take on Lyger, will be made and example out of. Rating: C CM Punk vs. Mikey Whipwreck ECW T.V. Title Match Punk solidified this match when he beat Whipwreck last week. This we a pretty good match, and Punk showed the same intensity that he showed last week in this match. He hit his signature moves the “Shining Wizard” and the “Welcome to Chicago, Motherf*cker” but only with 2 counts. Punk tried to go for a “Pepsi Plunge” again only to have it countered into a top rope “Whippersnapper”, but that was for a 2 as well. Before the conclusion of the match, we see Austin Aries go down to the middle of the ring..and attack…PUNK??? Hitting him with the Brainbuster! Then Ron Killings comes down and fights Aries, and Whipwreck making it a 4 way. The ref eventually call a Double DQ. Result: No Comment, Whipwreck still is the champion. Rating/Time: 12:21/C+ Angle: “You wanna screw with me?” The ECW theme plays and Paul Heyman comes out. Paul: Hey, WHAT THE F*CK IS THIS? I BOOK A HIGH CALIBER MATCH, AND YOU TWO IDIOTS COME AND SCREW THIS UP!!! Aries grabs the mic. Aries: This TATTOED SON OF A B*TCH attacked me last week, screwing me out of my title shot with this Red Haired Freak of a champ you got right here!! Killings snatches the mic from Aries. Killings: Hold up player!!! LETS NOT TALK ABOUT “SCREWING”!!! You couldn’t beat me last week in the ring, so what did you do? You had to hit me with a low blow to win!! All 4 men start to fight again until Heyman puts his foot down. Heyman: “KNOCK THIS SH*T OFF!! Now being the “Genius” that I am. I figure why let you idiots fight, when we can sell this? So since all of you hate each other SO MUCH! Guess what.. at Barely Legal, its gonna be Ron Killings vs Austin Aries vs CM Punk vs Mikey Whipwreck for the ECW T.V. title. Oh ..and guess what. NO DQ! Now gentleman get the F*CK out of my ring!!” All 4 men stare down at each other!!. Rating: D (Commercial) Angle- “Last Request” New Jack walks into Mick Foley office and ask since his contract is ending, can he have one last match at Urban Warfare, since this is his last show. He wants a street fight with none other than the “Notorious 187” Homicide, just out of respect, because he has never fought him before. Foley Accept. Rating: B Matt Hardy vs ??? Since D'Lo wasnt in the building due to “Contractual Commentments”, Matt Hardy didn’t know who his opponent was. Then “Move B*tch” by Ludacris played and it was none other than GHOSTDOGG!! Right before the match starts, “Disposable Teens” by Marilyn Mason plays and its none oter than Christopher Daniels doing commentary. This was a pretty good match with both men hitting their moves. Hardy hitting the “Side Effect” and the 2nd rope leg drop. But Ghost wasn’t gonna be out done with his moves the “STOMPDASH*TOUTU” (Modified Face Stomp) and the “Greetings from I-85” Corkscrew Elbow Drop. The finish came when Daniels tried to interfere on Ghost’s behalf but, Ghost didn’t want it, and did a “Twisting Body Press” outside the ring on Daniels. ‘Dogg was about to hit his finisher, “The #1 Stunna” but a weird message appeared on the screen. “Ghost……I AM COMING FOR YOU……SOON.” Hardy took advantage of the distracted wrestler, and hit the “Twist of Fate” for the win. Winner: Matt Hardy Rating/Time: B+/8:09 Angle- “Title Shot” Lynn goes to Heyman and asks for a title shot against the current World Champ RVD. At first he says no, but he reminds him of the last time those two locked up, they brought the house down...Heyman reconsiders, and make the match tonight, for the ECW World Title. Rating: B Lyger w/Cyrus the Virus vs???- In response on the challenge made earlier, Lyger waits in the ring for his opponent. Which is none other than TAJIRI!!! This was a pretty fast paced match between Lyger and Tajiri. The finish came when Lyger tried to hit the Lyger Bomb, but was countered into a Hurracanrana, then he delievers the Buzzsaw Kick for the win. After the match, two men in Masks come down to the ring and beat the crap out of Tajiri. The hit a Modified Powerbomb, and a Tornado DDT. Winner: Tajiri Rating/Time: B-/9:58 Cyrus gets on the mic, and taunts Tajiri, and introduces the two men. The first one revealed is non other than JINSEI SHINZAKI, and the 2nd man revealed is none other than ……MASATO TANAKA!! And a new stable is formed known as the “Far East Connection!!! Rating: D Chris Jericho vs AJ Styles Winner becomes #1 Contender and Faces ECW World Champion at ECW Barely Legal. This was clearly Match of the night. With both men taking each other to their limits and clearly, both men scouted each other. Many times, their finishers were countered. But in the end, it wasn’t Styles night when he tried for the “Styles Clash” but some how, Jericho rolled through it, and turned it into the “Liontamer”. Styles almost got the ropes, until Jericho drug him to the center of the ring, and locked it in, causing him to tap. Winner and #1 Contender: Chris Jericho Rating/Time: A/11:37 Rob Van Dam © vs Jerry Lynn ECW World Title Match This match was supposed to be remenisent of the first time they met for RVD’s T.V. title. Clearly it wasn’t the case. Granted not a bad match, but didn’t capture the magic that was at their first meeting. Rob Van Dam tried to do his finisher many times having the Van Daminator and the 5 Star Frog Splashed dodged or countered. But Lynn on the other hand wasn’t successful at hitting the Cradle Piledriver or the TKO. But in the end, RVD hit the 50/50 Skateboard running chair dropkick. And hit the 5 Star Frog Splash to retain the World title. After the match, Jericho walked down the walked way clapping at RVD, and mouthed the words “Barely Legal……NEW CHAMP! (Note: They dont click???) Winner and Still Champ: RVD Rating/Time: C+/15:12 Final Rating: C+ (expecting more angles and interviews) WTF??? /Show was considered a success, it raised our popularity.[/B][/I][/font]

Good show, GhostDogg... I'm surprised Lynn/RVD didn't click. Also, I love the Xtreme Cruiserweight title. Can't wait for Jericho vs RVD for the title and also the four-way should be good too. Check out my diary as well, Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/UrbanSamurai227/ecw.gif[/IMG] ECW Rumors and Reports. -This past weeks Collateral Damage was filled with more questions with answers!! - While its no secret that [COLOR=blue]New Jack's[/COLOR] contract is coming to an end, what reason if any does he have making his last match, with [COLOR=blue]Homicide[/COLOR]? - [COLOR=red]Kazarian][/COLOR] has been on a roll as of late being the X.C. Champion. But when will his run end? He's had successful but tainted victories over Sabin, Low-Ki and even The Amazing Red, it would be nice if he won a victory on his own for once. -What was that message all about that had [COLOR=blue]GhostDogg[/COLOR] litterallly "stunned" during his match with Matt Hardy? - Speaking of [COLOR=blue]Matt Hardy[/COLOR], what reasons did [COLOR=red]Christopher Daniels [/COLOR]not only did commentary, but tried to interfere in Hardy's match? - And who is [COLOR=blue]Taz's[/COLOR] mysterious partner that he has eluded to on facing the Dudley's at Barely Legal. Taz has teamed with a laundry list of people in this promotion, so it can be anyone. - And this just in. We have confirmed that Steve Austin has quit the company to become head booker at CMLL. We wish him luck on his future endeavors. [QUOTE] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/UrbanSamurai227/RoughSig2.jpg[/IMG] Confirmed Matches for ECW Urban Warfare. [COLOR=blue]Taz[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=red]Spike Dudley[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]Homicide[/COLOR] vs[COLOR=blue] New Jack[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Abyss [/COLOR]vs [COLOR=blue]The Amazing Red[/COLOR] Plus we will have the answer from the Dudleys in reguards to the challenge laid down from Taz. [/QUOTE] All this and more on the next episode of ECW Urban Warfare!!!! (Please Rate and Comment)

• 2 weeks later...
ECW Reports and Rumors [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/UrbanSamurai227/ecw.gif[/IMG] [B][I] ECW Reports and Rumors ECW.com Far East Invasion??? The new faction being led by Cyrus the Virus, Jushin Lyger, Jinsei Shinzaki and Masato Tanaka made a huge impact in ECW against none other than the “Japanese Buzzsaw” Yoshihiro Tajiri! But according to Cyrus, this wasn’t a “Random” attack! “We wanted to send a message to ECW and to be taken seriously! And who better to send that message thru than the Tajiri!! Anyone else who goes against us will definitely take notice!” said Cyrus the Virus! What the deal with the “GhostDogg”? We saw the return of Ghost Dogg the Gangsta fighting against Matt Hardy, and it was a pretty decent contest, but the question that most people are asking about was what the connect of that message that appeared on the screen that stunned Ghost Dogg? More remains to be seen D’Lo’s Surprise It seems that D’Lo Brown is full of surprises this month! First he revealed that he was the true assassin paid to take out A.J. Styles and pretty much destroyed him in brutal fashion doing all 3 of his finisher, The Running Powerbomb, The Sky High and The Low Down. And that just the beginning. He has revealed to us exclusively to ECW.com that he has a HUGE surprise in store for everyone on the next episode of Urban Warfare! 4 Men + 1 Title= Total Mayhem The race for the ECW T.V. title has just taken a interesting turn. The current champion, Mikey Whipwreck, now has to face not one, but 3 other competitors, CM Punk, Ron Killings and Austin Aries. The story goes that Whipwreck defeated both Killings and Aries in a 3 way dance. But when he had to face CM Punk a week later, he was defeated but it was for a non-title match. The following week he would face Punk again, only to have the match thrown out, due to the fact that it was revealed that the man who took out Aries wasn’t Killings but it was indeed Punk! So Co-Gm Paul Heyman has decided at Barely Legal, all 4 men are gonna leave it all in the ring…and there will only be one victor. ECW Title Name Changes and New Stipulations. We have just been notified that the titles here in ECW will be going thru a couple of name changes. The ECW Xtreme Crusierweight title will now be known as the Jr. Heavyweight title. The Jr. Heavyweight title will be defended in cruiserweight type matches. Variation will not matter. The FTW title will now be known as the ECW Deathmatch title, and it will be defended in Hardcore fashiontype matches ONLY! ANYTHING GOES, AND NO DQ’S! The ECW Tag Team and Television titles will remain the same. Also it has been reported that, new rules will be in place. Normally, ECW is extremely “laxed” about hardcore rules, run ins, and interference. But the ECW Committee has decided a new rule in regards to title matches. No DQ rulings will be applied. Therefore if a title match takes place, and the title holder purposefully gets disqualified he will NOT retain the title and match shall continue. The only title that is an exception to the rule will be the Deathmatch title. Also with time limits, if there isn’t a winner by the time has expired, there will be a “Sudden Death” type match, where the match will continue until a winner is declared. These rulings are only applied to Title matches. Taz’s Challenge After Taz’s unsuccessful attempt at winning the ECW World Title, Taz was going to try and retire from ECW. But the Dudley Boyz cut that reception short, when they attacked him and gave him 2 3D’s for his trouble. Now Taz has made a challege to the Dudleys at Barely Legal! But first he is going after the “Runt” of the Dudley Litter, Little Spike Dudley, in which Taz promises, “He is going to DIE!” And finally ECW goes back to the EXTREME For the past year and a half, ECW was being concentrated as an Cutting Edge type federation. But now that comes to an SCREECHING HALT!! ECW will finally go back to the days of extreme wrestling. It will still consist of all types of wrestling styles. Hardcore. Technical. High Flying. No rules. No limits.[/I][/B]

ECW Urban Warfare Dark Matches: [COLOR=red]EZ Money [/COLOR] vs[COLOR=blue] Ron Killings [/COLOR]vs [COLOR=red]Jason Cross [/COLOR]vs [COLOR=blue]Air Paris[/COLOR] Pretty Much a highflying dark match, nothing special. The finish came when Killings hit a Scissor Kick on Money for the win. Rating/Time: C-/7:24 [COLOR=blue]The Amazing Red [/COLOR]vs[COLOR=red] Abyss w/The Sinister Minister James Mitchell[/COLOR]: Pretty much a squash match resulting from Red trying to help Los Maximo's from Abyss's Wrath. The finish came when Abyss hit 2 Shock Treatments, and a Black Hole Slam for the win. Rating/Time: C-/5:28 [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/UrbanSamurai227/RoughSig2.jpg[/IMG] [B] Location: Liacouras Center in Philidelphia,Pa ECW Deathmatch Title Match [COLOR=blue]The Messiah [/COLOR](c) vs [COLOR=red]The Sandman [/COLOR] These two were definately no stranger to each other. This being thier 3rd meeting. Weapons were definately used, and blood was spilled. Sandman used his Singapore Cane pretty much throughout the match, but the finish came when Messiah set up a pane of glass (WTF??) between 2 chairs and hit the Fall from Grace (Reverse DVD) thru the glass for the win to prompt "Holy SH*T" chants! Winner and still ECW Deathmatch Champion: The Messiah Rating/Time: C+/ 8:35 After the match, Messiah got on the microphone and said this he aint no P*ssy type of champion, he says he takes on all comers, and the first person he had in mind was none other than....ABYSS!! He told him it took a real MAN to destroy The Amazing Red, and he pretty much called him out. Rating: B- (Commerical Hyping Barely Legal) GhostDogg came out and Hyped the hell out himself saying that even though he respected Matt Hardy, it was a fluke what happend to him. Well the lights went off and a "symbol" appeard in the middle of the ring, shining down on GhostDogg. Obviously meaning something to him. Rating: C+ [COLOR=red]Chris Hero[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=blue]Matt Stryker[/COLOR] This was a wrestle fest and this match was full of holds and counter holds, but the crowd was robbed when Hero hit a "Hero's Welcome" and did a modified Deathlock, holding on to the ropes, making Stryker tap. Winner: Chris Hero Rating/Time: C+/ 9:52 New Jack cut a promo on why he chose Homicide. He has faught, and bled to maintain the rep that he has. And all he hears about is the "Notorious 187" Homicide, and how "gangsta" he is and what not. New Jack and Him never faught but he wanted to see how tough 'Cide is for New Jack's final match. Rating: C- [COLOR=blue]New Jack vs Homicide[/COLOR] New York Street Fight This match was definately not for the faint of heart, despite the respect Homicide has for New Jack. Jack pulled out all the stops and even got a sickle to cut 'Cide wide open. Cide later even the odds and hit a running Curb Stomp. The finish came when 'Cide hit the Copkilla out of nowhere by ducking the "El Kabong" Guitar Shot for the win. Winner: Homicide After the match, both men are bloodied and bruised, but Homicide extends his hand out of respect for New Jack. He accepts and the crowd goes nuts and chants "New F'n Jack!!" Until he hits him with a Forearm elbow shot out of nowhere!! Then he get the Guitar and hits him with the Guitar Shot!!! On 'Cides fallen body, New Jack flips him the bird and spits on him, and he starts to flick off the crowd as well!! ([COLOR=red]NEW JACK TURNED HEEL[/COLOR]) Rating: C- [COLOR=red]Masato Tanaka and Jinsei Shinzaki w/Cyrus the Virus vs B-Boy and Ruckus[/COLOR]. This was the official re-debut of Tanaka and Shinzaki, they worked pretty well as a tag team and its was a back and forth match for the 2 CZW wrestlers. Its seemed that the Far East Connection had the match won....until Tajiri and Super Crazy came down and beat the living Sh*t out of Shinzaki, hitting the Buzzsaw Kick and Crazy hitting the Crazy Bomb! It was pretty down hill from there with B-Boy hitting the Cross Special Brainbuster and Ruckus hitting the DYNO-MYTE 450 SPLASH for the win! Winners: Ruckus and B-Boy Rating/Time: 9:38/ C+ (Commercial) D'Lo Suprise: D'Lo Brown came out and continued to talk junk about AJ Styles challenged him to a match at Barely Legal. And he said he had a huge surprise FOR ALL THOSE EC-IDIOTS out there....and his surprise was none other than......... DAWN MARIE????????!!!!! She shocked everyone with her return to ECW revealing that she was D'Lo's new manager and he was gonna be the future ECW World Heavyweight Champion!! Rating: C [COLOR=blue]Matt Hardy[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=red]D'Lo Brown w/Dawn Marie[/COLOR] This match was supposed to take place on Collateral Damage. And it was a pretty decent contest. But who would come out once again and do commentary??? FALLEN ANGEL CHRISTOPHER DANIELS!! He began talking junk saying that he couldnt cut it in the WWE, and there is only room for one Angel in ECW. The finish came when Matt hit the Side Effect but only for a 2 when Dawn interfered, with the ref distracted, Daniels hit the ring and hit the Angels Wings on Hardy. Brown hit the Lo Down for the win. Winner: D'Lo Brown (Commercial) Triple Threat Match winner faces the winner of the Jericho/RVD match right after Barely Legal! [COLOR=red]Jushin Thunder Lyger w/ Cyrus the Virus[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=blue]Jerry Lynn[/COLOR] vs ???? This match was announced on ECW.com and rumors were running rampant on who the 3rd man was. And the 3rd man was .............. AJ STYLES!! Still stiched up after the attack by D'Lo Brown on Collateral Damage, it slowed him down but not much. There was a couple of near falls and innovative moves. But who would come down to ringside? D'Lo of course taunting AJ. Finally tired of D'Lo, AJ hit a Shooting Star Plancha outside the ring on D'Lo, and those two Brawled all the way into the crowd leaving Lynn and Lyger. As once before when these two faught the ending would different this time, as Lyger would counter the Cradle Piledriver and hit the Brainbuster on the chair for the win. Winner and will face the World Champ after Barely Legal: Jushin Lyger Rating/Time: B+/13:24 (commercial) Joey Styles Interview segment: Special Guest-[COLOR=red] Chris Jericho[/COLOR] Jericho said that the reason why RVD was spooked on the last show is because he knows that his title reign is on the verge of ending. He's faced Richards, Daniels, Taz, Sabu and others, but has never faced anyone like Jericho. And he will do the one thing that no one has ever made him do in ECW, and thats TAP OUT OF THE LIONTAMER!! Rating: B+ (Commercial) Taz Promo: Taz said that its pretty ironic that the next PPV is called "Barely Legal" because what he was gonna do the Spike Dudley tonight was down right CRIMINAL!! He says that Spike's Brothers, D-Von and Bubba Ray should really take notice tonight. This isnt the Taz that they knew from the WWE, this is the old school Taz. Mr. 6:32. "BEAT ME.....IF YOU CAN..........SURVIVE...............IF I LET YOU " Rating: B- Main Event: [COLOR=blue]Taz[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=red]Little Spike Dudley[/COLOR] Dudleyville Street Fight. Spike definately was faster than the One Man Crime Spree. Hitting him with what ever moves he could and he hit Taz with a trash can lid!!! It wasnt long before he woke up the sleeping beast inside Taz. When he hit him with the STIFFIEST LARIAT HE COULD MUSTER!! Taz later set up a table and did a "Tazplex" off the top rope and thru the table!! Before Taz could make the pinfall, Bubba Ray and D-Von come down and Break up the count!! Taz tried to fight them off but they hit the 3-D on Taz!!! But Taz kicked out on 2!! D-Von and Bubba then set up another table and Spike Signaled for the end when tried to hit the "Acid Drop" But in mid move, Taz broke it and sinched in the "Tazmission!!!" Before the Dudleys could break it up, Spike Tapped out!! Winner: Taz After the match, The Dudley's savagely beat the crap out of Taz. And hit him with ANOTHER 3-D! They picked up Spike and raised his arms up in the air!! AND THEY GAVE SPIKE A 3-D AS WELL!!! WHAT THE F*CK!!! The Dudley's beat both Spike and Taz!! D-Von got another table and laid Taz on it...and set Spike up for the "Bubba Bomb" off the top rope prompting a "OH MY GOD" Chant from Joey Styles and a Holy Sh*t chant from the crowd!! Bubba Ray and D-Von did the 3-D sign over the fallen bodies of Taz and Spike! ([COLOR=blue]Spike Dudley turned Face!!![/COLOR]) Rating: B+ End of show Final Rating: C+ Total Viewing Audience: 170,802 Channel: America One [/B] (Please Comment)

Preview for Collateral Damage [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/UrbanSamurai227/ecw.gif[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/UrbanSamurai227/RoughSig11.jpg[/img] It was the total carnage inside ECW on Urban Warfare, and no one was spared!!! And on the road to ECW’s Barely Legal, the body count is gonna do nothing but get larger!! [color=red]Abyss/ “The Sinister Minister” James Mitchell[/color] vs ??? Abyss heard exactly what the current ECW Deathmatch champion, Messiah had to say about him, and took exception to every single word. So to prove a point, Abyss is going to challenge a wrestler whose name is “synonymous” with Hardcore death match wrestling, and he is going to show Messiah exactly what is in store for him!! [color=red]CM Punk/Austin Aries [/color]vs [color=blue]Mikey Whipwreck/ Ron Killings[/color] How do you make a volatile situation more unstable between these 4 men? Simple you put them in a tag team match against each other!! Now there is no alliance between these four men but the question will stand which team will put there rivialry and dislike for each other aside for the victory!! [color=red]Elix Skipper[/color] vs [color=blue]Jay Lethal[/color] Skipper made a dramatic return to ECW a few weeks back, by costing his former tag team partner, Low Ki a victory and the ECW Jr. Heavyweight title from Kazarian. Now to show everyone that he means business, he is going to try and pass his first stepping stone of his singles career in Extreme Championship Wrestling, former FTW Champion, Jay Lethal!!! [color=red]Ruckus [/color]vs [color=blue]Jack Evans[/color] Once upon a time, both of these men used to be part of a powerful stable in another wrestling fed, CZW, known only as “The Blackout”. Now things have changed here in ECW, for the former member of the Blackout, Jack Evans and the leader, Ruckus will meet, but not as team members, but as combatants. Kazarian’s Open Challenge Kazarian is now running his mouth once again, saying he is the greatest Jr. Heavyweight champion…of all time!! So what does he go and say now? He says that he wants a fatal 4 way between any 4 ECW cruiserweights, the winner will face him at Barely Legal in any type of match that the winner of the Fatal 4 Way wants!! Has Kazarian truly lost his mind?? Or is he as great as he says he is? ECW Tag Team Title match [color=red]The Dudley Boyz[/color] vs [color=blue]GhostDogg Da Gangsta/???[/color] The Dudleys have shown ECW what made them legendary here. They took out Taz once again. But he wasn’t the only casualty on their Black List. They took out their little brother, Spike! Now whose next on the killing spree? GhostDogg!! He has seem to not have much luck in the past few shows, with someone stalking him. But maybe his luck will change if he can find a partner, tough enough to beat the Dudleys!! And the main event. 6 Way Tag Team ECW Hardcore Rules [color=blue]“The Whole F’N Show” Rob Van Dam w/Bill Alfonso , A.J. Styles, “The Angelic Diablo” Matt Hardy[/color] vs[color=red] “Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels, D’Lo Brown w/Dawn Marie and Chris Jericho!![/color] These 2 teams have had bad blood with each other. And no question that the hatred is clearly there, so what better way than to settle this? Have a 6 Man Tag match full of mayhem and violence!! Surely a preview on what is to come at Barely Legal!!! All this an in depth interview with Homicide, and his reaction on his match with New Jack. And plus we are told there will be someone from Co-GM Paul Heyman’s past making an appearance at the show!! All this and more on Collateral Damage!! Please comment and predict

• 3 weeks later...
Collateral Damage Alumni Hall, New York City Attendence: 5000 Dark Match: The SAT def EZ Money and Jason Cross with the Spanish Fly-C/8:05 [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/UrbanSamurai227/ECW24-7Fixed.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/UrbanSamurai227/RoughSig11.jpg[/IMG] Collateral Damage: [B][COLOR=red]Abyss w/ The Sinister Minister James Mitchell [/Color][/B] vs ???- The Mystery man who was to face Abyss was none other than than a hardcore legend!..[B][COLOR=blue]TERRY FUNK!![/Color][/B] A pretty decent hardcore match. This match showed the that "Funker" still had it and even hit his patented Moonsault. There even promted a ECW chant when Funk hit Abyss with his Branding Iron, beating Abyss with it. Abyss would come back and try to choke Funk with his chain. The match was won when Mitchell interfered and destracted Funk, allowing Abyss hit the Black Hole Slam for the win. And to add insult to injury, Abyss set up a table and hit a vicious[B] POWERBOMB[/B] on the Almost 60 year old man. Winner: Abyss B-/8:48 (Commercial) Segment:[I] "Who the HELL is this?"[/I] Some unfamiliar music plays throughout And its non other than [COLOR=red]TOD GORDON!![/color] The former owner of ECW, when it was Eastern Championship Wrestling. He says that if knew that this was the cesspool that Eastern Championship Wrestling would erode too, he would have rather let it close down!! He promises that he will manage talent that will be "worthy" of the "original" ECW standard. He says you never know who will be in his corner. Stay tuned.... Rating: C- [COLOR=red][B]Elix Skipper [/color]vs [COLOR=blue]Jay Lethal[/COLOR][/B] This was a pretty solid match between these two men. They had very good chemistry with each other and it was a nice balance of the technical wrestling and crusierweight wrestling. Skipper hit his roundhouse kick and the "Skywalker" but Lethal came back out of nowhere and hit the "Lethal Injection" but Skippers foot was on the rope. The finish came when Lethal tried to hit the "Enter the Jaytrix" kick but Skipper dodged it and hit the Overdrive for the win. Winner: Elix Skipper C+/9:37 Fatal 4 Way elimination: [B][COLOR=blue]El Mosca de La Merced vs Lo Ki vs Sonjay Dutt vs Jerry Lynn. [/COLOR][/B] Guest Commentary:[B][COLOR=red] Kazarian[/COLOR][/B] This match was in response to Kazarian challenge for the Jr. Heavyweight title at Barely Legal. And we saw the return of a former ECW Luchadore, El Mosca De La Mescred!!! This was a pretty decent match, filled with High Spots. The finish came when Low Ki was about to hit the Ki Krusher '99, when Skipper attacked Ki, costing him a title shot for the 2nd time for no appearant reason. El Mosca then secured the victory with a Modified DVD type move for the win. After the match, Kazarian from the announcers table applauded. El Mosca then took off his mask...to reveal...that he was none other THAN [B][COLOR=blue]CHRIS SABIN!!! [/COLOR][/B]To Kazarian horror, now he has to face Sabin at Barely Legal for the Jr. Heavyweight title...in any match SABIN WISHES!! 12:48/B. Hype video- RVD defending the ECW World Heavyweight title against Chris Jericho at Barely Legal -B+ [B][COLOR=red]Ruckus[/color][/B] vs[B][COLOR=blue] Jack Evans [/COLOR][/B] These two men were well verse with each other, due to the being teamates at one time in CZW. Ruckus was surprisingly agile for his size hitting the "Razzle Dazzle" handspring splash and a Ruckus Star Press, but only for a 2 count. Evans returned the favor hitting an "Ode to Blitzkrieg" and a Sky Twisting Vault Press. The finish came when Evans tried to hit the 630, but Ruckus scouted it, and moved out the way and hit the "Wigsplitter" (Modified Minchinoku Driver), for the win. Another match with good chemistry. Winner: Ruckus 8:57/B+. [I]"Angle"- Where is he?[/I] RVD is backstage looking for someone. -B [B][COLOR=red]CM Punk/Austin Aries [/COLOR][/B]vs [COLOR=blue][B]Mikey Whipwreck/Ron Killings[/B][/color] Despite the fact that Punk took out Aries a few weeks earlier to get a shot at Whipwreck didnt seem to show in this match. Aries and Punk seemed to naturally click together. Killings and Whipwreck did try to get some offense against the heels but pretty much no use. The finish came when Punk hit the Pepsi Plunge on Whipwreck and Aries then hit the 450, it looked like he was trying to hit Punk and Whipwreck but Punk moved out of the way. After the match, Aries holds up the T.V. title, which leads to Aries and Punk stare down each other. (Punk look pretty damn good in this match) Winner: Austin Aries and CM Punk B/9:49 Taz interview from the Hospital. Pretty much said that he was lucky that his neck wasnt broken. But he will still be at Barely Legal and make The Dudley's pay for what they did. And that they will be very familiar with the ICU ward that he is in. Taz also admits that he was bluffing. That he didnt have a tag team partner. But that he didnt care, because he would still face the D-Von and Bubba Ray in a Handicap match if he had too. But he promised that he would be at Barely Legal, even if he had to be wheeled down there in a wheelchair. Rating: B ECW TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH [B][COLOR=red]The Dudley's Boyz (Bubba Ray and D-Von)(C) [/COLOR][/B]vs [B][COLOR=blue]Ghost Dogg/??[/COLOR][/B] Now how did GhostDogg get this title shot? No one knows. Hes had a very bad losing streak over the last couple of weeks. But when the song "Man in the Box" by Alice in Chains played thru the arena, it was pretty appearant the the mystery partner was none other than...[B][COLOR=blue]TOMMY F'N DREAMER!!! [/COLOR][/B]Ghost was even shocked that Dreamer was gonna help him!! Anyway it was nothing but violence all thru the match with Kendo sticks, stop signs and Tables being brought to the ring .The crowd was clearly when Ghost, was definately showing that he belonged in ECW when he hit the "GDVD" (Death Valley Driver off the top rope) thru a table prompting a YOU KILLED D-VON chant. Then the lights went low and that "symbol" appeared again. Ghost ignored it, and still went to work on D-Von. Then Tod Gordon came down and destracted Ghost, but a man in a Mask came down and attacked Ghost, hiting him with a Superkick and a Tornado DDT on the chair. The finish came when Dreamer tried to save his partner but he eventuallly fell to the 3-D thru a table for the win. After the match, Tod Gordon introduced his newest client, "The Reaper Sean Shook"!! He also said that he is GhostDogg's nightmare taking shape!! The Dudley's then did a 3D on Ghost!!! Winners and Still Tag Champs: The Dudley Boyz B/10:47 ([I]Commercial Hyping Barely Legal)[/I] [I]Phone interview: Raven[/I] He basically said that he hasnt forgotten about Jericho. He says that it wont matter who wins between Jericho and RVD at Barely Legal because in the end, he will get a title shot between one of them. And eventually once again be the ECW World Champion. "Quote the Raven Nevermore!!! Rating: B+ MAIN EVENT The 6 Man Tag Match: [B][COLOR=blue]Rob Van Dam w/Bill Alfonso, AJ Styles and Matt Hardy [/COLOR][/B]vs [B][COLOR=red]Christopher Daniels, D'Low Brown w/Dawn Marie, and Chris Jericho.[/COLOR][/B] There were weapons still left over from the last match, and believe it or not..they were utilized!! By the time the match was over..all 6 men were bloody! D'Lo hit a Very Vicious running powerbomb on Hardy thru a table thru the corner!! Only for a 2. AJ hit a Shooting star plancha on Brown prompting them to brawl thru the crowd once again. RVD and Daniels brawled for a little while til he hit the Angels wings out of nowhere!! Hardy broke up the pinfall attempt. The finish came when Hardy hit the Side effect on Jericho off the top rope and RVD captialized with a 5 Star Frog Splash for the win!! Winners: Rob Van Dam, AJ Styles and Matt Hardy A/16:14 Total Rating B- (please rate and comment.)

Archived