MMA Tycoon

ACCBiggz

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, so this is the e-mail he sent me:

In terms of travel in general, it's just that the game is so new which means nobody can afford it yet. Soon fighters will be getting paid several thousand per fight and will be able to.

In terms of your specific event, how many fighters have you got stuck in the wrong location? If you give me the fighter IDs and tell me where they need moving to, I can do it for you... just keep it hush hush cos obviously it should be costing you a lot of money

I'll go through the roster right now, and the new guys you are signing up, and send him a list of... 50 ID's that need fixed.

As he said, once you start making thousands per fight, you can then move back to whichever city you want and we as a company should be making dough too, and I can pay for the moves possibly.

I'll try and get all contracts sent out by tomorrow night at the latest. Trying to resolve this more pressing issue right now.

Alright, so this is the e-mail he sent me:

I'll go through the roster right now, and the new guys you are signing up, and send him a list of... 50 ID's that need fixed.

As he said, once you start making thousands per fight, you can then move back to whichever city you want and we as a company should be making dough too, and I can pay for the moves possibly.

I'll try and get all contracts sent out by tomorrow night at the latest. Trying to resolve this more pressing issue right now.

Do I need to wait for a new contract or should I move my guys after their QF on Sunday?

Thanks! I think we need a manager ID list somewhere so people know who's who.

Good idea, here's my info and fighters info:

Scott Andrews (3456) - Manager

"The Crushin Russian" Konstantin Anatoli [ 8661 ] (just created)

Derrick Sanford [ 8415 ]

"The Silent Assassin" Kazuo Haruki [ 8408 ]

Jerald Wilson [ 8392 ]

Do I need to wait for a new contract or should I move my guys after their QF on Sunday?

If I've sent you a contract you are already on the list to be moved. He'll be moving everyone after the QFC's are finished, so if you are not from Montreal do not book a QFC so he can move you!

I'm thinking about making a clothing store. If I make one, who all will be looking to buy new gear?

I'm not sure how valuable clothing is in the game yet... at this early stage of most people's careers they'd probably be better off buying supplements but anything to get more cash for any of the GDS crew is cool. I'd certainly consider buying some stuff from it once I'm making enough money to keep my guys ticking over. :)

Wait... I thought we were based in Los Angeles?

No, my manager is, but EWB is based in Montreal.

I'm not sure how valuable clothing is in the game yet... at this early stage of most people's careers they'd probably be better off buying supplements but anything to get more cash for any of the GDS crew is cool. I'd certainly consider buying some stuff from it once I'm making enough money to keep my guys ticking over.

Sponsorship is more important to our fighters and such, but just like with EWB it is a slow process to start making money.

I know someone is or has created some sort of company --- Clothing or Nutrition. I need to put that on the front page too so we know who it is.

Also, I have a deal in place currently where HARDCORE clothing or supplements (I forget which) will sponsor some of EWB's roster in return for me simply promoting it with our events.

Just Joined my manager called Tommy Vores (my real name) and my fighter is Tommy Jones. This game is very complicated lol.

It'd help if you don't post on their forum either considering we are trying to keep it hush hush that the admin is going to move our fighters to Montreal for us. :p

No, my manager is, but EWB is based in Montreal.

I knew I'd gotten LA from somewhere... are the admin moving guys to Montreal for us then? If so then Just Binky wouldn't mind being relocated so as not to end up needing to be fired in order to actually be able to get a fight. I can't afford to fly him all the way to Canada! :p

It'd help if you don't post on their forum either considering we are trying to keep it hush hush that the admin is going to move our fighters to Montreal for us. :p

My bad im a noob to it lmao. Yeah i created the fighter based in Vegas before i knew sorry. i got a Quick Fighting coming up on Monday so hopefully i can get good lol.

Archived