Questions about FBB and FBCB

Guest IrishHand

Guest IrishHand
I'm curious what current users of both FBB and TPB think of the two games. Specific comparisons between those two games would be appreciated. I tried FBB out a couple of years ago and was unimpressed - at that time, I felt that JSB was better, but that may be because it seemed more NBA-compatible than FBB. Also, what do current users think are the strengths and weaknesses of the college version?

Irish i never played FBB but i hear there working on a brand new one.. FBCB is awesome college basketball game out there.. he updates the game regulary too.. goto [url]http://www.fbbgames.com/fbcb/index.htm[/url] and try out the full version for 3 days for free.... alot of people are saying its the best college basketball out there.. try this forum and do a search for FBCB and read wha people are saying [url]http://dynamic2.gamespy.com/%7Efof/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6[/url]

Guest IrishHand
I went to the forums over there - they seemed pretty dead. And it's not too tough to be the best college basketball sim out there when there are only two worth mentioning. :) I want to know what the specific strengths and weaknesses are...

go here try this forum and do a search for FBCB and read wha people are saying [url]http://dynamic2.gamespy.com/%7Efof/forums/search.php?searchid=42325[/url] there alot of threads on FBCB also try the free full version demo out for 3 days you will be hook :)

[QUOTE=IrishHand]Yeah...I had checked out the FBCB forums. Checking into the FOFC forums now.[/QUOTE] You wil be welcome there at FOFC, for some of us is like our home :) About FBCB, right now is the game i'm more addicted right now. Why? - Stats engine: it's one of the best if not the best for basketball games, being so close with TPB2k5. - In game coaching engine: You really feel you're coaching the games, any change you do is noticed so fast. - Recruiting system: It's simple, more simple than TCY for example as you don' tneed to micromanage as much, but challenging enought. -And the best fun factor, universe stats: You have all kind of stats per player and team, every coach/assistant in the game has its own stats and rattings that change overtime, asistants can become coaches and leave your team for a coaching offer etc, teams prestige that can go up/down with time (you can enable/disable it), conferences prestige that also changes depending on how good do the teams into it (again you can enable/disable this) and also teams promotion/demotion betwen conferences (you can also enable/disable it). This is for sure the fest feature as you really feel inmersed into your unierse, for example, you do so good with a mediocre team and you can be invite to join a conference with more prestige, but then your assistant coach can get an offer from another team to coach them so the next season you can be playing against him, also your star player can decide to go pro early and leave your team, etc. As i said before, the game stores stats forever for all this coaches, players teams, conferences etc etc. I didn't know anything about college basketball as we can't watch it in Spain so even reading how good this game is i didn't purchase the game... 2 weeks ago i did and now i feel stupid about the time lost, i really love it. Now i have joined an online league and i'm sure it will be so fun as more than 300 human players can play on it. You should try the demo Irishand and do a search at FOFC forums about it, you will have read for weeks there. In the other hand, don't expect the TPB graphics interface but that is not the most impotant part for me in a text sim. I only whish i could import rookies from FBCB to TPB2k5 :)

Archived