The Daily Battle

The Daily Battle

Alright, so here is my diary. Here's the pitch :

I was unable to find a promotion that I was actually dedicated with enough to write a full dynasty with, so I thought I would try something a little unique. Every night, I will post a match, and people can vote on who they think will win. Voting will close at 3 PM Pacific Time, which I think is 10 PM GMT. I will then post a full match write-up, and then comes the interactive part.

After each match, I will post a scoreboard. When you get 10 Correct picks, you can send in a match, and after every 5 Matches, I will post an online segment, sort of like The Pulse in Eisen-Verse's excellent X-WA diary, however, the interesting part is that the two leading voters will be the two people answering questions. Now, should one of those people not want to answer questions, the next highest ranked person will take the place. Should nobody want to answer questions, I will make it fictional like Eisen's Diary. You can get questions in the segment by PM'ing them to me at any time.

So, enough of the intro, the first match is...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BuddyGarner.jpg vs http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MikeWatson.jpg

Buddy Garner vs. Mike Watson

Buddy Garner and Mike Watson are two of the shoot fight based wrestlers in TEW, and are both included in WMMA. Now the reason I chose this as the first match is because I always thought of having a PGHW vs. INSPIRE type storyline in one of the games I was playing as PGHW, when INSPIRE was failing, PGHW took them over and INSPIRE had sort of invaded the PGHW territory, challenging all the members of the promotion to matches, but I never got around to booking it, so I thought I would transfer it here.

So Happy Bidding, and I hope you enjoy my dynasty !

Archived