Wrestling's -Other- War

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it just me or am I our version of Lex Luger/Warrior? Dammit it's only a matter of time before I get done for steroids or something. Hope I go out with a bang, I really think it's a matter of time before Kalapalator blows up:) 4-0 though wow, imagine if I could wrestle

[QUOTE]Z-Man is the only wrestler we've seen tonight who wasn't wrestling last month, so let me give you the low-down on him. He's crap, end of low-down. Bland on the mic, bland in the ring. [/QUOTE] w/eeeeeeeeee best match of the night boooyz. It took two to make that match since Russell can't sell worth a crap. Oh, and Alphabet Soup > everyone. *hot tag to J Hall so he can make up for my bland ring work* J and Z will go far.

[quote]Then it got good, with The Insane Heat holding down [b]Dorian Sookochoff[/b] and preventing him from completing his triple crown with the [b]GDW Heavyweight Championship[/b].[/quote] Aw... ^_^ I was so close! Damn you Insane Heat for holding me down! I shall one day win the GDW Heavyweight Championship and become the first person to hold all three titles in my company! I SWEAR IT ON MY SOUL OF EVILNESS!!! ...I am evil right? Not some goodie goodie wannabe. I hate'em. [quote]Then it got really, really good, when GDW bore witness to the finest match any of the three promotions have seen so far. To be fair, with only one forumer in the match, and that being an awesome technical God (*cough*) that wasn't overly surprising. In the best main event so far, Fumihiro Ota and Hell Monkey teamed up to defeat former TCW Cruiserweight Donnie J and [b]Shawn Stylez[/b], thus ending the best show either of the three promotions have put on. And of course, you all have me to thank. I carried that Donnie J bloke and the Monkey Man all the way. With my C- in technical skills. Ahem.[/QUOTE] ...right... Shawn Stylez is a technical God? Ok, I want him against me with my Pure Wrestling Championship title on the line! YOU HEAR ME!? ITS ON BUDDY~! BRING THE BACON CAUSE I GOT THE HOT FRYING PAN TO COOK IT ON!

Just a quick safety warning to everyone. Be careful when you walk near me, you might slip on my oozing charisma :) Me for greatness, me for another win sometime soon and me for Catherine Quine.... or maybe Miss Mexico...... mmmmm. Derek B - longest reigning TEW CruiserKore champion ever...

[QUOTE=D-Lyrium]Yeah, a little announcement about that... Well, erm, see. I kinda got bored. So Dorian is going to take over the reigns. Except he hasn't bought TEW yet. So we're kinda waiting until he has. Which should be soon. Ish.[/QUOTE] [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=7][B]D'oh![/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] ...I may start something like this myself...someday...

I'm glad D-Lyrium has chosen me to succeed him and hopefully I'll carry on the tradition of doing this well. I'll be frank and apologize as well asl warn everyone that there will be a slight on-going delay because of the suddeness of the asking and due to my lack of TEW at this few moment in time. I expect the delay to last one week at the very least, three weeks at the greatest. I'll probably say maybe 11 days to play it safe as the most assurable time table for when to hopefully expect a new diary posting. My next post in this thread will contain the latest update for this diary as well. Once more I apologize in advance for the pain you must all feel with the delay. ^_^ I hope to live up to your expectations (which as of right now, probably aren't looking too high) and hopefully live up to D-Lyrium's good work.

Archived