4C: A Kiss Won't Make This Better

Main Event World Title Semi-Final [b]Phenomenal E.[/b] vs. Warren Technical World Title Semi-Final Triple Threat [b]Remmy Skye[/b] vs. Jean Cattley vs. Frankie Perez (Skye's gimmick is awesome by the way) 4C Elite Championship [b]Jacob Jett (C)[/b] vs. Mikey James Best Of Seven Series: Match One - Stipulation Unknown [b]American Elemental[/b] vs. Snap Dragon [b]Black Eagle[/b] vs. Joshua Taylor Primal Rage vs. [b]Joss Thompson[/b] [b]Darryl Devine[/b] vs. D.C Rayne Calvin Dark vs. [b]'Shooter' Sean Deeley[/b] Canadian Gangsta vs. [b]Erik Strong[/b] And then Phenomenal E wins the title is what I think. Great card too, great diary as well. GODSPEED!!!!!!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B]UPDATE[/B] Black Eagle left me a message on my phone last night... it was creepy to say the least. He told me that they had several necessities within The Darkness. They had the rage. They had the machine. They had the dragon. They had the divinity. And they had the plague... but come [I]High And Vibrate[/I]... they would drop a [B]BOMB![/B] I didn't know what this meant... but with the two contenders for the 4C World Championship being decided at the next show, it didn't bode well for me... [/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]4C Presents... High And Vibrate![/B] What a night tonight would be! Anticipation was in the air... or maybe that was just my ballsweat. Either way something was stinkin the place up. I had alot of chips riding on tonight, with this being our biggest show yet, with a double main event planned, that would decide the two combatants for the [B]4C World Championship[/B]. Tonight was a night without tag team matches, as I wanted to see how everyone could do, and mix things up a bit. First match was sort of a technical battle... [B]Shooter Sean Deeley vs. Calvin Dark[/B] Sean Deeley disposed of Calvin Dark fairly easily with a sharpshooter at 4:52. [B]Black Eagle[/B] then made his way to the ring, not accompanied by The Darkness, which is uncommon. He said he was screwed out of the World Title Tournament, so he was going to screw the World Title Tournament, and do as he pleased tonight. He said tonight he would drop a [B]BOMB[/B] on 4C, and then he would concentrate on getting what was rightfully his, the [B]4C World Championship.[/B] [B]Canadian Gangsta vs. Erik Strong[/B] Canadian Gangsta won this match at 8:44 but Strong put up a good high flying effort trying to get himself the victory. Gangsta spouted off to the cameras that him and Hardkore Killah would be coming for their Tag Team Championships. [B]Darryl Devine vs. D.C Rayne[/B] Darryl Devine had Insane Machine and Primal Rage in his corner, and D.C Rayne didn't stand a chance. Calvin Dark came down, but Rage and Machine threatened him, and he chickened out and went to the back. Primal Rage tripped up Rayne when Machine pretended to have a seizure, distracting the referee, which allowed Devine to hit the 'Devine Intervention' for the pinfall at 6:34 [B]Primal Rage vs. Joss Thompson[/B] Primal Rage and Insane Machine stayed at ringside for this, and Rage got on the mic. He said that from now on, they would no longer be known as The Nightmares... but [B]RAGE Against The MACHINE[/B]. Primal Rage got the win with a powerbomb on Joss Thompson at 6:33, who got severly beatdown by RAGE Against The MACHINE after the match, for no reason other that because they could. [B]Black Eagle vs. Joshua Taylor[/B] Black Eagle came out to his music 'Delirium Trigger' by Coheed And Cambria, in a black cloak much like Ric Flairs, but black, and with much darker, more brooding looking accessories. He took longer than usual, which annoyed the crowd, but he had a new light show, which went very well with the music. He seemed to be very different today, taking a slow, methodical pace in his match against Taylor, who really saw this as an oppurtunity to step it up a notch. He really brought it to Eagle, and got three or four close two counts, before Eagle finally utilized a poke to the eye, and [B]The New Jersey Turnpike [/B] for the three count at 9:59. [I]Snap On...[/I] American Elemental made his way to the ring. He said that the loser of the Best of Seven series between himself and Snap Dragon... would have to feast on RED SNAPPER! American Elemental said that the first match, would be a regular rules match. [B]American Elemental vs. Snap Dragon[/B] American Elemental toyed with Snap Dragon all match, running away, slapping him on the ass, and blowing kisses at him, which really aggrivated Snap Dragon. American Elemental got the win when he rolled up Snap Dragon and began spanking him, which caught Snap Dragon off guard and Elemental got the three count at 11:32. Snap Dragon lost it after the match and began kicking the ropes and the turnbuckle as Elemental celebrated and taunted as he went to the back. [I]4C Elite Championship[/I] [B]Jacob Jett vs. Mikey James[/B] Mikey James surprised alot of people when he won that fourway match last event to become # 1 Contender to Jacob Jetts Elite Championship. Jett came out to a huge ovation, and showed some respect by offering Mikey his hand. Two men wrestled different styles but they meshed nicely. James can take to the air, and Jett can strike quite effectively, which they showcased nicely here. When James started striking Jett, Jett started countering by striking, and kicking back. James came close a few times, but was outclassed by the champ Jacob Jett at 15:43. [I]Is The Champ Good Enough...[/I] Frankie Perez came out again with a microphone and called out The Darknes... who didn't come out. Black Eagle said they handed out their punishment to Perez, and they didn't need to bother with him anymore, and so far they have stuck to their word. Perez said that he would get his hands on them... and he would TEAR Black Eagle apart. Perez said if he had to put HIS World Title on the line to do it... then so be it. Joey Poisons music hit and Remmy Skye ran enthusiastically out into the aisle, with a microphone in hand. He said that he didn't even know why this tournament was going on, as he didn't even lose the title. (thinking that he is still Joey Poison of course.) He holds up the hunk of melted rubber and steel that The Darkness burned in the trash can. Skye said that EVEN THOUGH he was the 'REAL' Champion, he would go along with this 'game' and win the tournament. [I]Double Main Event[/I] [B]Frankie Perez vs. Remmy Skye vs. Jean Cattley[/B] Jean Cattley made his way out, to not much of a reaction at all. Was a great, epic match, with Cattley viciously picking them apart with submissions, and suplexes Skye taking the high risk moves, and Frankie Perez kicking the crap out of his with his strong style strikes. At about the 23:00 minute mark, Black Eagle came down during a ref bump, and nailed both Remmy Skye and Jean Cattley with [B]The New Jersey Turnpike[/B], after Remmy Skye had hit the [B]Skye Diver[/B] on Frankie Perez. Eagle threw Skye out of the ring, and placed [B]Perez' on top of Jean Cattley [/B] as the referee awoke to make the pin at 24:45. Perez didn't know what was going on, until he got up, the referee raised his hand, and he saw Black Eagle walking to the back. [I]Double Main Event[/I] [B]Phenomenal E. vs. Warren Technique[/B] Phenomenal E. was way over with the crowd upon his entrance, and Warren Technique got a nice ovation. The two men shook hands, and hugged before the referee rang the bell. Back and forth match, until about the 5:00 minute mark when Warren Technique began working on the back and neck... which was injured in the attack by The Darkness. Phenomenal E. played the underdog and the crowd got behind him. They rallied behind him, and he got a surge of energy, but a double axe handle to the back of the neck killed that. At about the 10:00 minute mark The Darkness of [B]Black Eagle, Snap Dragon, Primal Rage, Insane Machine and Darryl Devine[/B] came down to ringside, with chairs to 'watch' the match. They did just that until about the 15:00 minute mark, when all of the men rushed the ring. They began a beatdown on both men, and the referee couldn't call the bell because he didn't want to call a draw... But thankfully the boys in the back came to the rescue as [B]American Elemental, Frankie Perez, Brendan Idol, Flemmy Lemming and Jacob Jett [/B] made a beeline for the ring, each taking a man and brawling outside the ring, and too the back. Phenomenal E. and Warren Technique both stood up, and both shook hands. They were going to finish the match. But just as the referee signalled for them to go at it one more time... the lights went out. When they came back on, [B]NEVADA NUCLEAR[/B] was standing on the outside of the ring, and [B]Phenomenal E.[/B] was covering [B]Warren Technique.[/B] The referee was bewildered... but had to make the count, as he counted the three for Phenomenal E. at 25:56. The crowd, Phenomenal E. the referee, Warren Technique... everyone in the arena was shocked. Including me. Black Eagle and The Darkness had just dropped a 'bomb' on Canadian Charisma Championship Combat... [/CENTER]

[CENTER]I have had enough... Black Eagle, and The Darkness just doing as they please. It won't happen anymore. They want to drop a 'bomb' and show me just how much power they have... well I've got a little surprise for them, and I am going to show them just how much [B][I]'power'[/I][/B] I have! [I]4C World Heavyweight Championship Main Event[/I] [B]Phenomenal E. vs. Frankie Perez[/B] These two men battled hard, through adversity to get to this spot and they deserve this match. They don't, however, deserve what The Darkness has been feeding them. So, to make sure noone gets involved I have made this a lumberjack [B]cage match[/B]... with my own personal picks surrounding the ring making sure that The Darkness does not get involved. [I]Ladder Match[/I] [B]American Elemental vs. Snap Dragon[/B] American Elemental has requested that the next match in the Best Of Seven be a[B] ladder[/B] match. American Elemental leads the series [B]1-0.[/B] [B]Warren Technique vs. Nevada Nuclear[/B] Last week, for some reason, Black Eagle had Nevada Nuclear have Phenomenal E. cover Technique for the win, and Technique has been sour about it all week. The Darkness have been in his business just as much as anyones, and he wants to do something about it. [I]4C Elite Championship[/I] [B]Canadian Gangsta vs. Jacob Jett (C)[/B] The young kid will get a chance to take Jetts Elite Championship in this match! [B] Remmy Skye vs. Black Eagle[/B] Last week Black Eagle cost Remmy Skye the match against Perez and Cattley to advance, and hes been sour ever since. He will [I]'avenge 4C wrestlings honor'[/I] and make sure that Black Eagle pays for his injustice! [I]4C Tag Team Championships[/I] [B]RAGE Against The MACHINE (Primal Rage/Insane Machine) vs. Dark Rayne (Calvin Dark/D.C Rayne)[/B] Standard tag team title matchup! [B]Darryl Devine vs. Joshua Taylor[/B] [B] Flemmy Lemming/Brendan Idol/Erik Strong vs. Sean Deeley/Mikey James/Joss Thompson[/B] Fun match to help warm up the crowd with this one. [B]Ace Youngblood vs. Jean Cattley[/B] Hopefully the attendance would be in the mid 200's this time, and we could show an improvement. And I hope Black Eagle knows what he has gotten himself into... All this and more at... [B][I]4C Presents... DESTINY[/I][/B] [/CENTER]

I'm reading.....It just takes me a little time to get caught up with characters of the Cornellverse. It's easier for me to identify with real life wrestlers because I can identify and visualize them better. But, I'll be here and over time I'm sure It'll eventually click, for me....keep it up!

[CENTER] [SIZE=2][I][B]4C Presents... DESTINY[/B][/I][/SIZE] [B]Mean Jean Cattley vs. Ace Youngblood[/B] Fun match for the crowd to get them warmed up for a very historic night. Mean Jean totally outclassed Ace Youngblood in this match, and won at 4:45 with a mood swing. [B]Sean Deeley/Mikey James/Joss Thompson vs. Flemmy Lemming/Brendan Idol/Erik Strong[/B] Idol, Lemming and Strong were having a great time out there, and it seemed to piss off the team of Deeley, Thompson and James. Mikey James began hitting some stiff chops and locking in some brutal submission moves, and Deeley and Thompson did some awesome double team moves. Finish saw Mikey James get the win when he made Erik Strong tap out to an Anaconda Vice he calls the [B]'I'm Mikey James Bitch'[/B] at 9:09. I was very impressed with James in this match. [I]And The Eagle Soars...[/I] Black Eagle came out with the rest of The Darkness and said that a cage wasn't going to stop them. Nothing was going to stop him from [I]rightfully[/I] claiming [I]his [/I] prize as World Heavyweight Champion, and The Darkness from holding all the titles in 4C, totally taking over! He was giving us fair warning... [B]nothing[/B] would stop him tonight! [I]Tag Team Championship[/I] [B]RAGE Against The MACHINE (Insane Machine/Primal Rage) vs. Dark Rayne (Calvin Dark/D.C Rayne)[/B] The Darkness stayed at ringside for this match, and although they did nothing, and didn't HAVE to do anything, Dark Rayne was paranoid as hell. Calvin Dark got pinned with the [B]'Renegades Of Funk' [/B] tag team move put on by Machine and Rage at 6:44(A Dudleys 3D). [I]I Am The Man... I Call The Shots![/I] Jacob Jett was backstage... and he said that the surprise that the boss had in store for The Darkness sure was something! He said that hes been waiting for Devine to challenge him... and that he was on. They would have an 'Elite Championship' match at the next 4C event! [B]Nevada Nuclear vs. Warren Technique[/B] Technique came out in his street clothes... as he was pissed after being cost his match last week. He wasn't here to wrestle... he was here to fight, as he had been taken advantage of too many times by The Darkness. Was just a brawl, that got thrown out at 3:54 as the men wouldn't even get into the ring, and officials and wrestlers pulled them apart. [I]The Phenomenal One...[/I] Phenomenal E. was on dream street, he never imagined as a kid that he would be where he is now. Taking a small promotion in eastern Canada, taking them [B]WORLDWIDE[/B] baby! He put over Frankie Perez, and DARED Eagle to try something tonight... because he has been waiting to get his hands on him since their tournament match! Phenomenal E. said if he wins... his first opponent WILL be Black Eagle! [B]Darryl Devine vs. Joshua Taylor[/B] Jacob Jett came out with his Elite Championship to watch the match, and do color commentary with Terry Smith. Devine got the win when he lowblowed Joshua Taylor, rolled him up pulling the tights... AND put his feet on the rope at 10:12. He pointed at Jett and spouted off obscenities, as Jett just shoot his head in disgust. [I]Strong Style Thug[/I] Frankie Perez came out to the aisle, and said that like Phenomenal E. he too felt it was a huge honor to be in the Main Event for the 4C World Championship. He said that alot of people had beef with Eagle. Eagle said he wasn't good enough to face him, but would he be with the World Championship around his waist? Perez wished Phenomenal good luck, and thanked the fans. He told them that the bosses surprise for The Darkness would be a doozy, so stay tuned. [I]I Have The Power...[/I] [B]Remmy Skye[/B] made his entrance for his match with Black Eagle, in typical Joey Poison fashion. He got on the mic, and said the the bosses surprise was great. It was the ONLY counter for The Darkness... the GREATEST 4C Champion, an wrestler EVAR! Himself. JOEY POISON! [B]Black Eagle vs. Remmy Skye[/B] Black Eagle seemed ruthless in this match. Slow and methodical again, picking apart Skye, not like his usual high flying antics. He won the match cleanly at 13:22 with the [B]New Jersey Turnpike[/B]. He stood on the turnbuckle, and laughed maniacally as he celebrated. [I]Ladder Match[/I] [B]American Elemental vs. Snap Dragon[/B] American Elemental chose match stipulation two, being a ladder match. Was a good match, but not better than the first contest, which is wierd. Elemental got the upset win when he ran up, and basically piggy backed Snap Dragon while he was on the ladder. Dragon tried to just fall back to counter Elemental... but he had already grabbed the prize as the two crashed to the mat at 15:34. Both men were down and out, and got a standing ovation from the hot crowd. [I] Elite Championship[/I] [B]Jacob Jett vs. Canadian Gangsta[/B] Jett is on a roll as of late and gets the win with a modified STF at 7:57. [B]Darryl Devine [/B] came down and pointed at Jett and his title, and told him his time was up. [I]On Guard...[/I] Jacob Jett, Flemmy Lemming, Remmy Skye, Brendan Idol, and Warren Technique came down and surrounded the ring as the cage was being set up. They would make sure that The Darkness did not get involved! [B]Main Event 4C World Heavyweight Championship Cage Match[/B] Both men made elaborate entrances and the crowd was split on the two men. Was a vicious, stiff match, with both men giving it their all for the 4C Championship. Finish was by pinfall or submission, not by escape, and Phenomenal E. hit his shooting star press called the [B]'Simply Phenomenal'[/B] [I]OFF THE CAGE[/I] but by the time he recovered to go for the cover, Frankie Perez kicked out at two! The crowd ERUPTED for this as they thought it was over. At the 15:01 mark, Darryl Devine, Nevada Nuclear, Snap Dragon, Insane Machine and Primal Rage ran down and began brawling with the lumberjacks at ringside. Sides were pretty much even when the bosses insurance... MY insurance ran out to help my guys out! [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] ran down the aisle and began cleaning house of The Darkness, he helped them, and they all began brawling, with PRP tossing people into the side of the cage, and helping my guys in a huge way. Meanwhile on the inside the action was still top notch as Frankie Perez had a [I]rear naked choke[/I] locked in, and both men were [B]bleeding[/B] pretty badly. With the submission applied, it was only worse for Phenomenal, as the blood was practically squirting out! The match was over at the 27:34 mark, almost to the 30 minute time limit, when[B] Frankie Perez[/B] made Phenomenal E. pass out to the [B]P-Clutch[/B], and although he did not give up and tap out... he wasn't able to get his hand up on the third drop by referee Andy Gordy. Fans were on their feet chanting 'FRANKIE, FRANKIE, FRANKIE' and then, when Phenomenal began to arise, Perez started them to a 'Phe-nom-en-al' chant. The roof, was being blown off by only [B]202 people[/B]! Andy Gordy was in the ring, with the 4C World Championship belt, and after Perez and Phenomenal E. hugged and shook hands, Phenomenal E. was going to place it around Perez' waist... BUT WAIT... from the ceiling came a man... in a black mask... It was [B]Black Eagle[/B]. He had a chair, and levelled both Perez and Phenomenal E. and the referee before stealing the belt. And just as quickly as he came down... he was taken back up in his harness. The crowd was in a riot now, booing the heck out of the place... I couldn't believe it... I should have known. Even with my new muscle, Puerto Rican Power... instead Eagle outsmarted me. And now... once again, Black Eagle is in possession of the 4C World Heavyweight Championship. [B]Frankie Perez' 4C World Heavyweight Championship...[/B] [/CENTER]

[CENTER]Update! [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG] [B]Black Eagle[/B] and The Darkness ruined the night again. I don't know how, but he did. [B]Frankie Perez[/B] is the new 4C World Champion, and won it in a fantastic nail biter against Phenomenal E. but Black Eagle had to come down from the rafters, beat down and disgrace both men, and steal the new 4C Championship to boot. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] was brought in, and paid well to see that the lines would be evened out, if not shifted in our favor, and he did that, but Eagle outsmarted us again. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/JacobJett.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jacob Jett[/B] retained his Elite Championship against Canadian Gangsta last week, and now, he will face his long-time partner and former friend, [B]Darryl Devine[/B] with that title on the line. Jett has wanted to get his hands on Devine for a long time now, and this match will surely bring down the house! [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/WarrenTechnique.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/FlemmyLemming.jpg[/IMG] [B]Warren Technique and Flemmy Lemming [/B] have banded together, calling themselves [B]'Technically Flawless' [/B] to try and tag the tag team titles from [B]RAGE Against The MACHINE[/B] who have been dominant ever since beating [B]Thug Life[/B] for them in the first place. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/AmericanElementalB.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/PhenomenalE.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/SnapDragon.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/NevadaNuclear.jpg[/IMG] And for the delight of the fans, [B]Phenomenal E. [/B] will team up with [B]American Elemental [/B] to take on [B]Snap Dragon and Nevada Nuclear[/B]. This will be the third installment of the Best Of Seven series, Elemental claiming that the stipulation was a tag team match. And in his debut match in 4C, [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] will take on [B]Joss Thompson[/B], who got his first win thanks to [B]Mikey James[/B] in the 6 man tag match last week. Confirmed Card for [B]4C Presents... May Honor Guide Us![/B] [U][I]Elite Championship[/I][/U] [B]Jacob Jett [COLOR=Red](C)[/COLOR] [/B] [B]vs. Darryl Devine[/B] [I]Tag Team Championship[/I] [B]Technically Flawless vs. RAGE Against The MACHINE[/B] [COLOR=Red](C)[/COLOR] [B]Joss Thompson vs. Puerto Rican Power[/B] [COLOR=Blue]Best Of Seven Series: Match Three (American Elemental leads 2-0)[/COLOR] [B]American Elemental/Phenomenal E. vs. Nevada Nuclear/Snap Dragon[/B] [B]'Mean Shooters' Jean Cattley and Sean Deeley vs. Joshua Taylor and [COLOR=Blue]????[/COLOR][/B] These three men have alot of ability in the ring, and the newly formed team of The Mean Shooters, will face off... against Josh Taylor and he has said he has a partner to aid him! PLUS! [B]4C World Champion Frankie Perez[/B] [I]WILL[/I] be in the house. He said the first challenge he would extend as World Champion, would be to get his hands on Black Eagle... will Eagle accept, or will he keep the stolen title as his own? CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG] The payoff will hopefully finally be here for Frankie Perez. He has challenged Black Eagle to a[B] 4C World Heavyweight Championship[/B] match for [B]4C Presents... May Honor Guide Us.[/B] The Champion is the challenger in this one, and hopefully it pays off for Perez, as he has yet to really even hold his World Title. [/CENTER]

[CENTER] I am hoping this is going to pull in some extra fans with this card. It is almost like a supercard with three exciting title matches, and epic tales of good vs. evil. [B][SIZE=2]Card for 4C Presents... May Honor Guide Us![/SIZE][/B] [COLOR=Red][U][I]Main Event World Championship Challenge[/I][/U][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG](C) vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG] Frankie Perez had his title stolen, and was beaten and humiliated once again by Black Eagle and wants revenge. He will be putting his title on the line just to get his hands on Eagle, but will Eagle accept? [COLOR=Blue][U][I]4C Elite Championship[/I][/U][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/JacobJett.jpg[/IMG](C) vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/DarrylDevine.jpg[/IMG] Two former friends and partners of the tag team Mighty Fine will clash in this one. Jacob Jett was offered a spot, and services from The Darkness, but he denied. Unbeknownest to him, his partner Darryl Devine was also offered, and turned on him to get further in the 4C World Title Tournament. Jett has been making defense after defense, and this one should be a bitter battle to the end! [COLOR=Orange][U][I]4C Tag Team Championships[/I][/U][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/WarrenTechnique.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/FlemmyLemming.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/InsaneMachine.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/PrimalRage.jpg[/IMG] (C) Technique and Lemming have banded together to end the dominant run of RAGE Against The MACHINE, in hopes of dampening The Darknesses mood, an momentum! [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/JoseThompson.jpg[/IMG] Joss Thompson hasn't faired well at ALL in singles matches this year so far, and he will be facing off against the powerhouse... Puerto Rican Power! [COLOR=Navy][I][U]Best Of Seven Series: Tag Team Match (American Elemental Leads Series 2-0)[/U][/I][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/PhenomenalE.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/AmericanElementalB.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/NevadaNuclear.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/SnapDragon.jpg[/IMG] American Elementals and Snap Dragons Best Of Seven series continues when AE teams up with PE to battle Dragon, and fellow member of The Darkness, Nevada Nuclear! [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/JoshuaTaylor.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/ShooterSeanDeeley.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/MeanJeanCattley.jpg[/IMG] Joshua Taylor is said to have a mystery partner, but hes gonna have a tough time going against these two methodical technicians. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/AaronMustafa.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/RemmySkye.jpg[/IMG] 4C's 'Original Icon' will take on Hardkore Killah. The 'Original Icon' of course, was Joey Poison. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/TheCanadianGanster.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/MikeyJames.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/AceYoungblood.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/BrendanIdol_alt.jpg[/IMG] All this and more! Card is subject to change! [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [SIZE=3][I][COLOR=Sienna][B]4C Presents... May Honor Guide Us![/B][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE] Tonight, some things may end, some things may begin, but there is alot of pride, and bragging rights at stake tonight! [B]Jacob Jett[/B] and [B]Darryl Devine[/B] fight for the [B]Elite Championship[/B], and the proof as to who was the better member of [B]Mighty Fine[/B]. [B]Match # 3[/B] of the [B]Best Of Seven Series[/B], between [B]American Elemental[/B] and [B]Snap Dragon [/B] takes place, and its a tag match with [B]Phenomenal E.[/B] and [B]Nevada Nuclear [/B] as their respective partners. And a newly formed team tries to take down the dominant [B]Tag Team Champions[/B], [B]RAGE Against The MACHINE![/B] [B]Flemmy Lemming[/B] and [B]Warren Technique [/B] are... [B]Technically Flawless[/B]! And hopefully, to end our night... [B]Black Eagle [/B] will be in attendance to take on[B] NEW World Champion, Frankie Perez[/B], after Eagle stole his title at [B]4C Presents... DESTINY![/B] Match # 1 [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/BrendanIdol_alt.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/AceYoungblood.jpg[/IMG] Wasn't anything spectacular, but I wasn't expecting it too be. Youngblood came off the turnbuckle wrong and landed on his ankle, twisting it akwardly. Idol gave him a chance to get up, and he desperately tried, but he couldn't support his weight, and the referee through the match out. Idol won via forfeit. Idol got on the microphone as Youngblood was being helped to the back. [COLOR=DarkRed][B]Brendan Idol:[/B] Ace, you know what the wrestlers of today lack... They lack heart. You my friend, just showed me loads by trying to continue the match even with you ankle injured. When you're back, and ready to go... I'd like to see who really woulda won this match![/COLOR] [I]Winner - Brendan Idol at 6:56 via forfeit[/I] [I]Second Guessing...[/I] [B]Darryl Devine[/B] was backstage, pacing in the hall outside The Darkness' lockerroom. He looked nervous, despite how ****y he has been as of late. Match # 2 [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/MikeyJames.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/TheCanadianGanster.jpg[/IMG] Former tag team champion and impressive youngster Canadian Gangsta takes on another impressive youngster in Mikey James. High tempo match, with Gangsta duking it out with his fists, and James using his kicks and strikes. This match surprised everyone, when Mikey James ducked a lariat, stopped on a dime, and swung a roundhouse kick to the back of Gangstas head, knocking him out cold, allowing Mikey James to get the victory! [I]Winner- Mikey James at 7:34 via pinfall.[/I] [I] Disgruntled...[/I] James was slowly making his way to the back, and was just about at the curtain when you could hear Canadian Gangsta, who was groggy and dazed in the ring, just getting back up. [COLOR=DarkRed] [B]Canadian Gangsta:[/B] No... No! NO!!!! Mikey James, get back here! You got lucky you little punk... you're not on my level! Not even CLOSE! I am a former World Tag Team Champion... and what are you? A nobody![/COLOR] At this point Mikey James just turns around and walks to the back. [COLOR=DarkRed] [B]Canadian Gangsta:[/B] Hey... HEY! Don't you walk away when I'm talking to you... what are you, scared? YOU GOT LUCKY PUNK![/COLOR] Gangsta throws down the mic and storms off to the back. [I]Perezmania![/I] Frankie Perez is backstage with some fellow workers, Phenomenal E. Flemmy Lemming and Warren Technique, American Elemental (whose mask is covered in some red juices around the mouth of his mask, as he yells out RED SNAPPAH!) They are celebrating Frankies World Title win tonight, but the wars still not over with The Darkness. [COLOR=DarkRed] [B]Frankie Perez:[/B] Eagle... you might as well go by your other name, Plague... because thats all you have been here in 4C, and I am sure that makes you proud.[/COLOR] Perez chuckles. [COLOR=DarkRed][B]Frankie Perez:[/B] But if I were you... I wouldn't be too proud that I got ousted in the first round of the World Title Tournament, then whined and cried about it. You see, you can attack me from behind all you want... because I expect that target to be there. But you better expect retaliation. I'm not gonna sit on my laurels and wait for you to challenge me... thats why I'm callin you out for tonight. Sure tonights a celebration... but just wait until I beat your ass, and claim my World Title.[/COLOR] Perez goes back to the party. Match # 3 [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/JoseThompson.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] This was Powers debut match after he was brought in to ward off The Darkness, and it was pretty good. Nobody thought Thompson would put up as good a fight as he did... but it was a good match and PRP was even quite taken aback. Puerto Rican Power got the win at the 8:58 mark. [I]Winner - Puerto Rican Power via submission at 6:58[/I] [I]Partners...[/I] American Elementals music plays, and he comes out, as vibrant as ever, red juices still covering his mask. He has a mic in hand, and apparently wants to talk to Puerto Rican Power. [COLOR=DarkRed][B]American Elemental:[/B] Welcome... to 4... C... wrestling! Now, everyone knows why you're here... and we are all in for the same cause... but could you just lighten up a bit? I mean, everyone in the back is in party mode and you just sit all alone in your dressing room. What fun is that... you're not even getting an [B]RED SNAPPAH[/B]![/COLOR] PRP looks annoyed. [COLOR=DarkRed][B]American Elemental[/B]: Okay okay okay... but I've got a proposition for you... how would YOU... my man, PortoPower... can I call you PortoPower? Well how would YOU like to be in the [B]WORLDS GREATEST TAG TEAM[/B]![/COLOR] He pauses for a moment... [COLOR=DarkRed] [B]American Elemental[/B]: Oh yeah... thats right, [B]THE POWERFUL ELEMENTS[/B]![/COLOR] PRP just gives him a cold shoulder, and calmly leaves through the crowd, as AE stands there disgruntled. [COLOR=DarkRed][B]American Elemental: REEEEED SNAAAAAAPPPPAH![/B][/COLOR] Crowd gets into a 'Red Snappah' chant as AE leaves to the back. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/AaronMustafa.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/RemmySkye.jpg[/IMG] Typical Joey Poison gimmick from Skye, but the fans still love it. He seems to even be evolving his attire into better lookin, fancier, flashier Joey Poison attire. He gets on the mic before the match. [COLOR=DarkRed][B]Remmy Skye:[/B] Look... Killah, we've faced probably a dozen times whether it be a tag match, or you coming after my 4C Championship last year... and you haven't beaten me. Never. Give it up. I'll beat you this week... and if you wanna get your life partner, Canadian Gangsta, I'll call up my cousin [B]Jack[/B] and have him fly out here to whoop your pedophilic ass! And I can, because I'm [B]POISONOUS BABAY[/B]![/COLOR] This ticked off Killah and he charged Remmy, who was expecting it of course. Two put together a decent match, and the crowd loves Remmy. Killah can really teach the young guys a thing or two, as hes a grizzled veteran. Remmy Skye got the win with the [B]'Shotglass Full Of Mr. Clean'[/B] (because its pretty much poison to drink) which is a Styles Clash. [I]Winner - Joey Poison by pinfall at 6:22.[/I] Match # 4 [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/MeanJeanCattley.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/ShooterSeanDeeley.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/JoshuaTaylor.jpg[/IMG] Was supposed to have a tag team partner... but Taylor said his tag team partner was himself. He said he didn't need anyone, and would prove that here and now. And he did. Taylor rolled up Sean Deeley at 4:54 to get an upset schoolboy win! Cattley nor Deeley expected this at all, and were embarassed as the new team loses in their first match! [I]Winner- Joshua Taylor via pinfall at 4:54[/I] Match # 5 [COLOR=Blue]Best Of Seven Series: Match # 3[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/AmericanElementalB.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/PhenomenalE.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/NevadaNuclear.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/SnapDragon.jpg[/IMG] This match was fun, as Phenomenal E and American Elemental came to have some fun. AE was up 2-0 in this, and Snap Dragon was getting mad at how AE was basically making a fool of him and started taking it to Elemental. Elemental got the hot tag to Phenomenal E and ended up being in the ring with Nevada Nuclear. Snap Dragon and American Elemental were fighting on the outside, and Phenomenal E saw this as his chance, and he hits the 'Simply Phenomenal' shooting star press on Nuclear for the three count, as Snap Dragon tries to slide in but American Elemental pulls him back outside the ring. American Elemental has gone up 3-0 on Snap Dragon... and Dragon didn't even get pinned! [I]Winners- Phenomenal E. and American Elemental at 14:02[/I] Snap Dragon chased after Elemental and Phenomenal E, as they ran away, taunting him as they ran to the back. [I]It's My Title...[/I] Jacob Jett came to the ring after the four competitors had cleared the ringside area. [COLOR=DarkRed][B]Jacob Jett[/B]: You see... even brothers fight now and then. But Darryl Devine... never was, or will be my brother! All he is now, is a roadblock, one that I am going to roll right through. It has been a long time coming, but I will FINALLY be able to get you one on one in this ring... and I will beat the living hell out of you! Darryl Devine is nothing special. He thought he was smart by joining up with The Darkness, and look where it got you? He depends on other people to get the job done for him. I, on the other hand, am still the [B]4C Elite Champion, continuing to get the job done EACH and EVERY night![/B] And thats NOT going to change tonight...[/COLOR] Match # 6 [COLOR=Red][I]Tag Team Championship[/I][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/InsaneMachine.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/PrimalRage.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/WarrenTechnique.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/FlemmyLemming.jpg[/IMG] Technically Flawless, the new team worked great together in the short time they had an actual match. There wasn't really momentum either way, when Insane Machine brought in two chairs and they just began beating down Warren and Flemmy. They lost via DQ but still had their titles... and the message was sent. [I]Winners - Technically Flawless via DQ at 2:34.[/I] [I]The Champion?[/I] Black Eagle was shown backstage, and he had the 4C Championship around his waist. He had a smug look on his face as the members of The Darkness surrounded him, and were joined up with by Insane Machine and Primal Rage. [COLOR=DarkRed][B]Darryl Devine[/B]: Our World Champion, Mr. Black Eagle, would like to inform Mr. Perez that he accepts his challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship match tonight. Not only will he DEFEND his title, but he will get rid of a no good, dirty, scoundrel of a turncoat as well.[/COLOR] Black Eagle has really outdone himself this time, that smug son of a... but I had another surprise in store for him tonight! Match # 7 [COLOR=Red][I]Elite Championship Match[/I][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/DarrylDevine.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/JacobJett.jpg[/IMG] Jett wanted to get right at Devine, but Devine was playing on the defense, backing up, running away, and breaking out of grapples. Jett was really getting upset with this, but the match eventually did begin to pick up, and boy did it pick up. Some high flying moves. Some brawling. Some sick bumps. These guys did it all for that Elite Championship, but Jacob Jett proved he was the better man hitting the '747' twisting phoenix splash to the outside through a table, and rolling Devine in, gets three count! [I]Winner - Jacob Jett at 16:12 via pinfall[/I] Main Event [COLOR=Red][I]4C World Heavyweight Championship Match[/I][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG] And here was my surprise. Puerto Rican Power was going to be the 'enforcing special referee' meaning he refs as he sees fit! This would definitely make The Darkness think twice about interfering, but Black Eagle didn't seem worried at all. Perez really looked good out there, and showed why he is champion. I hope he keeps it up, the kids got a bright future. Surprisingly The Darkness didn't show up all match... which was wierd. Black Eagle got fed up and went outside and got a chair. Puerto Rican Power warned him, but all of a sudden he clutches his face, seeming to get something in the eye! Black Eagle blasts an unsuspecting Perez with the chair and falls on Perez. PRP makes the count, and this one is over, Black Eagle is the new World Champion. [B]Wait, wha... NO! [/B] Frankie Perez kicks out!!! Black Eagle goes for the pin again, and this time Puerto Rican Power kicks it up a notch and goes for the fast count, but Perez kicks out again! PRP and Eagle can't believe it! And the fans can't believe, and don't understand why PRP is aligning himself with Black Eagle which gets this match drowned out by boos. Perez is woozy, and can barely stand, blood gushing from his head from the chairshot, and Black Eagle looks like hes going to finish him off with The New Jersey Turnpike, when Perez kicks him in the midsection and hits a michinoku driver! [B]Perez was playing possum![/B] Perez gets ontop of Eagle and locks in the[B] P-Clutch [/B] (cattle mutilation)!!! All of a sudden though... PRP has a problem with his other eye now and goes out to the announce table and asks Terry Smith the announcer for some eyedrops... while in the middle of the ring [B]Black Eagle is tapping out!!![/B] [B]Snap Dragon, Nuclear and the rest of the crew [/B] run down, and break the hold, beating down Perez some more, about a minute of this goes on, before [B]Phenomenal E, Warren Technique, Flemmy Lemming, Jacob Jett, Remmy Skye and Brendan Idol[/B] all make their ways down to fend them off!!! [B]American Elemental [/B] comes from the crowd, and his a plancha on Puerto Rican Power, through the announce table from the top rope as he didn't even see him coming! Perez is down, and barely moving, but the ring manages to get cleared out as the brawling occurs on the outside, with just Perez and Eagle in the ring now. 4C official [B]Andy Gordy[/B] has ran down and is now on duty, when Black Eagle picks up the chair and nails Perez right between the eyes, dropping him cold. Andy Gordy calls for the bell, DQing Black Eagle, and Black Eagle looks around not knowing thats going on. I'm guessing he still thought [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B] was reffing the match as he didn't see him get taken out! The gang slides into the ring and an exhausted Eagle high tails it and meets up with The Darkness on the outside, looking pissed off, and still somewhat confused. Perez is picked up by the boys, and helped stand, as Phenomenal E. straps the title around his waist as the show closes! [I]Winner- Frankie Perez at 18:44 via DQ[/I] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG] 4C World Champion... Frankie Perez [/CENTER]

[CENTER]I don't know how... I have no idea, how Frankie Perez did it. Black Eagle and The Darkness had the upper hand, and outsmarted us again. I confronted Puerto Rican Power, and asked him what the hell he was doing out there? I was paying him to do a job, and he wasn't doing it. All he had to say to me, was 'theres always more money to be made'. So Eagle had paid him off. I don't know how he knew PRP was going to be involved in the show... maybe he just had a hunch. But despite that... despite interference by The Darkness, and the crooked reffing of PRP, Frankie Perez prevailed. Its like it was his destiny... his fate or something. With the odds so stacked against him... I couldn't see how it was possible he prevail. But he did. He showed heart and determination. Something that Black Eagle lacks. Black Eagle had tried to screw 4C Wrestling... and Frankie Perez gave him the middle finger. Not on his watch. Not with something he is working so hard to build. So Eagle... you better have more than that if you wish to topple my juggernaut... Frankie Perez! [/CENTER]

[CENTER]Card for [SIZE=2]4C Presents... Best Of The Best[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/NevadaNuclear.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/PhenomenalE.jpg[/IMG] In our Main Event, Frankie Perez and Phenomenal E. will take on Black Eagle and Nevada Nuclear of The Darkness. Should be a brutal, exciting match! [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/FlemmyLemming.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/WarrenTechnique.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] I decided that Puerto Rican Power shouldn't get too do as he pleases. He shouldn't get to cross me, just because he feels like it, so I will let the team of Technically Flawless, Warren Technique and Flemmy Lemming have their way with him. Suffice to say the 4C locker room isn't too happy with him selling out. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/SnapDragon.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] The [B]Best Of Seven Series[/B], is 3-0 for American Elemental, but one must wonder how accurate this is, when last week, neither Snap Dragon or Elemental were involved in the match, when Phenomenal E. pinned Nuclear, giving Elemental the decision. This week however... Elemental has chosen the stipulation to be a RED SNAPPER on a pole match. Nobody knows WHAT to expect from this. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/RemmySkye.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/ErikStrong.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/InsaneMachine.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/PrimalRage.jpg[/IMG] The new team aptly named [B]'Legends Among Men'[/B] will gain a shot at the 4C Tag Team Championships. Erik Strong claims to be the son of wrestling legend [B]'Sam Strong'[/B] saying wrestling, and greatness run in his veins. And we all know about the recent persona of Remmy Skye, thinking he is [B]former 4C World Champion Joey Poison[/B], 4C's 'Original Icon' and legend within the confines of the small Ontario gymnasium. They will take on reigning champions, Insane Machine and Primal Rage, RAGE Against The MACHINE! [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/JoshuaTaylor.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/JacobJett.jpg[/IMG] Last week [B]Joshua Taylor[/B] defeated two men, Mean Jean Cattley and Shooter Sean Deeley in a handi-cap match by surprise roll-up, and so, is being granted an [B]Elite Championship[/B] match, for defeating two men simultaneously. Jacob Jett is the only reigning and defending Elite Champion to date, and has looked strong night in and night out. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/ShooterSeanDeeley.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/MeanJeanCattley.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/AaronMustafa.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/TheCanadianGanster.jpg[/IMG] After Deeley and Cattley both started off their singles careers well here in 4C wrestling (Cattley made it to the semi-finals of the 4C World Title Tournament even) they were upset last month by Joshua Taylor. This week they will take on a real tag team, as they face former tag champs, [B]Thug Life![/B] Can this unit exist as a tag team, or will they experience technical difficulties like they did the prior event? [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/MikeyJames.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/BrendanIdol_alt.jpg[/IMG] Mikey James is hot off a win over Canadian Gangsta last month, and the event before that scored the victory in a six man tag match. Brendan Idol has consistently been at the top of 4C, and has been out their fighting the good fight against The Darkness night in, and night out. Should be a momentum clash, to see whose momentum will run right through the others. I will also be unveiling the Top 5 Contenders for both singles titles, which will be updated accordingly after every event, and the Top 3 Contenders for the tag team titles. More than one person may be in the top contenders for all titles, except if you already are in possession of a title. [B]Top 5 Contenders - Frankie Perez - 4C World Champion[/B] [B]American Elemental [/B] - With two consecutive wins over Snap Dragon, and the 'W' in the tag match with Phenomenal E. last week, Elemental finds himself in top form. [B]Phenomenal E.[/B] - Almost took Perez to a 30 minute draw at DESTINY, and scoring the pin over Nevada Nuclear in the tag match last week keeps him high on the list. [B]Remmy Skye [/B] - Got to the semi-finals in the World Title Tournament, and got a solid win over former tag team champion Hardkore Killah last month, earning him a spot. [B]Black Eagle[/B] - Love him or hate him his only recent loss is to the Champion himself, Frankie Perez. [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] - Had an impressive debut against Joss Thompson last week, and his track record is what got him this decision. Time will tell if he can keep it, lose it, or move it higher. [U]JUST MISSED[/U] [I]Warren Technique just missed the Top 5 Contenders list.[/I] [B]Top 5 Contenders - Jacob Jett - Elite Championship[/B] [B]Joshua Taylor [/B] - Scoring the victory over two men at once earns him top spot. [B]Brendan Idol[/B] - Quickly making a name for himself in 4C wrestling as a hardworker who will do what it takes to get the job done in the ring. [B]Darryl Devine[/B] - Solid wins, with a victory over current Elite Champion Jacob Jett in the World Title Tournament. [B]Mikey James [/B] - Win over Canadian Gangsta last week puts him in contention. [B]Flemmy Lemming[/B] - Solid start in 4C, will see what he can do. Rounds out the contention list with nothing noteworthy, but nothing holding him back either. [B]Top 3 Contenders - RAGE Against The MACHINE - 4C Tag Team Champions[/B] Technically Flawless (Lemming/Technique) After they won via DQ over the champs they will recieve a shot at the winner of the title match this weekend. [B]Thug Life[/B] - (Killah/Gangsta) Former Champions who have still stayed strong. [B] Dark Rayne[/B]- Basically the only other team with anything noteable, as The Mean Shooters lost too one man alone... so of course they will stay out for now. MORE MATCHES TO BE ADDED - CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE - NO REUNDS! [/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][COLOR=Red][SIZE=3][FONT=Century Gothic]4C Presents... Best Of The Best![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] What a show we had lined up. People had been buzzing about the new Top 5 contention lists, and what that means for the level of competetion within 4C. It meant you had to be the best, to get a shot at the best. Tonight, we would see the Top 5 begin to shape even more. Our first match of the night, could have huge ramifications on the [B]Elite Championship [/B] standings... [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/MikeyJames.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/BrendanIdol_alt.jpg[/IMG] Both men wrestled their typical styles. Mikey James with his never say die, chop and kick you til your red attitude, and Brendan Idols 'no fear' mentallity. The finish came when Canadian Gangsta came down and hit Mikey James with a superkick, and left the ring right away, causing Brendan Idol to get DQed. Idol helped Mikey to his feet, and was pissed off that Canadian Gangsta cost him the match... [B]Winner - Mikey James via DQ [/b] [I] An Explanation...[/I] Canadian Gangsta was shown backstage with his mentor and tag team partner, Hardkore Killah. He said that Mikey James beating him was a fluke a month ago, and he just flat out, laid him out. He said if it weren't for that 'lucky kick' that Mikey James connected with, [B]CANADIAN GANGSTA [/B] would be in contention for the Elite Championship... [I]An Arrival...[/I] Cameras were on hand earlier in the night to witness Frankie Perez make his way into the arena. He was smiling, and looked carefree, which one would not think he would be with Black Eagle and The Darkness around every corner. Our next match saw the new team of [B]'The Mean Shooters'[/B] (hey, they chose the name, not me) against the ever wiley team, [B]Thug Life.[/B] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/MeanJeanCattley.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/ShooterSeanDeeley.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/TheCanadianGanster.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/AaronMustafa.jpg[/IMG] Match was going on, going back and forth, when from the back we see Mikey James and Brendan Idol walking down. Canadian Gangsta was facing off with Sean Deeley, and didn't notice them. Mikey begins to run at the ring, but Idol grabs him and stops him, pulling him in and whispering something in his ear. They nod heads, and charge the ring, going after Canadian Gangsta... but as they get to him, Gangsta, who is surprised flinches, and Idol and James both give him the finger before going and 'weakly' attacking Sean Deeley in the ring and Jean Cattley who was on the apron. As soon as their work was done, they left the ring and made their way up the ramp, taunting Gangsta on their way. [B]Winners - The Mean Shooters (Sean Deeley/Jean Cattley) via DQ[/B] [I]Ticked Off[/I] Gangsta got a mic in the ring, and began yelling to the back that they were dead. He said next week, Thug Life would take on Mikey James and Brendan Idol in a mo disqualification match. Whether they liked it... or [B]not![/B] [I]Indifferent[/I] Darryl Devine came to the ring, and said that he should be Elite Champion, not Jacob Jett. He said it was a regular singles match. Not a hardcore match. Not a no disqualification match. The table never should have been used by Jacob Jett! Darryl Devine said if he wanted to play that way... then why didn't he put his title back up for grabs... [B]Falls Count Anywhere?[/B] Devine then took a seat with Terry Smith for commentary as Joshua Taylor made his way to the ring. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/JoshuaTaylor.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/JacobJett.jpg[/IMG] Joshua Taylor, who had been unimpressive and boring until last week, put on a great match with Jacob Jett, but Jett showed why he is the longest reigning champion in 4C wrestling, as he gets the win with the [B]'747'[/B] twisting phoenix splash. Darryl Devine, picked up Jetts title which was placed on the announce table as Jett was having his arm raised, and kissed it, before tossing it in the ring to Jett. [B]Winner - Jacob Jett via pinfall at 11:21.[/B] [I] RED SNAPPAH![/I] American Elemental was backstage, explaining to referee Andy Gordy exactly what a 'Red Snappah on a pole' match is. There would be two poles, with red snappers (fish) on them. If you could get one, you could beat your opponent with it, and not get disqualified. Pinfall or submission to win. We all know however, that is not the kind of red snapper, that AE loves. [I]Friends...[/I] Backstage we see Frankie Perez lacing his boots, and Phenomenal E. taping his wrists as they get ready for their tag team match against The Darkness. Both looked focused and determined. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/InsaneMachine.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/PrimalRage.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/ErikStrong.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/RemmySkye.jpg[/IMG] Crowd absolutely LOVED this team. Skye came out, dressed like Poison, but the best was seeing the smaller, Erik Strong come out to Sam Strongs music, in Sam Strong attire. Both men played to the crowd, and said tonight, their 'great careers' would continue as they capture tag team gold. Insane Machine and Primal Rage however, just came to fight, and ended up getting DQed for using weapons and walking out on the match again, citing they want a challenge, not 4C's throw-up. [B]Winners- Erik Strong and Remmy Skye via DQ[/B] I couldn't believe it, 4 matches and 3 had already ended via disqualification. [I]Worried???[/I] Puerto Rican Power was asked to comment on being put in a handicap match against Technically Flawless? He said he comes to the ring to beat people up. Hes got a chance to beat two people up at once, so hes happy. Fair enough. [COLOR=Blue]Best Of Seven Series - Match # 4 (American Elemental leads 3-0)[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/AmericanElementalB.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/SnapDragon.jpg[/IMG] Was basically a singles match until Elemental made a sprint for the corner and grabbed the red snapper. It was raw, and wet and gross, and he began slapping Snap Dragon across the chest, which got 'WHOOS' from the crowd. Finish saw Elemental get Snap Dragon in a camel clutch, but he had the raw red snapper in front of Dragons mouth and nose, which made Dragon tap almost instantly. American Elemental had beaten Snap Dragon 4-0 in the Best Of Seven Series! [B]Winner - American Elemental via submission at 14:22[/B] [I] Insane Rage[/I] Here is where Snap Dragon lost it. As American Elemental was celebrating he nailed him from behind, sending AE off and over the turnbuckle to the floor, landing on the top of his head!!!! Fans were scared here as Elemental wasn't moving. Snap Dragon didn't care. He went and got a chair, and went to pick up Elemental, but he was out cold, all he was was dead weight. Primal Rage and Insane Machine came running down, and they picked him up. Snap Dragon cracked him right between the eyes, and he would have collapsed had he not be being held up by Machine and Rage. Snap Dragon had a better idea however. He wanted to unmask AE... but [B]4C World Champion Frankie Perez and Phenomenal E. [/B] came running down, chairs in hand to make the save and run off The Darkness! American Elemental walked out with help from Phenomenal E. and Frankie Perez after a few minutes of rest. Crowd gave him a respectable ovation, as the blood was seeping through his mask. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/WarrenTechnique.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/FlemmyLemming.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] Was a typical handi-cap, tag team vs. big man match. Puerto Rican Power was impressive but couldn't beat the odds. Puerto Rican Power was pinned by Warren Technique at 7:45. [B]Winners - Technically Flawless via pinfall at 7:45.[/B] [I]What Gives...[/I] After the match, Puerto Rican Power, got jumped from behind by Nevada Nuclear. Nuclear said that was a message from Black Eagle and The Darkness for not getting the job done. Technique and Lemming watched as the beating took place, and walked up the ramp not helping PRP... [COLOR=Red][SIZE=3][FONT=Courier New]Main Event[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/PhenomenalE.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/theunholyicon/TEWcharacters/NevadaNuclear.jpg[/IMG] Was a good match. Everyone was on the edge of their seats expecting mayhem and madness, but the match was clean and well wrestled. In a shocker of the night though, Nevada Nuclear hit Phenomenal E. with the 'Hiroshima' (powerbomb) and Black Eagle called for the tag, hitting the [B]'Black Plague'[/B] 450 splash, for the pin. Frankie Perez saw only about 3-4 minutes of action in this near 20 minute contest. [B]Winners - Nevada Nuclear and Black Eagle via pinfall at 18:59.[/B] Perez and Eagle had a staredown, Perez not backing down, and Black Eagle claiming he was coming for his title. The fists began flying and Nuclear and Phenomenal E. got involved just as quickly. Down from the ramp, almost on que, came [B]Primal Rage, Darryl Devine, Insane Machine and Snap Dragon.[/B] But not too far behind them were [B]Remmy Skye, Flemmy Lemming, Warren Technique, Jacob Jett... and AMERICAN ELEMENTAL![/B] But, as this was going on, [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] got into the ring and began beating, and tossing anyone and everyone out of the ring. As the smoke settled Puerto Rican Power stood triumphantly in the middle of the ring. Alone... The Darkness retreated up the ramp as the loyal 4C combatants checked up on eachother near the announce table... [/CENTER]

Archived