Board effort towards a fictional universe...

here are the title belts for the aussie wrestling company that i added to the data..they where made by REAPER thanks so much man they are great ..please add them to the pic belt folder

AWC Champion

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/AWCChampion.jpg

AWA Tag Team

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/AWCTagTeam.jpg

AWA Hardcore

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/AWAHardcore.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a slew of new workers for people to claim today. I was going to post the bios of all of the workers in one post to make it easier for people to look through and just try to keep this one post updated, but there's no spoiler tags and I don't feel like having that long of a post. Anything that I choose not to attend to can be managed by Kobe or someone else with the data, as I'm refraining on giving some characters popularity if they're going to be signed to specific promotions where specific popularity would make sense.

11-24-09 Update (The Ramone Family, Johnny Zenith)

Cade Ramone

"The Riot" Cade Ramone (born Clancy Winthorpe on June 14, 1986) is a young cruiserweight from the Great Lakes area and a member of the kayfabe Ramone Family alongside "brothers" Vincent, James and Garrett, and "sister" Jennevive. Cade is the smallest of the group and as such, developed a high flying style.

Vincent Ramone

Vincent Ramone (born Zachary Heckle on May 18, 1985) is a young technical worker from the Great Lakes area and a member of the kayfabe Ramone Family alongside "brothers" Cade, James and Garrett, and "sister" Jennevive. Vincent took on a technical role in the group after observing that none of the others had the skill and snagged the niche to cement his role. Vincent has also been known for outside of the ring altercations with police caused by his drinking habits and foul mouth which earned him the nickname, "The Sailor."

James Ramone

James "Jimmy the Mouth" Ramone (born Lance O'Halloran on January 3, 1991) is a tall young man from the Great Lakes area and a member of the kayfabe Ramone Family alongside "brothers" Cade, Vincent and Garrett, and "sister" Jennevive. Younger than the others, but quick-witted and with a big mouth, James lacks the in-ring skill of the rest of his "siblings" but boasts outstanding charisma that made him the mouthpiece of the team.

Garrett Ramone

Garrett "The Big Muscle" Ramone (born Garrett Van Ryzin on December 8, 1978) is a brawler from the Great Lakes area and a member of the kayfabe Ramone Family alongside "brothers" Cade, Vincent and James, and "sister" Jennevive. The eldest of the group, Garrett is also considered the most talented, often aiding the others in training and also acting as the enforcer of the group in the ring due to his size. Before forming the Ramones, Garrett wrestled under his real name for a few years and occasionally receives "Van Ryzin" chants at arenas.

Jennevive Ramone

Jennevive Ramone (born Jennevive Robertson on April 20, 1989) is an attractive young woman from the Great Lakes area who works as a member of the kayfabe Ramone Family alongside "brothers" Cade, Vincent, James and Garrett. The sole female of the group, Jennevive plays a dainty gimmick, despite her rarely used in-ring ability and prefers to flaunt her "assets" to get the Family what she feels they deserve.

Johnny Zenith

Johnny Zenith (born Jonathan Zane on July 7, 1991) is a young brawler with an amazing look but poor in-ring skills. Given time, he would surely improve but for now, he gets by solely on his fantastic physical appearance.

Some of those guys could find a home in The CLAW if you wanted - especially Cade. We're always on the lookout for promising young cruiserweights, and pretty much anyone who likes to work a realistic style.

Anywho, things have been pretty slow over here, but now I've gotten the ball rolling again. You know how it is - I have a bad habit of focusing on my own little universe and letting time slip away, and since the announcement of TEW2010, I've had a rough go staying focused on TEW2008.

Sorry about that, :o.

Anywho, I'm back in the ballgame now, and I'm hoping it shouldn't be long.

Rayelek,

What I can do is put the Ramones into the data as free agents. And if you want me to give them stats just tell me. When dvdWarrior has the data he can just sign up your guys to work for CLAW.

And dvdWarrior if you do not want the last guy Johnny Zenith I will be more then happy to give him a home in BSW.:D

Renders for the mod:

I'm not by the data but when I get back home I'll assign them:

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7314/community1.jpg

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3782/community2.jpg

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2756/community3.jpg

If there is a worker in the data without a render who one of these renders really fit then let me know. I really love the second render so I might assign it to a new worker I created, I dunno. :)

Really considering knocking out a dozen or so renders tonight, we'll see. ^_^

This is nothing major but I am redoing the contributors list and I just want to make sure that everyone who has contributed thus far is put on the list. So here is what the list looks like thus far:

Clarity, Comradebot, crayon, dvdWarrior, ewanite, Fullhouse, jtlant, Kamchatka, Kobe1724, SWF Fan, Paulskln, Stennick, Rayelek.

If anybody has been left off please let me know and I or someone else will add you onto the list.

Rayelek, I just added the Ramone family and Johnny Zenith into the data as free agents (dvdWarrior or whomever can lay claim to them when they get the data). Stats wise, what I do is copy the C-verse character that I feel best fits the character that I am adding in. After they are added in I either bump up or bring their stats down to match what I think the character should have. So I hope you are cool with that, and keep those great bios coming!

Oh and by the way with the addition of Rayelek and my characters we offically have 477 characters in the diary! One thing that I did notice is that England is lacking. We have one regular promotion (SAW) and one touring promotion (FLI) over there. And IMHO I think at the very least we could added one or two more promotions over there.

Kobe, what is the number that we are shooting for as far as overall workers? Are we going with 1600 + like the C-verse or are we just going with around 1,000?

This is nothing major but I am redoing the contributors list and I just want to make sure that everyone who has contributed thus far is put on the list. So here is what the list looks like thus far:

Clarity, Comradebot, crayon, dvdWarrior, ewanite, Fullhouse, jtlant, Kamchatka, Kobe1724, SWF Fan, Paulskln, Stennick, Rayelek.

If anybody has been left off please let me know and I or someone else will add you onto the list.

Rayelek, I just added the Ramone family and Johnny Zenith into the data as free agents (dvdWarrior or whomever can lay claim to them when they get the data). Stats wise, what I do is copy the C-verse character that I feel best fits the character that I am adding in. After they are added in I either bump up or bring their stats down to match what I think the character should have. So I hope you are cool with that, and keep those great bios coming!

Oh and by the way with the addition of Rayelek and my characters we offically have 477 characters in the diary! One thing that I did notice is that England is lacking. We have one regular promotion (SAW) and one touring promotion (FLI) over there. And IMHO I think at the very least we could added one or two more promotions over there.

Kobe, what is the number that we are shooting for as far as overall workers? Are we going with 1600 + like the C-verse or are we just going with around 1,000?

My personal thoughts were that we would shoot for a minimum of 1000 and that if once we hit 1000 contributions were still going strong we could push for 1500. It's all up to the contributors. I don't want it to be a never ending project, so once contributions have slowed and the game world feels solid/complete then we'll move to the phase of tweaking stats and really creating a continuity and history. ^_^

I intend to eventually flesh out the rest of the UK since it, Canada and Mexico look like they are shaping up to be the "major" areas, as Raylek said. Of course, anyone that wants to add a promotion can feel free to do so.

P.S. Raylek do you want us to add all of the workers you've done bios for in the topic or are you generating stats for some of them?

Just wondering so I can know if I should just do a search for your post in the topic and add workers that way or do it another way. :D

Note to self: Pick up some more hairstyles.

P.S. Raylek do you want us to add all of the workers you've done bios for in the topic or are you generating stats for some of them?

Just wondering so I can know if I should just do a search for your post in the topic and add workers that way or do it another way. :D

I added some of Raylek's characters in last night, the Ramone family and Johnny Zenith. I put them in as free agents, stats wise I just took what C-Verse I thought they matched and copied their bios over the C-Verse bios.

I'm giving up on doing stats for my additions as I'm more motivated to write bios without worrying about fleshing out a full character for them. If you want me to, I can, but for now, I'm just storing bios in my mini-database with little indicators as to who is "incomplete." So for now, I'm not doing stats, you guys can, and it sounds like someone is.

I'm giving up on doing stats for my additions as I'm more motivated to write bios without worrying about fleshing out a full character for them. If you want me to, I can, but for now, I'm just storing bios in my mini-database with little indicators as to who is "incomplete." So for now, I'm not doing stats, you guys can, and it sounds like someone is.

I just added all of your bios that you have posted in this thread. I assigned Scotty Matthews and Mason Schmidt to FLI because to me their bios seemed to fit, the rest of your guys and girls are free agents.

Its been a while but I've been out a lot enjoying my well needed holidays from school and a lot of different things and didn't get a lot of time to create workers but still I have 3 bios right now for FLI in the case of another tag team and a singles wrestler which takes the current total to 7 out of the 16 I'm planning (plus 4 female workers, referee, commentators and road agent I think I'll be at about 24 in the fed overall)

MC Chipper

Race: White Nationality: English Based: UK Status: Active Wrestler Style: Brawler Size: Lightweight

Face Gimmick: Comedy Rapper (gimmick may need to be created)Heel Gimmick: Unskilled Rapper (I'm thinking a ****y, arrogant guy that thinks he can rap when he can't, he's primarily heel)

Description: The render I'm hoping for a skinny, white guy dressed in a white tracksuit top and gold chains and wearing a baseball cap. Otherwise don't really mind. He's basically what we in the UK call a chav.

Date of Debut: December 2006

Bio: MC Chipper (Real name Charles Alan Prosser and born July 29th 1986 ) is a English wrestler best known for the comedy rap gimmick he uses with tag parter Flex Et as the West End Rude Boyz. Chipper and Flex were both trained by Steve Smith at the Grapple Iron Wrestling Academy and made their debut in 2006. Although not anywhere near competent wrestlers and quite a joke in the ring, the entertainment value from these two is what is attracting bookings for themselves.

Flex Et

Race: White Nationality: English Based: UK Status: Active Wrestler Style: Brawler Size: Lightweight

Face Gimmick: Comedy Rapper (gimmick may need to be created)Heel Gimmick: Unskilled Rapper (I'm thinking a ****y, arrogant guy that thinks he can rap when he can't, he's primarily heel)

Description: The render I'm hoping for is again like MC Chipper with the chains and the tracksuit.

Date of Debut: December 2006

Bio: Flex Et (Real name Freddie Wainwright and born August 2nd 1987 ) is a English wrestler best known for the comedy rap gimmick he uses with tag parter MC Chipper as the West End Rude Boyz. Chipper and Flex were both trained by Steve Smith at the Grapple Iron Wrestling Academy and made their debut in 2006. While Flex Et is seen as the better of the two wrestlers, there is still a lot to be desired when it comes to his in ring ability. It's his charisma in the ring along with Chipper that primarily gets them bookings.

(I'm hoping to get a Alt render for these 2 without the chav outfits as well as alter egos with their real names too)

Rodrigo Zago

Race: Hispanic Nationality: Braziian Based: UK Status: Active Wrestler Style: Spot Monkey Size: Lightweight

Face Gimmick: Like a cool dude type of gimmick Heel Gimmick: Again I'm thinking a Prima Donna gimmick

Description: Over in the UK we have the current Big Brother happening and this is where I got the idea for Rodrigo's look. I'm thinking quite tanned with brown, wavy hair and a cute smile for the poser.

Debut: Feb 2002

Bio: Rodrigo Zago (April 8th 1982) is a Brazilian born wrestler now based in the UK famed for his flamboyant style and extravagant move set. Zago is the pioneer of the 630 Corkscrew Splash which is a commonly used clip on various highlight reel packages. After wrestling for a number of years in South America Zago moved over to Britain in 2006 to live with his girlfriend and Model Giselle Vernan. It was while in the UK that Zago began to pick up touring offers from Fight Like Irishman and in 2007 started to work for them being a mainstay ever since.

(His areal and flashiness stats need to be high as well as star quality and sex appeal. Nothing else really matters apart from that)

Also would anyone know if Shamus and Kenny's posers have been done yet?

I just found these by SWF Fan way back, nobody added them so I just did (I think that they got lost in the shuffle because this was back when we had like five people pull out of the project).

With these three bios, the bios from Rayelek and the couple of bios from me we are closing in on the 500 mark (we are at 492)!

I was thinking, after we get the main characters in, should we set-up something like what The GDS-Verse has? What I mean is have like a form that posters can fill out like the bio, performance, personality, and personal stats. We then put in skills and popularity levels. Once again this would be for future workers only. Or we could even do it now like what I have done with the Rayelek's bios and just make them free agents.

How are we for non-wrestling personalities? Announcers, color guys, road agents, refs, that sort of thing?

We could always use non-wrestling personalities. Even if they are not assigned to a promotion they can be free agents as the free agent list is still lacking greatly.

I really like the form idea. If someone else wants to set something up I'll edit the first post in the topic to have it and and then we can starting taking submissions. ^_^

492 is awesome. Once Stennick has submitted his promotions I think we should take a look at where the game world is at and begin the process of stat balancing, creating continuity and really fleshing out the game world overall. I've got about a month of free time coming up when I get out of school in 3 weeks so I can take point on that aspect of the project and we can really focus on making the mod playable and working towards a beta release when 2010 comes out. ^_^

I really like the form idea. If someone else wants to set something up I'll edit the first post in the topic to have it and and then we can starting taking submissions. ^_^

492 is awesome. Once Stennick has submitted his promotions I think we should take a look at where the game world is at and begin the process of stat balancing, creating continuity and really fleshing out the game world overall. I've got about a month of free time coming up when I get out of school in 3 weeks so I can take point on that aspect of the project and we can really focus on making the mod playable and working towards a beta release when 2010 comes out. ^_^

Why not just put the form idea on this page? I am not sure how many people actually check out the first page, look at Repear's or Kam's thread they clearly state on the first page no more requests and people still keep on making requests.:D

I don't know just a suggestion.

Fair enough. ^_^

I've got 6 new workers to add to the data whenever I get it back. No rush though, every time I ask for it and get it back I don't do what I'd intended with it. ^_^

Hey BHK have I done all of the render descriptions/request you sent me or do I still have some outstanding?

CHARACTER SUBMISSION FORM

Complete the form(s) below and someone will add the details manually.

Or use winrar and sendspace.com to upload the files and then post the link here or the forum.

Copy Pasted from Sebs topic.

Basic Data

Name:

Short Name:

Biography

The blurb explaining your character. Special brownie points will be awarded for bios that refer to other characters or promotions already in the GDS-Verse

Move Set

To save having to type out all the move conditions, just post a description of what the move if it it isn't obvious by the name... e.g. High Times (Frogsplash).

Finisher: (impact, pin or submission)

Secondary Finisher: (impact, pin or submission)

Uber Finisher: (impact, pin or submission)

Personal Data

Sexuality:

Relationship:

Race:

Nationality:

Based In:

Style:

Size:

Face Gimmick:

Heel Gimmick:

Loyalty:

Born: Month/Year

Set To Debut: Month/Year

Favoured Role

Wrestler:

Occasional Wrestler:

Manager:

Referee:

Announcer:

Color Commentator:

Personality:

Road Agent:

International Data

Active Area(s):

Languages:

Personal

(Drug Problems, Steroid Usage, Law Problems, etc.)

Personality

Just an outline of the worker's personality (e.g. what you see in game), 'considered to be':

Render description:

Either post a description or post a picture. Absent either I'll figure something out. ^_^

Archived