WWE : The New Beginning

[b]Chapter 1 - It All Begins[/b] Vince McMahon thought that if one thing could change the recent luck in the WWE it would be WrestleMania XXI. What he didn't know was he thought completely wrong. WrestleMania bombed, drawing one of the worst buy rates in recent memory. Not knowing what to do, Vince called for a mandatory staff meeting to discuss what may have been the cause(s) and what could be done to improve the product. [color=red]"Hello everyone, and thank you for coming. The order of business today is to discuss what we can do to try and stay afloat on this sinking ship. If at anytime anyone has any suggestions, please just jump in," said Vince McMahon.[/color] [color=green]"Actually, I have something to say. Last night I threw my body on the line and carried Dave Batista through our match and the respect I get is losing my title? What the hell is going on around here Vince," said Hunter Hearst Helmsey. "I've busted my ass and done a lot for a lot of no-name pathetic people that don't give anything back to ME or this company in return."[/color] [color=red]"Ah, I knew I could count on you to make an ass out of yourself Hunter, as usual. You losing the strap is just the beginning of a long list of changes around here. I can't continue to pour my hear and soul, as well as millions of dollars, on something that is going nowhere. And it just so happens I think you, Hunter, are one of the main reasons we are doing so bad," blurted an irate McMahon.[/color] [color=green]"You trying to tell me that I am the reason for this mess," yells a pissed off Hunter.[/color] [color=red]"I think I am. To put it lighty Hunter, expect to see a lot less of the gold in the future. But enough of you hogging the spotlight, I need to know the direction you guys plan on taking RAW," said McMahon.[/color] [color=blue]"Well, we we're going to give the belt back to Hunter at Backlash. I feel like giving the title to Batista was the wrong move. I figure by putting the belt back on Hunter that maybe we can regain some credi..," was all Bryan Gerwitz could get out.[/color] [color=red]"I've had it. I don't know what the hell you could possibly be thinking! You are wanting to give the belt back to someone who is boring the crowd every night? And don't tell me he isn't, the ratings are proving otherwise. Someone better come up with some ideas quickly, or else things are going to change around here very quickly!" screams McMahon.[/color] [color=purple]"Vince, please just calm down. With the way you have been feeling lately it isn't good for you to get all steamed like this over nothing, now come to you senses honey," Linda McMahon said calmly.[/color] [color=red]"How am I supposed to just calm down? Everything my father and I have done in our lives is for this company, and I am not about to let it go straight down the **** tube. Enough is enough, all writers, fired!' McMahon has lost it.[/color] [color=purple]"Dad, settle down. What the hell is all of this going to solve?!"[/color] [color=red]"Stephanie, if there was ever a time for you to shut the hell up, it's now. Sit down and shut up to what I have to say!," McMahon was furious.[/color] [color=green]"Don't you ever tell my wife to shut up. If you ever...," that's all Hunter had time to sputter out.[/color] [color=red]"Who the hell do you think you are? I'm Vince McMahon god damn it and I own this company you work for. Speaking of, that gives me an idea. All you ever do around here is cause me money and piss me off. I don't need that. You might want to start looking for a new job, because YOU'RE FIRED!"[/color]

[b]Chapter 2 - The Proper Introduction[/b] [i]You can't save me, You can't change me, Well I'm waiting for my wakeup call, And everything, everything's my fault.[/i] What a song to wake up to. Does anyone else find it ironic that in the lowliest points in your life everything around you reminds you constantly how bad you really have it? I mean, I live in a small one bedroom apartment and I drive a Moped to get around town, not exactly styling. People don't realize what I truely am about, they just see the poor me. Forgive me, I haven't properly introduced myself. My name is Dane Wright and I am 21 year old college dropout from Virginia. Yep, I went to college. Thought I was going to get myself a degree and make tons of money, then things went nuts. My parents got a divorce because my dad decided he wanted to marry the new secretary at work and mom has went off the deep end, blaming me for everything. It has left me with no money for college, and a smack of how reality can royally suck. I have a job working at the local Menards. 8 bucks an hour for back breaking work that most men wouldn't want to do. But I do it, partly because I need the money and partly because I am living on a dream. When I was young I was a nice, quiet young man. But by the time I was 12 years old I had discovered professional wrestling. WWF and WCW were around, along with the NWA. That was wrestling in it's glory days. But by my teenage years I was watching wrestling what seemed like everyday up in my room, by myself. No around, no one to listen. I had ideas, and all I needed was that one chance, that one wake up call in my life. I watch WWE programming regularly, but I must admit, it isn't exactly something I like. But wrestling is like a powerful drug to me, it keeps me sane. Whenever I sit down for those two hours each Monday and Thursday night I feel like I am there, like I am involved. If only it were true. I had worked for a local indy fed around here booking matches and working on wrestlers ring attire (blow me, so I can sew) but it wasn't enough. Deep down I knew that if I was just given the opportunity I could make it big. But somehow, I had to be heard...

[b]Chapter 3 - The Beginning of something great?[/b] PWTorch has just received word that in a staff meeting today Vince McMahon lost his cool and fired Hunter Hearst Helmsley, and Brian Gerwitz. It is unkown at this time the reason of the firings, and we are trying to get all the news on this that we can. Please stick with PWTorch for any late breaking news. [b]Credit: PWTorch.com[/b] ------------------------------------ We have now received word that Vince McMahon became irate at Hunter Hearst Helmsley after Helmsley became very vulgar at McMahon and told him he felt the best thing for RAW was for him to regain the title off of Batista at Backlash. McMahon was said to become furious and fired Helmsley on the spot. RAW Writer Brian Gerwitz was backing Helmsley's ideas and was also fired. On a related note, WWE has posted a job opening on Monster.com for a Creative-Consultant/Writer. We believe whoever gets the job will go straight to the RAW writing team. [b]Credit: PWTorch.com[/b] ------------------------------------ Breaking news! Former WWE Heavyweight Champion Hunter Hearst Helmsley and wife Stephanie McMahon Helmsley are privately funding a new federation to be dubbed Evoultion Pro Wrestling. They have already contacted several workers about working for them, the main name being Kurt Angle. Many feel that if Angle does indeed leave WWE for EPW that it will open the door for other wrestlers who remain skeptical of the whole situation. [b]Credit: PWTorch.com[/b] ------------------------------------ Wow, what a day it has been! The wrestling world may never be the same. EPW has signed a one year deal with Dish Network that will allow them to show weekly PPV's for a cost of $11.99 a week. The show does not have a set day yet, but many feel that it will either be on a Saturday or Tuesday. In even mor shocking news, Kurt Angle has indeed left WWE for EPW. Fed up with the work schedule and seeing brighter lights in EPW, Angle jumped ship. Angle leaving has indeed brought other WWE wrestlers with him. As of now Billy Kidman, Christian, Maven, Mick Foley, Randy Orton, Spike Dudley, Steven Richards, and Torrie Wilson have all left the company to join Angle and EPW. [b]Credit: PWTorch.com[/b] ------------------------------------ We now have a full list of wrestlers who are expected to join EPW. AJ Styles, Billy Kidman, Cade Sydal, Chris Hero, Christian, Kurt Angle, Maven Huffman, Mick Foley, New Age Outlaw, Psichosis, Randy Orton, Road Dogg, Sabu, Spike Dudley, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Steven Richards, Super Crazy, and Torrie Wilson. As you can see, this is quite an impressive list. It will be interesting to see how quickly EPW can gain popularity and if this will ever give WWE the wake-up call that is needed. [b]Credit: PWTorch.com[/b]

[b]Chapter 4 - Landing The Job[/b] The news is still a shock to me. WWE fired Hunter? What in the world were they thinking? This man seemed like he had the business figured out, knew what he had to do to stay over. But the worst part of all is that in the midst of all this, many skilled workers left with him. I saw that WWE posted for a creative-consultant and I jokingly signed up. I gave them my secondary email adress in fear that they would spam the hell out of me. Was I ever wrong. I woke up one morning feeling like **** and not knowing what to do. I did my usual of grabbing a bowl of oatmeal. It may sound sick, but when you are broke you do what you have to to get by. As I was logging on the internet I finally saw the full list of wrestlers who joined Hunter. I was shocked. I was even more shocked when I went and checked my email. I had a job reply from Monster.com. Jokingly, I wondered to myself what it would be like if it was indeed from Vince himself. Sure enough, I click the link and Vince McMahon has requested an interview with me first thing tomorrow morning to discuss a possible job opening. Oh ****, this could me my wake-up call! I hop on the first plane out of this hell hole I call hom of Virginia and headed for WWE Headquarters. My meeting was to start at sharply 9 AM, and I arrived at 8:45. By 8:55 AM I was sitting in the office of Mr. Vincent K. McMahon. I was speechless, I didn't know what to do or say. [color=red]"Well hello Mr. Wright, glad to see you could make it in for such an important meeting," McMahon said with a sly grin on his face.[/color] [color=green]"Thank you for having me, Mr. McMahon. My whole life I have wanted to becom...," McMahon stopped me boldy.[/color] [color=red]"Umm, yes. We are both here because we know I am looking for a head writer for the RAW show, along with HeAT. I have interviewed quite a few candidates and none have really impressed me. So, Mr. Wright, impress me," McMahon had left the ball in my court.[/color] [color=green]"Well, right now I am living off of next to nothing and have just went through dropping out of college and a parents divorce. Life isn't very good to be honest. And to be even more honest, I don't even know why I am here. I applied for this job jokingly because I wandered what a kid from Virginia could do to this show," I felt I said things correclty.[/color] [color=red]"We have all been through rough times. This business is going through one of the roughest it has ever seen in the industry right now and it is my job to find a solution. You look slick kid, you really do. But I don't know if you have the talent to do what I am looking for," McMahon said in my eyes daringly.[/color] [color=green]"Mr. McMahon, no offense, but what exactly are you trying to do? I mean, this show has been plummeting for sometime now and it's all because of boring storylines, not pushing the right workers and other common issues that can be quickly fixed." I was beginning to gain confidence.[/color] [color=red]"I see. And how quickly exactly do you feel things could be turned around?" McMahon asking me for advice?[/color] [color=green]"To be honest, I don't know. You can change titles and push workers on each show, but the fans have to like it. If you don't do something the fans will enjoy it will show. The workers morale will be low, attendance will drop, and so will your bank account." I sort of laughed as I said that.[/color] [color=red]"Tell me about it. But with everything Hunter and Steph are pulling I don't know what to do. Kid, I got to be honest. I am desperate. I am really desperate. I have never wanted to win something so bad in my life. I like you, as much as I hate to say it. You watch wrestling and seem like you know what it would take to turn things around." Was he beginning to see the light?[/color] [color=green]"I don't know what to say. I mean, yes I watch wrestling. Why else would I even apply for the job? I just never dreamed of being here right now." I let my gaurd down and showed I was the one who was really desperate, damn it. This could backfire.[/color] [color=red]"Two desperate men who are willing to do anything to win. I think it spells success. I will admit, I am very reluctant to be doing this, but I think it might work out. What I am offering you is a two year contract with an option to opt-out after the end of the first year. However, due to your lack of experience I am only going to be able to offer you $165,000 a year." I about **** myself. I go from 8 bucks an hour at ****ing Menards to $165,000 for doing my dream job?![/color] [color=green]"Yes sir, you got it. Just show me where to sign. When do I start?" I am actually doing this![/color] [color=red]"You start first thing tomorrow morning. I will show you to your assistant Sophie who will guide through what you need to know. I wish you the best of luck and you had better turn this damn thing around.''[/color] [color=green]"Mr. McMahon, you got it. If you feel at all dissatisfied with my work, please let me know."[/color] [color=red]"Trust me, I will. That is all. If you would please leave, I have other business to attend to."[/color] Wow, what just happened. My whole life is spinning in front of me now, but I sure as hell just got my wakeup call.

Archived