The Dawn Of Wrestling

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="22988" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> <em><span style="font-size:14px;">American millionaire invents a new "sport"!</span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span></em><em><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">American millionaire who calls himself "Marc" has started a new "sport". He calls it Professional Wrestling but in reality it's fake. The so called wrestlers would actually be trained professionals who just act instead of real fighting. We'll inform you more when possible.</span></span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></span></em><em><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">- Heikki Knihti, New York, 3.1.1900</span></span></span></em></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <em>OOC: This is basicly a watcher diary about the beginning of wrestling. I'll send the first update tomorrow.</em></p>

Still no word about wrestling.

About a year ago American businessman "Marc" told us that he started his own "sport". Well, a year later we still haven't heard even a word about him.

So yesterday I decided to visit his office and ask him about this "Professional Wrestling" thing. He told me that he has 9 people who he has contracted with. He also told that everyone one of them is training and that his promotion, "United States Wrestling", will hold their first event during this year.

- Heikki Knihti, New York, 18.1.1901

OOC: Hmm... I've simmed till 1909 and I'll simulate even more during these next days. I'll keep you informed!

USW On The Edge! & USW Desperate Measures

USW made it's debut

Yesterday, 22.12, American wrestling promotion United States Wrestling finally made it's debut. 44 people came to see this spectacle in Phoenix, Arizona. The show was nice even tough it was the first one in the whole "sport". Here's the card:

Sexual Vanilla drew John Smalls, E-

Bandito def. Duane Bach, E

Dolphino Jr. def. Michael Simmons for the USW National title, E-

Metal Head def. Gombei Kenkyusha, E

Jason Morgan def. Jose Valentine for the USW World Heavyweight title, E+

Show Rating: E

Heikki Knihti, 23.13.1901, Phoenix, Arizona

---

USW Desperate Measures

22.12.1901 USW held it's first event and now it's time for the second one. USW held an wrestling event called USW Desperate Measures yesterday, 4.1. in Miami, Florida where 65 people were watching them. The show was ok and I've heard that another wrestling promotion has opened it's doors in UK and it's called Platinum Wrestling Federation. We wait to here more about them! And here is the card of yesterday's show:

Duane Bach def. Romi Yoshizaki, E

Bandito & Simmons def. Vanilla and Smalls for the USW Tag Team titles, E-

Jason Morgan © def. Jose Valentine to retain the USW World Heavyweight title, E+

Heikki Knihti, 5.1.1902, Miami, Florida

USW Wild and Wicked, USW Subhuman Race & USW Subbacultcha

USW Wild And Wicked

Yesterday USW held their third show and it was called USW Wild And Wicked. 60 people came to see USW here in New York. The show was OK but I think that they could put up better matches. Here's what the card looked like:

Sexual Vanilla def. Romi Yoshizaki, E

Dolphino Jr. © def. Michael Simmons to retain the USW National title, F+

Bandito def. Duane Bach, E

Jason Morgan © def. Jose Valentine to retain the USW World Heavyweight title, E+

Heikki Knihti, 6.2.1902, New York

---

USW Subhuman Race I

USW held their fourth show yesterday here at New York. There was 74 people in the crowd and the owner of the USW, "Marc", held his birthday party during the show. We finally got to see his face. Here is a picture of him:

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x320/Synticha/TEW/MrT.jpg

This is a picture of the owner of the USW, "Marc", who now wishes to be called "Mr.T"

Mr.T told us that he pities the fool who doesn't come to see the USW! But now here is the results of USW Subhuman Race I:

John Smalls def. Romi Yoshizaki, E

The Lady Killers © (Bandito & Simmons) def. Bach & Kenkyusha to retain the USW Tag Team titles, E-

Dolphino Jr. © def. Tsunei Inukai to retain the USW National title, E-

Metal Head def. Jose Valentine, E+

Jason Morgan © def. Sexual Vanilla to retain the USW World Heavyweight title, E

Heikki Knihti, 21.3.1902, New York

---

USW Subbacultcha

Yesterday USW held their fifth show called USW Subbacultcha. The show was one of their better ones and 74 people came to see them. Last week USW's Duane Jackson gave us an interview where he told us that he and Gombei Kenkyusha have became really good friends. Now here is the results of USW Subbacultcha:

Metal Head def. Michael Simmons, E

Tsunei Inukai def. Sexual Vanilla, E-

Gombei Kenkyusha def. John Smalls, E-

Bandito drew Jose Valentine, E+

Jason Morgan © def. Dolphino Jr. to retain the USW World Heavyweight title, E-

Heikki Knihti, 16.4.1902, New York

USW In Times of War, USW Betrayed and USW Anguished Dreams

USW In Times of War

Once again the people of New York came to see some USW action. The amount of watchers was lucky number 69. The show was as good as the other ones thus far and Jason Morgan still holds his title. When will we see a new challenger who could finally beat him? Who knows but here are the results of last night's USW In Times of War:

Romi Yoshizaki def. John Smalls, E

Dolphino Jr. © def. Gombei Kenkyusha to retain the USW National title, E

The Lady Killers drew Inukai & Bach, E-

Jose Valentine def. Sexual Vanilla, E+

Jason Morgan © def. Metal Head to retain the USW World Heavyweight title, E

Heikki Knihti, 13.5.1902, New York

USW Betrayed

2 and a half year ago American businessman who calls himself Mr.T told us that he starts a new sport which was called Professional Wrestling. Now 2 and a half years later, USW held their 7th event called USW Betrayed. USW's main star James Morgan once again ruled the ring as he beat up the other half of USW Tag Team champions, The Lady Killers, who calls himself "Bandito". They were watched by 47 people as they performed in Los Angeles, California. Here's what the card looked like:

Romi Yoshizaki def. Tsuneo Inukai, E

Michael Simmons def. John Smalls, E-

Dolphino Jr. © def. Duane Bach to retain the USW National title, E

Gombei Kenkyusha def. Sexual Vanilla, E

Jose Valentine def. Metal Head, E

Jason Morgan © def. Bandito to retain the USW World Heavyweight title

Heikki Knihti, 5.6.1902, Los Angeles, California

USW Anguished Dreams

If someone would ask me that was USW Anguished Dreams a good show from USW, I would say "Well... This sure was their worst show thus far!".

There was only one good match and it was a triple threat match where Metal Head defeated Sexual Vanilla and Jose Valentine. 45 people were watching them while they had their performance in Washington, DC. I sure can't say that this show was bad but I just say that this was their worst one this far. Here are the results:

Romi Yoshizaki def. Tsuneo Inukai, E-

Duane Bach def. John Smalls, E-

Dolphino Jr. © def. Gombei Kenkyusha to retain the USW National title, E-

Metal Head def. Jose Valentine and Sexual Vanilla, E+

Jason Morgan © def. Badito to retain the USW World Heavyweight title, E-

Show Rating: E-

Heikki Knihti, 16.7.1902, Washington, DC

OOC: What do you guys think? Should I change the style? Should I stop writing the whole cards? I screwed up the simming a bit and the next promotion which starts to hold shows starts in 1909...

USW Bad Habit Night 1 and 2 and USW's new signings

USW Bad Habit Night 1

Yesterday USW held their show called USW Bad Habit. Owner of USW told us that in the next month there will be a show called USW Bad Habit Night 2. He told us that he's very bad at making names so he decided to call it Bad Habit Night 2. The show was one of USW's worse but it sure wasn't bad. Match of the night was Jose Valentine defeating Sexual Vanilla. 46 people came to see USW in Phoenix, Arizona. Here's what the show looked like:

Yoshizaki & Smalls def. Inukai & Bach, E-

Jose Valentine def. Sexual Vanilla, E+

Dolphino Jr. © def. Gombei Kenkyusha to retain the USW National title, E-

Metal Head def. Michael Simmons, E-

Jason Morgan © def. Bandito to retain the USW World Heavyweight title, E-

Heikki Knihti, 6.8.1902, Phoenix, Arizona

---

USW Bad Habit Night 2

USW held their show USW Bad Habit Night 2 yesterday in Phoenix, Arizona. The show was better than the last two. 79 people came to see them. The show once again featured one very good match and few pretty good ones. The match of the night was Metal Head defeating Romi Yoshizaki. The main event featured Jason Morgan once again defeating Bandito. The show also featured the first 4-way match in the history of wrestling, where Dolphino Jr. succesfully defended his USW National title against Kenkyusha, Inukai and Smalls. Here are the results:

Dolphino Jr. © def. Kenkyusha, Inukai & Smalls to retain the USW National title, E-

Simmons & Bach def. Vanilla & Valentine, E

Metal Head def. Romi Yoshizaki, E+

Jason Morgan © def. Bandito to retain the USW World Heavyweight title, E

Heikki Knihti, 6.9.1902, Phoenix, Arizona

USW signed two new wrestlers

USW's owner Mr.T told us last night that they've signed two new wrestlers. The other one is a talent named Neil Hubb while the other one is the old champion boxer Eetu Ene. Mr.T also told us that the next show of USW will be held here in New York and it will be called USW Extreme Warfare. We'll keep you informed!

Heikki Knihti, 18.9.1902, New York

USW Extreme Warfare, News, USW Pain Barrier & USW On The Edge

USW Extreme Warfare

Mr.T, the owner of USW, told us last night that this is by far his favorite event that they have. All the matches were "No Holds Barred" so every one of the matches were held without rules. You could use weapons etc. 60 people came to see some "Hardcore" action here in New York and they sure got their moneys worth. The show started with John Smalls beating the old man, Eetu Ene. The next match featured Dolphino Jr. succesfully defending his USW National title against Duane Bach. Then Tsuneo Inukai defeated the debuting Neil Hupp and Gombei Kenkyusha defeated Sexual Vanilla. Then for the first time in USW history the USW World Heavyweight title match wasn't the main event. It was the second last match and it featured "The Champ" Jason Morgan defeating Bandito. The main event featured Jose Valentine & Michael Simmons defeating Metal Head & Romi Yoshizaki in a tag team bout. Here is what the card looked like:

John Smalls def. Eetu Ene, E-

Dolphino Jr. © def. Duane Bach to retain the USW National title, E

Tsuneo Inukai def. Neil Hupp, E-

Jason Morgan © def. Bandito to retain the USW World Heavyweight title, E

Valentine & Simmons def. Metal Head & Yoshizaki, E

Heikki Knihti, 21.10.1902, New York

Eetu Ene Released

The owner of USW, Mr.T told us that USW's recent signing Eetu Ene was released earlier today. The reason was that Ene had given a wrong birthdate to the USW staff. He had told that he's 31 years old even tought he really were 37. USW still hasn't told us that will they sue Ene. Mr.T also said that he "Pities that fool for his bad match!"

Heikki Knihti, 27.10.1902, New York

---

USW Pain Barrier

It's again time for a review of an USW show called USW Pain Barrier. The show was worse than the last two but it was OK. I really have to say that we saw the WORST match ever had in the history of USW. That match featured Dolphino Jr. defeating Tsuneo Inukai to retain his USW National title. Other matches were better but there sure were no good matches. 2 solid ones and 2 so-so matches. Here's what the card looked like:

Metal Head def. Neil Hupp, E

Michael Simmons def. Sexual Vanilla, E-

Dolphino Jr. © def. Tsuneo Inukai to retain USW National title, F+

Jason Morgan © def. Bandito to retain USW World Heavyweight title, E-

Bach & Kenkyusha def. The Scooby Gang (Romi Yoshizaki & John Smalls), E

Heikki Knihti,17.11.1902, Los Angeles, California

---

USW 1 Year Anniversary: USW On The Edge

It's time to celebrate my dear readers. Yesterday USW celebrated their 1 year anniversary show which was called USW On The Edge. The show was as good as always and featured many OK matches and few medium ones. The main event was Jason Morgan once again defending his Metal Head and yet again he won. Here are the results:

Dolphino Jr. def. Neil Hupp, E-

Tsuneo Ikunai def. John Smalls, E-

Bandito def. Michael Simmons, E-

Heikki Knihti, 23.12.1902, Los Angeles, California

Debut of World Wrestling Awards

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x320/Synticha/TEW/bannerfans_2312149.png

*Crowd started to scatter outside of one of New York's Sport Center. Some of them noticed Romi Yoshizaki walking in from the back door. Those who saw him cheered for him and someone shouted "Romi! MARRY ME!" When Romi heard that he turned around and asked "Who said that?" Everyone pointed towards the woman who shouted. Romi then began to smile and said "Come here! I'll take you backstage!" Then the woman and Romi entered the backstage and some people in the crowd cheered for Romi's kindness.*

*Everything was ready... People sat down on their benches and the lights went off. Then a deep and a loud voice said"

Mr.T: Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the first EVER World Wrestling Awards! Tonight working as my partner is... "The Champ" Jason Morgan!

*Crowd began to cheer as Morgan stepped from behind the curtains.*

J.M: Thank you my dear fans! As you all know we've come here to award the best wrestlers in the world, or you could just say the best wrestlers of UWS.

Mr.T: The judges who decided the winners were: Heikki Knihti, the man who knows everything about UWS. Mick Anderson, man who has seen every show of the UWS and one of the writers of the upcoming "World of Wrestling" magazine. And last but not least, Brian Smith, the owner of the upcoming "World of Wrestling" magazine.

*Knihti stood up and waved for the crowds and got a nice little pop*

J.M: But now, we're going to give the first award and it's for the Promotion of the Year. And the winner is... United States Wrestling! How suprising!

*Mr.T took the award from the table and said*

Mr.T: I pity the fool who didn't win this award! But now to the next category and it is... Card of the year! And the winner is... USW Desperate Measures!

*Mr.T took the award from the table and "celebrated" the win. Morgan then continued*

J.M: As we don't want to spend your time too much, I'll give rest of the awards right away. The Match of the Year was Jose Valentine vs. Sexual Vanilla at USW Bad Habit Night 1. And the Young Wrestler of the Year is... Romi Yoshizaki! And now the winner of the Wrestler of the Year award is... Wait, what the heck?! I didn't win?!? The winner is... Jose Valentine...

Mr.T: Hahah! Serves you right! I pity the fool called Jason Morgan who didn't win the Wrestler of the Year award. Now I want to thank you all for coming here! Good night everybody!

USW Desperate Measures & USW Wild and Wicked

USW Desperate Measures

72 people came to see as USW made their opening for the year 1903. The show was OK but I'd like to see at least one better than average show. Everything was as good as always as in the opening match Smalls, Vanilla & Simmons defeated Hupp, Kenkyusha & Bach in the worst match of the night. The second match was Romi Yoshizaki versus Tsuneo Inukai which Romi won. The next match was Bandito defeating Jose Valentine. In the main event Jason Morgan once again defended his USW World Heavyweight title against Metal Head. Here's the final card:

Smalls, Vanilla & Simmons def. Hupp, Kenkyusha & Bach, E-

Bandito def. Jose Valentine, E

Heikki Knihti, 3.1.1903, Los Angeles, California

USW Wild and Wicked

Yesterday the people of Los Angeles saw something spectacular... The best show which USW has ever had! And also we have a new USW National champion as Dolphino Jr. is injured. The show started with Duane Bach kicking Gombei Kenkyusha's ass. Next match was the worst one of the night as John Smalls defeated Neil Hupp and in the next one Sexual Vanilla defeated Michaels Simmons and he was crowned the new USW National Champion! In the next match Romi Yoshizaki defeated Tsuneo Inukai. Then came the pre-main event and the main event. They surely were the best matches of the night as Jose Valentine defeated Bandito in the pre-main event and in the main event Jason Morgan succesfully defended his title against Metal Head. Here are the results:

Duane Bach def. Gombei Kenkyusha, E

John Smalls def. Neil Hupp, E-

Sexual Vanilla def. Michael Simmons for the USW National title, E

Jose Valentine def. Bandito, E+

Jason Morgan © def. Metal Head to retain USW World Heavyweight title, E+

Show Rating: E+

Heikki Knihti, 3.1.1903, Los Angeles, California

OOC: Finally an E+ show... Also I felt like saying that a British wrestler called Tommy Cornell debuted in 1900 :D

Urm...

Darn... I already begin to dislike this because I can't actually do anything else than write about what has happened. What would you think that if I'd make a diary where I would play the part of the "Innovator of Wrestling"?

Archived