Have you ever gotten this reply....

Probably able to make a lot more money elsewhere meaning he has a lot more popularity in another country. Try again when you hit global. Hell Monkey always does this till you hit international he prefers Japan for written contracts that is.

Hell yeah. Funny thing is I was trying to hire these guys to a written contract to get back at CGC for raiding my roster. I did manage to steal a DeColt from them though. Muhahahaha

BTW I have Very High prestige

Maybe you already know this, but worker signings depend on promotion prestige and not on booker prestige.

I am now an international fed on the verge of global. I've offered a job to a few workers and gotten the following reply... "I don' think working for you would be a good career move."

What causes this response?

He's more popular in another country and in that promotion and thus has, can have a better, bigger contract / He's a Main Eventer already in that company / Will be afraid of being jobbed in yours / Has a Loyal relationship with other employees in that company he's in / He's been in that company for a long time.

Archived