Wrestling's -Other- War

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE]Blackley on the other hand, is stupidly charismatic, has an awesome look, and a very good future ahead of him by the looks of it. The young Super Junior is decent with submissions, and has a fair knowledge of chain wrestling. He’s extremely flashy, too, and shows off a lot. He’s not very safe either.[/QUOTE] If I edit this to say what it should really be...... [QUOTE]Blackley on the other hand, is stupid, has a look, and a future ahead of him by the looks of it. The young Super Junior is decent with submissions, and has a fair knowledge of showing off. He’s not very safe either.[/QUOTE] There, perfect! I'm so getting fired! Woohoo, TCW here I come! Derek B :)

Now a few OOC questions answers: 1) Nah, its ok. 2) Keep the colors. 3) Write ups are awesome. ^_^ 4) Only thing I'd approve of more is a hard ass push of me. ^_^ Cause I'm like the awesome! <_< Well, I am. I'm the Pure Wrestling Champion of GDW. I hafta be awesome ya know since I can out Pure Wrestle you all. I actually shocked though about my stats. Sounds about right for me, except the menancing part, but unless you go for the happy evil person guy. Oh! Speaking of which, if you are gonna really build on and give people like theme songs, D-Lyrium, I want mine to be "Voltaire - When You're Evil". Yeah, that's my theme song. <_< What... I'm enjoying these. ...now why do I get the very sad feeling D-Lyrium is gonna say "Dorian, you have been pink slipped. Goodbye". v_v D-Lyrium if you need someoen to write up the shows, I'd be more than willing to help ya out with them or something.

That rocked. I got a title shot -- Stupid Insane Heat is holding me down. I gotsta stick it to the man. STICK IT TO THE MAN, BABY! Either way -- One of the best pure wrestlers? Go me. The random talent thing rocks. It did especially for me. C- -- Second best match on the show, Even though it's tied with another.

[QUOTE=Dorian]Sounds about right for me, except the menancing part[/quote] Dude, you CHOSE your Menace stat, remember? :P And in like..7 out of the ten-or-so times I tested the data, I beat you for that damn title. And the one game that counts, I'm nowhere near it. Waaagh! [quote]...now why do I get the very sad feeling D-Lyrium is gonna say "Dorian, you have been pink slipped. Goodbye". v_v[/quote] Just because I couldn't update today and it feels like I'm stringing you along, I'll throw a clue into the mix. It's not you, but it IS someone who's replied to the thread since the last show :p [quote]D-Lyrium if you need someoen to write up the shows, I'd be more than willing to help ya out with them or something.[/QUOTE] Is that a less-than-subtle hint? :p I was busy with stuff today. I'll update tomorrow. Promise ;)

I'm a main eventer can't be me, could it? maybe weden? was I right with nutlaw? Damn this is going to keep me up all night. My girlfriend is pissed at me cause every hour I was checking this board for an update. she even went as far as locking me out of our bedroom where my laptop is......If I get fired after all this.........

[QUOTE=D-Lyrium]Dude, you CHOSE your Menace stat, remember? :P[/quote] I did? I forgot. Whoops. Oh well, I'm the crazy evil happy guy, so my menancing should be good. [quote=D-Lyrium]And in like..7 out of the ten-or-so times I tested the data, I beat you for that damn title. And the one game that counts, I'm nowhere near it. Waaagh![/quote] ^_^ So you tested the data and beat me handily, but when it counts you can't even get to me. Man, that's why I love TEW. BTW, may I ask for a special one time match against someone and beat them with my Pure Wrestling title on the line? Can that be done? [quote=D-Lyrium]Just because I couldn't update today and it feels like I'm stringing you along, I'll throw a clue into the mix. It's not you, but it IS someone who's replied to the thread since the last show :p[/quote] Ok, you just killed my interest a little by saying I'm safe. Although, now I'm really curious who it is that isn't me that is the person who is gonna be gone that is not me, so I'll go looking. [quote=D-Lyrium]Is that a less-than-subtle hint? :p I was busy with stuff today. I'll update tomorrow. Promise ;)[/QUOTE] Partially a subtle jab, but partially if you ever do need help just letting you know I would.

Nooooooo!!! Its so gonna be me! Even with my Goldberg-esque unbeaten streak (currently at 2-0) and a title belt over my shoulder..... and with charisma ooing out of every pore, i'm still gonna get fired!! Oh well, at least I'll have a good shot at getting a job elsewhere........ Derek B

Archived