D.O.T.T. v3.0 Released!

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>Just an FYI for anyone interested:</p><p> </p><p>

The Death of the Territories mod <em>will</em> be making a reappearance for the upcoming (and much anticipated) WreSpi 3. </p><p> </p><p>

I am confident not only that will Adam hit this one out of the park, but that this particular version of D.O.T.T. will be (to quote Captain Beefheart) the best batch yet.</p>

• 4 weeks later...
The Spoiler; aka' date=' Don Jardine[/b']

Spirit = 99

Strength = 99

Striking = 99

Grappling = 99

Ground = 99

Speed = 99

Stamina = 99

Athleticism = 99

Awesomeness = 101

Sounds about right...

One of the guys that he taught, The Undertaker, could probably be close to that too.

Great to hear that DOTT will be up and about for WS3 when it arrives. I'm pretty sure that I will bring back the "Deadman" for a career when WS3 and DOTT are ready. (for the umpteenth time)

I am not too sure on Jardine training Undertaker. From what I read - I believe in an interview with Gary Hart, Calaway was told by Bruiser Brody that he resembled Jardine; and that Calaway should study the Spoiler's act.

Regardless, if you watch the Undertaker in the last fifteen years, you are pretty much watching Jardine.

... Which is pretty darned cool. When I was a kid, Spoiler was my absolute favorite.

• 3 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21986" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I am not too sure on Jardine training Undertaker. From what I read - I believe in an interview with Gary Hart, Calaway was told by Bruiser Brody that he resembled Jardine; and that Calaway should study the Spoiler's act. <p> </p><p> Regardless, if you watch the Undertaker in the last fifteen years, you are pretty much watching Jardine. </p><p> </p><p> ... Which is pretty darned cool. When I was a kid, Spoiler was my absolute favorite.</p></div></blockquote>In 1988. Fritz von Erich asked Jardine to help Calaway. William Moody also managed Calaway at the beginning of his career while Calaway was under the mask as "Texas Red" in WCCW.

• 2 months later...
In 1988. Fritz von Erich asked Jardine to help Calaway. William Moody also managed Calaway at the beginning of his career while Calaway was under the mask as "Texas Red" in WCCW.

I bow to your knowledge of the man, captainlou. I knew I shouldn't have even bothered arguing your initial statement. :D

I will say that if that is true, Jardine is even more important to wrestling history than I first thought.

I cant wait to try DOTT with WS3, if it can be made for it.

One of these days I got to get back to my latest try with him. It's been a while and hadn't gotten much time.

Like the fat guy in the old NFL commercials said. "I'm a big fan." That goes for being a big fan of yours too for creating the great DOTT mod.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shawn michaels" data-cite="shawn michaels" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21986" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>3.25 data link is broken, any chance someone can upload it? Would appreciate it very much.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I could use this as well.</p>

Archived