Reality: Check!" Version 1.1 released

Guest Ransik

[url]http://files.filefront.com/2005zip/;4306365;;/fileinfo.html[/url] I know a lot of people complain that we shouldn't make so many threads, but in all honesty, there's only about 4 mods. So if you don't complain every time RaveX or T-Zone makes a new thread, no one should be bothered by it here. :p Anyway, there are 256 workers with 12 promotions. All the Champs that are created have been assigned to their belts. All events have been created. This release has half the workers in it that I set out to do, but I figured people were getting restless and bored. The main focus on this release was not only workers, but relationships and promotions. The next release will be to finish that list of workers, and create ALL the tag teams that need to be created. Anywhoo, lemme know what you all think!

I downloaded it earlier and meant to say something but didn't get round to it, so I'll say it now. I'm enjoying it a lot so far, and it has actually got me playing WreSpi again as I hadn't played it in a month or so before today. Something I would say though is that you should up CM Punk's overness to 35 in the US, as I had to have a tryout with RoH to get in with him in my career, when in real life he would just be offered a straight up deal. Other than that I have no gripes with it, I managed to get a tryout with TNA pretty quickly but didn't get in because it was against Kip James, and let's face it, no one could carry him to a good match. Also it says you are Simon Starr, so I thought I'd just say in one of my TEW04 games I hired you for WWE and gave you a decent tag push and then a singles push to the IC title :D

Crap, I missed Punk. Probably missed a few more overness fixes, too. Love the IC Title. :D I have decided to try and add in at least 4 to 5 more promotions for the next release, and hopefully the rosters will fill without problem, otherwise I'll have to add tons more workers before releasing it. AJPW is already made, just gotta add in the roster and events.

Megauploads loses the file every couple days. Your best bet is to try around 10pm EST or early in the morning, as you usually don't have to wait more than 30 seconds.

Still wondering about that no contracts thing. :D AJPW is now added. I've added in bios and stats for 9 more workers. I've got another 35 hours before I gotta work again, so there will definitely be some work done. And I'll say it again; If someone is willing to use TEW 2005 to make the bios/stats (basically open both programs and use TEW to see what the stats are for the worker and copy them over manually) I can import them. I know people want tons more Indy workers, but you guys gotta realize I'm just one person doing this entire thing alone. Aside from Title belt pics, I have done the entire thing by myself, and if I had help tons more would get accomplished. Basically, if someone wants to make guys missing from the companies that aren't on my list (which can be found in the 1.0 thread) it'll be easier and quicker if I just have to do their contracts, relations and moves.

Ok, I just stumbled onto New Jack's move set, and realized I have very little weaponry moves. So far I've added in a cheese grater and trash can to the head, but I was wondering if there were any specific weapon moves anyone wanted added.

Ok, I'm up to 273 completed workers (move sets and all) along with 13 promotions. I've also broken over 1,000 moves. All relationships and contracts are set for these workers as well. If anyone is interested, in the list I have in the 1.0 thread, I've completed up to Sean O'Haire. Now since V1.1 was released just this week and it looks as though I will complete all I want to by Monday (hopefully) I may spend more time adding in new workers and moves before releasing 1.2. I just see no need to release a new version within a week of the other. Anyways, suggestions, comments and the like are welcome. I seem to have lost all the comments and feedback I was getting, so you guys are either enjoying it, or you downloaded it and hated it, not sure which. :D

Little update for those that care. 296 workers at this point. I need to do their moves and relationships, and then they will be all set. After that, I plan on working to getting all the tag teams needed, and I may add in another promotion or two along the way. If that doesn't take too long, I will be working on adding in more workers before the next release. I also did some math and found that I have now 9.62% of the amount of workers that the last RaveX release for TEW has. While that doesn't sound like much, I doubt getting over 2,900 workers put in the game will ever happen unless a massive group of people are working towards it.

Thanks man! Now people, 296 workers are completed. Move sets, profiles, pics, relationships where I could are all done. I will now list those workers, followed by the companies that have been created. If you want someone included in the next update, NOW is the time to request it. Tomorrow morning I will be making a new list of wrestlers to add, and if you don't make your request by that time, that wrestler may not make the next update. [QUOTE]WORKER LIST -Aaron Fire -Aaron Stevens -Abyss -Air Paris -AJ Sparx -AJ Styles -Alistair Ralphs -Alere Little Feather -Alex Shelley -Alexis Laree (Mickie James) -Allison Danger -Amazing Red -American Psycho -Andy Douglas -Angel Williams -Antonio -Apolo -April Hunter -Ariel -Ashley Massaro -Austin Aries -Balls Mahoney -B-Boy -Becky Bayless -BG James -Big Business -Big Show -Big Vito -Bill Goldberg -Blaze -Bobby Lashley -Bobby Roode -Booker T. -Bret Hart -Brian Kendrick -Brock Guffman -Brock Lesnar -Brother Devon -Brother Ray -Bryan Danielson -Candice Michelle -Capital T -Carlito -Cary Silkin -Cassidy O'Riley -Chad Collyer -Charlie Haas -Chase Stevens -Chavo Guerrero (Kerwin White) -Chaz Warrington -Cheerleader Melissa -Chris Benoit -Chris Harris -Chris Jericho -Chris Kanyon -Chris Masters -Chris Sabin -Christian -Christopher Daniels -Christy Hemme -Chuck Palumbo -CM Punk -Davari -Daizee Haze -Danny Basham -Danny Doring -Dave Batista -David Young -Dawn Marie -Desire -Devon Storm -Diamond Dallas Page -Dixie Carter -D-Lo Brown -Donny Myers -Doug Basham -Dougie Fresh -Dustin Raeg -Dustin Rhodes -Dusty Rhodes -Eclipse -Eddie Guerrero -Edge -Elix Skipper -Eric Bischoff -Eric Young -Erica Porter -Eugene -Frank Ladevaia -Frankie Kazarian -Funaki -Gail Kim -Gene Snitsky -Glen Ruth -Glenn Gilberti -Goldylocks -Hardcore Holly -Harry Smith -HC Loc -Heidenreich -Homicide -Hulk Hogan -Jaba King -Jackal -Jackie Gayda -Jade Chung -James Gibson -James Mitchell -James Storm -Jay Lethal -Jazz -Jeff Hardy -Jeff Jarrett -Jerrelle Clark -Jerry Lawler -Jerry Lynn -Jillian Hall -Jim Neidhart -Jim Ross -Jimmy Hart -Jimmy Yang -Jimmy Rave -Joel Gertner -Joel Maximo -Joey Matthews (Joey Mercury) -Joey Styles -John Bradshaw Layfield -John Cena -Johnny Grunge -Johnny Devine -Johnny Nitro -Johnny Swinger -Jonathan Coachman -Jose Maximo -Josh Knight -Jushin Thunder Lyger -Juventud Guerrera -Kane -Keiji Mutoh -Ken Kennedy -Ken Shamrock -Kevin Nash -Kid Kash -Kimberly Page -Kip James -Konnan -Kurt Angle -L.A. Park -Lance Cade -Lance Hoyt -Lance Storm -Larry Zybyszko -Lex Lovett -Lex Luger -Lilian Garcia -Lisa Moretti -Lita -Looney Lane -Low-Ki -Luna Vachon -Maria -Masahiro Chono -Masato Tanaka -Matt Bentley -Matt Cappotelli -Matt Hardy -Matt Hyson (Spike) -Matt Morgan -Matt Striker -Mven Huffman -Melina Perez -Mercedes Martinez -Michael Cole -Michael Modest -Michelle McCool -Mick Foley -Mike Awesome -Mikey Batts -Mikey Whipwreck -Monty Brown -Mr. Aguila -Nattie Neidhart -New Jack -Nidia Guenard -Nigel McGuinness -Nikki Roxx -Noreen Greenwald -Nova (Simon Dean) -Nunzio -Orlando Jordan -Paul Burchill -Paul Heyman -Paul London -Peter Gruner -Peter Polaco -Petey Williams -Prince Nana -Psicosis -Randy Orton -Raven -Rebecca Knox -Renee Dupree -Rey Mysterio -Rhino -Ric Flair -Rick Bassman -Rick Steiner -Road Warrior Animal -Roadkill -Rob Conway -Rob Van Dam -Roderick Strong -Romeo -Ron Killings -Rosey -Roddy Piper -Sabu -Sack -Samoa Joe -Scott D'Amore -Scott Hall -Scott Norton -Scott Steiner -Scotty 2 Hotty -Sean O'Haire -Sean Waltman -Shane Douglas -Shane McMahon -Shane Slaughter -Shannon Moore -Shark Boy -Sharmell -Shawn Michaels -Shawn Steele -Shelley Martinez -Shelton Benjamin -Shocker -Simon Diamond -Simon Starr -Simply Luscious -Snakebite -Sniper -Sonjay Dutt -Sonny Siaki -Spud McKenzie -Stacy Colon -Stacy Keibler -Stephanie McMahon -Steve Austin -Steve Corino -Steven Richards -Sting -Sumie Sakai -Sylvan -Super Crazy -Tajiri -Tara Charisma -Tazz -T-Dawg -Teddy Hart -Terry Funk -The Blue Meanie -The Buzzard -The Hurricane (need to change to Gregory Helms) -The Juggernaut -The Rock -The Sandman -The Scorpio -The Separatist -The Undertaker -Theodore Long -Tommy Dreamer -Tony Mamaluke -Torrie Wilson -Traci -Trent Acid -Trent Murdoch -Trinity -Triple H -Trish Stratus -Trudi Denucci -Tyson Tomko -Ultimo Dragon -Vader -Val Venis -Valentina -Vampire Warrior -Vampiro -Venom -Victor Adams -Victoria -Vince McMahon -Viscera -William Regal -Xavier -Zach Gowen[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]PROMOTION LIST -All Japan Pro Wrestling -All-Star Wrestling -Border City Wrestling -Eastern Townships Wrestling Association -Heartland Wrestling Association -Jersey All Pro Wrestling -Ohio Valley Wrestling -Pro Wrestling Guerrila -Ring of Honor -Total Nonstop Wrestling -Ultimate Pro Wrestling -USA XTreme Wrestling -World Wrestling Entertainment[/QUOTE]

good job on the mod so far. As for who i'd like to see CZW would definetly be a fed i'd like to see. Another good thing about CZW is they have working agreements with IWA MS, IWS, Chikara and use alot of their wrestlers. If you need the current roster it is. Ruckus Mr. Wrestling Kevin Steen Pure Impact Derek Frazier Chris Hero Claudio Castagnoli Beef Wellington DJ Hyde Jon Dahmer King of Diamonds Eddie Kingston Black Jesus Sabian El Generico Excalibur Franky the Mobster JC Bailey John Zandig Ultraviolent All-Star Justice Pain Future of Hardcore Nick Gage Lightning Mike Quackenbush Spyder Nate Webb Necro Butcher Mr. Insanity Toby Klein The Anamoly Niles Young The XXX Sex Xxxpress Sexxxy Eddy Super Dragon Heretic

Ok all, I have decided on a roster for the next round. I'm still not sure if I'll release V1.2 before I work on the new roster or wait until I get halfway through it like before. All I know is next on the agenda is to put in all the tag teams, and then I'll get to work on the new workers. Keep in mind, I will TRY too add in the CZW workers I don't have on this list. I have two different sources in which to add in workers and if both fail, there's not much else I can do. Anywhoo... here's the list. Feel free to add in any more requests, and I will do my best to put them in. :D [QUOTE]-Abismo Negro -Alex Arion -Andrew Martin -Axl Rotten -Barry Buchanan -Beef Wellington -Bill Alfonso -Bobby Eaton -Bobby Heenan -Bobcat -Boogeyman -Brent Albright -Brian Lawler -Buck Quartermain -Chet Jablonski -Chris Hamrick -Christian York -Colt Banana -CW Anderson -Damien 666 -Danny Daniels -Dave Prazak -Dave Taylor -David Flair -Dean Jablonski -Deranged -Don Callis -Don West -Donovan Morgan -Gabe Sapolsky -Iron Viper -Izzy -Jack Evans -Jacqueline -Jeremy Borash -Jim Cornette -Jody Fleisch -John Hugger -Kurrgan -Lacey -Lash LeRoux -Lexie Fyfe -Matt Bloom -Maverick Wild -Mickie Knuckles -Ms. Chif -Rain -Rikishi -Rodney Mack -Ron Zombie -Scorpio -Sid Vicious -So Cal Val -The Stro -Wagner Brown[/QUOTE]

If you try and download it in the middle of the day it probably won't work. Right now File Front is the best I can do because Megaupload kept dropping the file every couple days.

Greetings to you all. I have added in CZW and NJPW, with all their events, Titles, TV shows, etc. as well as placed the available workers to be Champs & under contract. I have also renamed a ton of moves from their Cornellverse names, most notably the tag moves. Most of today will be used to place all the current workers in the game into all their teams. If anyone can find me Title pics of all the 15 companies currently in the game that aren't in V1.1, I would appreciate the help. Thanks!

Alrighty, added in AAA & IWC as well. I was wondering, how often do you guys want an update put up? Every week... every 2 weeks... every month? Cause right now, I've added in 5 promotions (events, titles & all,) 81 tag teams, 40 workers, and logos since the last release. I'm not sure if that's enough for a new release, so everyone just lemme know. And remember, feedback makes things go faster cause I know what to put in. :D

Archived