North of the Border Pro Wrestling. Journey to the top!

NOTBPW Championship Wrestling

Wednesday Week 2 April 2010 Live on Pay Per View

Waterloo University Arena (Ontario) – 5,000

Match 1

Donnie J vs. Stevie Grayson

Stevie Grayson defeated Donnie J in 10:22 by pinfall.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match Rating: D-

Match 2

Melody Cuthill vs. Wanda Fish ©

NOTBPW Women’s Championship Match

Wanda Fish defeated Melody Cuthill in 9:43 by pinfall with a Dish Of The Day. Wanda Fish makes defense number 1 of her NOTBPW Women’s title.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match Rating: D

Match 3

Gregg Boone vs. Ronnie V. Pain

Gregg Boone defeated Ronnie V. Pain in 11:51 by pinfall with a Murder On The Dancefloor.

Road Agent Notes

Gregg Boone was really off his game tonight. Ronnie V. Pain was visibly tiring toward the end. Gregg Boone and Ronnie V. Pain have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match Rating: E

Match 4

Barry Kingman vs. Derek Frost

Derek Frost defeated Barry Kingman in 16:29 by pinfall with a Snow Plow.

Road Agent Notes

Derek Frost was visibly tiring toward the end. Barry Kingman and Derek Frost just don't click at all, and it showed in their performances. The match was too long given who was involved. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Derek Frost is improving in Technical skills.

Match Rating: E+

Match 5

Craig Green vs. Omar Brown vs. R.K. Hayes vs. Tim Westybrook

Craig Green defeated Omar Brown, R.K. Hayes and Tim Westybrook in 20:54 when Craig Green defeated R.K. Hayes by pinfall with a VIP Pass.

Road Agent Notes

R.K. Hayes was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. R.K. Hayes is improving in Technical skills. R.K. Hayes is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: D+

Match 6

Chris Kaladaro vs. Dark Angel

Dark Angel defeated Chris Kaladaro in 28:27 by pinfall with a Descent Into Hell.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Chris Kaladaro is improving in Technical skills.

Just before the main event is set to get underway a camera cuts backstage and sees Owen Love making his way to the ring for his match. Then out of nowhere both The McWade Brothers jump him from behind Owen Tries to fend them off but cant and the McWades leave Owen down and out just before the main event is set to get underway.

Segment Rating: C-

Main Event – Match 7

Dean McWade vs. Dallas McWade vs. Owen Love ©

NOTBPW Canadian Championship Match

Owen Love defeated Dean McWade and Dallas McWade in 28:15 when Owen Love defeated Dallas McWade by pinfall with a Love Gun. Owen Love makes defense number 6 of his NOTBPW Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

Dean McWade was visibly tiring toward the end. Dallas McWade was exhausted by the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The performance of Owen Love stood out as being good.

Match Rating: C

Final Show Rating: D+

Notes: I think this show might have actually hurt our popularity overall.

NOTBPW Championship Wrestling Report

North Of The Border Pro Wrestling held NOTBPW Championship Wrestling last night in Waterloo University Arena, and drew 5,000 fans. The feedback has been decent, although hardly spectacular.

Prediction Key

BHK1978: 4 out of 4 correct for the matches I hyped in advance congratulations!

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just so everyone knows, with the announcement of TEW 2010 coming out soon, I will not be continuing this dynasty (unless it has gone terribly wrong by then) so hopefully it will end somehow by then. However when 2010 does come out I do plan on doing another dynasty as I am sure most people will be doing however I don't know if I will do NOTBPW or another fed unless I convert my TEW 08 NOTBPW game for 2010.

TakerNGN74

Wednesday Week 3 April 2010 Live on Pay Per View

At the start of the show Owen Love comes down to the ring. He takes a microphone and starts talking to the crowd, before eventually getting interrupted by Dark Angel. They have a big argument, going back and forth on the microphone, before agreeing to face each other later on in a singles match.

Road Agent Notes

This segment didn't go down with a crowd who came primarily to see in-ring action. This segment brought the crowd's mood down.

Segment Rating: D-

Match 1

Air Attack Weasel vs. Jason O’Conner

Air Attack Weasel defeated Jason O'Conner in 10:12 by pinfall with an Air Attack Ace.

Road Agent Notes

Jason O'Conner was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The crowd was totally turned off by having a match between jobbers on the show. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match Rating: F

Match 2

Chris Kaladaro vs. Tim Westybrook

Tim Westybrook defeated Chris Kaladaro in 16:25 by pinfall with a TNT Whirlwind.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match Rating: C-

Match 3

R.K. Hayes vs. Omar Brown

R.K. Hayes defeated Omar Brown in 16:13 by pinfall with a Homicide Bomb.

Road Agent Notes

R.K. Hayes was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. R.K. Hayes is improving in Performance skills.

Match 4

Barry Kingman vs. Stink

Barry Kingman defeated Stink in 12:18 by pinfall with a Black Out.

Road Agent Notes

Stink was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match Rating: E

Match 5

Melody Cuthill vs. Joanne Rodriguez vs. Wanda Fish ©

Wanda Fish defeated Melody Cuthill and Joanne Rodriguez in 9:45 when Wanda Fish defeated Joanne Rodriguez by pinfall with a Dish Of The Day. Wanda Fish makes defense number 2 of her NOTBPW Women’s title.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Melody Cuthill is improving in Flying skills. Wanda Fish is improving in Flying skills.

Match 6

The Kelowna Playaz (Craig Green and Gregg Boone) vs. The McWade Brothers (Dean and Dallas McWade) ©

NOTBPW Tag Team Championship Match

The McWade Brothers defeated The Kelowna Playaz in 15:40 when Dallas McWade defeated Gregg Boone by pinfall with a Murder On the Mountain. The McWade Brothers make defense number 1 of their NOTBPW Tag Team titles.

Road Agent Notes

Dallas McWade was visibly tiring toward the end. Dean McWade was really off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Gregg Boone is improving in Performance skills.

Before the main event is set to take place, A video plays hyping Dark Angel vs. Owen Love.

Main Event – Match 7

Dark Angel vs. Owen Love ©

Owen Love defeated Dark Angel in 27:36 by pinfall with a Love Gun. Owen Love makes defense number 7 of his NOTBPW Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality lifted the match. Owen Love is improving in Rumble skills.

Final Show Rating: D+

North Of The Border Pro Wrestling held NOTBPW Championship Wrestling last night in Waterloo University Arena, and drew 5,000 fans. The feedback has been decent, although hardly spectacular.

Time To Heal

Joanne Rodriguez is feeling the effects of a recent grueling schedule and has asked that you take that into account when booking her so that she can have the time she needs to recover properly.

OOC: Some of the card for the next show will be posted either tomorow or Thursday so that you can predict who you think will win the matches. I didn't post this one because it wasn't a big enough card I thought. After the week 4 show has been posted I will be doing yet another installment of the Kaladaro Kolumn which I know has gotten great feedback from readers.

As promised here is some of the card for the next show in which the results will be going up sometime this weekend. Get predicting, the more that predict the better.

Omar Brown vs. Craig Green

Tim Westybrook vs. Dallas McWade

For the Women's Championship

Tamara McFly vs. Wanda Fish ©

R.K. Hayes vs. Gregg Boone

Dean McWade vs. Dark Angel

Finally in the main event, Chris Kaladaro will be taking on Owen Love and the Canadian Heavyweight Title will be at stake.

So be sure and join NOTBPW as they invade the Molson Palais Des Sports in Quebec Canada for the next edition of Championship Wrestling.

You have to teach Omar a lesson for being such an a-hole behind the scenes.:)

The poor McWade brothers have been nothing but jobbers lately.

For the Women's Championship

Finally in the main event, Chris Kaladaro will be taking on Owen Love and the Canadian Heavyweight Title will be at stake.

I really do not see you putting the title on your user character.

BHK,

I would just like to thank you for your continuing support of this dynasty if I haven't done so already.

You Rock

TakerNGN74

Thanks, I will be honest, I enjoy this diary because it is simple and really with your product being 90% wrestling, I am not sure how you could do it anyother way.

Yeah that's the thing, I mean it is simple with it being 90% wrestling but if I were to do something like SWF or another fed that is sports entertainment based it would be way different. However I am horrible at booking SWF because I always fall to cult after a few monthes so that is why I didn't choose to do a dynasty with them not to mention there are a million SWF Dynasties around so I wanted to be more unique.

Yeah that's the thing, I mean it is simple with it being 90% wrestling but if I were to do something like SWF or another fed that is sports entertainment based it would be way different. However I am horrible at booking SWF because I always fall to cult after a few monthes so that is why I didn't choose to do a dynasty with them not to mention there are a million SWF Dynasties around so I wanted to be more unique.

The same thing happens to me each and every time I play as either TCW or SWF!:)

And I love playing as them but I just am not all that great at playing as them. That is why the new toggle feature will be my best friend in TEW2010!

Wednesday Week 4 April 2010 Live on Pay Per View

Molson Palais Des Sports (Quebec) – 5,000

Match 1

Donnie J vs. Crockett Tubbs

Donnie J defeated Crockett Tubbs in 9:34 by pinfall with a Death On Miami Beach.

Road Agent Notes

Match 2

Barry Kingman vs. Derek Frost

Barry Kingman defeated Derek Frost in 10:20 by pinfall with a Black Out.

Road Agent Notes

Barry Kingman and Derek Frost just don't click at all, and it showed in their performances. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match 3

Craig Green defeated Omar Brown in 15:59 by pinfall with a VIP Pass.

Road Agent Notes

Omar Brown and Craig Green have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match 4

Dallas McWade defeated Tim Westybrook in 16:23 by pinfall with a Murder On the Mountain.

Road Agent Notes

Dallas McWade was exhausted by the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match 5

Wanda Fish defeated Tamara McFly in 9:37 by pinfall with a Dish Of The Day. Wanda Fish makes defense number 3 of her NOTBPW Women’s title.

Road Agent Notes

Match 6

R.K. Hayes defeated Gregg Boone in 15:41 by pinfall with a Homicide Bomb.

Road Agent Notes

R.K. Hayes was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. R.K. Hayes is improving in Performance skills. Gregg Boone is improving in Rumble skills. Gregg Boone is improving in Technical skills.

Match 7

Dark Angel defeated Dean McWade in 28:23 by pinfall with a Descent Into Hell.

Road Agent Notes

Dean McWade was visibly tiring toward the end. Dean McWade and Dark Angel don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Main Event – Match 8

Chris Kaladaro vs. Owen Love ©

Owen Love defeated Chris Kaladaro in 27:51 by pinfall with a Love Gun. Owen Love makes defense number 8 of his NOTBPW Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Chris Kaladaro is improving in Technical skills.

Final Show Rating: C-

North Of The Border Pro Wrestling Held NOTBPW Championship Wrestling last night in Molson Palais Des Sports, and drew 5,000 fans. The feedback has been decent although hardly spectacular.

Incident Report

Omar Brown was the focal point of a backstage incident when a mean spirited prank he pulled on Gregg Boone nearly led to a fight breaking out. As his employer, you now have to choose how to deal with Omar Brown.

Action Taken: Stern Warning

Response: Omar Brown, “Gotcha Boss you made your point loud and clear.”

Both Omar Brown and Blonde Bombshell will be leaving the company tomorrow.

NOTBPW have started contract negotiations with Sally Anne Christianson who was trained by Victoria Stone.

Prediction Key

BHK: 4 out of 6 correct.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="22822" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Kaladaro Kolumn # 23</span></strong><p> </p><p> Hello once again NOTBPW Wrestling fans I Chris Kaladaro am here once again with your 23rd edition of the Kaladaro Kolumn this time to review the month of April of the year 2010. We have a lot to get to so without any further hesitation lets get started.</p><p> </p><p> On week 1’s show I stepped into the ring with R.K. Hayes to do battle, I was able to defeat Hayes by pinfall in just over the fifteen and a half-minute mark of the match. Tim Westybrook defeated Craig Green who is looking to be a promising young talent for NOTBPW in the future. Will Craig Green be able to make it to the main event scene and perhaps win a “The big one” you’ll have to tune in each and every week to Championship Wrestling to find out. Dean McWade was able to get a win over the other half of the Kelowna Playaz Gregg Boone, will he be able to single handedly turn around the bad luck he and his brother have been having even though they hold the tag team titles? In triple threat women’s action Wanda Fish was able to defeat both Joanne Rodriguez and the NOTBPW Women’s Champion going into the match Emma Bitch. In doing so Wanda Fish captured the NOTBPW Women’s Title. Dallas McWade took on a worthy adversary in Dark Angel but wasn’t able to secure a win as Dallas found himself on the receiving end of the Descent into hell, which gave Dark Angel the win. Finally in the main event John Maverick got what many to believe his last chance to capture the NOTBPW Canadian Title as he faced the current Champion Owen Love. Love was able to defeat Maverick via pinfall after delivering the Love Gun in doing so Owen made defense number five of his Canadian Championship Belt.</p><p> </p><p> To start off the week 2 show, Wanda Fish was able to make defense number one of her newly won women’s title when she got a win over a former NOTBPW women’s champion in her own right Melody Cuthill. Gregg Boone defeated Ronnie V. Pain with the use of his finisher Murder on the Dancefloor, Derek Frost defeated Barry Kingman with the Snow Plow, and in fatal four way action Craig Green was able to defeat R.K. Hayes, Omar Brown, and Tim Westybrook. Dark Angel defeated yours truly with the Descent into Hell continuing his winning ways, and finally in the main event triple threat match, The McWades got their chance at NOTBPW Canadian Gold as they faced off against current champion Owen Love. Owen Love was able to pull out what some viewed as an upset when Owen Love delivered the Love Gun to Dallas McWade in just over twenty eight minutes to secure both a win and his sixth defense of the Canadian Title.</p><p> </p><p> On the week 3 show, we started with Owen Love coming down to the ring and taking a microphone in hand, Dark Angel came out shortly after and the two agreed to meet later on in the main event for the NOTBPW Canadian Title. Tim Westybrook defeated yours truly, R.K. Hayes defeated his troublemaker of a student in Omar Brown, and Barry Kingman got a win over Stink via the Black Out. In triple threat women’s action Wanda Fish defeated both Joanne Rodriguez and Melody Cuthill when Wanda pinned Joanne by pinfall with the Dish of the Day. In their first defense since winning the tag team titles The McWades took on The Kelowna Playaz and Dallas McWade defeated Gregg Boone by pinfall with Murder on The Mountain. This win gave the McWades their first defense of the NOTBPW Tag Team Titles, finally in the main event, Owen Love took on Dark Angel with the NOTBPW Canadian Title on the line. Owen Love was able to pick up the win with use of the Love Gun to make defense number seven of his Canadian Title.</p><p> </p><p> Finally in our most recent show, Barry Kingman got a win over Derek Frost and Craig Green was able to defeat Omar Brown with the VIP Pass this match marked Omar Brown’s last match in NOTBPW. Dallas McWade defeated Tim Westybrook with Murder on the Mountain, and Wanda Fish made her third Women’s Title defense when she defeated Tamara McFly. R.K. Hayes defeated Gregg Boone, and Dark Angel defeated Dean McWade by pinfall with the Descent into Hell. Finally in the main event, Owen Love faced off against yours truly for the NOTBPW Canadian Heavyweight Championship and got the win by pinfall with the Love Gun this win gave Owen Love his eight successful defense of the NOTBPW Canadian Title.</p><p> </p><p> Well folks that does it for this month’s edition of the Kaladaro Kolumn join me again next month as I will recap the happenings of May 2010 until then so long and I’ll see you at the matches.</p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> OOC: The next edition of Championship Wrestling live on Pay Per View will be posted within the next couple of days. Until then read up on the Kolumn or on any of the past shows and comment if you would like!</p>

Wednesday Week 1 May 2010 Live on Pay Per View

To start off the show Owen Love comes down to the ring. He takes a microphone and starts talking to the crowd, before eventually getting interrupted by Dark Angel. They have a big argument, going back and forth on the microphone, before agreeing to face each other later on in a singles match.

Segment Rating: C

Match 1

Crockett Tubbs vs. Donnie J

Donnie J defeated Crockett Tubbs in 10:16 by pinfall with a Death On Miami Beach.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Crockett Tubbs is improving in Technical skills.

Match 2

Stink vs. Barry Kingman

Barry Kingman defeated Stink in 13:57 by pinfall with a Black Out.

Road Agent Notes

Stink was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Barry Kingman came out of the match looking good. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match 3

Gregg Boone vs. R.K. Hayes

Gregg Boone defeated R.K. Hayes in 15:48 by pinfall with a Murder On The Dancefloor.

Road Agent Notes

R.K. Hayes was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. R.K. Hayes is improving in Performance skills.

Match 4

Craig Green vs. Tim Westybrook

Tim Westybrook defeated Craig Green in 16:21 by pinfall with a TNT Whirlwind.

Road Agent Notes

Match 5

Sally Anne Christianson vs. Wanda Fish ©

Wanda Fish defeated Sally Anne Christianson in 10:03 by pinfall with a Dish Of The Day. Wanda Fish makes defense number 4 of her NOTBPW Women’s title.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match 6

The Demolition Crew (Derek Frost and Alysian Scottsfield) vs. The McWade Brothers (Dean and Dallas McWade) ©

NOTBPW Tag Team Championship Match

The McWade Brothers defeated The Demolition Crew in 16:26 when Dean McWade defeated Alysian Scottsfield by pinfall with a Canadian Lariat. The McWade Brothers make defense number 2 of their NOTBPW Tag Team titles.

Road Agent Notes

Alysian Scottsfield was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Alysian Scottsfield was visibly tiring toward the end. Dallas McWade was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Dean McWade looked good out there.

Main Event – Match 7

Dark Angel vs. Owen Love ©

Owen Love defeated Dark Angel in 27:31 by pinfall with a Love Gun. Owen Love makes defense number 9 of his NOTBPW Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality lifted the match.

Before Dark Angel got out of the ring after his loss and while Owen Love was celebrating his hard fought win, Dark Angel attacks Owen Love in the ring, and leaves him down and out.

Final Show Rating: C-

North Of The Border Pro Wrestling held NOTBPW Championship Wrestling last night in Waterloo University Arena and drew 5,000 fans. The feedback has been decent, although hardly spectacular.

Injury Sidelines Dean McWade

News has come in that Dean McWade has picked up an injury. It is said to have happened during a match last night, and early reports are that he will need to take time off in order to heal, which is a huge blow for him. He suffered a broken collar bone and will be out of action for three weeks.

Incident Report

Alysian Scottsfield was the focal point of a backstage incident when he provoked Donnie J into a huge heated argument. As his employer, you now have to choose how to deal with Alysian Scottsfield.

Action Taken: Fatherly Approach

Response: Alysian Scottsfield, “Whatever.”

The Contract of Crockett Tubbs is currently up for renewal he has been contacted by NOTBPW with intentions of doing so.

OOC: The prediction Key for the next show will be posted within the next few days until then read up on this show or any other show and feel free to comment if you would like.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="22822" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">May 2010 Week 2 Championship Wrestling preview</span></strong><p> </p><p> Hello Ladies and gentleman Chris Kaladaro here once again to talk about some of the things you can expect to see on the next edition of Championship Wrestling. </p><p> </p><p> First off all R.K. Hayes will be facing me in a singles match, will R.K. get the win or will I, be sure to tune in to find out.</p><p> </p><p> Dallas McWade faces off against Tim Westybrook, you have to wonder what is going though the mind of Dallas being that he holds one half of the tag team titles and his partner and brother is injured.</p><p> </p><p> Gregg Boone will take on the challenge of Dark Angel, will Gregg be able to escape the Descent into Hell which Dark Angel has used on numerous occasions to put his opponents away or will Gregg Boone beat Dark Angel in what many would consider to be an upset.</p><p> </p><p> Finally in the main event the other half of the Kelowna Playaz tag team Craig Green steps into the ring to do battle with Owen Love and the NOTBPW Canadian Heavyweight Title will be at stake.</p><p> </p><p> All this and much more will be answered as NOTBPW presents the May 2010 week 2 edition of Championship Wrestling don’t miss out.</p><p> </p><p> Again those matches are</p><p> Chris Kaladaro vs. R.K. Hayes</p><p> Dallas McWade vs. Tim Westybrook</p><p> Gregg Boone vs. Dark Angel</p><p> </p><p> Finally for the NOTBPW Canadian Championship Craig Green will challenge Owen Love for the NOTBPW Championship</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Predictions are welcome as always (that's why I post these) after I get some then the show will be posted so that you can see if you were right.</p>

<p><strong>Chris Kaladaro</strong> vs. R.K. Hayes</p><p> </p><p>

I am going with the user on this one.</p><p> </p><p>

Dallas McWade vs. <strong>Tim Westybrook</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The McWade Bros. have been jobbing left and right. I do not see it ending here.</p><p> </p><p>

Gregg Boone vs. <strong>Dark Angel</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Finally for the NOTBPW Canadian Championship Craig Green will challenge <strong>Owen Love </strong>for the NOTBPW Championship</p>

Wednesday Week 2 May 2010 Live on Pay Per View

Match 1

Donnie J vs. Air Attack Weasel

Donnie J defeated Air Attack Weasel in 9:44 by pinfall with a Death On Miami Beach.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Air Attack Weasel is improving in Performance skills.

Match 2

Sayeed Ali vs. Derek Frost

Sayeed Ali defeated Derek Frost in 9:40 by pinfall with a G.B.H. Driver.

Road Agent Notes

Match 3

Wanda Fish defeated Tamara McFly in 9:48 by pinfall with a Dish Of The Day. Wanda Fish makes defense number 5 of her NOTBPW Women’s title.

Road Agent Notes

Match 4

Barry Kingman vs. Ronnie V. Pain

Barry Kingman defeated Ronnie V. Pain in 16:12 by pinfall with a Black Out.

Road Agent Notes

Ronnie V. Pain was really off his game tonight. Ronnie V. Pain was exhausted by the end. The match was too long given who was involved. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Barry Kingman looked good out there. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Ronnie V. Pain is improving in Performance skills.

Match 5

R.K. Hayes vs. Chris Kaladaro

Chris Kaladaro defeated R.K. Hayes in 16:20 by pinfall.

Road Agent Notes

R.K. Hayes was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. R.K. Hayes is improving in Technical skills. R.K. Hayes is improving in Performance skills.

Match 6

Dallas McWade vs. Tim Westybrook

Dallas McWade defeated Tim Westybrook in 16:30 by pinfall with a Murder On the Mountain.

Road Agent Notes

Dallas McWade was exhausted by the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Dallas McWade is improving in Technical skills.

Match 7

Dark Angel vs. Gregg Boone

Dark Angel defeated Gregg Boone in 28:16 by pinfall with a Descent Into Hell.

Road Agent Notes

Main Event – Match 8

Craig Green vs. Owen Love ©

Owen Love defeated Craig Green in 28:25 by pinfall with a Love Gun. Owen Love makes defense number 10 of his NOTBPW Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

Craig Green and Owen Love have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. The announcing quality lifted the match. Owen Love looked good out there.

Match Rating: C+

Final Show Rating: C

North Of The Border Pro Wrestling held NOTBPW Championship Wrestling last night in Waterloo University Arena, and drew 5,000 fans. The feedback has been that the show was good, although some found it underwhelming.

Incident Report

Clarence Garcia was the focal point of a backstage incident when he started spreading rumors about Tom Townsend almost leading to a fist fight between the two. As his employer, you now have to choose how to deal with Clarence Garcia.

Action Taken: Fatherly Approach

Response: Clarence Garcia, “I’ll try and not let it happen again.”

Air Attack Weasel moves on

NOTBPW last night revealed in a short press release that Air Attack Weasel had left the company. According to our sources, the split was simply because his contract expired, and there were no suspicious circumstances or ulterior motives.

The NOTBPW Contract of Crockett Tubbs has been renewed for a further nine months.

Prediction Key

BHK: 3 out of 4 correct

I like the backstage stuff a lot to for the very reason that it adds a lot to the game. I think this NOTBPW game has had the most backstage incidents happen but then again it makes sense if you factor in how long I have been going on this dynasty. Thanks for the comment BHK its always appreciated.

TakerNGN74

NOTBPW Championship Wrestling Preview Week 3 May 2010

Three big matches signed for this Wednesday night on Pay Per View

In the first of the three matches we will see Craig Green take on Dallas McWade, each man is out to represent their respective tag team in this singles match but which one will come out on top.

In the second match Dark Angel will take on Gregg Boone, will Gregg Boone be able to silence Dark Angel so that he can’t hit the Deadly Silence to continue his winning ways. Or will Dark Angel do just that in order to get another win under his belt.

Finally in the third match and your main event of the evening, Owen Love puts the NOTBPW Canadian Championship on the line when he goes one on one with Tim Westybrook.

All this and much more as NOTBPW presents Championship Wrestling live this Wednesday night only on pay per view.

Again those matches are

Craig Green vs. Dallas McWade

Gregg Boone vs. Dark Angel

Tim Westybrook vs. Owen Love ©

OOC: Please make your predictions as I am always eager to see what people think will happen. Also as always after a few people have given their predictions the results will be posted. So get predicting!

NOTBPW Championship Wrestling Preview Week 3 May 2010

Three big matches signed for this Wednesday night on Pay Per View

In the first of the three matches we will see Craig Green take on Dallas McWade, each man is out to represent their respective tag team in this singles match but which one will come out on top.

In the second match Dark Angel will take on Gregg Boone, will Gregg Boone be able to silence Dark Angel so that he can’t hit the Deadly Silence to continue his winning ways. Or will Dark Angel do just that in order to get another win under his belt.

Finally in the third match and your main event of the evening, Owen Love puts the NOTBPW Canadian Championship on the line when he goes one on one with Tim Westybrook.

All this and much more as NOTBPW presents Championship Wrestling live this Wednesday night only on pay per view.

Again those matches are

Craig Green vs. Dallas McWade

Gregg Boone vs. Dark Angel

Tim Westybrook vs. Owen Love ©

OOC: I am posting this again in case anyone missed it and wants to make some predictions on who they think will win.

Archived