WWE: Change of Direction

It was previously announced that Vince McMahon has met with the board of WWE Inc. and has noticed the decline in interest in the wrestling product, more specifically, WWE. Therefore he has announced the WWE will be releasing some stars and gaining some fresh talent. There will also be a fresh draft going into the next pay per view, Judgment Day.

Vincent Kennedy McMahon: After talking with the board of trustees in the WWE, and talking to other company owners in the wrestling industry, we have agreed upon trades to freshen the WWE product. We have let go some top stars to gain some fresh talent who I think can make an impact in the WWE.

QUICK BITS OF WHAT HAS HAPPENED

WWE has come to terms on releasing: Batista, Tommy Dreamer, Jamie Noble, Jim Duggan, and several other employees. We wish them the best in the future. More releases are expected.

WWE has come to an agreement to cancel WWE Superstars.

WWE has come to an agreement to extend ECW to 2 full hours.

WWE has brought back the Cruiserweight Title and will be defended on all brands, similar to the WWE Tag Team Titles.

WWE has come to agreement terms to a written contract with: Bryan Danielson, Jay Lethal, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, AJ Styles, and Sting.

WWE is now running 3 full brands, with their own championship belt, superstars, and stories.

WWE hopes to freshen things up and let new wrestlers become superstars.

RAW COMING UP.... (matches announced shortly)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="phenomenon" data-cite="phenomenon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="22711" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> WWE has come to an agreement to extend ECW to 2 full hours.</p><p> </p><p> WWE has brought back the Cruiserweight Title and will be defended on all brands, similar to the WWE Tag Team Titles.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Two pieces of wonderful news, IMO!!! You have a reader in me!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="phenomenon" data-cite="phenomenon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="22711" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It was previously announced that Vince McMahon has met with the board of WWE Inc. and has noticed the decline in interest in the wrestling product, more specifically, WWE. Therefore he has announced the WWE will be releasing some stars and gaining some fresh talent. There will also be a fresh draft going into the next pay per view, Judgment Day.<p> </p><p> <strong>Vincent Kennedy McMahon:</strong> After talking with the board of trustees in the WWE, and talking to other company owners in the wrestling industry, we have agreed upon trades to freshen the WWE product. We have let go some top stars to gain some fresh talent who I think can make an impact in the WWE.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>QUICK BITS OF WHAT HAS HAPPENED</strong></p><p> </p><p> WWE has come to terms on releasing: <strong>Batista</strong>, Tommy Dreamer, Jamie Noble, Jim Duggan, and several other employees. We wish them the best in the future. More releases are expected.</p><p> </p><p> WWE has come to an agreement to cancel WWE Superstars.</p><p> </p><p> WWE has come to an agreement to extend ECW to 2 full hours.</p><p> </p><p> WWE has brought back the Cruiserweight Title and will be defended on all brands, similar to the WWE Tag Team Titles.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>WWE has come to agreement terms to a written contract with: Bryan Danielson, Jay Lethal, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, AJ Styles, and Sting.</strong></p><p> </p><p> WWE is now running 3 full brands, with their own championship belt, superstars, and stories. </p><p> </p><p> WWE hopes to freshen things up and let new wrestlers become superstars.</p><p> </p><p> RAW COMING UP.... (matches announced shortly)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ill give this a go</p><p> </p><p> but those things have really turned me off this already</p><p> </p><p> Good Luck</p>

I will check this out as well, I for one am happy Batista is gone and like some of the new signings except for Sting. Did you get Shelley and the rest of the TNA signings fairly or was that something you set pre-game?Also another question is are you going to do another draft after wwe just finished one or are you just refering to the latter

<p>Ok you have a reader, I will give my predictions for the first show and good luck with this man</p><p> </p><p>

The Bella Twins vs.<strong> Beth Phoenix & Maryse</strong></p><p>

The two biggest heels in the diva division wont lose to two diva's who are not even regular in ring competitors.</p><p> </p><p>

Mr. Kennedy vs. Cody Rhodes</p><p>

This is Kennedy's return match so I would guess that he gets the win here but I also see some post match antics from Rhodes and the Legacy </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Big Show</strong> vs. Carlito</p><p>

Big Show will get the win with this one but I hope that their is some kind of story coming out of this because neither men need to be jobbed. So I hope a tag team gets involved in this match to cost Carlito the match or Cena causes the DQ win.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shawn Michaels</strong> vs. Ted Dibiase</p><p>

Randy Orton needs a new challenger for the title a Judgement Day with Batista gone so I see HBK getting the win here starting a feud with Legacy</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Randy Orton </strong>vs. MVP</p><p>

Legacy interfernce gets Orton the win and after the match Shawn Michaels makes the save furthering the feud that I expect with Legacy</p>

Archived