4C: A Kiss Won't Make This Better

Well, here it is. I decided to write a little journal, a diary so to say, of what is going on in the promotion that I have been hired as head booker of. I don't have any screenplay experience, or writing experience... but then again, my boss is a midget. When I got here... I was welcomed with mixed reactions. Apparently I rubbed many a people in the back the wrong way. Joey Poison was the first to voice his discomfort, as he was reluctant to shake my hand, as he said I needed to earn his respect. Joey Poison is also the current 4C World Champion. Everyone else pretty much followed by Mr. Poisons example and steered clear of myself. Although, I did make some drastic changes. Maybe I forgot to mention that. I got rid of the Hardcore Championship. This was going to be run like a wrestling promotion, not a junkyard, and it was replaced with the 4C Elite Championship. Several people were given their termination notices, and are scheduled to meet on a further date with myself, and Mr. Troy Winner. We just don't think they have much to offer to our company, that we cannot find elsewhere, for cheaper costs, and better quality. Those athletes are: Alan Parent Barry Kingman Brett Fraser Cal Sanders Dubery Excess Also, several athletes were contacted to bring in to 4C wrestling, to help add to the product, based on what I have seen, and what I think they are capable of. They are: Black Eagle Brendon Idol Frankie Perez Flemmy Lemming Insane Machine Primal Rage Snap Dragon Erik Strong D.C Rayne So all in all, a productive week here as head booker of 4C. When the rosters are settled, I will be posting a roster listing, and our first card on our official website to let the Ontario, Canada fans know about our product. -Dustin Birch-

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Today Troy and I met with Air Attack Weasel, Alan Parent, Barry Kingman, Bret Fraser, Cal Sanders, and Dubery Excess. Phenomenal E. is looking to break out as a singles star and Dubery would only be holding him back. Today 4C parted ways with these athletes in hopes of bringing in fresh new faces, that can help mold 4C into our image. -Dustin Birch-

Some breaking news on this front. Met with several individuals today, it has been a busy week. Came to terms with American Elemental, Brendon Idol, Flemmy Lemming, Erik Strong, Frankie Perez, and D.C Rayne. Negotiations with CZCW alumni Black Eagle (Plague), Insane Machine, Snap Dragon and Primal Rage fell through as they weren't interested in working for our organization, but I am ecstatic at who we did pick up. Expect big things from some of those picks. Also, there will be an 8 Man # 1 contenders tournament to face Joey Poison for the 4C World Championship at a later, uknown date. The 8 men will be revealed once the full roster is finalized. -Dustin Birch-

There was excitement in the air. The show was tonight, and my hands were shaking. It's not like I was in control of SWF... or TCW, but there was alot of pressure riding on me. I had to perform, and to do that, my stars had to perform. Stars that Joey Poison single handedly turned away from me. But I had faith... I had to, it was the only thing that kept me clinging to sanity. However, I had no idea that tonight would be the end of me. Havoc would break loose... and a totally unexpected series of events would unfold... [U] [B]Card For 4C: A Year In Your Ear Friday, Week 3, December 2005.[/B][/U] [I]World Championship Match[/I] Joey Poison (C) vs. Warren Technique vs. Phenomenal E. [I]Elite Championship Match[/I] (Championship Vacated) Brendon Idol vs. American Elemental vs. Jacob Jett vs. Erik Strong [I]Tag Team Championship Match[/I] Thug Life (C) vs. Dark Rayne (newly formed team of Calvin Dark, and D.C Rayne) [B]Singles Bout[/B] Frankie Perez vs. Darryl Devine CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE...

Card For 4C: A Year In Your Ear Friday, Week 3, December 2005. World Championship Match [B]Joey Poison (C)[/B] vs. Warren Technique vs. Phenomenal E. Although I also like Warren Technique Joey is just a better worker and a definite champion Elite Championship Match (Championship Vacated) Brendon Idol vs. [B]American Elemental[/B] vs. Jacob Jett vs. Erik Strong It was between Elemental and Jett don't really care for the other two hopefully Elemental wins and there's a best of 7 with him and Jett Tag Team Championship Match Thug Life (C) vs. [B]Dark Rayne[/B] (newly formed team of Calvin Dark, and D.C Rayne) Just cause Thug Life sucks... although I wish you would have brought Rayne's real partner in, I'm a big Eddie Howard fan and Natural Storm is a good team. Singles Bout [B]Frankie Perez[/B] vs. Darryl Devine Darryl just always manages to do somethign to piss me off.

The night started out okay. Everything seemed rushed however, but the ring got set up, and about 240 people piled into the small gymnasium in Ontario to catch some wrestling action. I started the night out with a nice warm up match showcasing a young talent I picked up... [B]Flemmy Lemming vs. Ace Youngblood[/B] Crowd was indifferent to the newcomer Lemming with his small size, but his technical game won them over in a hurry. He beat Youngblood at 6:52 with his submission the 'Suicide Solution'. Match Rating: E Next, Phenomenal E. made his way out, and the crowd knew who he was. He seemed to have a different aura about him... maybe now that his partner is gone and not giving him any 'Excess' baggage. Ha... Anyways, he came out, and told everyone that Joey Poison and Warren Technique were not in his league, and that he was going to take 4C wrestling to the top, not only in Canada... but in the UNIVERSE. Some funny stuff, and the crowd responded nicely to him. Rating: C- [I]Tag Team Championship Match[/I] [B] Thug Life vs. Dark Rayne[/B] Hardkore Killah and Canadian Gangsta came away with this one easily, but Rayne and Dark looked solid as a tag team, some potential in these two definitely. Match Rating: E Mighty Fine of Jacob Jett and Darryl Devine made their way out towards the end of the match. They told Thug Life that they were on borrowed time with their belongings, and that tonight, Frankie Perez would be a stepping stone for Devine... and Jacob Jett would be the first ever Elite Champion. Rating: C- Those two got great heel heat, and really look the part. [B]Darryl Devine vs. Frankie Perez[/B] Devine, ****y indeed, was upset when he was taunting some of the fans, and Perez locked in the P-Clutch at 13:12 to surprise Devine and even the fans. Match Rating: C- After the match the lights went out, and when they came on a few minutes later, Devine was gone from ringside, but Frankie Perez was seen tangled in the ropes, a bloody mess on his face, and what looked like claw marks on his back, with the message 'traitor' on his chest written in what appeared to be his own blood. I didn't know who it was. I didn't think anyone on my roster had a problem with Frankie... nor did I think anyone was capable of doing such a heinous act. [B]This was only the beginning of my fateful night...[/B] [I]Elite Championship Match[/I] [B]American Elemental vs. Jacob Jett vs. Brendon Idol vs. Erik Strong[/B] Jacob Jett was way over as the 'bad guy' in this match, and American Elemental could do no wrong. Brendon Idol and Erik Strong were impressive, but for the most part, got no reaction, although they were entertaining. Jett pinned Strong at 15:56 to become the first Elite Champion, after a hard fought bout by all competitors. Next was supposed to be my Triple Threat World Championship match... but things took a turn for the worse. Joey Poison made his way out onto the ramp in a suite and tie... with his goatee shaved off, hair cut short, and died brown. Sunglasses rest upon his face as he carried the 4C Championship over his shoulder. He pulled a piece of paper from his suit jacket and begin writing on it, on the title. He then proceeded to tell everyone that he had just signed and sealed his contract with NOTBPW, and that all 4C ever did was taint what will be his historic legacy. He spit on the 4C Championship, before tossing it into the crowd. I was speechless. I was in a panic. I didn't know what to do. Thankfully Phenomenal E. and Technique approached me and said that they would still have a match... and it would be for the now vacant 4C Championship. I agreed. What I didn't know however... was how bad my night was STILL going to get... [I]4C World Championship[/I] [B]Warren Technique vs. Phenomenal E.[/B] These two went, and hauled ass. They gave it their all. Phenomenal E. took some sick bumps, and the crowd thought he was dead a few times... hell I thought he was dead a few times. Phenomenal came back however, hitting some fast paced attacks, but however this match was unfortunately cut short... Match Rating: C- In a planned attack, CZCW members Primal Rage, Snap Dragon, and Insane Machine, led by Black Eagle all surrounded the ring, one on each side, before entering, and just desicrating Technique and Phenomenal. They each brought chairs in, and began nailing the two in the head, back, knees, wherever was exposed, and wouldn't give up. They were both busted open losing copious amounts of blood, and weren't even moving at this point. Black Eagle hit the New Jersey Turnpike on both of them, and Primal Rage powerbombed Phenomenal E. from the inside... over the top rope onto the thinly padded floor. American Elemental, Brendon Idol and Flemmy Lemming all ran down but their attempts were thwarted as well, as they couldn't even get in the ring. They managed to pull Technique out, and went over and stood by Phenomenal, protecting him from further damage. Meanwhile, I was watching in shock from the back, not knowing what to do... or if there was anything I COULD do. Snap Dragon grabbed a trash can and grabbed what was already spit on, and degraded by Joey Poison, the 4C Heavyweight Title, and began pouring gasoline into the can. He tossed the Championship... MY Championship in, and threw a match in, engulfing it in flames. They stood proud, each on one corner as they eyed down the combatants on the outside... Had I lost all control?

A Year In Your Ear was a historic show to say the least. Joey Poison spitting in the face of everything that he helped build, and stepping out the door for the already established NOTBPW. Black Eagle, Snap Dragon, Primal Rage and Insane Machine showing up in 4C wrestling after they had all turned down contracts. Quite lucrative contracts I might also add. They kicked me when I was down by burning my World Heavyweight Championship... and taking out two World Championship contenders. What was I supposed to have done? There wasn't anything I could do. But at least there were SOME people standing up for the honor of 4C, in Brendon Idol, American Elemental and Flemmy Lemming. But the damage was already done. Two of my stars are now severly injured because of this heinous attack. And I still don't know who attacked Frankie Perez earlier in the show. All the hope in the world was slowly exhaling from my lungs... until American Elemental, Flemmy Lemming and Brendon Idol showed up in my office. They wanted to take on the four men, and avenge 4C. This was coming from three guys that had just JOINED 4C... but who was I too disagree? I had no other alternatives... Those guys do not have contracts... but have agreed to the match. They will take on Idol, Elemental and Lemming and their partner of choice. Card for 4C Presents... [U][B]DO OR DIE[/B][/U] [B][I]Main Event [/I] [/B] Black Eagle/Primal Rage/Snap Dragon/Insane Machine vs. Brendon Idol/American Elemental/Flemmy Lemming and a partner of their choosing. [B][I]Tag Team Championship Match[/I][/B] Thug Life (C) vs. Jean Cattley/Sean Deeley [B][I]Elite Championship Match[/I][/B] Jacob Jett (C) vs. Mikey James D.C Rayne vs. Erik Strong Calvin Dark vs. Ace Youngblood Phenomenal E. and Warren Technique unfortunately... will not be on the show, suffering severe injuries from last month. Expect Warren to return sooner than Phenomenal, as the powerbomb to the outside really did a number on him. I pray to God that things go okay.

The people started filing in. I was nervous. I didn't know what to expect. But, then again, the show must go on. I started them off with Calvin and Ace, just to test the waters and see how the crowd would react. The crowd was still filing in during this match. [B]Calvin Dark vs. Ace Youngblood[/B] Quite a mundane match, that saw Calvin Dark pick up the win at 5:45 with a backbreaker variation. The two shook hands after the match, and by this time, the arena was as full as it would get at roughly over 200 people. Match Rating: F Next, some footage was shown on a small projection screen of the attacks on [B]Phenomenal E.[/B] and [B]Warren Technique[/B]. The drop in attendance was probably some parents deciding against bringing their children due to the violent nature of our last show... which was not at all intended. Our announcer Terry Smith wished them both a speedy and safe recovery. Next up, was Erik Strong and D.C Rayne. [B]Erik Strong vs. D.C Rayne[/B] These two started off fast paced and hard hitting and the crowd loved it. They ate up every minute of these two and they gelled nicely. Strong got the win with a moonsault off the top rope, as both men shook hands after the match. [B]Frankie Perez[/B] was shown backstage, and he had a black eye, and bandage around the top of his head. He bumped into [B]Darryl Devine [/B] and [B]Jacob Jett[/B], who had his newly won Elite Championship, draped over his shoulder. He threated Devine and Jett, and questioned them about last week. Devine said he swears he had nothing to do with it, as did Jett. Perez stormed off pissed. Jett and Devine then played up eachothers strengths, and said that they would capture ALL the gold in 4C... that just being the Tag Championships, and the Elite Championship as the World title had been desicrated. Jacob Jett said he was the best in the business today, and would prove it tonight against [B]Mikey James.[/B] Next up, I had another challenge for our tag team champions to prove themselves. [I]Tag Team Championship[/I] [B]Thug Life (C) vs. 'Mean' Jean Cattley and 'Shooter' Sean Deeley[/B] Cattley and Deeley worked well as a team, and really put on a clinic against Canadian Gangsta and Hardkore Killah, but were outsmarted by the veteran Killah and his partner, as Killah distracted the referee long enough for Gangsta to get a chairshot in. Match Rating: E 'Delirium Trigger' by Coheed And Cambria began to play, and Black Eagle, Snap Dragon, Primal Rage and Insane Machine made their way to the ring, each wearing their CZCW belts, Black Eagle with the Xtreme, Snap Dragon the Coastal Zone Championship, and Rage and Machine - The Nightmares with the CZCW Tag Team titles. Black Eagle carried with him the melted hunk of what USED to be the 4C World Championship. Black Eagle said that this wasn't CZCW, and all four of them tossed their belts over the top rope. They didn't care about CZCW, because they had already taken it over. They were here to take over 4C, and would stop at nothing to do so. They also have some 'internal' business to attend to, and Black Eagle called out [B]Frankie Perez[/B]. He says that THEY were the ones who attacked Perez, and for good cause. They were brothers in CZCW... they were a FAMILY, but he left to 4C before even consulting them. He came as soon as they called... and where were they? Sure they got offered contracts... but it wasn't about the money for them. They were going to give Frankie Perez a chance to redeem himself. He could join them... and due time as penance for his sins... or they would make THIS life a living hell, before he goes there. Perez comes out into the walkway, and tells him that as soon as they attacked him... they sealed their own fates! Perez drops the mic, and walks backwards, keeping his eyes locked on the four men. Black Eagle says that The Darkness is upon 4C... and never again would they see the light of day! He tosses the hunk of what used to be the 4C World title into the crowd as 'Delirium Trigger' by Coheed and Cambria plays again, as they leave to jeers from the crowd. Crowd was really hot and ancy after this segment. Jacob Jett would defend his Elite Championship next. [I]4C Elite Championship[/I] [B]Jacob Jett (C) vs. Mikey James[/B] Mikey James was ON FIRE tonight. He was stiffing the heck out of Jett, and the crowd loved it. Jetts chest was red from chops, and the muscles in his legs look tensed up from brutal kicks. There were several times when everyone thought Jett would tap from BRUTAL submission holds that looked like they were breaking Jett in half... but Jett regained some composure, and in a shocking moment, without much offense rolled up James in a schoolboy and stole the quick pin. Match Rating: E Jett retreated up the ramp, holding his aching body, and his Elite Championship close to his chest, feeling relieved at not losing it. Next was the main event. I was nervous. It all came down to this. [I]Main Event[/I] [B]The Darkness vs. American Elemental/Brendon Idol/Flemmy Lemming/????[/B] The Darkness made their slow, elaborate entrance which ticked off the crowd even more. After the face side made their entrances, they waited in the aisle. Frankie Perez' music hit and he stormed through the curtain, with the three men following. This match was a bloody brawl, and people were taking bumps like crazy. American Elemental was over, but noone was more over then Frankie Perez. He played the 'face in peril' literally all match as they really zeroed in on him. Referee had no control and it spilled to the outside. Finish saw Brendon Idol take a 'nEw jERSEy tURNPIKe' off the top rope for the three count. Everyone else was brawling outside the ring and didn't notice. American Elemental pulled Brendon Idol out before damage could be done to him, and then they held back Perez, as he was trying to attempt career suicide by going after all four men. Black Eagle grabbed a microphone and said that Perez wasn't MAN enough to face The Darkness, and then the lights went out. When they came back on, The Darkness was gone. Perez looked pissed, but these four men got a standing ovation for their efforts from the crowd. Match Rating: D Things were definitely looking up... but from last month, it wasn't really that hard. Confirmed Matches For Next Month... [I]# 1 Contender Elite Championship Match[/I] [B]Jean Cattley vs. Sean Deeley[/B] Jean and Sean impressed me in their match against Thug Life, so I'm giving then a shot to make a name for themselves. The winner takes a shot at Jacob Jett. [I]Tag Team Championship [/I] [B]Thug Life (Hardkore Killah/Canadian Gangsta) (C) vs. The Nightmares (Insane Machine/Primal Rage)[/B] [B]Snap Dragon vs. American Elemental[/B] [B]Black Eagle vs. Mikey James[/B] [B]Frankie Perez vs. Erik Strong[/B] [B]Dark Rayne (Calvin Dark/D.C Rayne) vs. Mighty Fine (Jacob Jett/Darryl Devine)[/B] All this and much more, card subject to change, no refunds available!

[B]# 1 Contender Elite Championship Match[/B] Frankie Perez vs. Sean Deeley Winner gets a shot at Jacob Jett and his 4C Elite Championship [B]Tag Team Championship [/B] Thug Life (Hardkore Killah/Canadian Gangsta) (C) vs. The Nightmares (Insane Machine/Primal Rage) Snap Dragon vs. American Elemental Black Eagle vs. Mikey James [B]# 1 Tag Team Contenders[/B] Calvin Dark and Ace Youngblood vs. Mighty Fine (Jacob Jett/Darryl Devine) Winners will face Thug Life of Canadian Gangsta and Hardkore Killah, or The Nightmares, of Insane Machine and Primal Rage, considering the results of the tag title match. Discuss?

4C Presents... The X Factor! I got the arena, with alot on my mind. Erik Strong, DC Rayne and Mean Jean Cattley all had previous arrangments, and it had totally slipped my mind, messing up my whole night. But I wouldn't be thwarted. Because the next thing that happened brought a sigh of relief to me. [B]Warren Technique[/B] walked through my door. He wanted Primal Rage in a match, but he was already in a tag team title match tonight... so I told him he would get him at our next event. In the first match of an 8 man [B]4C WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT![/B] He smirked as he left my office. First thing to happen was Mighty Fine, [B]Darryl Devine [/B] and [B]Jacob Jett[/B], your [U]Elite Champion[/U] made thier way to the ring. They briefly talked about taking care of Youngblood and Dark, on their way to Tag Team Gold, whether it be The Nightmares, or Thug Life. [B]Mighty Fine vs. Calvin Dark & Ace Youngblood[/B] Jett got the pin in a fairly easy win for Mighty Fine. Jett and Devine showboated for the crowd, who was still filing in at this point. Not much of a reaction. [I]Promo Rating: C - Match Rating: E[/I] [I]Tag Team Championship[/I] [B]Thug Life (Canadian Gangsta/Hardkore Killah) vs. The Nightmares (Insane Machine/Primal Rage)[/B] Back and forth match here, crowd not really taking any sides. Crowd exploded when [B]Warren Technique[/B] came from the back. He went to hit Primal Rage with a chair, but missed and hit Hardkore Killah, with the referee not looking allowing The Nightmares to be the new 4C Tag Team Champions. [B]Match Rating:E[/B] Primal Rage and Insane Machine celebrate before staring down Warren Technique, who is backing up the aisle to the back, keeping his eyes locked on the two members of The Darkness. [B]Black Eagle[/B] came out, and said that he would make [B]Mikey James[/B] his bitch, in his first step of proving he is the best wrestler in the world. [B]Promo Rating: D[/B] [B]Mikey James vs. Black Eagle[/B] James took the same approach that he did with Jacob Jett. He kicked the crap out of Eagle, with his chops and kicks echoing through the building. James fell to the odds as [B]Snap Dragon [/B] was down their with Black Eagle. Dragon tripped up Mikey, and allowed Eagle to hit the 'nEw jERSEy tURNPIKe' at 10:57 for the victory. He spit on the fallen Mikey James before James got up and went to the back. [B]Match Rating: D[/B] Snap Dragon and Black Eagle stayed ringside for the next match. [B]Snap Dragon vs. American Elemental[/B] Match was on fire, American Elemental having to deal with Black Eagle AND Snap Dragon. But he was doing fine. Finish came when Elemental hit a plancha onto both Snap Dragon and Black Eagle, and they brawled on the outside at 12:54 to a double count out. Eagle and Dragon proceeded to beatdown American Elemental before [B]Flemmy Lemming[/B] and [B]Brendon Idol[/B] came to run them off and save their newfound friend. [B]Match Rating: D[/B] Next match was for the future of the company. Winner would get a shot at the Elite Champion, Jacob Jett. [I]# 1 Contender[/I] [B]Frankie Perez vs. 'Shooter' Sean Deeley[/B] Everyone was out of the lockeroom for this match. Black Eagle, and company took over, and tossed Terry Smith out of the announce booth, so expect to hear that on the DVD, and Black Eagle calling the Main Event. Frankie Perez got the win with a P-Clutch, making Sean Deeley submit at 13:52. Match of the night honors here. [B]Match Rating: D[/B] The Darkness flooded the ring, trying to get to Frankie Perez, but the rest of the 4C lockeroom was there to have Perez' back. Deeley, Perez, Technique, American Elemental, Brendan Idol and Flemmy Lemming stood tall in the ring as The Darkness backed off. Black Eagle got on the mic, and said that I [B]WOULD[/B] enter them in that World Title Tournament... or they would ruin the whole tournament. So I decided... why not? [B]World Title Tournament Round 1[/B] Primal Rage vs. Warren Technique [B]World Title Tournament Round 2[/B] Insane Machine vs. Brendan Idol [B]World Title Tournament Round 3[/B] American Elemental vs. Snap Dragon in a rematch from this month [B]World Title Tournament Round 4[/B] Black Eagle vs. [I]To Be Determined[/I] [I]Elite Championship[/I] [B]Frankie Perez vs. Jacob Jett (C)[/B] Card subject to change!

With all the talent running around here in 4C wrestling... I couldn't leave the tournament at only 4 matches. This will be a HUGE tournament folks, starting at TEN matches, one elimination and you are out. The matches, are as follows. [I]Already Signed...[/I] [B]Warren Technique vs. Primal Rage Insane Machine vs. Brendan Idol REMATCH - American Idol vs. Snap Dragon Black Eagle vs. [I]To Be Determined...[/I] [/B] [U][B]JUST SIGNED[/B][/U] [B]Jacob Jett vs. Darryl Devine[/B] - [I]Tag Team Partners collide![/I] [B]'Shooter' Sean Deeley vs. 'Mean Machine' Jean Cattley[/B] [B]Joshua Taylor vs. Joss Thompson[/B] - [I]Both these men wanted into 4C for a shot at the Championship and signed on the spot.[/I] [B]Remmy Skye vs. Mikey James[/B] - [I]Remmy Skye has also joined the 4C Elite.[/I] [B]D.C Rayne vs. Erik Strong[/B] [B]Frankie Perez vs. Flemming Lemming[/B] This should be an amazing tournament, that will culminate leading to our NEW [B]4C World Champion![/B] Five of the ten matches will take place at 4C Presents...Final Fight, and the next five will occur at the event taking place after Final Fight. Predictions? Who will win the tournament?

4C Presents... FINAL FIGHT 2006! Black Eagle had prepared us a video. It was him, in several matches in CZCW and then some footage of the attack on Phenomenal E. and Warren Technique, finally with him pinning Brendan Idol last with the with the New Jersey Turnpike. [I]Video Rating: F[/I] Could be due to such a small screen that it got such a poor reaction, but its all we have to work with. [B]Darryl Devine vs. Hardkore Killah[/B] Was a good match that saw Devine pick up the win in our opening match. Neither mans tag team partner were at ringside, and people still hadn't filled the arena yet. [I]Match Rating: D[/I] [I]World Title Tournament[/I] [B]Erik Strong vs. D.C Rayne[/B] The first match of the tournament was a great one. Both men gave it their all, and you could really see the desperation in their eyes. Erik Strong won with a shooting star press. [I]Match Rating: F[/I] JOEY POISONS music hit the arena, and the 200 + fans got on their feet. A 'POISON' chant broke out... until Remmy Skye walked through the curtain wearing Joey Poison attire, and holding the hunk of leather and melted rubber that 'used' to be the 4C Championship over his shoulder. The crowd was confused, and began booing him... to which he looked bewildered. With his colorful hair, he did pose a striking resemblance to Joey Poison. He got in the ring, and asked WHY there was a World Title Tournament... when your 4C World Champion was standing in the middle of the ring? He said tonight... your Champion, Joey Poison... would get to the bottom of this. [I]Promo Rating: E[/I] [B]Remmy Skye (Now Known As Joey Poison The II)) vs. Mikey James vs. Joshua Taylor[/B] Joshua Taylor scored an 'upset' over Joey Poison when he pinned Mikey James after Remmy Skye hit Poisons ' Antidote Web' on James. The crowd booed him after he used the move, and he climbed to the outside to confront them, when Taylor got the pin. [I]Match Rating: E[/I] [B]I AM THE PEREZ BITCHES...[/B] Frankie Perez came out and said that tonight, he'd become Elite Champion, and next event... he would advance to becoming the new 4C World Champion. [I]Promo Rating: E[/I] [B]Flemming Lemming vs. Joss Thompson[/B] This was a wrestlers wrestling match. These two had fluid moves, and even crisper counters and this really had the crowd on the edge of their seats. Flemmy Lemming got the win with a boston crab, making Thompson tap out. [I]Match Rating: E[/I] Next up was Warren Technique and Primal Rage. This match would surely not be for women and children. But, it had to take place, because if it didnt in the ring, it would somewhere else, and better there, then putting the fans at risk. Technique said he would win the match to advance to the World Title... but this match was HARDLY about that. [I]World Title Tournament[/I] [B]Primal Rage vs. Warren Technique[/B] Primal Rage was reeling. Warren Technique came at him like a bat out of hell, and Rage was trying to get away. He couldn't get any offense in on the irate Technique. Rage was bleeding, and could barely walk by the time this match was over. Insane Machine came down, and tried to help out Rage, but all he got for it was a chairshot from Technique. Rage tried to use the chair on Technique, who moved out of the way, and hit a brainbuster onto the chair for the win. [I]Match Rating: D[/I] Black Eagle and Snap Dragon ran down, and Warren, knowing the numbers werent in his favor, took the highroad as The Darkness flooded the ring. Advancing already in the World Title Tournament was [B]Erik Strong[/B], and [B]Warren Technique[/B]. 'Everything Is Alright' by the Motion City Soundtrack hit the PA system, and the fans ERUPTED! Walking through the curtains was none other than... [B]PHENOMENAL E.![/B] Crowd went nuts, and it seemed like he had tears welling up in his eyes. He stepped into the ring... and had to wait for the 'Welcome Back' chants to die down, as NOONE thought he would be back within the next few months. Phenomenal E. got on the mic and said that tonight... [B]PHENOMENAL E. [/B] would be facing [B]BLACK EAGLE[/B] in the World Title Tournament! The crowd erupted at this, as Phenomenal E. dropped the mic and made his way to the back, still looking worse for wear however. [I]Promo Rating: C-[/I] Phenomenal E. passed Brendan Idol on the walk to the back... and decided to stay out and accompany him during his World Title Qualifying match. [I]World Title Tournament[/I] [B]Brendan Idol w/ Phenomenal E. vs. Insane Machine [/B] Insane Machine got the win, when Primal Rage distracted Phenomenal E. having him chase him to the back, allowing Snap Dragon and Black Eagle to help Machine get the tainted win. [I]Match Rating: E[/I] The Darkness minus Primal Rage stood in the ring over the fallen Idol, and told Phenomenal E. he made a mistake coming back, and that they would take him out... AGAIN! [I]Promo Rating: D[/I] [I]World Title Tournament[/I] [B]Jean Cattley vs. Sean Deeley[/B] Anyone that thought Joss Thompson vs. Flemmy Lemming was a good wrestling match, got a REAL treat here. These two flowed greatly, and the submission holds looked brutal in this contenst. Jean Cattley got the win of a northern lights suplex in about 16 minutes. [I]Match Rating: E[/I] [I]World Title Tournament[/I] [B]Phenomenal E. vs. Black Eagle[/B] Crowd was HOT for this match, that wasn't even the main event. Referee tried to help Phenomenal by sending The Darkness to the back... but all they did was threaten the referee. Needless to say they got to stay. Match was back and forth for awhile, The Darkness staying out of it, and Phenomenals back and neck being worked on by Eagle. Phenomenal got a comeback with the help of the fans and went to the top rope, but was thwarted when Snap Dragon pushed him off. Black Eagle hit the New Jersey Turnpike for the... for the TWO COUNT!?!?!?! Phenomenal kicked out! Frankie Perez, Remmy Skye (Now Known As Joey Poison The II), and American Elemental ran down and began cheering Phenomenal E. on from the other side of the ring. Phenomenal E. picked up the victory after 17:34 when he hit Black Eagle with his OWN move! Phenomenal rolled out and celebrated with Perez, and Co. before The Darkness could do any damage. [I] Match Rating: C-[/I] Black Eagle was IRATE. Next, was our Main Event, although the prior match would be hard to top. [I]4C Elite Championship[/I] [B]Frankie Perez vs. Jacob Jett (C)[/B] Black Eagle, still mad from earlier hit the New Jersey Turnpike after Perez accidentally kicked the referee. Jett got the pin shortly after. Perez had no idea what happened. Jett was approached by Eagle... and offered a place in The Darkness as the show came to an end... [I]Match Rating: D[/I] [U]Advancing in the tournament...[/U] [B][I] Warren Technique Erik Strong Insane Machine Jean Cattley Phenomenal E.[/I][/B]

[CENTER][B]News Update [/B] Last week at 4C Final Fight, we saw Phenomenal E. return to defeat Black Eagle in the first round of the World Title Tournament, avenging some of his honor. We also saw Warren Technique topple Primal Rage, Erik Strong take down D.C Rayne, Insane Machine get a tainted victory over Brendan Idol, and Jean Cattley get a win over Sean Deeley in what some was calling the 'Match Of The Night'. At our next event, [B]4C Presents 'Life Before This'[/B] we will see the other five first round matches which will include... [B]Joshua Taylor vs. Joss Thompson Remmy Skye (who seems to think that he is former 4C World Champion Joey Poison) vs. Mikey James Frankie Perez vs. Flemmy Lemming Jacob Jett (4C Elite Champion) vs. Darryl Devine American Elemental vs. Snap Dragon[/B] ALSO! Tag Team Championship Rematch [B]Thug Life[/B] of Canadian Gangsta and Hardkore Killah will get a rematch at [B]The Nightmares[/B] of Insane Machine and Primal Rage. [B]Black Eagle vs. Warren Technique[/B] in a grudge match! Also, The Darkness have tried to recruit one half of Mighty Fine, Jacob Jett. That would be a huge boost in helping The Darkness take over 4C... what will Jetts answer be? All this on 4C Presents... [B]LIFE BEFORE THIS![/B] [/CENTER]

Joshua Taylor vs. Joss Thompson= Joshua T Remmy Skye (who seems to think that he is former 4C World Champion Joey Poison) vs. Mikey James= That chump Remmy Skye Frankie Perez vs. Flemmy Lemming= Frankie Perez Jacob Jett (4C Elite Champion) vs. Darryl Devine= Jocob Jett American Elemental vs. Snap Dragon= Snap Dragon Also Thugg Life in the Tag Team match Black Eagle vs. Warren Technique = Black Eagle Jetts answer will be no Those are just my thoughts, keep up the good work.

[CENTER][B]Life Before This...[/B] We were raring to go, and were finishing up the World Title Tournament tonight, and we started off the show with a hot match to get the crowd into the night. [I]Tag Team Championship[/I] [B]Thug Life (Canadian Gangsta/Harkore Killah) The Nightmares (C) (Insane Machine/Primal Rage)[/B] [B]Insane Machine[/B] got the pin at 8:34 when he surprised [B]Hardkore Killah[/B] with a rollup. The Nightmares successfully defended their Tag Team Championships, doing 'The Darkness' proud. [I]Match Rating: E[/I] Next up, [B]Black Eagle[/B] was shown in the back, followed by [B]Snap Dragon[/B]. He told [B]4C Elite Champion Jacob Jett [/B] that he would have his back tonight in the World Title Tournament if he wanted to join The Darkness. Jett stood there thinking as Eagle and Dragon carried on. [B]Frankie Perez[/B] came to the ring, and told everyone that he would get his hands on Black Eagle, and each and every member of The Darkness for betraying him, and their brutal attack on him at 'A Year In Your Ear'. [I]Promo Rating: E[/I] And in another pre-show warm-up match, we faced off two technicians who faced off once in the World Title Tournament already. [B]Jean Cattley vs. 'Shooter' Sean Deeley[/B] This time however, Deeley got the win over Cattley with a figure four, raising peoples eyebrows to the situation... as it is 1-1 between the two, as Cattley was the one who got the win in the World Title Tournament. [I]Match Rating: E[/I] [B]Jacob Jett[/B] was seen talking to his partner [B]Darryl Devine[/B], and told him whatever happened in the ring, stays in the ring. They will always be a team. Devine agreed. [I]Promo Rating: C-[/I] [I]World Title Tournament[/I] [B]Remmy Skye vs. Mikey James[/B] Skye came out to Poisons music again, and again in Poisons ring attire. He played Joey Poisons character spot on, and the crowd really is behind Mikey James, as he is vicious in the ring. Fans were on both mans side, as they were getting behind the new persona of Remmy Skye... because, well its not his own. Skye got the win with a Skye Diver at 7:56, but not before taking some stiff kicks and chops. [I]Match Rating: E[/I] [B]American Elemental [/B] was seen backstage talking alot of jibberish talking about 'Red Snapper' and how he was going to eat some tonight after he took care of [B]Snap Dragon[/B] and advanced to the World Title. [I]Promo Rating: C-[/I] Next up, I put together two guys with big futures in the company if they can utilize their full talents. [I]World Title Tournament[/I] [B]Joshua Taylor vs. Joss Thompson[/B] Joshua Taylor defeated Joss Thompson at 8:12 after a superkick caught Thompson off guard. [I]Match Rating: E[/I] Thought this one would get a better reaction than it did. [I]World Title Tournament[/I] [B]Jacob Jett vs. Darryl Devine[/B] [B]Black Eagle [/B] approached Jett backstage and told him not to worry, they had it under control, and Jett just nodded. Was a good match between these two. Back and forth and both looked good. [B]Snap Dragon [/B] and [B]Black Eagle[/B] slowly walked down the ramp to a chorus of boos and an array of trash thrown at them, which they seemed to enjoy. Snap Dragon distracts the referee and Black Eagle runs into him from behind, knocking him out, pretending to be either Jett or Devine as the ref didnt see him. Dragon tosses Black Eagle a chair and he looks to go and hit Devine with it, but whallops Jett right between the eyes. It looks like Jett turned down The Darkness' offer. Dragon and Eagle pounced on Jett and began pummeling him. But luckily Devine was there to pull them off and aid his partner. [B]BUT WAIT![/B] Devine pulled them off, and pushed them away... before he started laying the boots into Jett himself as they quickly joined back in after. The referee wakes up as Eagle and Dragon scatter, and Devine makes the cover to advance in the tournament! [I]Match Rating: C-[/I] Devine picks up a mic, and grabs Jetts Elite Championship. He said that Jett never was very smart, and didn't know when something was in his best interests. Devine said that he didn't care about the 'team' but only about himself, and unfortunately, Jett made the wrong decision when he turned The Darkness down. Devine spat, and farmers blew on the fallen Jett before leaving, the NEWEST member of The Darkness. [I]Promo Rating: C -[/I] [I]World Title Tournament[/I] [B]Frankie Perez vs. Flemmy Lemming[/B] Perez got the win at 13:33 with the P-Clutch. Was nothing special, but both men shook hands after the match out of respect. [I]Match Rating: E[/I] [I]World Title Tournament[/I] [B]Snap Dragon vs. American Elemental[/B] Everyones favourite superstar American Elemental vs. the crazed psycho Snap Dragon. Was probably the match of the night. The Darkness was FULL in force for this one, but Phenomenal E. Brendan Idol, Warren Technique and Flemmy Lemming also came down to help out their pal Elemental. Snap Dragon threw [I]powder[/I] into the eye holes of Elementals mask, blinding him enough to hit an ace crusher for the win at 17:50. [I]Match Rating: D[/I] As a treat for the crowd, Phenomenal E. took on Brendan Idol as an unannounched match. All the participants from before stayed to make sure that The Darkness left, and didn't ruin this friendly contest. [B]Phenomenal E. vs. Brendan Idol[/B] During the match, on the outside American Elemental was still making the best of things, even after being cheated by taking bets on Idol and Phenomenal. Was a good highflying match, with lots of spots. Phenomenal E. got the win with a standing shooting star press he calls [B]Simply Phenomenal[/B]. Next was our Main Event. Someone was going to get hurt, and I needed to take control. [B]Jacob Jett[/B] would be looking for revenge. I already knew [B]Frankie Perez[/B] was. Warren Technique was getting his chance for revenge on Eagle... but who knew how safe either man would be in that ring. Whether it was the many pissed off people in 4C, going after members of The Darkness... or it was another sly plan of The Darkness' like the joining of Darryl Devine earlier, the situation was way to volatile. So I decided if anyone other than Warren Technique, the referee, or Black Eagle came down to ringside during the match... they would be fired, regardless of alignment. This ticked off, well, everyone at ringside as I relayed the message to Terry Smith our announcer, and Andy Gordy our referee. So here it was... [B]Black Eagle vs. Warren Technique[/B] Was a vicious brawl. Technique and Eagle were knuckling up and going toe to toe. But you could tell that Technique was still weak and sore from the attacks, and coming back to soon. Eagle won with 'The Black Plague' which is a lifting double arm, 180 degree implant ddt. Match Rating: C- Eagle slid out of the ring, exhausted as he was just worried about getting away from the vengeful Technique. So, so far there have been 10 World Title Tournament matches, and we have 5 winners, however tainted some of them may be. They are... [I][B]Warren Technique Jean Cattley Insane Machine Phenomenal E. Frankie Perez Erik Strong Joshua Taylor Remmy Skye Snap Dragon Darryl Devine[/B][/I] And in a rocket science idea... they will be pulled from my hat to decide who will face who at our next event... [B]4C Presents...'A Change Of Pace'[/B] [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [I][B]Warren Technique Jean Cattley Insane Machine Phenomenal E. Frankie Perez Erik Strong Joshua Taylor Remmy Skye Snap Dragon Darryl Devine[/B][/I] So, there were the names, and they were all in my hat. I got[B] Phenomenal E.[/B] too pull them out, one by one for me. The first name he picked... Was [B]Joshua Taylor[/B]... Phenomenal pulled the next one out, and it was [B]Jean Cattley[/B] So the first confirmed match for [B]4C Presents... A Change Of Pace[/B] would be [I]Jean Cattley vs. Joshua Taylor[/I]. The next name pulled was [B]Joey Poison[/B]... and considering I had everyone put their names on a piece of paper and give it to me, it had to be [B]Remmy Skye[/B]. Next name picked was The Darkness' [B]Insane Machine[/B], who is one half of the [B]4C Tag Team Champions, with Primal Rage.[/B] Match # 2 would be [I]Remmy Skye vs. Insane Machine[/I] [B]Warren Technique and Erik Strong [/B] were pulled out next, as two youngsters with different styles would clash. Match # 3 2ould be [I]Warren Technique vs. Erik Strong[/I] In what would be a highly anticipated match, [B]Darryl Devine [/B] would take on the next pick from Phenomenal E. which was [B]Frankie Perez[/B]. Match # 4 would be [I]Frankie Perez vs. Darryl Devine[/I] of The Darkness. Somehow... there were no more names in the hat... which means that[I] 'someone'[/I] (as I looked at Phenomenal E.) rigged the draw. He quickly reached into his back pocket and threw in two more slips of paper... that coincidentally were his, and Snap Dragons. I guess he wanted revenge, and that was understandable. Match # 5 would be [I]Phenomenal E. vs. Snap Dragon[/I] of The Darkness. So the next brackets for the tournament had been set, and the surrounding our next show was really catching on around here in the Toronto area. [B]American Elemental [/B] and [B]Jacob Jett [/B] were both screwed last week however, both by The Darkness, so I decided I would give them both a chance for revenge. So I gave them a tag team match against The Darkness' [B]Primal Rage [/B] and [B]Black Eagle[/B]. And in two opening card matches, [B]Flemmy Lemming [/B] would take on [B]'Shooter' Sean Deeley[/B], and [B]Mikey James [/B] would go toe to toe with [B]Brendan Idol, Joss Thompson and Ace Youngblood[/B]. [I][U][B]Card For 4C Presents... A Change Of Pace![/B][/U][/I] [I]# 1 Contender For Jacob Jetts Elite Championship[/I] [B]Mikey James vs. Brendan Idol vs. Joss Thompson vs. Ace Youngblood[/B] [B]'Shooter' Sean Deeley vs. 'Wirey' Flemmy Lemming[/B] [B]Jean Cattley vs. Joshua Taylor[/B] [B]Insane Machine vs. Remmy Skye[/B] [B]Warren Technique vs. Erik Strong[/B] [B]Frankie Perez vs. Darryl Devine[/B] [B]American Elemental/Jacob Jett vs. The Darkness of Black Eagle/Primal Rage[/B] [I]Main Event[/I] [B]Phenomenal E. vs. Snap Dragon[/B] Card Subject To Change... Also, a voting card would be handed out at the beginning of the show, to be completed before the show starts, as to who of the ten wrestlers is most likely to win the 4C World Championship. All this and more on... 4C Presents... A CHANGE OF PACE! [/CENTER]

[CENTER]We tried something different this time... we held our show only two weeks after instead of a month, to try and capitalize off of the moment that we had gained, but it backfired, and we got just shy of 200 fans as the final tally was 197. We also announced that all matches in 4C wrestling would now have a [B]30 minute time limit.[/B] We started out the show with a bang, as [B]Phenomenal E.[/B] came out. He talked about the draw, and how there was reports on the internet that it was rigged, but he denied all of those rumours, as he personally was there to make sure it ran smoothly. He winked at the crowd. Tonight was not just about the World Title, but regaining his pride. Fans really love Phenomenal E. right now. [I]Promo Rating: C-[/I] [B]Thug Life (Canadian Gangsta/Hardkore Killah) vs. Dark Rayne (D.C Rayne/Calvin Dark)[/B] Good opener, and Thug Life really work well together. The veteran Killah is really rubbing off on Canadian Gangsta and he is improving by leaps and bounds. Canadian Gangsta got the win with the [B]'Drive By'[/B] on Calvin Dark at 6:43. [I]Match Rating: E[/I] We got the show started next, as we crowned a # 1 Contender to Jacob Jett and his 4C Elite Championship. [I]# 1 Contender Match[/I] [B]Mikey James vs. Ace Youngblood vs. Joss Thompson vs. Brendan Idol[/B] Youngblood seemed like he didn't belong, but luckily Thompson helped him out a bit and made it not so obvious. Mikey James was a striking machine, kicking the crap out of everyone. James and Idol were the hands down favourites, and [B]Mikey James was crowned the Elite Championship # 1 [/B] [B]contender [/B] when he pinned Ace Youngblood after a twisting phoenix splash at 11:34. Match was followed by a handshake, as is 4C tradition. [I] Match Rating: E[/I] Two technicians went at it next, as I wanted to see how well the crowd responded and how well they worked. This apparently gave everyone a chance to get refreshments... [B]Flemmy Lemming vs. Sean Deeley[/B] This was a good match, but the crowd just wasn't into it. Lots of little kids in the crowd tonight, and they didn't respect or understand the technical game, and pschology involved in this match. Deeley was made submit with a dragon sleeper by Flemmy at 10:59. The two shook hands and hugged after what was a great, but under appreciated match. [B]Match Rating: E[/B] [B]Let The Good Times Roll[/B] Frankie Perez commented on how Black Eagle denied Perez a chance to fight any members of The Darkness, but yet hes got one tonight. However beating Devine won't bring him any satisfaction as he wasn't part of the original problem, getting one step closer to the prize WILL. Perez said if Eagle and the Darkness won't accept his challenge, he will bring the fight... to them. [I]Promo Rating: E[/I] Perez is another guy that is as over as butter on bread with this Toronto crowd. [I]World Title Qualifier Round 2[/I] [B]Warren Technique vs. Erik Strong[/B] Not a very good match, but Technique DID try to salvage it. Strong took some bumps to try and get the crowd into it, which worked, and [B]Technique[/B] took the win with a powerbomb at 8:34. [I]Match Rating: E[/I] [I] World Title Qualifier Round 2[/I] [B]Joshua Taylor vs. Jean Cattley[/B] Pretty generic match and neither man did anything to stand out. Its disappointing as I was hoping for big things from both of these fine guys. [B]Jean Cattley[/B] got the win with a mood swing at 13:21. [I]Match Rating: E[/I] [B]D'E'vine Intervention[/B] [B]Darryl Devine[/B] came to the ring, alone, and said he didn't sell out. He didn't EVER give a crap about the crowd, or about Jett. He rolled with whatever took him where he wanted to go, and Jett was weighing him down on the way there. Devine said tonight, he didn't need The Darkness to dispose of Frankie Perez and advance to the next round. [I]Promo Rating: C -[/I] [B]Jett Flyin... Red Snapp Eatin...[/B] [B]Jacob Jett and American Elemental[/B] were backstage with microphones. AE asked Jett if he liked Red Snapper, to which Jett got grossed out and began gagging. Elemental said it was his favourite. Jett regained his composure and got back to the task at hand. He said that Devine was going to regret being born, and that The Darkness wouldn't ever live to see the light because he was going to dismantle them one by one. American Elemental said that that '[B]bandersnatch[/B]' Snap Dragon would regret cheating in his match, and that there are a set of morals in 4C that need to be respected, and The Darkness doesn't adhere to them. Elemental proposed a [B]Best of Seven[/B] series between himself and Snap Dragon, with everyone barred from ringside, and a different stipulation every match, [U][I][B]chosen by the fans.[/B] [/I] [/U] [I]Promo Rating: C-[/I] Was a great promo and American Elemental had my gut busting with the red snapper comments, and calling Snap Dragon 'bandersnatch'. Next up was our resident lunatic, Remmy Skye vs. Insane Machine. [I]World Title Qualifier Round 2[/I] [B]Remmy Skye vs. Insane Machine[/B] Remmy Skye came out too a [B]HUGE[/B] ovation to Joey Poisons music, in Joey Poisons attire once again. A huge [B]'POISON'[/B] chant started up for him, and he ate it in and fed off of it nicely. Insane Machine was ruthless and cut every corner he could. Remmy Skye was in peril all match, and played to the crowd to rally behind him, which they did. Skye pulled off a huge shocker when he hit the [B]'Antidote Web'[/B] on Insane Machine for the three count, Joey Poisons finisher. [I]Match Rating: E[/I] [B]Jacob Jett & American Elemental vs. The Darkness of Black Eagle & Primal Rage[/B] Crowd was really hot for this match as the rivalries are really heating up. Elemental was the face in peril, and made the hot tag to Jacob Jett, but Black Eagle stopped that when Jett got in by just poking him in the eye, instead of the typical face clean up. Crowd [B]REALLY[/B] wanted to see Jett clean house though. Jett became the face in peril, and pulled and upset when he rolled up Primal Rage after a tag to Black Eagle at 13:23. Jett and Elemental fled as they celebrated in the crowd with their people. [I]Match Rating: C-[/I] Funny how the people now LOVE Jacob Jett, who was one of the most hated men upon our debut. Hmm... [I]World Title Qualifier Round 2[/I] [B]Frankie Perez vs. Darryl Devine[/B] Good match between these two youngsters. They really know how to perform, and read off of the crowd which is rare for youngsters. Jacob Jett came down and distracted Devine who instantly became uber paranoid at Jetts presence. Perez locked in the[B] P-Clutch [/B] to get the win at 15:46. [I]Match Rating: C-[/I] Jacob Jett clapped and laughed on the outside as he patted his 4C Elite Championship that was draped over his shoulder, as he backed up the ramp with Perez as Devine cursed and pointed at Jett from the ring. And now it was time for our main event. Snap Dragon helped put out Phenomenal E. for almost four months. Retribution was at hand. [I]World Title Qualifier Round 2 Main Event[/I] [B]Phenomenal E. vs. Snap Dragon[/B] Was slow to start off. Both men circled eachother and tried to feel eachother out. Finally Phenomenal just charged at him and began pummelling Dragon in the corner. Later in the match, we saw Snap Dragon go to use the powder on Phenomenal E. but he hit the referee with it. American Elemental ran down... and he knocked down Snap Dragon with a few lariats before going to the top. He yelled out [B]RED SNAPPER[/B] before hitting a beautiful 630 splash on Dragon and rolling out. Phenomenal E was next to the top, hitting his shooting star press that he calls [B]'Simply Phenomenal'[/B] and by CHANCE the referee was back and ready to make the three count as [B]PHENOMENAL E. [/B] advances to the next round at 20:32. [I] Match Rating: C-[/I] Was a great show, but I was disappointed with the turnout. The crowd got better towards the end of the show, and were really hot from Remmy Skye vs. Insane Machine all the way to the Main Event. [I][B]Overall Rating: C-[/B][/I] Our next show, would be another two weeks from now, titled [B]4C Presents... High And Vibrate![/B] Some confirmed matches would be... [I] 4C Elite Championship [/I] [B]Jacob Jett (C) vs. Mikey James[/B] [I]Best Of Seven Series: Match One - Stipulation Unknown[/I] [B]American Elemental vs. Snap Dragon [/B] [B]Black Eagle vs. Joshua Taylor[/B] And the five round 2 winners... there fates will be decided at 4C Presents... High And Vibrate. [I][B]Warren Technique Frankie Perez Jean Cattley Phenomenal E. Remmy Skye[/B][/I] Now I just had to figure out just [B]WHAT[/B] I was going to do with them... [/CENTER]

[CENTER]Card for [SIZE=2][B]4C Presents...High And Vibrate![/B][/SIZE] So I decided... the match that people were going to see at our first event, would be one of the matches concerning two of the five World Title Contenders, Phenomenal E and Warren Technique. And the other would be a triple threat, with the winners moving on too face one another, for the vacated [B]4C World Championship[/B]! [I]Main Event World Title Semi-Final[/I] [B]Phenomenal E. vs. Warren Technical[/B] [I]World Title Semi-Final Triple Threat[/I] [B]Remmy Skye vs. Jean Cattley vs. Frankie Perez[/B] [I]4C Elite Championship [/I] [B]Jacob Jett (C) vs. Mikey James[/B] [I]Best Of Seven Series: Match One - Stipulation Unknown[/I] [B]American Elemental vs. Snap Dragon Black Eagle vs. Joshua Taylor[/B] [B]Primal Rage vs. Joss Thompson[/B] [B]Darryl Devine vs. D.C Rayne[/B] [B]Calvin Dark vs. 'Shooter' Sean Deeley[/B] [B]Canadian Gangsta vs. Erik Strong[/B] [SIZE=2] [B][I]Predictions?[/I][/B][/SIZE] [/center]

Archived