Diary: Who to use?

Diary: Who to use?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Diary: Who to use?

• TCW
    • USPW
    • PSW

Finally got moved into my new house, got the internet installed and got things sorted so will be able to get back to playing TEW. I also plan on doing a diary, maybe two diaries, a real world and a Cornellverse. I think to start with I'll be going with a Cornellverse diary but not sure who to start with so thought I'd put it to a vote...

There's already a lot of good USPW diaries doing the rounds, so that's something to consider.

I went for TCW, as they don't seem to get a lot of diary love, while any PSW diary is going to live in the shadow of McShamrock and, to a certain extent, Monkeypox's DaVE.

There's already a lot of good USPW diaries doing the rounds, so that's something to consider.

I went for TCW, as they don't seem to get a lot of diary love, while any PSW diary is going to live in the shadow of McShamrock and, to a certain extent, Monkeypox's DaVE.

The last thing we need is another USPW diary ! :p

I agree with Casey to a certain extent about the PSW option and having to live in the 'shadow' of McShamrock. However McShamrock's (I still swear he was Monkeypox in disguise, or if he wasn't he was like the best Monkeypox tribute act ever) PSW diary didn't really last the distance, as good as it was and I feel if someone did start up a PSW diary they wouldn't really be living in his shadow. Now if someone started up at an FCW diary, they would have to contend with living in my shadow ;)

However I too also voted for TCW, as there's not been a good TCW diary in some time. Last one to really have a good crack at them in my opinion was Rob4590's but he's not been seen in months and there's been a few others over the past year that also fizzled out. So as one of the major promotions in the game, it's certainly due a good diary.

Cheers for the comments, folks. It's looking like a TCW diary then, eh? I'm okay with that, though, already got a TON of ideas.

Or maybe I could a joint TCW/PSW wrestling? Start a two player game and have some kind of working agreement in place were some of my lesser TCW talent can be booked on TCW's upper-card but also allow some of PSW's stars appear for me?

:D

I would really like to see a PSW diary... The promotion has so much potential for an interesting diary. It's a real shame that there isn't currently any solid dynasties about PSW.

I would be really intersted in what you could do with PSW and hope you choose to go with them! Also it would be more of a challenge to go with them instead of TCW :)

Okay, I think this is what I'm going to do;

Start a two-player game with TCW and PSW but book both making it a dual-diary. Then, setup agreements between TCW and PSW so the two can use each others workers. This will be mainly to benefit PSW. I will have some of my lesser used talents or newer signings compete in PSW. Hopefully, this will allow me to steadily build people up but also help PSW.

What d'you think? Good idea? Bad idea?

Archived