Simply Called The Test

This is my second attempt at a game like this; the first one went amazingly well and if it wasn't for losing the data I would still play it today.

The Test is to see if you can really run 3 companies on 1 game and use 2 as unofficial feeder leagues to the main big 1.

I have Jack Avatar running as owner of United States Pro Wrestling

Charles Avatar owning FREEDOM Caribbean Wrestling

And Kate Avatar owning Babes Of Sin City

My hope is to build USPW to global status by the end of the dynasty with Freedom around 10th and Babes Of Sin City inside the top 20.

Can I make it? Who knows....but theres only 1 way to find out

Monday, Week 1, January 2008

USPW News:

• New owner Jack Avatar joins the active roster under the name "The All American Soldier" Jack Stampede, He is expected to perform as a midcard worker.

• Various new faces appear to be getting contacted as USPW looks to add some fire power and fresh blood to the roster.

• USPW has decided that now under new ownership it will release its events freely on the internet, tthe hope is that USPW will be able to attract a bigger fan base quicker through this idea.

• The USPW has begun a working relationship with Babes Of Sin City and FREEDOM Caribean Wrestling; however it has ended its connection with Mid Atlantic Wrestling.

• Sam Strong (Now working as a on screen authority figure) plans to unveil the new championships Wednesday Night on "USPW American Wrestling" as well as announce a tournament for each title starting after Stars, Stripes and Slams.

Babes Of Sin City News

• No major roster changes are present except for Kate Avatar being added to the roster under the Name "HellCat", Geena The Warrior Princess being contacted and Craig Prince and Barry Kingman being asked to work as back stage road agents

• The BSC Queen Of The Ring Title now renamed the BSC Women's championship and the new belt to be unveiled at the next show

• BSC has moved to a more wrestling orientated product almost mimicking the style of USPW perhaps indicating a sign of things to come

• BSC plans to do a weekly small pay per view show to increase popluarity every Sunday Night

FREEDOM News:

•  
  • Charles Avatar added to the FREEDOM active roster as a main eventer

• FCW In Demand! will take place every Saturday night in Purto Rico with coverage available online for the rest of the world

Tuesday, Week 1, January, 2008

USPW News:

• Al and Pete The Hillbillies have been released

• Lex Appeal has been released

• Happy Elwood and Eric The Bull have been released but are expected to go down to FCW for extensive training

• Wanda Fish and Sara Marie York have been contacted about heading over to the USPW women's division

• Steven Parker and Acid have been contacted about joining USPW

• CZCW have made a offer for Darryl Devine

Babes Of Sin City News:

• No major news

FREEDOM News:

• FCW are looking to add a few names to their roster in the next few days including Jacob Jett, Barry Kingman, Bull Wrecker and Happy Elwood

USPW American Wrestling Preview

http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp85/STJ_RCW/USPW_alt.jpg

http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp85/STJ_RCW/USPW.jpg

Tomorrow Night on USPW American Wrestling, Sam Strong has called a meeting in the middle of the ring of all current champions in the USPW. What started out as a simple Title Presentation could now produce much bigger things as Strong begins his quest to show the big boys how it is done.

One match already guranteed to happen is a battle for the USPW World title when Bruce The Giant and Chris Caulfield take on James Justice for his title.

Also expected in action is the debut of "The All American Soldir" Jack Stampede!

So don't miss out, tomorrow night USPW American Wrestling....only on Sports America

Basic Match Structure for tomorrow night- Feel free to make a prediction if you wish

James Justice © vs Bruce The Giant vs Chris Caulfield- USPW World Title

Jack Stampede vs Danny Rushmore

Cherry Bomb © vs Alicia Strong- USPW Women's Title

Plus more matches not announced

OOC: This is my first dynasty so still struggling on how to get this to look good but any feedback is appreciated :)

Archived