Main Reason TNA is the best

jonlawson

[B]They respect and use the veterans correctly. Here's TNA President Dixie Carter's quote about that.[/B] "Let me give you an example. Kevin Nash. Top of his game. Big name. Movie star now. Do you run a risk of bringing him into your locker room and disrupting it? Yes, but with Kevin, and the people that we have brought in and have stayed with us, those people who have had success in the past have come in and, in my opinion, have worked harder than they ever had before. The match Jeff and Kevin had back at Against All Odds, you could not have asked for Kevin Nash to perform any better. He was brilliant. He is impressed with guys on our roster, and he sees it as his opportunity to use his star power to help get those guys over. It takes a very confident, successful person such as Kevin and the others who have come in and done that—Sting, DDP—and not only shine on the level they’re capable of shining, but also to make the other guys look great. They have done nothing but contribute to our locker room and our program. I think it also goes to the quality of guys we have on our roster. They’re not coming in and being greeted with egos. They’re greeted by our guys, who are fans. We have a roster full of wonderful men and women. It’s what I’m most proud of with our company"

Too Bad Tna can't book or use talent properly. and It's also coming out that the people that have left Tna are trashing JJ for the politics he plays backstage. So for an example of how wonderful Tna is, we might need a better source than Dixie Carter

Archived