North of the Border Pro Wrestling. Journey to the top!

NOTBPW Province Championship Match

Ronnie V. Pain vs. Barry Kingman ©

I have always wanted to ask you: How did you manage to get Ronnie V. Pain?

NOTBPW Tag Team Championship Match

The Fighting Irish (Jason O’Conner and Crockett Tubbs) vs. The McWade Brothers (Dean and Dallas McWade) ©

NOTBPW Women’s Championship Match

Tamara McFly vs. Joanne Rodriguez vs. Wanda Fish ©

This should do good ratings for you as all these women are solid workers.

Dark Angel vs. Tim Westybrook

NOTBPW Canadian Championship Match

Shane Nelson vs. Owen Love ©

I really like Shane Nelson (I was about to sign him in my diary but his pop in USA was to low) but Owen Love is the man.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BUMP!

Just bumping this so if anyone else wants to make predictions for my next show they have the chance to. The shows results will likely be posted sometime on Thursday Night. I would normally do it on wednesday but I have a final at 8:45 in the Thursday Fricken Morning so that's why I will be posting it on Thursday.

TakerNGN74

I would normally do it on wednesday but I have a final at 8:45 in the Thursday Fricken Morning so that's why I will be posting it on Thursday.

TakerNGN74

Man I don't miss those early morning exams. All though with the economy being so bad now, I wish I was still in college, instead of looking for a job.

NOTBPW Championship Wrestling

Wednesday Week 1 August 2010 Live on Pay Per View

Waterloo University Arena (Ontario) – 5,000

Match 1

Frankie Dee vs. Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon defeated Frankie Dee in 4:03 by pinfall with a Northern Neckbreaker.

Road Agent Notes

Frankie Dee was really off his game tonight. The crowd were totally turned off by having a match between jobbers on the show. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Frankie Dee is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: F+

Match 2

Craig Green vs. Gentleman Jim King

Craig Green defeated Gentleman Jim King in 15:36 by pinfall with a VIP Pass.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match Rating: D-

Match 3

Ronnie V. Pain vs. Barry Kingman ©

Barry Kingman defeated Ronnie V. Pain in 16:18 by pinfall with a Black Out. Barry Kingman makes defense number 8 of his NOTBPW Province title.

Road Agent Notes

Ronnie V. Pain was exhausted by the end. The match was too long given who was involved. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Ronnie V. Pain is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: E+

Match 4

R.K. Hayes vs. Jon Jetson

Jon Jetson defeated R.K. Hayes in 16:27 by pinfall.

Road Agent Notes

R.K. Hayes was visibly tiring toward the end. Jon Jetson was exhausted by the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. R.K. Hayes is improving in Performance skills. Jon Jetson is improving in Performance skills.

Match 5

The Fighting Irish (Crockett Tubbs and Jason O’Conner) vs. The McWade Brothers (Dean and Dallas McWade) ©

The McWade Brothers defeated The Fighting Irish in 16:15 when Dallas McWade defeated Crockett Tubbs by pinfall with a Murder On the Mountain. The McWade Brothers make defense number 3 of their NOTBPW Tag Team titles.

Road Agent Notes

Dallas McWade was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The performance of Dean McWade stood out as being good.

Match Rating: D

Match 6

Joanne Rodriguez vs. Tamara McFly vs. Wanda Fish ©

Wanda Fish defeated Joanne Rodriguez and Tamara McFly in 9:41 when Wanda Fish defeated Joanne Rodriguez by pinfall with a Dish Of The Day. Wanda Fish makes defense number 13 of her NOTBPW Women’s title.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Tamara McFly is improving in Performance skills.

Match 7

Dark Angel vs. Tim Westybrook

Dark Angel defeated Tim Westybrook in 28:03 by pinfall with a Descent Into Hell.

Road Agent Notes

Dark Angel and Tim Westybrook just don't click at all, and it showed in their performances. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match Rating: D+

Main Event – Match 8

Shane Nelson vs. Owen Love ©

Owen Love defeated Shane Nelson in 27:37 by pinfall with a Love Gun. Owen Love makes defense number 20 of his NOTBPW Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Owen Love looked good out there.

Match Rating: C

Final Show Rating: C-

Notes: I think this show might have actually hurt our popularity overall.

Last Night’s NOTBPW Championship Wrestling

North Of The Border Pro Wrestling held NOTBPW Championship Wrestling last night in Waterloo University Arena, and drew 5,000 fans. The feedback has been decent although hardly spectacular.

Incident Report

Craig Prince was the focal point of a backstage incident when he started spreading rumors about Barry Kingman, almost leading to a fist fight between the two. As his employer, you now have to choose how to deal with Craig Prince.

Action taken: Fatherly Approach

Response: Craig Prince, “Understood.”

There is now only one month remaining on the contract of Gregg Boone. As a result NOTBPW have contacted him about renewing his contract.

Canada 1-Choice Reject Extension

Canada 1-Choice have rejected your request to extend the agreement between you, as they feel that you don’t draw enough interest in the areas that they broadcast to.

The Contract of Gregg Boone has been renewed for a further nine months.

Due to the fact that Canada 1-Choice have rejected the request that NOTBPW made to extend their contract. NOTBPW have sent proposals to North American Prime Select, Pay Per View Services, Premier Pay CAN-TV, Public Access Select, and U-Demand Canada in hopes that a network will be willing to pick them up.

Prediction Key

BHK1978: 5 out of 5 correct!

NOTBPW Championship Wrestling Preview Week 2 August 2010

Hello once again NOTBPW Wrestling fans Tommy London here to talk about some of the things you can expect to see on the upcoming edition of Championship Wrestling.

NOTBPW Championship Wrestling for week 2 will emanate live from Molson Palais Des Sports in Quebec Canada and boy do we have a show for you. Let’s get down to business and let everyone know what we have in store for you this coming week.

In The First Match of the evening you will see NOTBPW newcomer Frankie Dee take on Stevie Grayson. Will Frankie Dee be able to make up for the loss he suffered last week at the hands of Canadian Dragon. Or will Stevie Grayson put the second loss on the record of Frankie Dee in just two weeks.

In Women's Action you will see NOTBPW Women's Champion step into the ring when she does battle with Emma Bitch. Bitch has been NOTBPW Women's Champion in the past so can she reclaim her top spot in the women's division or will Wanda Fish prove to be too much for Bitch to overcome.

The Third Match will have the NOTBPW Province Championship at stake as NOTBPW Province Champion Barry Kingman goes one on one with The Wizard of Ottawa. Will The Wizard be able to dethrone Barry Kingman and take his title or will Barry Kingman make yet another successful title defense.

The next match is between Jumbo Jackson and his opponent for the night Ronnie V. Pain. Will Jackson be able to beat Pain or will Pain come out on top.

Stink takes on Sayeed Ali, Sayeed Ali proved just a few weeks ago that he can hang with the big times as he was given a shot at Owen Love and the NOTBPW Canadian Title. Will Sayeed be able to mount some sort of Momentum against Stink and eventually find himself in the title picture once again. Or will Stink prove to be too big of a challenge for Ali to overcome.

Gentleman Jim King take on R.K. Hayes, will The Gentleman be able to beat Hayes or is there a homicide bomb in the near future of King.

Also Shane Nelson is scheduled to take on Jon Jetson, Shane Nelson found himself getting a title shot against Owen Love last week and although he came up short he put in a great showing. Will Nelson be able to beat Jon Jetson or will Jon Jetson get the one up on Nelson.

In a huge triple threat tag team match with the NOTBPW Tag Team Titles at stake The Champions The McWade Brothers take on The Kelowna Playaz and The Fighting Irish. Will The McWades be able to stay on top of the tag team division or will one of the other two teams be able to capture the NOTBPW Tag Team Titles.

Finally in the main event, the NOTBPW Canadian Championship will be at stake as champion Owen Love finds himself with two challengers in Tim Westyrbook and Dark Angel. Since Owen Love doesn't have to be pinned to lose the match and the title, will Owen Love be able to surpass these odds or will we see a new champion this Wednesday Night Live on Pay Per View.

Well fans that does it for this weeks preview so like I usually say I will see you all this Wednesday at the Molson Palais Des Sports in Quebec Canada. Don't Miss it.

Those matches again are

Frankie Dee vs. Stevie Grayson

Emma Bitch vs. Wanda Fish ©

The Wizard of Ottawa vs. Barry Kingman ©

Jumbo Jackson vs. Ronnie V. Pain

Stink vs. Sayeed Ali

Gentleman Jim King vs. R.K. Hayes

Shane Nelson vs. Jon Jetson

The Kelowna Playaz vs. The Fighting Irish vs. The McWade Brothers ©

Finally

Tim Westybrook vs. Dark Angel vs. Owen Love ©

OOC: Make your predictions after that I will post the results so like I always say Get Predicting.

This is a tough one to pick. However, I will go with my gut and say Ronnie.

Stink vs. Sayeed Ali

Now I am a big fan of Stink but he has no chance against Sayeed

Well I am going to say as great as Owen Love has been for you, maybe it is time for someone else to have a run with the title. And that person is going to be...Dark Angel! Watch me be wrong...

This is a tough one to pick. However, I will go with my gut and say Ronnie.

Stink vs. Sayeed Ali

Now I am a big fan of Stink but he has no chance against Sayeed

Well I am going to say as great as Owen Love has been for you, maybe it is time for someone else to have a run with the title. And that person is going to be...Dark Angel! Watch me be wrong...

He Wouldn't get rid of one of his biggest draws as Champion, especially to Dark Angel, Owen Love is far too good for that.

Stink vs. Sayeed Ali

Finally

Wednesday Week 2 August 2010 Live on Pay Per View

Molson Palais Des Sports (Quebec) – 5,000

Match 1

Stevie Grayson defeated Frankie Dee in 6:19 by pinfall.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Stevie Grayson is improving in Technical skills.

Match 2

Wanda Fish defeated Emma Bitch in 9:41 by pinfall with a Dish Of The Day. Wanda Fish makes defense number 14 of her NOTBPW Women’s title.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match 3

Barry Kingman defeated The Wizard Of Ottawa in 15:35 by pinfall with a Black Out. Barry Kingman makes defense number 9 of his NOTBPW Province title.

Road Agent Notes

The Wizard Of Ottawa was exhausted by the end. The match was too long given who was involved. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Barry Kingman came out of the match looking good. This match brought the crowd's mood down. The Wizard Of Ottawa is improving in Performance skills.

Match 4

Jumbo Jackson defeated Ronnie V. Pain in 12:07 by pinfall with a Jumbo Avalanche.

Road Agent Notes

Ronnie V. Pain was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Ronnie V. Pain is improving in Technical skills. Ronnie V. Pain is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: E

Match 5

Stink vs. Sayeed Ali

Sayeed Ali defeated Stink in 12:16 by pinfall with a G.B.H. Driver.

Road Agent Notes

Stink was visibly tiring toward the end. Stink and Sayeed Ali don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match 6

R.K. Hayes defeated Gentleman Jim King in 16:07 by pinfall with a Homicide Bomb.

Road Agent Notes

R.K. Hayes was visibly tiring toward the end. Gentleman Jim King and R.K. Hayes have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. R.K. Hayes is improving in Performance skills.

Match 7

Jon Jetson defeated Shane Nelson in 15:55 by pinfall.

Road Agent Notes

Jon Jetson was exhausted by the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Jon Jetson is improving in Performance skills.

Match 8

The Fighting Irish (Jason O’Conner and Crockett Tubbs) vs. The Kelowna Playaz (Craig Green and Gregg Boone) vs. The McWade Brothers (Dean and Dallas McWade) ©

The McWade Brothers defeated The Fighting Irish and The Kelowna Playaz in 13:33; the order of elimination was The Fighting Irish first, and finally The Kelowna Playaz. The McWade Brothers make defense number 4 of their NOTBPW Tag Team titles.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The performance of Dean McWade stood out as being good. Craig Green is improving in Technical skills.

Main Event – Match 9

Dark Angel vs. Tim Westybrook vs. Owen Love ©

Dark Angel defeated Owen Love and Tim Westybrook in 28:24 when Dark Angel defeated Tim Westybrook by pinfall with a Descent Into Hell. Dark Angel wins the NOTBPW Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality lifted the match.

Final Show Rating: C-

Last Night’s NOTBPW Championship Wrestling

North Of The Border Pro Wrestling held NOTBPW Championship Wrestling last night in Molson Palais Des Sports, and drew 5,000 fans. The feedback has been decent although hardly spectacular.

Incident Report

Clarence Garcia was the focal point of a backstage incident when he started spreading rumors about Jason O’Conner, almost leading to a fist fight between the two. As his employer, you now have to choose how to deal with Clarence Garcia.

Action Taken: Fatherly Approach

Response: Clarence Garcia, “I’ll try and not let it happen again.”

Pay Per View Services Reject Negotiations

Pay Per View Services has rejected your request for negotiations as you are already in a deal with one of their rivals.

Premier Pay CAN-TV Reject Negotiations

Premier Pay CAN-TV has rejected your request for negotiations as you are already in a deal with one of their rivals.

North American Prime Select Reject Negotiations

North American Prime Select have rejected your request for negotiations as you are already in a deal with one of their rivals.

Public Access Select Reject Negotiations

Public Access Select have rejected your request for negotiations as you are already in a deal with one of their rivals.

U-Demand Canada Reject Negotiations

U-Demand Canada has rejected your request for negotiations as you are already in a deal with one of their rivals.

There is now only one month remaining on the contract of R.K. Hayes as a result NOTBPW have contacted him about renewing his contract.

Prediction Key

BHK1978: 7 out of 9 predictions correct

Marcel Fromage: 7 out of 9 predictions correct

OOC: I would like to personally thank Marcel Fromage for using the oppertunity to be a first time predictor on my dynasty. Also as Always I can't say thank you enough to BHK1978 who has predicted almost all my shows since I started posting previews for predictions. Thanks Guys!

NOTBPW Championship Wrestling Preview Week 3 August 2010

Hello ladies and gentleman Tommy London here to talk about some of the things you can expect to see this coming Wednesday live on pay per view as NOTBPW presents another exciting edition of Championship Wrestling. This upcoming edition of Championship Wrestling will be held from Waterloo University Arena in Ontario Canada and here is what’s on tap for the evening.

The first match that you will see this Wednesday night will be Tim Westybrook taking on Shane Nelson. Shane is fairly new to NOTBPW so how will he fair against a veteran in Tim Westybrook. It will be interesting to see how this match plays out and who walks away with their hand held high.

The NOTBPW Women’s Championship will be on the line in the second match of the evening as champion Wanda Fish takes on challenger Joanne Rodriguez. Will Wanda be able to continue her reign or will Joanne have something in mind that will bring her a victory and the championship gold.

Gentleman Jim King takes on Jon Jetson, which one of these two men will gain the upper hand in the match and more important than that the victory.

The NOTBPW Province Championship is on the line as defending NOTBPW Province champion Barry Kingman looks to put another win on his resume when he goes one on one with challenger Gregg Boone. Will Kingman be able to do just that or will Gregg Boone sneak in a win.

In the co-main event of the evening, former NOTBPW Champion Owen Love goes one on one with one half of the McWade Brothers in Dallas McWade. Will Owen Love be able to win this match and continue his journey back towards getting another shot at Dark Angel and the NOTBPW Canadian Championship. Or will Dallas McWade put an end to Owens hopes and dreams all together with a win over Love.

Finally in the main event of the evening the NOTBPW Canadian Championship will be on the line as the other half of the McWade Brothers Dean McWade looks to make Dark Angel a footnote as champion. Will Dark Angel be able to get though his first defense of the NOTBPW Canadian Championship or will Dean McWade do the unthinkable and end the reign of Dark Angel as champion faster than it started.

All this and so much more this Wednesday Night live on Pay Per View from the Waterloo University Arena in Ontario Canada. If you haven’t done so already I highly suggest getting your tickets because you haven’t experienced and NOTBPW event until you have done so live. For now I am Tommy London saying good night and I will see you at the matches.

Those Matches again are

Tim Westybrook vs. Shane Nelson

Joanne Rodriguez vs. Wanda Fish ©

Gentleman Jim King vs. Jon Jetson

Gregg Boone vs. Barry Kingman ©

Dallas McWade vs. Owen Love

Finally

Dean McWade vs. Dark Angel ©

OOC: Predictions as always are welcome, so if you wan't to go ahead. After a few people have made their predictions I will post the results so get predicting!

Not a fan of either of these two so I will go with Jim.

Owen needs a win after a tough loss.

Finally

One of the McWade jobbers getting a match against the new champ. Well of course Dean is going to lose.:D

Westybrook needs to look strong, especially with the current roster as it is

Fish is a good champ and I prefer her to J-Ro anyway

Jetson has been picking up some notable wins in the past couple of shows and I'd expect him to win again here despite being nearly 80 years old

I see no reason for Kingman to drop this strap to Boone right now

Owen bounces back from dropping the main belt

And Angel makes a first successful defence before coming up against tougher opponents

Wednesday Week 3 August 2010 Live on Pay Per View

Waterloo University Arena (Ontario) – 5,000

Match 1

Tim Westybrook defeated Shane Nelson in 16:24 by pinfall with a TNT Whirlwind.

Road Agent Notes

Tim Westybrook and Shane Nelson don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match 2

Wanda Fish defeated Joanne Rodriguez in 10:02 by pinfall with a Dish Of The Day. Wanda Fish makes defense number 15 of her NOTBPW Women’s title.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match 3

Jon Jetson defeated Gentleman Jim King in 15:32 by pinfall.

Road Agent Notes

Jon Jetson was exhausted by the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Jon Jetson is improving in Flying skills. Jon Jetson is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: E

Match 4

R.K. Hayes vs. Craig Green

Craig Green defeated R.K. Hayes in 16:10 by pinfall with a VIP Pass.

Road Agent Notes

R.K. Hayes was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. R.K. Hayes is improving in Performance skills.

Match 5

Barry Kingman defeated Gregg Boone in 15:41 by pinfall with a Black Out. Barry Kingman makes defense number 10 of his NOTBPW Province title.

Road Agent Notes

Gregg Boone was really off his game tonight. The match was too long given who was involved. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match 6

Owen Love defeated Dallas McWade in 27:33 by pinfall with a Love Gun.

Road Agent Notes

Dallas McWade was exhausted by the end. Dallas McWade and Owen Love have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. The announcing quality lifted the match. Owen Love looked good out there.

Main Event – Match 7

Dark Angel defeated Dean McWade in 28:09 by pinfall with a Descent Into Hell. Dark Angel makes defense number 1 of his NOTBPW Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

Dean McWade was really off his game tonight. Dean McWade was visibly tiring toward the end. Dark Angel and Dean McWade don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

At the end of the show as Dark Angel is shown walking away from his win Dean McWade comes out from behind Angel and attacks him leaving him down and out as the show goes off the air.

Road Agent Notes

This segment didn't go down with a crowd who came primarily to see in-ring action. This segment brought the crowd's mood down.

Segment Rating: E+

Final Show Rating: D

NOTBPW Championship Wrestling Report

North Of The Border Pro Wrestling held NOTBPW Championship Wrestling last night in Waterloo University Arena, and drew 5,000 fans. The feedback has been OK, although a lot of people think they should be doing better.

There is now only one month remaining on the contract of R.K. Hayes as a result NOTBPW have contacted him about renewing his contract.

Prediction Key

BHK1978: 4 out of 6 correct

Marcel Fromage: a perfect 6 of 6 correct.

Thanks to the both of you for making predictions a new card will be posted within the next few days.

Prediction Key

BHK1978: 4 out of 6 correct

Marcel Fromage: a perfect 6 of 6 correct.

Thanks to the both of you for making predictions a new card will be posted within the next few days.

I think that Marcel is using witchcraft! For some reason he is just great at making picks!

The NOTBPW contract of R.K. Hayes has been renewed for a further nine months.

NOTBPW Championship Wrestling Preview Week 4 August 2010

Hello NOTBPW Wrestling fans and welcome to the latest and last preview for the month of August 2010. The next show will emanate live from Molson Palais Des Sports Arena in Montreal Quebec Canada and it looks like it is shaping up to be a good one.

The first match signed for the next event will see the NOTBPW Province Championship on the line as champion Barry Kingman steps into the ring to take on challenger Sayeed Ali. Will Kingman be able to make another defense of his NOTBPW Province Championship or will Sayeed Ali become only the second man to hold that belt.

The NOTBPW Women’s Championship will be on the line as Stephanie Hazel gets her shot at dethroning the current NOTBPW Women’s Champion Wanda Fish. Fish made her fifteenth defense of her title last week so that leaves a long resume of names she has beaten will Stephanie Hazel be the latest to have her name added to the list. Or will Stephanie Hazel pull out an upset and will we see a new women’s champion.

The McWades are in singles action this week first up former NOTBPW Canadian Champion Owen Love takes on Dallas McWade. Also in singles action Dean McWade takes on Tim Westybrook, will the tag team champions finally be able to show that they are not just good at tag team wrestling and be able to do something on the singles scene. Or is their respective opponent’s experience in singles competition too much for them to overcome.

Finally in the main event of the evening Jon Jetson gets his opportunity to derail Dark Angel’s Championship reign as they go one on one. Will Jon Jetson be able to pull out an upset over Angel or does Jetson have a Descent into Hell with his name on it.

All this and so much more will be answered as NOTBPW presents Championship Wrestling live from Molson Palais Des Sports this Wednesday Night don’t miss it.

Those Matches again are

Sayeed Ali vs. Barry Kingman ©

Stephanie Hazel vs. Wanda Fish ©

Owen Love vs. Dallas McWade

Tim Westybrook vs. Dean McWade

Jon Jetson vs. Dark Angel ©

OOC: So as usuall make your picks and after a few people have done so I will post the results of the show along with a key of how people did on their picks. So get predicting.

Sayeed Ali vs. Barry Kingman ©

Stephanie Hazel vs. Wanda Fish ©

Owen Love vs. Dallas McWade

Tim Westybrook vs. Dean McWade

Jon Jetson vs. Dark Angel ©

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="22822" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">NOTBPW Championship Wrestling </span></span></span></strong><p> Wednesday Week 4 August 2010 Live on Pay Per View</p><p> Molson Palais Des Sports (Quebec) – 5,000</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 1</span></strong></p><p> Cal Sanders vs. Frankie Dee</p><p> </p><p> Cal Sanders defeated Frankie Dee in 9:34 by pinfall.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> The crowd was totally turned off by having a match between jobbers on the show. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.</p><p> Match Rating: F+</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 2</span></strong></p><p> Sayeed Ali vs. Barry Kingman ©</p><p> <em>NOTBPW Province Championship Match</em></p><p> </p><p> Sayeed Ali defeated Barry Kingman in 15:40 by pinfall with a G.B.H. Driver. Sayeed Ali wins the NOTBPW Province title.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> The match was too long given who was involved. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.</p><p> Match Rating: D-</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 3</span></strong></p><p> Stephanie Hazel vs. Wanda Fish ©</p><p> <em>NOTBPW Women’s Championship Match</em></p><p> </p><p> Wanda Fish defeated Stephanie Hazel in 9:53 by pinfall with a Dish Of The Day. Wanda Fish makes defense number 16 of her NOTBPW Women’s title.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.</p><p> Match Rating: D-</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 4</span></strong></p><p> The Kelowna Playaz (Craig Green and Gregg Boone) vs. The Fighting Irish (Crockett Tubbs and Jason O’Conner)</p><p> </p><p> The Kelowna Playaz defeated The Fighting Irish in 16:07 when Craig Green defeated Jason O'Conner by pinfall with a VIP Pass.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.</p><p> Match Rating: E+</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 5</span></strong></p><p> Owen Love vs. Dallas McWade</p><p> </p><p> Owen Love defeated Dallas McWade in 28:25 by pinfall with a Love Gun.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> Dallas McWade was exhausted by the end. Owen Love and Dallas McWade have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. The announcing quality lifted the match. Owen Love looked good out there.</p><p> Match Rating: C</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 6</span></strong></p><p> Tim Westybrook vs. Dean McWade</p><p> </p><p> Dean McWade defeated Tim Westybrook in 27:51 by pinfall with a Canadian Lariat.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> Dean McWade was visibly tiring toward the end. Tim Westybrook and Dean McWade don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.</p><p> Match Rating: D+</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Main Event – Match 7</span></strong></p><p> Jon Jetson vs. Dark Angel ©</p><p> <em>NOTBPW Canadian Championship Match</em></p><p> </p><p> Dark Angel defeated Jon Jetson in 28:17 by pinfall with a Descent Into Hell. Dark Angel makes defense number 2 of his NOTBPW Canadian title.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> Jon Jetson was exhausted by the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Dark Angel came out of the match looking good. Jon Jetson is improving in Performance skills.</p><p> Match Rating: D+</p><p> </p><p> Final Show Rating: D+</p><p> Notes: I think this show might have actually hurt our popularity overall.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Last Night’s NOTBPW Championship Wrestling</span></span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p> North Of The Border Pro Wrestling held NOTBPW Championship Wrestling last night in Molson Palais Des Sports, and drew 5,000 fans. The feedback has been decent, although hardly spectacular.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Contract Expiry</span></strong></p><p> The Contract between NOTBPW and Canada 1-Choice has now expired as a result NOTBPW have sent requests to Pay Per View Services, Premier Pay CAN-TV, North American Prime Select, Public Access Select, and U-Demand Canada.</p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Prediction Key</p><p> BHK1978: 4 of 5 predictions correct!</p><p> </p><p> OOC: The latest edition of the Kaladaro Kolumn which will review the month of August 2010 will be posted within the next few days. Until then read up and as always feel free to comment if you would like to do so.</p>

Archived