MMA Tycoon

ACCBiggz

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got in and am looking forward to the fighting!!! WOoooo. Also I might be becoming a VIP in the near future, in which case I will be focusing on the Business side of this with nutrition suppliments(THE JUICEBAR).

Either way at our first show I would like to have both my fighters fight each other if at all possible just to see if I can knock my brother out.

If you do become a Nutrition Company, be sure to sponsor fighters in our org. We need the extra cash right now for our fighters with flying and such. After I pay the "loan" back (hopefully we make good profits on our first shows) I'll be creating a Clothing Company.

I say you "man up" and see what happens. You have nothing to loss right? The explain what happened to all of us and we all benifeit from it.

Good point. I'll drop in the 155 ranks and see what happens. Just created fighter #3: Derrick Sanford [ 8415 ]

I think I may become a VIP and create a clothing company to help us out if that does indeed help out? I'm trying to sort out how to benefit all of us but I'm not 100% on how the game works

Yeah, do a camp instead of a clothing company. I plan on doing a clothing company after I re-pay this loan thing. Although I guess more the merrier as long as we are sponsoring our fighters with extra $$$.

Question about being a VIP, when you become one, do you just choose a loan and then can spend the money however you want? For example you started a company so does that take away from making a camp? or do you get a set amount for each thing? Cuz i'm just curious if I make camp if I will be able to make a nicer one if I put all my effort into that

You can take out to 50,000, the thing below it even says might as well take it all. Fight Org is 50,000, prices vary. So yes, it does take away. And of course, you have to re-pay it with interest.

When will you be scheduling our first show for?

As soon as I get enough fighters for one.

You can take out to 50,000, the thing below it even says might as well take it all. Fight Org is 50,000, prices vary. So yes, it does take away. And of course, you have to re-pay it with interest.

As soon as I get enough fighters for one.

How many fighter do you need? Have you posted on the MMA forms to get one of the istablished fighters to come in?

Might be a good idea to set up a match between a few more "known" fighters and than have our fighter fight them the following events to bring in more customers. Just a thought to help get the org on it's feet.

Orgs generally need over 100 fighters to have relevence in divisions. And I was hoping we could get around 30 people between GDS and EWB alone to give us 120 fighters (4 per person). But that probably won't happen right away.

After our first event I'll see how finances went.

Archived