PSW: The Evolution of Greed

I am constantly caught up lurker and sorry I don't predict... but I like tournaments so here we go...

Round 1

A: ?? PSW Returning Superstar ?? vs. Mr. Morgan

Mr. Morgan is still a Main Eventer here and he should not be over looked by you or the Masked Bumfhole or Mr. Roach (whom I am quite liking in PSW by the way). Also ain't sold that the returning superstar is gonna be a huge name.

B: Lead Belly vs. El Demonio Volador ©

His character is good and with your writing I look forward to it... until he is signed away by someone.

C: Johnny Martin vs. Brutus Roach

I would probably put the PSW original diehard over Roach but sense I ain't booking and I can just pick I like Brutus.

D: KILLER Colossus vs. Grease Hogg

KILLER Colossus has been a disappointment in PSW and Hogg is having interesting character development... Colossus is manhandling Ash. Hogg is more of the story right now so he gets the deuce.

Round 2

E: Mr. Morgan vs El Demonio Volador

Volador takes the punishment that Morgan is sure to bring in a match that could be a dark horse for match of the night.

F: Brutus Roach vs Grease Hogg

I know ya brought in Marat, and Billy, and Bryan and tried to give off a "New" Steel City... how that work for ya?... NOW I believe that THIS is a match that should be considered what PSW is all about. After all the top of the card has left for New York or went home there is a wide open top of the card... it is time for Brutus Roach!

Final:

El Demonio Volador vs Brutus Roach

Ya know what Brutus needs? Like a trashy easy woman to walk to the ring with him. Some one with good sex appeal ya could take advantage of. Time to PM Remi. :) But I am hoping there is some good chemistry here and the match grade doesn't stick up the joint.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prediction Key

Round 1

Round 2

E: Winner A vs Winner B

F: Winner C vs Winner D

Final:

Winner E vs Winner F

KILLER Colossus for the win!I can always dream can I? :rolleyes:

Prediction Key

Round 1

Round 2

Final:

Winner E vs Winner F

KILLER Colossus for the win!I can always dream can I? :rolleyes:

I second these picks. Colossus gets rewarded for his loyalty.

Prediction Key:

Round 1

Round 2

E: ?? PSW Returning Superstar vs. El Demonio Volador ©

F: Brutus Roach vs KILLER Colossus

Final:

El Demonio Volador © KILLER Colossus

el demonio will win the tournament...could the returning superstar be bryan holmes if so he could well win it

PSW Diary Note:

First of all, I wanted to thank everyone whose been involved with leaving predictions for this "months" event, PSW "Blood, Sweat, and Tears". While, as BHK put it, next month's event is a little more sexier with what's all about to take place in one show... This month's show is just as action-packed with company shifting, creative changing, situations that are about to take place. It'll all make sense in the end, however.

The write-up, for this show, however, will be shorter for he initial match write-ups. The final match will get it's due and will be fleshed out as much as I normally write, however, at least the first round will be a much shorter write-up. This way, It doesn't take absolutely forever to put together an event that's setting the course for next month's - PSW "The End of Days".

All in all, If you want to leave some predictions (who haven't yet) then you can certainly go ahead. I'm taking my time to book this show, that way I can accomplish all that I'm looking to get forward. In the end, I probably won't start to write the actual show until tomorrow or tuesday leaving the posting of it sometime this week.

Cheers.

The Night before the "Blood, Sweat, and Tears" Tournament

... The Larry Wood Saga ...

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Wrestlers/LarryWood.jpg

Popularity: E+

Highest Popularity Grade: D

Momentum: D

Gimmick Rating: C+

All-Time PSW Record: 7-7

I've been asked to do interviews over the past week, however, have turned them all down. Not because I don't embrace the wrestling community that has surrounded our craft but rather because... well... I simply don't have enough time at this point to sit down for an hour and talk about finite details to our booking process. There are some out there who don't want to know.... Would like to pretend like Pro Wrestling happens in a vacuum and that there are no "behind the scenes" power-plays to how things get done. To those "purists", if you will, my story will always fall short of resonating with them. They don't want to know who i've been speaking with, what character is in line for a major push, or what wrestlers we are crafting "Behind the curtains" in which to make a major push within the company. To them, Pro Wrestling takes place ONLY in the ring.... NOT... In the Locker room area.

On the flip side of the coin, however, there are those who want to know every small detail that graces past my mind when it comes to booking a show. They want to know who our "IT" people are... Who is trying to dictate their career through dubious means backstage... And what young superstar is about to break-out from a creative stand-point. They, often hated by many wrestling "purists" both in and out of the inner circle of the industry, look at Pro Wrestling as a inter-connected system of development.... Developing talent, creating stories, banking on hot new finds.

Neither is the right way... or the wrong way... to embrace Pro Wrestling.

I, for one, have been thrusted into a position "behind the curtain" that makes it impossible to look at wrestling from a purely entertainment value anymore. I have 30 hard-nosed, hard-headed, superstars in my locker room are who all believe that it's "Their time"... Most of them telling me on a daily basis. However, not all of them are cut-out for the job.

Examples...

"KILLER Colossus" [Larry Wood] is a man who I respect dearly. He's been a major source of influence as I've struggled to find my footing as a headbooker (a role he knows all too well). He could have power-played me in the early days... but... he never did. In a way, looking back on his actions in hindsight, it seems as if Larry has allowed me to grow creatively, and structurally from a booking standpoint, in which to pass along his knowledge of "The game".

With that being said, He's been an utter let-down from a reactional standpoint. Don't get me wrong, I 100% respect the guy as a man and as a performer... BUT... Something doesn't seem to click with our fanbase. I've spent months upon months trying to build the monster into a fully-functioning, fear-creating, MONSTER... Practically made him into a mythical horror-flick persona... And yet, every time he's put in a position to further his character... further his development as a "big time star" in PSW... Our often violent, and extremely vocal, fanbase delivers a sub-par reaction.

But there in lies the difficulty of putting forth a strong roster... Trying to find what people will like and sometimes.... sadly... sometimes... Knowing that those you love dearly, and the characters you personally are pulling for, will never amount to anything more than a filler character... in a filler storyline... With greatness inching farther and farther away...

... With Larry Wood's character dwindling ...

... Is it better to just give him time off and re-invent his persona? ...

... OR ...

... Is he best served as a masterful monster always a step or two away from being a LEGIT threat? ...

Long-time lurker.

Thought it was about time I said awesome work, and I really like the way you've portrayed PSW.

I'm a fan of lurking. ha. It's kinda what I do, as well, when it comes to keeping up with diaries here on the boards. So, I totally understand how it goes as I, typically, am one to commend someone on their work but am quite bad at keeping up and posting predictions week in and week out.

Either way, Thank you much Mr. Orange-man. :) You're avatar is, by far, my favorite one running these days. ha.

Good to know that PSW has kept your interest & continues to be something that's fun for you to read.

Cheers.

I really liked your killer colossus overview as its something everyone already has on their mind. You've put a lot of effort into crafting his character and yet he never seems to produce. That has to get annoying over time.

Prediction Key:

Round 1

Round 2

Final:

Winner E vs Winner F

El Demonio Volador retains the title by defeating Grease Hogg. This could be the match where Grease Hogg turns and joins the unknown figure. Then he goes on to chose his oponent for next month being Grease Hogg after a hard fought battle in this show. I'm also excited to see whose back in PSW as there are a number of people it could be.

PSW - "Blood, Sweat, and Tears" Tournament will be up on Wednesday evening [Tomorrow]!!!!

This show started off as a fluff kind of show, in which to move forward to next month's event, "The End of Days", however, wow.... All I have to say is that this one is BY FAR my favorite show I've ever written. Hands down.

Their are 7 matches all together and 4 of them (The opening round) will be written much shorter than my typical match write-ups... Only because I'm not use to writing an extra 2 matches per show. The second round, and the finale, will continue to become more detailed from there on out.

All in all, Just wanted to let you know that it'll be up tomorrow barring any sort of mass catastrophe!

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Banners/BST-1.jpg

+ Streaming LIVE via PSW.com +

"The Ministry" Event Center

PSW Event #19

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/MitchNaess.jpg

Mitch Naess

... LIVE from Canada ...

[The annual "Blood, Sweat, and Tears" tournament opens with the sight of, personally exiled PSW Owner, Mitch Naess standing before a camera lens within, what appears, to be his home-cottage based in the far reaches of Canada. A roaring fire blazes behind him as he sits in an old, broken in, wooden chair a good 4-5 feet away from the heat-dispensing flames. Truthfully, his surroundings seems to envision every stereotype you would carry of what a "Canadian Cottage" would look like... Equpit with animal fur rugs, a woodsy-like decor, and a giant picture above the fireplace of a heavily forested area.]

[With that being said, Mitch Naess, himself, doesn't seem to fit the environment around him as he is still seen in a black, medium-end retail store-like, Suit. His tie, non-existent, as his top button lays open creating a more casual look, however, for the often "business-as-usual" owner.]

[With a slight nod, as if he was approving of a hand signal saying "We're live", Mitch Naess jumps right to the point in his signature, straight-faced, All-Business kind of manor.]

Mitch Naess: Good Evening. [slight Pause] As you all know, over the last eight months I have been working, on a day-to-day basis, with NOTBPW within their dot com operations. I was offered a position by the wrestling legend, Dan Stone, to help revolutionize their internet marketing campaign as they continue to dominate the Canadian wrestling landscape. While many have, wrongfully, accused me of "walking out on my own company"... That is simply not true. [Pauses] While, yes, I have not been seen in "The Ministry" in almost a year... I made this decision to join NOTBPW for the best interest of Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling. [Pauses] Chances are, While you've been fed lies by various media outlets, and even a number of PSW employees themselves, the truth of the matter is that I accepted Mr. Stone's job opportunity in which to pool my earnings together... Ultimately creating new capital for PSW. [Pauses, letting his statement sink in.] While others have claimed that I "tuck my tail between my legs" and personally exiled myself in Canada... Those accusations are completely, and utterly, false.

[Mitch takes a quick drink from a heavily iced glass of water to his left.]

Mitch Naess: In my absence, A new "voice" has attempted to form a militia-like power in which to overthrow my position of ultimate Authority in Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling. This mysterious, and certainly unknown, man has shrouded himself in secrecy, while also spewing forth hateful speech directed squarely upon me, and my company as a whole. With a serpent like charisma, "The Unknown Figure", has successfully forced my company into a state of civil war... Turning friends upon friends, brothers upon brothers, and ultimately collecting a violent, blood and power-obsessed, faction to do his "dirty work". [Pauses] Recently, This "Unknown Figure" has delivered a "grand-stand" statement... Calling me to return to the "Steel City"... To stand up for the very company that I love dearly... or... Risk losing it forever to his grasp.

[Mitch, gripping his hands harshly on the waned wooden arm rests of his chair, begins to grow in aggression with every word spoken.]

Mitch Naess: First and foremost, I will not be threatened by a coward in my OWN company. You may be able to recruit many of my employees to join your destructive cult, however, I am not one to buckle under threats. [Pauses] Secondly, as you all know by now, I WILL be here... Live... in "The Ministry" in one month's time at PSW "The End of Days".... NOT because I was forced to do so by he, and his supposed "Kingdom", but because the PSW National Championship is in a state of loss as the title belt is currently vacant due to Harry Allen's departure from the company. Starting next month, I will be present on a day-to-day basis, and will be seen at every PSW event from here until eternity.... With my first display of action being centered toward finding a NEW PSW National Champion.

[Mitch pauses for a second, ending his promo with a "threat" of his own.]

Mitch Naess: In 30 days, I will make my physical return to "The Ministry" in hopes of steering MY ship back toward prosperity and out of the clutches of Anarchy. I will NOT STAND for this man's destructive ways & will see to it that this supposed "Civil War" is put to rest before it can truly take shape. [Pauses] Thank you for your time.... And enjoy tonight's event, The annual "Blood, Sweat, and Tears" tournament!

[With that, The promo comes to a close with the overall feeling being that Mitch Naess was truly back.... Ready to squash any advances made by "The Unknown Figure" before his hand continues to push this company into the depths of anarchy.]

Grade: C-

Remmington Remus: Hello & Welcome to the Annual, PSW, "Blood, Sweat, and Tears" Tournament! The only Tri-State based tournament that displays some of the best, some of the greatest, individuals in our industry today!

Doc Messing: Not to mention, The only tournament that actually forces the PSW Champion to compete within its ranks! We COULD see a New PSW Champion by the end of tonight if El Demonio Volador is unable to defend his "crown".

Remmington Remus: Very True! However, if the young high-flier is able to successfully defend his newly obtained title, Then Demonio will have the right to name his opponent for next month's event, "The End of Days".

Doc Messing: Speaking of "The End of Days".... Mitch Naess is on his way back; as you saw with the opening video! What a major development!

Remmington Remus: On top of that, "The Unknown Figure" has stated since mid-summer that next month's event would be the time, and place, where he would not only display his "Kingdom" as a whole... But... Would also de-robe for the FIRST TIME since gracing "The Steel City".

Doc Messing: What a HUGE scenario for PSW fans.... A major, potentially company-shifting, event Tonight.... And a apocalyptic, earth-shifting, event next month in "The End of Days". [Laughs] I can't wait!

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Wrestlers/JDMorgan_alt.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Wrestlers/vs.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Wrestlers/StevenParker.jpg

Mr. Morgan vs. Steven Parker

[1st Round - "Blood, Sweat, and Tears" Tournament]

"The Ministry" is in a state of shock as a former PSW National Champion, Steven Parker, makes his way out of the back... Showing himself to be the Mysterious Returning PSW Superstar for tonight's opening match versus Mr. Morgan (A former ally of his). The shock turns to pure hatred within a matter of seconds as the fans now realize that Parker is wearing a "I'd rather be in New England" T-shirt... A statement that will certainly gain you a lot of flack in depths of the Underground Indy Scene. All in all, with the PSW crowd firmly behind Mr. Morgan (especially since Parker appears to slam PSW pretty hard in his opening night back), the match was an intense affair as Steven Parker looks to have an "axe to grind" with Morgan from the very onset.

In the end, Steven Parker is seen removing a nearby turnbuckle pad, exposing the steel nob underneath, and then attempting to throw the former PSW Champion into the corner face first... However, Morgan, the crafty veteran that he is, is able to reverse the move and also lock in a drop-toe-hold at the end of the reversal... Slamming Parker's face into the turnbuckle as he drops to his knees. With Parker in a state of shock following the strike, Mr. Morgan quickly slides in for the kill... Locking in a butterflied chokehold.... Rolling Parker over onto his back.... And squeezing the life out of him!! Even though he tried to fight it... Tried to move his way out... Ultimately, Parker would lose all sense of power... Frantically tapping out in the process.

Mr. Morgan defeats Steven Parker in 14:56 via a butterflied choke-hold submission.

Grade: C

Doc Messing: Holy sh*t! Steven Parker has found his way BACK to "The Steel City"! I never thought I'd see the day.... He was practically skipping, and singing, his way out of PSW the first time!

Remmington Remus: It is quite shocking to see him back in "The Ministry". As most of you know, Parker has spent the last 2 years working in New England.... However, it appears that he's back... Why? I have no idea...

Doc Messing: Maybe, with the fall of the "Untouchables", he has an axe to grind? I mean, did you see how he looked at Mr. Morgan tonight? There's some real hatred there...

Remmington Remus: That could be it... and if it wasn't that... You know that he's not too happy with Morgan NOW since his first night back with the company starts off with a loss!

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Wrestlers/RandyBumfhole_alt.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Wrestlers/vs.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Wrestlers/LeadBelly.jpg

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Title%20Belts/PSW_Championshipalt.jpg

El Demonio Volador © vs. Lead Belly

[PSW Championship Match]

The PSW crowd appears to be at a cross-roads as they don't know whether or not to cheer, or boo, Lead Belly. Not because he's shown himself to be a true "heel", but more so, for his verbal actions toward his fellow tag partner, Grease Hogg. "The Dirty White Boys" are beloved in PSW, even carried the Tag Titles for a FULL YEAR, and for that reason... No one really knows what to make of the borderline split. That being said, The rabid PSW crowd seems to be behind the PSW Champion, El Demonio Volador, much more than Lead Belly.

The match itself was a war between contrasting styles. Lead Belly, using a stiff striking/all around power-game that he's been known for, and El Demonio Volador, capitalizing on Lead Belly's inability to move all that quickly as he uses more of a "blitzkrieg"/risk-reward kind of mentality, fought back and forth using their unique styles with Lead Belly showing to have the better hand. Why? Sure, Demonio could speed around the ring and tire out the big man.. However, whenever Lead Belly was actually able to get his hands on Demonio... A huge, ring shaking, power-move was soon to follow... Ultimately slowing down the PSW Champion in the end.

In the end, it appears that Lead Belly is going to pull of the major upset and defeat El Demonio Volador in the first round, making the PSW Championship vacant due to this, however, just as it looks like that's how things are going to finish... Brutus Roach is seen walking out of the back. With a steel chair already in hand, Roach jumps up onto the apron and swings wildly toward Lead Belly's back, as Belly isn't paying attention, however, by some "grace of GOD", Lead Belly moves out of the way pretty quickly... Ducking... As the Steel Chair collides with El Demonio Volador as he was bolting toward Lead Belly. The steel slams off of Demonio's head... Dropping him to the canvas... Out cold.

NO!!!

El Demonio was able to kick out after the strike. Brutus Roach, watching on from ringside, looks pissed off for what has just transpired as he was aiming for Lead Belly. Yet, the outcome he wanted didn't seem to come to pass as El Demonio Volador is able to, somehow, overcome the mind-jarring chair shot to eventually defeat Lead Belly with a top rope 360 splash! Even with an outside interference, El Demonio Volador is able to walk away with the win... Keeping the PSW Championship to himself still.

El Demonio Volador defeats Lead Belly in 9:49 via a top-rope 360 splash.

Grade: D+

Remmington Remus: Even with Brutus Roach's interference, El Demonio Volador is able to retain the PSW Championship!! Pushing him into the second round of the "Blood, Sweat, and Tears" tournament! What a turn around!

Doc Messing: Weirdly enough, it looks like Roach was trying to hit Lead Belly with the steel chair but was unsuccessful in his attempt. Was that suppose to be part of the "Unknown Figure's" plans? Is this a way to "sweeten the deal" for Grease Hogg to join him?

Remmington Remus: That could, possibly, be it? I'm sure we'll find out more about this as time goes on... But for now, all that we know is that El Demonio Volador STILL has the PSW Championship!

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/KO.jpg

"The Unknown Figure" + 2

... Tonight, You will join our ranks ...

[At this point during the show, We cut to what appears to be a LIVE feed backstage (which is really a taped promo seeing how a company like Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling can never truly go "LIVE") to see a grainy view of "The Unknown Figure" standing within a darkened room. The camera lens, almost resting on someone's shoulder as they stand across from "The Unknown Figure"/facing him, focuses primarily upon the mysteriously cloaked man before him... The very man who has single-handedly, arguably, destroys the inferstructure of Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling in a matter of 6 months or so.]

[With two unknown men standing across from "The Unknown Figure", only slight views of the side of their faces show, the war-like-general within "The Unknown Figure" shines through... As if he were speaking to his Front-Line... Seconds before they are to engage in battle.]

"The Unknown Figure": Tonight is your night.... [Pauses] For too long, You both have been wallowing in a state of "nothingness".... You've been subjected to the HELL that is not being relevant.... You've been pushed aside like heaps of muscle, Expected to have no real benefit anymore other than to gracefully bow out... Never to be seen, or heard, from again. [Pauses] By stepping foot into MY "Kingdom"... You have seen to it that THIS does not become your ultimate reality... You've taken the reigns of your own careers, of your own lives, in which to prove them all wrong. [Pauses] You two, tonight, will make your presence known as you take a seat next to me and my disciples. All the riches in the world... All the championship gold you could ever want... The fame... The Fortune... The iconic legacy... All available to you now... By making one... Simple.... Choice. [Pauses] In one night, You will go from those who are passed over to those who will stand above them all.... [Pauses] Go.... Carry out our battle-plans for tonight... And we will inch ever closer to ending this war.... This war on PSW... This war on Mitch Naess.... THIS STRUGGLE... for complete, and utter, control of "The Steel City". Go Forth, in the name of "The Kingdom".

[The segment comes to a close, now, as the camera catches some sense of movement from the two unknown men standing across from their cloaked leader. It appears that they are nodding their heads in approval... Knowing that TONIGHT is their night.... TONIGHT... Is the beginning of the end for PSW as we know it today, and the beginning... Of a NEW..."Kingdom".]

Grade: D-

Remmington Remus: Who do you think were the two HE was speaking too? Who could be joining "The Kingdom" here tonight?

Doc Messing: I don't believe anyone knows at this point... Then again, We'll all know by the end of tonight it seems.

Remmington Remus: I've got a bad feeling about all of this... Do you think one of them could be Grease Hogg? "The Unknown Figure" has been trying to recruit him for quite some time now. Do you think he finally caved in?

Doc Messing: There's a chance of it. Especially after last month... Did you see Hogg's face when "The Unknown Figure" pretty much uncovered all of his internal pain? F*ck... I hope it's not Grease Hogg.... But I guess you never really know. I never thought I would have seen Marat Khoklov walk into "The Ministry" but "The Unknown Figure" was able to make that happen... [Pauses] From that standpoint, I don't know if there is anything HE CAN'T do...

Remmington Remus: I guess we'll find out who the two mysterious members are tonight at some point....

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Wrestlers/Knuckles.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Wrestlers/vs.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Wrestlers/JohnnyMartin.jpg

Brutus Roach vs. Johnny Martin

Brutus Roach didn't really stand much of a chance as El Demonio Volador made his presence known within the first 20 seconds of Roach's match with former PSW Champion, Johnny Martin. Roach, trying to fend off two people, was able to floor Johnny Martin, at one point, however, El Demonio Volador was hell-bent on making Roach pay for his earlier chair shot on him. With that being said, this match looked more like Volador vs. Roach instead of Roach vs. Martin, but either way, there are no DQ's in the "Steel City"... Therefore, the match was allowed to go on as it was... With Volador doing more of the work than Johnny Martin. Funny enough, Johnny Martin would eventually benefit from Volador's psychotic attack on Roach as Martin was there to "pick up the pieces" following a Tornado DDT onto a steel chair by Volador on the semi-conscious Roach. With Demonio being pushed aside by the often crafty, always focused, veteran, Johnny Martin quickly moved in for the pin-count... Receiving a standard 3 from an un-happy Shane Stones (an ally of Brutus Roach)... However, there was nothing he could do. The match has come to a close with Johnny Martin coming out on top!

Johnny Martin defeats Brutus Roach in 8:21 via a Tornado DDT onto a chair by the interfering El Demonio Volador.

Doc Messing: That was an easy one for Johnny Martin... [Laughs], It's almost as if he wasn't even needed in which to pick up the win! The champ did all of his dirty work for him!

Remmington Remus: That's a big victory for a struggling Martin, though. Whether or not he was the actual one to do the "dirty work", as you put it, a victory over Brutus Roach is something that could validate his singles career once again. Plus, since he didn't really have to exert any energy... He may be one of the only competitors to have a clean-slate of health going into the 2nd round!

Doc Messing: Very true... That could be truly dangerous for Martin's next opponent.

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/Knuckles.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/Demonio.jpg

Brutus Roach and El Demonio Volador[/b]

... A Wild Brawl ...

[The match has come to a close and it's quite obvious to see that Brutus Roach, a known member of the "Kingdom", is extremely pissed off for losing in the opening round of the "Blood, Sweat, and Tears" tournament. It would be one thing if he would have lost on his own accord, however, in this case, Roach really had no chance to come away with the victory seeing how PSW Champion, El Demonio Volador, made his presence known for the very early moments of Roach's match. With that being said, Brutus Roach, upon pulling himself back up to his feet, quickly ascends upon the PSW Champ with an onslaught laced with deadly rage.]

[El Demonio Volador, expecting for such a scenario to take place, quickly prepares himself for battle, yet again, as the two men embark upon a wild, and almost chaotic, brawl. Their blind-hatred for one another forces the two all over the ringside area, and even into the crowd at one point, as both men look to overcome the other in an act of dominance. Roach, relying heavily on his power-game, and Demonio Volador, relying heavily upon his fast-striking/high octane style of wrestling, spill down the iselway and back through the thick, black, entrance curtain leading backstage.]

[While backstage, Their brawl continues up and down the hallways of the darkened, and often crumbling, "Ministry", as neither man really gains full control of the situation... Just small spurts. That was until, El Demonio Volador was assaulted from behind by an unknown man off-camera. Brutus Roach, after leading El Demonio Volador backstage to a designed area, quickly landed a big boot square into the camera man's face... Dropping he, and his camera, crashing to the cement floor below. Luckily for us, though, the camera didn't break upon impact... Instead, it turned sideways slightly... Showing the feet of Brutus Roach, and the mystery man who helped Roach floor Demonio Volador, standing over a motionless PSW Champion. El Demonio Volador, his face actually directed toward the camera, shows no signs of conciousness... no signs of life what so ever...]

[With the damage already done, Roach and the mystery attacker slowly walk away from their fallen victim without a word being muttered. Instead, both men are seen walking off in the same direction, leading toward the alley-way door out of "The Ministry", and taking with them the secret of WHO helped Brutus Roach floor the Champ.]

Doc Messing: Who the F*ck was that?! Someone just helped Brutus Roach beat the living hell out of El Demonio Volador...

Remmington Remus: It appears that "The Kingdom" has some sort of plan set for tonight's show... Starting with taking out the PSW Champion!

Doc Messing: It's a smart move on their part. If Volador is unable to compete then he'll automatically be stripped of his title due to losing within the tournament tonight.... That way, "The Kingdom" can swoop in and claim the title in the end!

Remmington Remus: With Roach out of the tournament due to this loss... Who else does "The Unknown Figure" have in the tournament? At this point, We don't know who he spoke with earlier as to making their impact tonight in the name of "The Kingdom". Could they be part of the tournament?

Doc Messing: There's no doubt about it. They HAVE to have at least one more person positioned within the "BST" Tournament... They want the title off of Volador and in the possession of "The Unknown Figure"... They've stated that that's a major WANT for their faction going into "The End of Days"...

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Wrestlers/LarryWood_alt2.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Wrestlers/vs.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Wrestlers/GreaseHogg.jpg

KILLER Colossus vs. Grease Hogg

There was an uncomfortable feeling sweeping through "The Ministry" as KILLER Colossus made his way down to the ring carrying Alastor's skull necklace dripping with blood. No one has seen the young high-flyer ever since KILLER had dragged him, face first, into the alley-way a few months ago now. Needless to say, as KILLER placed the necklace in his corner of the ring, turning back slowly... peering into his opponents soul with a grizzled stair... Everyone knew that were were about to witness one of THE most deadly matches in PSW History.

That's exactly what came to pass as two big men (both over 300 pounds) slammed into eachother with nothing short of evil intent. Due to his inability to feel any sort of remorse, KILLER Colossus finds himself in control of the match... Laying into Grease Hogg with a collection of fists of fury. The biggest impact coming from a powerful, dead-weight lifting, spinebuster onto a steel chair by KILLER Colossus.

Grease Hogg appears to be in a great deal of trouble as KILLER Colossus continues to deliver an assault bordering on a rampage. However, everything seems to shift Hogg's way as, surprisingly, Lead Belly comes out of the back... Simply standing in the isleway... Watching from onfar... This pulls KILLER Colossus's focus away for a split second... Leaning on the nearby ropes... Snarling as if he was expecting Lead Belly to come in and ruin his chances of winning.... Well, maybe not so much winning as physically destroying another victim.

With KILLER's focus on Lead Belly... Grease Hogg slowly pulls himself off of the canvas with the same steel chair he was spinebusted upon... Sizing up the big man for when he turns around... And when he does...

BAM!!!!

The most wicked, baseball-like, chair swing I've ever seen... Slamming square across the face of KILLER Colossus. The force was so vicious that it actually knocks KILLER Colossus's leather mask off of his face as he tumbles, in a heap, to the bloody canvas below. KILLER, attempting to pull himself back up with a feat that can only be classified as "Supernatural" in nature, is quickly stopped by another vicious strike with an over-the-head kind of chair shot from Grease Hogg square across KILLER's exposed, and quite burned, face.

The monster seizes to move...

Grease Hogg goes for the pin.

With the help of is estranged tag team partner distracting the big man, Grease Hogg is able to walk away with a victory that many thought was impossible. From the very start KILLER was in firm control of the match and it appeared that the "Burned Behemoth" was on his way to an easy victory. However, all it took was one stair from Lead Belly to turn it all around... The potential for a run-in kept KILLER at bay... Giving Hogg a great opportunity to sweep in for a shocking victory.

Grease Hogg defeats KILLER Colossus in 7:47 via a round of Steel Chair Shots following Lead Belly's distraction of Colossus.

Grade: D

Remmington Remus: WHAT A VICTORY!!! No one saw that one coming... No one! It looked as if KILLER Colossus was well on his way to face Johnny Martin in the second round and then... BAM... Lead Belly distracts the "Burned Behemoth" long enough for Grease Hogg to take hold of the situation! That was just simply priceless!

Doc Messing: Maybe we've been reading too much into this whole split... Lead Belly did say that they were going to "walk alone" as He doesn't know if Grease Hogg is aligning himself with "The Kingdom"... But... That doesn't mean that they can't at least watch out for eachother from afar.

Remmington Remus: Could we be seeing, the potential, build toward a "Dirty White Boys" reunion? While they aren't officially "broken up" as a team... You would think that last month's altercation would be enough to move them in their separate directions.

Doc Messing: I hope so... I love these guys...

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Wrestlers/RandyBumfhole_alt.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Wrestlers/vs.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Wrestlers/JDMorgan_alt.jpg

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Title%20Belts/PSW_Championshipalt.jpg

El Demonio Volador © vs. Mr. Morgan

[2nd Round - "Blood, Sweat, and Tears" Tournament]

[PSW Championship Match]

The first 2nd round bout of the night was a classic "Old School" vs. "New Skool" generational struggle as Mr. Morgan, widely considered to be one of the strongest vets on the PSW roster, and a former PSW Champion; faces off against the current PSW Champion, and often seen as the "new attitude" of the much darker PSW product, El Demonio Volador. The iconic hype couldn't even live up to what actually takes place as both men gave it everything they had... Every last inch of their stamina, every last drop of their sweat,... Both wanted his match more so than anything else in their careers and it was quite obvious to see in their overall body language.

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/StevenParker.jpg

Sadly, for Mr. Morgan, Steven Parker made his presence known half-way through the bout as the hated New England Sympathist forced his way into the ring with a metal pipe in hand. Demonio, the first man he ran across after jumping into the ring, was his first victim as Steven Parker quickly swung the bented pipe with reckless intentions... Slamming it square across the side of Volador's neck. The PSW Champion, trying to fight through the pain, was able to land a quick kick to the stomach... However, it wasn't enough... As Steven Parker quickly floors the Champ with forceful shot square to the chest.

Mr. Morgan, trying to regain his composure from a hard-fought battle with Demonio, was next in line as he quickly ran toward Parker... Spearing him into a nearby turnbuckle. However, even the impact of such a move doesn't remove the weapon from Parker's hand... Instead, with Mr. Morgan laying on top of his attacker (trying to take control of the situation), Parker lands a round of strikes to the back of Morgan's head... The final one, the 4th strike, leaves Mr. Morgan completely limp.

With a limp body in his hands, Steven Parker quickly slides out from underneath Morgan... Pushing him on his back.... Then pulling Demonio over to Morgan simply by pulling his one arm in that direction. With a half-ass throw of Demonio's arm over the top of Mr. Morgan, PSW Referee, Shane stones quickly administers a standard 3 count in favor of the PSW Champion!

El Demonio Volador defeats Mr. Morgan in 13:56 following an interference from Steven Parker.

Grade: C

Doc Messing: That's f*cking ridiculous... This is getting out of hand... Too many people are losing tonight due to interferences. What is this, a "Crash-Course" event?

Remmington Remus: You know how things are in the "Steel City", Doc. You've been here since day one. This is how things work in PSW... Anything can happen at ANY time. It does suck for Mr. Morgan, as I believe he could have gone through this entire tournament and won the title by defeating Demonio right now, however, that's just the nature of the beast....

Doc Messing: Believe me, I know that Remmy... Just sucks to see someone like Mr. Morgan screwed out of a victory because some rat-punk has a vendetta set against him.

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/StevenParker.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/JDMorgan_alt.jpg

Steven Parker and Mr. Morgan

... Parker explains his hatred ...

[The rabid front row, PSW fans, are viciously berating Steven Parker as he stands on the outside of the ring, one hand on the bottom ring rope, and his eyes fixated on the very man he once called his ally, Mr. Morgan. With a predator stalking his prey, Parker slowly pulls himself up onto the apron, rolling under the bottom rope, and calling for a microphone within seconds after infiltrating the squared circle. The extremely vocal, and often violent, PSW crowd continues to show their hatred for the young defector as Parker has quickly established himself as a truly hated individual within "The Ministry".... His "I'd rather be in New England" T-shirt probably doesn't help the matter as most underground fans of Pro Wrestling, the kind of fans that PSW attracts, can't stand the cookie-cutter sh*t coming from "The Land of Supreme".]

[With a microphone now in hand, Steven Parker slowly descends upon the canvas below... Laying on his stomach, at the top of Mr. Morgan, looking to the side of Morgan's head, all while holding a sadistic smile across his face... Almost as if he enjoys seeing his former ally in pain. Meanwhile, Mr. Morgan, still motionless as his eyes blink frantically as he attempts to regain his consciousness, continues to lay on his back in the middle of the ring... Possibly able to move, however, trying to "come to" after the heinous assault by Steven Parker; which cost him a victory in the 2nd round of the "Blood, Sweat, and Tears" Tournament.]

[With Parker laying, stomach downward, on the canvas, he slowly raises the PSW microphone to his mouth... Still holding that same sadistic smile he projected a few seconds ago.]

Steven Parker: I've been waiting, almost, 3 years for this moment... To see you FINALLY reap the consequences of your decisions. You see, I can't stand you... I've NEVER been able to stand you, however, I went along with our little faction because Teddy vougedfor you time and time again. So, I used your name... I used your popularity... All in the name of getting to the top.... The Supreme Wrestling Federation...

[The crowd boo's at the sound of the SWF, however, it doesn't stop Parker from continuing his rant]

Steven Parker: Teddy respected you... He stood in awe of your accomplishments... And what did you do to him? You kicked him to the curb like some whiny little brat. [shakes his head] The thing is... When you live life as you have, Morgan,... burning bridges... You're bound to suffer from the same outcome. [Pauses] Sooner or later, You're bound to fall within your own traps....... I'm that Trap, Jeff... [sadistic Laughter] It's about time that you suffer for your decisions... That you, for once, fall victim to the same crimes you committed...

[With that, Steven Parker, drops the microphone a few more inches down upon the canvas. An awkward laugh comes from the youngster as he slowly pulls himself back up to his feet... Looking as if he's about to leave the ring... And then spinning back around to stomp the heel of his boot square across the throat of Mr. Morgan. The UK veteran, upon feeling the edge of Parker's boot across his throat, turns to his side frantically... Coughing up a storm as he struggles to breathe.]

[With an arrogant, holier than thou, kind of smirk running across his face... Steven Parker slowly exits the ringside area while ignoring the fans constant chanting of "F*ck New England".]

Doc Messing: GOOD GOD.... I think Morgan is spitting out blood...

Remmington Remus: Steven Parker has made quite the comeback with PSW tonight! Wow.... It's been almost 2 years since he's been in "The Ministry" and, in one night, he's practically torn down everything we remembered about him.

Doc Messing: To Parker, "The Untouchables" were a sham... and Mr. Morgan wrongfully kicked Powell to the curb... So, for that, He's here for some retribution? I don't get it...

Remmington Remus: I remember reading rumors back when PSW first opened that Steven Parker didn't like Mr. Morgan, however, stuck with it because he knew that it was the only way to stand out from the rest of the roster.... He had a former DaVE stand-out in his corner. Ya know? Now, it appears that Steven wants to do the very thing he's dreamed about since day one here in the "Steel City".... Taking out his former mentor, Mr. Morgan.

Doc Messing: I can't wait for next month... Morgan's going to literally hunt Parker down... and when he get his hands on him... [Laughs] We may see a side of Mr. Morgan that we've NEVER seen before...

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Wrestlers/GreaseHogg.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Wrestlers/vs.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Wrestlers/JohnnyMartin.jpg

Grease Hogg vs. Johnny Martin

[2nd Round - "Blood, Sweat, and Tears" Tournament]

For those who were looking for a "clean victory" for once tonight... I'm sorry, This match is just not going to deliver for you. The "Blood, Sweat, and Tears" tournament tends to be an over-booked, completely psycho, all-out warfare kind of night where ANYTHING and EVERYTHING can happen. That being said, not too many expected this match to be a perfectly executed... Straight down the middle... Stand-up kind of affair. Why? There is something weird going on between "The Dirty White Boys" and on two occasions already we've seen something starting to shift. Did this scenario continue to shift all the way into our last 2nd round affair? You better bet your ass it did...

The match-up itself was a true back-and-forth bout, to those who know the inside slang of the Pro Wrestling world, The best way to describe such a match was that it was an "Open" affair. Neither man really gained an upper hand on the other, and rather, it looked like a complete stalemate through out most of the match. Sure, Johnny Martin is considered to be the "front runner" in their match-up as Grease Hogg hasn't shown much as a singles wrestler since joining PSW... However, Grease Hogg held his own rather well... Actually shocking a few critics, as the "tough as nails" biker took Martin off his feet on a few occasions.

In the end, however, there came a situation that no one saw coming....

Lead Belly, coming down to the ring once again (Just as he did for Grease Hogg's last match), watched on from afar at first... Surveying the situation I suppose. However, after a few minutes of being an absolute distraction to Johnny Martin, Lead Belly pulled himself up onto the apron, stepping over the top rope, and meeting both Martin and Grease Hogg in the center of the ring. Neither man knew what was going on as both turned to Lead Belly in a "What the f*ck?" kind of manor. However, then it came to happen...

BAM!!

Big Boot from Lead Belly square to the face of his, I guess, former tag partner, Grease Hogg!

Hogg fell to the canvas in a thunderous heap as blood slowly starts to trickle out of his nose. Meanwhile, Johnny Martin looks as if he doesn't know what to do next... Pin Hogg for the win, stepping straight into the finals?, or try to help Grease Hogg fend off his attacker?

What do you think won out?

Johnny Martin, sensing that this may be a moment for him to come away with another big-time victory, quickly shoves Lead Belly from behind (as he stands over the top of Grease Hogg in a "I f*cked you up" kind of manor). Not expecting the shove, Lead Belly goes over the top rope and crashing to the floor... Meanwhile, Johnny Martin dives on top of the semi-conscious, and confused, Grease Hogg... Lifting his leg up in a frantic manor...

Grease Hogg tries to kick out, however, it's too late. Johnny Martin goes flying off of Hogg's massive frame from the throw... but the damage had already been done. If the kick-out was one second earlier than this match would have continued... BUT... In his state of confusion, Grease Hogg was unable to comprehend the count. Therefore, Johnny Martin picks up, yet another, controversial victory leading to the Main Event!

Johnny Martin defeats Grease Hogg in 12:24 via a Big Boot from Lead Belly.

Doc Messing: HOLY SH*T!! Lead Belly just turned on Grease Hogg.... He turned on the only friend he's ever known.... What the F*ck is going on?

Remmington Remus: I have NO IDEA... Was Lead Belly just sick of Grease Hogg's wavering?

Doc Messing: I haven't the slightest clue... I thought Grease Hogg made it pretty aware that he was NOT working with "The Unknown Figure"...

Remmington Remus: Wait, do you think....

Doc Messing: There's a chance of it... Why else would he cost Grease Hogg the win?

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/LeadBelly.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/GreaseHogg.jpg

Lead Belly and Grease Hogg

... And, thus, it begins ...

[blood slowly begins to drip from the crooked nose of Grease Hogg as he lay, semi-conscious, on his back a top the canvas. The small drip quickly develops into a rushing waterfall as Greaser slowly rolls over onto his stomach... Spitting out blood from his nasal cavity, a collection of blood also spilling out on the canvas below straight from his nose, as the former PSW Tag Champion struggles to pull himself back up to his feet. With his eyes fixated on the very man who just struck him, his former tag partner and "road buddy" Lead Belly, Greaser appears to be shocked... yet, A hint of his body language shows that he isn't as "shocked" as most would think. Their emotional split has been brewing for quite some time now.... Then again, no one thought that it would be Lead Belly that would ultimately land the "shot heard round the Steel City".]

[up on his knees, wavering a little, Greaser looks straight into Lead Belly's eyes and struggles to speak... Almost choking on his own blood in the process.]

Grease Hogg: It's you... Isn't it.... It's you who is joining "The Kingdom"....

[A demonic smile grows upon Lead Belly's face as he slowly nods his head in approval of Hogg's statement. That very gesture, while small, marks a historic moment in PSW History... Not only the break-up of "The Dirty White Boys"... but... Also... Lead Belly joining forces, it seems, with "The Unknown Figure" and his "Kingdom". Following his gesture, Grease Hogg spits a heavy flow of blood out onto the canvas... Whipping his face slightly.. and then looking back up at Lead Belly, who stands a few feet away from him with the same demonic smirk running across his face. Slowly, Grease Hogg shakes his head... Looking into Lead Belly's eyes.]

Grease Hogg: Just do it... Go ahead... Do...

[before Grease Hogg could finish his final statement to Lead Belly.... Belly moves in for the kill... Once again, Slamming his massive boot square into the bloody face of Grease Hogg. Upon impact, Hogg slowly slouches backward... His legs moving outward in which to allow his large frame to fall in a heap to the canvas below. Lead Belly, slowly backing away from his former partner, takes a second to soak in what had just happened... Running the back of his hand across his mouth as if to whip the drool from his face. Shortly following this, Belly finally begins to move... Slowly walking toward the ring ropes and exiting the PSW ring. The nearby fans, positioned right outside the ring, begin to throw their trash at Lead Belly... However, the big man doesn't seem to care what so ever... In fact, He embraces their hatred with an arrogant smirk and a smug mentality.]

[With Grease Hogg laying flat on his back, motionless in the ring, Lead Belly reaches under the ring and pulls out a aluminum bat from underneath the ring. With the silver weapon in his hand, and the lights shinning down upon his newly found beating stick, Lead looks down upon the bat.... Smirks... And then slowly looks back toward his former teammate laying unconscious in the ring. The camera, positioned just to the side of Lead Belly, captures the whole creepy image from start to finish as Lead Belly slowly starts to move as if he's going back into the ring to "Finish the Job". However, that never happens... Well... At least not tonight.]

[instead, Lead Belly looks over to the classic, and somewhat rusted, motorcycle that Grease Hogg drove down to the ring... Eyeing it up as a "light bulb" seemingly goes off in his hand. Lead knows that this motorcycle means more to Grease Hogg than, possibly, life itself... It's not only been a symbol of his existence on this earth but has ALSO been a tieing factor between both "Dirty White Boys" since their days on the indy circuit. Destroying the bike would send an even greater message to Grease Hogg of their split... Not only taking away his precious bike, however, also showing that he has little respect for the very culture that brought these two together.]

[With the aluminum bat in hand, Lead Belly begins to tear into Greaser's bike with reckless abandon. With each and every strike the bike begins to show more and more damage... Bent frames, broken handle-bars, and gas leaking out on the cement below are all signs that Lead Belly has truly destroyed Grease Hogg's prize possession. This isn't a present that he JUST accepted... This was his life... This was the very symbol of who he is.... And Lead Belly has just, literally, destroyed it following blow after blow.]

[With the crowd boo'ing like crazy at this point, Lead Belly drops the baseball bat and slowly backs away from his destructive masterpiece. Greaser, slowly trying to pull himself back up onto his knees again, is barely able to breathe as a waterfall of blood continues to pour out of his nose... However, at the very sight of his busted bike... And Lead Belly's arrogant smirk running across his face insinuating that it was "his doing", Grease Hogg lunges to his feet... Staggering like a mad man to the nearest ringrope overlooking the carnage. While he WANTED to attack Lead Belly for what he has just done... His legs were unable to carry him as Grease Hogg collapses back to the canvas once again... Blood spilling... As he looks up, only a few feet away from Lead Belly now, with a look of "F*ck you" running across his face. The time had come... "The Dirty White Boys" had seen their final days of peace... final days of brotherhood... It was now a sense of war that raged between the two.]

Grade: D

Doc Messing: That F*cking ass-hole... That piece of trailor-sh*t....

Remmington Remus: I can't believe it.... Lead Belly has just turned on Grease Hogg.... All of this time we thought it was Grease Hogg who was going to turn on Lead Belly... But no.... Lead Belly is the one whose joined "The Kingdom"...

Doc Messing: What a F*cking douche-bag... Lead Belly has just joined "The Unknown Figure".... Making his presence, and new alliance, known by physically, and mentally, destroying the only person he's ever known to be a friend. This is just... F*cking bull-sh*t...

Remmington Remus: What a beautiful bike too... Gone to waste.... Broken into scraps.... This is just... I don't even know what to say...

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/JohnnyMartin.jpg

Johnny Martin

... A Potential Injury? ...

[Amid all the carnage between Grease Hogg and Lead Belly, Johnny Martin has come away with another victory, with the only match left being the tournament FINAL versus El Demonio Volador. During Hogg and Belly's altercation, Martin was seen rolling under the far-end bottom rope and dropping to the cement floor below. It appears that he's having some troubles of his own as his right knee appears to have been tweaked during his previous match with Grease Hogg. Using the nearby steel guardrail, while various PSW fans embrace the company veteran with a couple forceful pats on his back, Johnny Martin continues to stretch out his knee in a rehabilitory kind of fashion... Wincing the entire time... Possibly showing that his body is no longer at the level that it use to be. At 39, Martin isn't quite in the "prime" of his career anymore... And many have started to wonder when he may call it quits... This instance, showing a potential knee injury (just as what happened last year's "BST" Tournament event) may be a sign that his days are numbered.]

[sadly, for Martin, this has been his "story" ever since losing the PSW Championship in 2008 after a YEAR LONG title reign. He's been hampered by injuries, forced into "dead-end" matches, and, at one point, almost quit PSW outright due to his unhappiness with the companies ultimate direction. All in all, The signs of a lingering knee injury plays on everyone's worse nightmare.... Could PSW be losing, yet another, big name star? This time, not because they've defected... but rather... Because they were forced into retirement?]

[The former PSW Champion, and now 2 time "Blood, Sweat, and Tears" Tournament finalist, slowly staggers up and down the ringside area testing out his knee as various crowd members are heard singing his praises. Meanwhile, PSW official, Shane Stones, slowly makes his way over to Martin... Asking him if he's "Okay to go". Martin, stopping dead in his tracks, looks up and locks eyes with the newly acquired referee... Almost as if he was peering into his soul. After a few seconds of an intimidating gesture, Martin finally nods his head "yes". Stones, knowing that it was best to get out of Martin's way, quickly slides back into the ring and awaits the arrival of the PSW Champion, El Demonio Volador, in which to start Tonight's Main Event... The "Blood, Sweat, and Tears" Tournament Finale... Pitting PSW Champion, El Demonio Volador vs. Johnny Martin.]

Doc Messing: The true sight of a Champion right there! Johnny Martin is one of those veterans from another era... The kind of guy who could break his leg, spit on his open wound, and still compete that night. They don't make them like Martin anymore, That's for sure.

Remmington Remus: That's true. Johnny Martin is certainly from another era. However, will his blue-collar, hard-nosed, mentality be enough to overcome the speedy, athletic, new generation talent such as El Demonio Volador? I'm not really sure... Especially seeing how Martin appears to have a knee injury of some sort.

Doc Messing: This happened last year, as well, Remmington. Johnny's knee was practically falling apart after a vicious attack by Bryan Holmes... Then again, he did lose last year since Martin was unable to climb out of a steel cage for the victory. Either way, even if Martin has been "down and out" as of late, my money will always be on the crafty veteran.... Especially since we don't know the severity of El Demonio Volador's injuries either? The last time we saw him Brutus Roach, and a mystery man, had laid him out! We honestly don't even know if he WILL compete tonight? This could be a victory for Martin without even a match!! We could have a NEW PSW Champion without a match actually taking place...

Remmington Remus: I wonder if the attacker was Lead Belly now that we know he's joined forces with Brutus Roach and "The Kingdom"?

Doc Messing: Could be. There is still one more mystery member that is to show his face tonight... Could they be making their presence known in the Main Event? Maybe "The Unknown Figure" has a NEW Enforcer who will oversea the action here tonight much like Marat Khoklov did... I guess we'll have to wait and see...

Remmington Remus: Yea, I guess we'll find out.... As the Main Event.... is NOW!

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Wrestlers/RandyBumfhole_alt.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Wrestlers/vs.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Wrestlers/JohnnyMartin.jpg

El Demonio Volador © vs. Johnny Martin

[Final Match - "Blood, Sweat, and Tears" Tournament]

[PSW Championship Match]

Johnny Martin appears to be favoring his knee as he hops his way back into the square circle before him. His eyes are focused directly upon the man standing a few feet away, Holding the PSW Championship high into the air as the lights from above gleam off of the golden title plate. To Johnny Martin, a man who has literally "fallen from grace" since his iconic 2007 run, and strong 2008 showing, has seen nothing more than a Tag Team Title win in 2009. In the minds of many PSW critics, Johnny Martin is washed up... A has-been... Overall, a man showing his age and the fact that he has wrestled for the last decade or so in the life-threatening world of Hardcore Wrestling.

On the other hand, The current PSW Champion, El Demonio Volador, has been a beacon of athleticism. With the recent defection of Marat Khoklov, Harry Allen, Frankie Future, and Malietoa... The young high flier is considered to be the "go to guy" in which to keep PSW afloat. While it's not far fetched to think that such a gifted athlete such as Volador could carry the company on his back... YOU KNOW that it's driving Johnny Martin absolutely insane. Why? Martin was ONCE the "Franchise" of the company. Literally, from day one, he was the man who made Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling relevant. Sure, the roster also housed people like Steven Parker, Teddy Powell, and Mr. Morgan, but, for the most part, it was Johnny Martin who was putting butts in the seats from the very start. So, to be passed over as being someone who could "take the reigns of the company with all the defections taking place"... You KNOW that a man with as much pride as Martin is most likely fuming over the scenario.

Despite the fact that the aged veteran was barely able to move around the ring in a timely fashion, due to his supposed knee injury, Martin held his own straight away... Taking full control of the situation with a lou thez press followed by a round of rapid-fire punches square to the masked face of his opponent. His size, and strength, difference traps the young flier underneath Martin as the former PSW Champion lays into the current Champ with a rage-filled approach. From there, Martin is seen as the, hands down, front-runner thus far.... Using everything he can to keep Volador grounded... As, if the champ is unable to "fly" or really use any sort of athleticism what so ever, then Martin has a better shot of coming away with the victory.

His approach, quite smart on his part, kept the overall flow of the match at a snail-like pace... Something that was most certainly not all that "popular" with the blood thirsty, high energy, violence seeking, fans of "The Ministry". With that being said, however, there were no negative chants... Rather, a well-respected response from who was in attendance. In a way, they were showing their respect for Johnny Martin as he attempted to squeeze the life out of El Demonio Volador... Drastically trying to come away with the victory by whatever means necessary.

Volador, after literally staying grounded for around 10 minutes, is finally able to wiggle himself free from Martin's clutches... However, as you could see, his energy was quite low. This fact was seen, quite easily, as Volador took his first flight from atop the turnbuckle... Wavering a little as his body weight shifts... however, missing Martin upon his descent as the crafty veteran was able to dive out of the way in time. Wincing on his face due to over-moving his knee... However, sending Volador crashing to the canvas below... face first.. In a world of hurt of his own.

It appeared as if Tonight's Main Event, and "Blood, Sweat, and Tears" finale, was going to be nothing more than a traditional, slow-paced, match-up until THEY made their return to the ringside area...

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/Knuckles.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/LeadBelly.jpg

It was quite easy to see, by now, that Lead Belly has joined "The Unknown Figure" based upon the fact that he's walking to the ring with one of "The Kingdom's" soldiers. The two giants make their way down the isleway as the PSW crowd quickly grows violent in their reaction... Throwing trash in their direction and yelling obscenities at every turn. However, the crowd's bitter-hatred of them doesn't seem to slow anything down... As both Roach and Belly climb their way into the ring... Staring down the two final opponents for the night.

Then it happened...

BAM!!

Big Boot from Lead Belly on El Demonio Volador!!

BAM!!

Pump-Handle Slam by Brutus Roach on El Demonio Volador!

AND

And hugs exchanged between Johnny Martin and the interfering duo.

Doc Messing: HOLY F*CKING A... JOHNNY MARTIN HAS JOINED "THE KINGDOM"...

Remmington Remus: Johnny Martin must be the 2nd man who was going to join the "Unknown Figure" tonight!! Oh... MY... GOD!

Doc Messing: What the F*ck, Johnny?

With that, Johnny Martin is seen grabbing the PSW Championship far before the match has come to a close. With the title in his hands, an arrogant smirk begins to grow across his face, then... Turning toward El Demonio Volador (who is now being held up by Roach and Belly)... Johnny Martin plows through Demonio with a deadly title belt shot to the face of the current PSW Champion!! Demonio's body folds up rather awkwardly as he falls viciously to the mat... Opening the door for Johnny Martin to simply drop to his knees in a dramatic fashion... Picking up the victory and shocking the wrestling world by turning on PSW...

Johnny Martin wins the PSW Championship, and the "Blood, Sweat, and Tears" Tournament, via a Title Belt shot to the head of El Demonio Volador.

Grade: C+

Doc Messing: F*ck you Johnny.... F*ck you....

Remmington Remus: I can't believe it... Johnny Martin has turned on PSW by joining "The Unknown Figure's" "Kingdom"! And now, since he defeated Volador in the tournament, He's the NEW PSW Champion!

Doc Messing: I hope that his reign feels tainted to him... He didn't do a THING to win the PSW Championship! He had an easy ride all the way to the finals and then an easy victory due to Roach and Belly... This is just... Bull-sh*t... Utter... Bull-sh*t...

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/JohnnyMartin.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/Knuckles.jpghttp://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Show%20Minis/LeadBelly.jpg

Johnny Martin, Brutus Roach, and Lead Belly

... The Turn ...

["The Ministry" is, collectively, in a state of shock as the man they once deemed as "The Franchise of Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling" was now nothing more than a turncoat, a 21st century Benedict Arnold, as he embraces the presence of Brutus Roach and Lead Belly. With two, known, soldiers of the "Unknown Figure" standing at his side it's quite evident what has just transpired.... Johnny Martin has turned his back on the very company he helped build... Joining forces with "The Unknown Figure" versus siding with Mitch Naess and the PSW brand.]

[shane Stones, an appointed referee by the "Unknown Figure" during Naess's exile, hands the PSW Championship over to Martin with nothing short of absolute glee stamped across his face. Martin, not a stranger to the "crown jewel championship" of Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling, quickly flings the strap over his shoulder... Dawning an arrogant smirk running from ear to ear. You never would have known that Martin had "cheated" his way through the tournament by how he he is acting... While most, honest, individuals would carry an underlying sense of sadness that their accomplishment was tainted, Martin doesn't carry any notion of remorse. Instead, the newly crowned PSW Champion, and quite possibly THE most hated man in PSW history at this point (a drastic downfall from where he once stood), stands before a rabid crowd with a feeling of vindication.]

[After scoring a microphone from Shane Stones, Johnny Martin addresses PSW as a whole, fans included, while Brutus Roach and Lead Belly, two towering sights, stands on either side of him.]

Johnny Martin: You can boo all you want.... It won't change the outcome. What you see, right now, before you... Is the TRUTH behind Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling.

[The crowd avidly boos like crazy, at this point, as Johnny Martin doesn't break his focused demeanor. It appears that something's on his mind... Something that he's wanted to say for quite some time now... A constant itch that was on the verge of being dealt with.]

Johnny Martin: I.... AM..... This mother-f*cking company. From the canvas below my feet, to the ropes that encompass my playground, to the very seats that you shove your fat-asses in... I... AM.... Pittsburgh.... Steel.... Wrestling. [Pauses] And that's why this stings as bad as it does... For all of you.

[Johnny, no longer able to hold back a "Oh, I said it" kind of smile, takes a second to soak in the rabid response the once loyal PSW crowd is showering him with. While a lesser man may crumble under the pressure of such an iconic moment... Johnny Martin delivers.]

Johnny Martin: You see... As the "Steel City" bent over like a common-whore and allowed every Tom, Dick, and Harry from New England to overtake our reigns... The true cornerstone of this company, the very blood that pumps through PSW's veins, was forced to "take a back seat". I was told, time and time again, that I wasn't being phased out... That my time would come once again, however, FIRST... People like Randy Bumfhole, Harry Allen, Marat Khoklov, and Rav Umaga would NEED to step forward as the "faces" of our promotion. For months I stood by and allowed for all of this bull-sh*t to carry on... Always keeping in the back of my mind that I was still relevant... That I was still the "Cornerstone". However, as weeks went by... months came and passed, I saw no upward movement... I saw no opportunity to prove myself outside of the fact that I was thrown into a piece-of-sh*t tag team... Where I was forced to carry a talentless HACK on my shoulders month in and month out. The whispers began to climb... "Is he past his prime?".... "Should he retire?".... "Will he EVER be a World Champion again?" [Pauses] To you all, I say this.... F*ck you and the bull-sh*t you've tried to spread! F*ck you for telling me that my time was over... F*ck you for trying to bury my career... and F*ck..... YOU.... For questioning my ability to Lead this god-forsaken company.

[The crowd continues to boo like crazy as a chant of "You Sold out" continues to build.]

Johnny Martin: Is it really selling out if you were forced into a given situation? [The crowd boo's as Martin looks out into the crowd] You all stood aside and allowed for all of this to take place. Don't pretend like you're innocent bystanders in all of this sh*t. I carried this f*cking company on my back... Held this god-damn title for over a year... [Raises the PSW Championship in the air] and practically broke my back in the process... However, as I drew farther and farther away from my title reign... Where were you? Your support began to wane... I was no longer the "it" guy in your eyes.... And for that... You threw me away like a rotting apple... Stinking up your home... Wanting something new... Something Fresh. You all are just as guilty in your damning as the "suits" in Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling... So, to you all, I give you much the same..... F*CK YOU...

[The crowd boo's even louder at this point as a return chant of "F*ck You" comes back toward the PSW Champion. This instance doesn't even phase Martin as he continues to move forward with his feverish promo... wanting to say the things that have weighted within his mind for years now.]

Johnny Martin: Don't you get it? Don't you f*cking get it? Without Johnny Martin... Without my name... My ability... There would BE NO PSW! I made this company what it is today... Not Mitch Naess. That f*cking rat has done everything to capitalize on MY name & yet, when I was out of the title picture, he was willing to let me flounder in the sh*t-hole... Pushed aside like yesterday's news. NO MORE....

[Johnny Looks into the nearby web-camera positioned at ringside with a rage-filled energy flowing from his body. With his body practically shaking with hatred, Johnny lands the final blow.]

Johnny Martin: NO MORE will I stand aside and allow PSW, Mitch Naess, and all of you [Points to the PSW crowd] damn me without the ability to rise up against your oppressive ways. NO MORE will I wallow in my own self-pity... Giving you all the un-challenged right to shove me aside. NO MORE will I stand for all of this god-damn... bull.... sh*t. [Pauses] I'm more than just the PSW Champion... I AM.... Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling..... And if it takes destroying the very thing that I am in which to PROVE how much you NEED ME.... Then so be it.

[With that, Johnny Martin throws the black plated PSW microphone down to the canvas below, shattering it in the process while levying a screeching noise. The rabid PSW crowd continues to boo like crazy... Showing their utter-hatred for their once beloved main eventer, now, a jaded, self-interested, vengeful, Champion with nothing but vindication on his mind. With the PSW Championship laying firmly over his right shoulder, Johnny Martin takes the hands of both Lead Belly and Brutus Roach... All three men lifting their arms into the air in a show of unity.... A show of unity that could have been deterred if PSW fans, Mitch Naess, and PSW as a whole, would have shown Johnny Martin the respect that he was due. Instead, Martin has now made a deal with the devil, "The Unknown Figure", and will be, yet another, soldier in the Army of the Mysterious "Kingdom".]

Doc Messing: I never thought I'd see the day...

Remmington Remus: No one did, Doc. Johnny Martin has always been, as he put it, the "Cornerstone" of Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling. Literally, from day one, he helped to shape this company into what it is today. However, now, due to the feeling that he's been pushed aside for other newcomers to blossom, all at his expense, Johnny Martin has done the one thing that no one believed he would do.... Turn his back on Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling.

Doc Messing: There's no way this company will survive with an all-out, Armageddon-like, war waging within "The Ministry"... I mean... "The Unknown Figure" has Brutus Roach, Lead Belly, and now Johnny Martin in his inner circle.... With who knows who else waiting in the wings to show their faces... [Pauses as the magnitude of this moment gets to him for a second.] Who do we have to compete? Who is left to stand up for Mitch Naess and PSW?

Remmington Remus: There are some obvious names on the roster, at this point, who could stand up for PSW... but... Will that be enough? That's the real question here...

Doc Messing: Next month, "The End of Days", Mitch Naess will take his first steps back into "The Ministry" in almost 8 months.... The company that he built, the company that he STILL owns to this day, will be as unwelcoming to him as a nation within civil war. Not to mention, with an opposing faction theoretically "calling for his head"...

Remmington Remus: "The End of Days" is a fitting event for next month as who knows.... We may be upon such a scenario... here... in PSW.

<hr color="black">Overall Show Grade: C-

Popularity Increased!

Show Attendance: 1,000<hr color="black">

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/Banners/news.jpg

NEWS: Randy Bumfhole signs with NOTBPW.

1st Week of October 2009

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/TonyZobeck/RandyBumfhole.jpg

Randy Bumfhole to leave SWF & PSW for NOTBPW.

Randy Bumfhole, of SWF and PSW fame, will be leaving the United States in a matter of a week, or so, as he has signed with the Canadian juggernaut, NOTBPW. Bumfhole, recently working with PSW as "El Demonio Volador", forced Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling to remove the title from his grasp due to the fact that he is on his way out in a matter of a few days.

While the information is still pretty sketchy, It appears that Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling has lost, yet another, Big Time Name in a span of a month.

More to come...

I will have to eat my words a bit, as that show was awsome!:D That teaches me! I will never look forward to the next month's show again!:D

And I was once again wrong with the main title! I can't believe Randy Bumfhole is now gone as well. That sucks on so many levels!

Loved the Johnny Martin and Lead Belly turns, they both shocked me. And being a long time wrestling fan I am a bit ashamed that I did not see the Lead Belly turn. It is the old bait and switch, and I should have saw it coming...:o

And the return of Steve Parker was classic. I loved how you brought him into the feud with JD. I thought the PSW Returning Superstar was going to be Teddy Powell, (I thought he had been gone long enough to bring him back in.)

but Steve Parker's return is great!

I will have to eat my words a bit, as that show was awsome!:D That teaches me! I will never look forward to the next month's show again!:D!

To be honest, BHK, I thought this show was going to be a filler as well. So, don't worry about "looking past it". In a way, I thought I would be doing so as well. However, as the show came together, and I decided on what to do with Volador leaving... It all came to a place where I was really, really, excited for what came together. I love the NEW gimmick for Johnny Martin, Lead Belly's turn, and Brutus Roach continuing to be a bad ass motha from month to month.

"The Kingdom" came together really well, I thought, and gives some legit problems for Mitch Naess to deal with upon returning to "The Steel City". I mean, how do you try to squash a rising faction, hell-bent on taking over your company as a whole, if THE man of the company is on the other side? Johnny Martin is THE man in PSW... Always have been... And now, He can take his place back atop the ranks with his new persona.

And I was once again wrong with the main title! I can't believe Randy Bumfhole is now gone as well. That sucks on so many levels!

I'm not going to lie. This one hurt. After losing Future, Malietoa, Marat, and Harry Allen... I was desperately needing to find a new "it" guy to center the show around. I mean, in 2009 alone I've lost all of them AND Bryan Holmes. I mean, they were all the main focuses of my company for a good chunk of the year. That being said, I found out that Volador was leaving a day or two before the event took place... Needless to say, I knew something had to come together to get the title off of Bumfhole... And that's why "The Unknown Figure" announced that Volador would be forced to compete within the tourney. It worked on a couple different levels as:

A) "The Unknown Figure" was pissed off that Volador took the title from Marat and wanted to spite him for his efforts.

B) Mitch still wasn't back yet, so, in a way, "The Unknown Figure" is the only governing body (even if he doesn't hold a position of power really) in PSW at the moment... So, he forced Volador into the situation.

C) Gave more craziness to the tournament itself as Volador losing at any point would cement the opportunity for a new champion.

That being said, I'm quite sick of having the PSW Championship jump around a lot in the last couple of months as I'm not one to do so. Therefore, You'll probably be seeing A LOT of the NEW Martin coming up here.

Loved the Johnny Martin and Lead Belly turns, they both shocked me. And being a long time wrestling fan I am a bit ashamed that I did not see the Lead Belly turn. It is the old bait and switch, and I should have saw it coming...:o!

The good ole' bait and switch. haha. Funny enough though, It wasn't suppose to happen this way from the start. I was actually planning on having Grease Hogg join "The Unknown Figure" after he finally caved in, became somewhat fragile, and decided to take his place in the "Kingdom" as a way to invest in his future. However, as time went on, having Lead Belly turn heel was much, much, more interesting to me. Felt a little less straight forward... Which is key for a cult company.

Now, Lead Belly gets to carry the badge of a turncoat as well as someone who is a hypocrite. Ya know?

And the return of Steve Parker was classic. I loved how you brought him into the feud with JD. I thought the PSW Returning Superstar was going to be Teddy Powell, (I thought he had been gone long enough to bring him back in.)

but Steve Parker's return is great!

I was really happy to see Steven Parker come back to PSW! He's working for me, and USPW, at this point as it seems that when he jumped to USPW his SWF contract went away.

I, honestly, had to fight the idea of putting the Title on him as I thought he could be a great center of focus, however, in the end, his storyline feud with Mr. Morgan seems most fitting. It's a perfect combination of youthful angst and egotistical grand-standing. He spent the last 2 years in SWF... Fuming, knowing that he SHOULD have just done this back when he had the chance... Then, watching Teddy Powell getting pushed by the wayside... It enraged him more... Until he finally came back to "The Ministry" in which to punk Morgan and finally get it off of his chest.

Should be a great feud :)

I should say EV, pretty legit show and now I've just imagined what Johnny Martin can do lol!!

I guess that limits your roster to one monster heel, gangsters, a new franchise player (and face it he's been always), ring generals, talented wrestlers of different styles and crazy egos.

Nice. :D

Just a great show - you're going from strength to strength in the face of diary adversity! :)

Great show. And I've said before, the way you manage to deal with the adversity of running a smaller promotion is fantastic.

Thank you for giving the show a read! I've realized, in the past, that I've moved far to quickly after posting a show... Not really giving time for people to read over what's been written and jumping too quickly to what comes next. So, I've been trying to let the show stand on its own today.

And yes, it's been quite challenging to juggle what's happened in PSW this year as i've lost pretty much my entire Main Event Scene through out 2009 (Holmes, Future, Khoklov, Allen, Bumfhole, Malietoa). Then again, It's given me a new view of Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling that I love and has also given me the opportunity to sign some younger, under-the-radar, kind of characters to bring into the fold. Instead of acting like a TNA, in the sense of stealing the WWE's talent (or in this case, Talent whose come down from the "big three"), maybe it's best that I act more as a company that's looking to build it's own superstars.

Sure, bringing in a big name here and there will be good for business... however, in the end, maybe it's best to bring in some nobodies and take the initial hit, ratings wise, and trying to move some of them up the ranks. Going back to the basics if you will and hopefully building a new generation of wrestlers.

The unknown figure reminds me of Jigsaw from Saw.

To be honest, I stopped watching the SAW movies after the 2nd one. ha. That being said, It's cool to hear that "The Unknown Figure" can be linked with a character that's built, pretty much, the same. I'm excited to FINALLY have the cloak removed from the "UF" this month @ "The End of Days" though... It's been a great run with him as an unknown, however, it's been close to 6-8 months of him being around as such.... Slowly building him up, slowly building the "Kingdom"... It's time to just start the damn war! haha :)

I should say EV, pretty legit show and now I've just imagined what Johnny Martin can do lol!!

I guess that limits your roster to one monster heel, gangsters, a new franchise player (and face it he's been always), ring generals, talented wrestlers of different styles and crazy egos.

Nice. :D

Haha. I like to think of Hardcore companies, or cult-companies if you will, as a place where really anyone can be successful. look at the REAL ECW. There were amazing technitions, high fliers, brawlers, garbage wrestlers, etc. There wasn't "one style" that you saw on TV... And with PSW, I feel it's the same way. A lot of different disciplines can be sucsessful... Plus, A lot of different characters can do so as well.

And as you said... Martin has always been "The Franchise". I just booked him rather boring through the early part of 2009 as I was trying to get some new faces over, however, with his new gimmick... He's going to be a force to be reckoned with once again. :)

Haha. I like to think of Hardcore companies, or cult-companies if you will, as a place where really anyone can be successful. look at the REAL ECW. There were amazing technitions, high fliers, brawlers, garbage wrestlers, etc. There wasn't "one style" that you saw on TV... And with PSW, I feel it's the same way. A lot of different disciplines can be sucsessful... Plus, A lot of different characters can do so as well.

And as you said... Martin has always been "The Franchise". I just booked him rather boring through the early part of 2009 as I was trying to get some new faces over, however, with his new gimmick... He's going to be a force to be reckoned with once again. :)

Yeah that's true. And don't worry that's how he was booked right like two -three in your game world right when DAVE was going out, he was put over to some young rookies for the DAVE's future (which was basically to die!)

At some point of your diary and mine, we both share same inspiration of ECW.

But as I sim on the game, my XFW turns out more into a mix of ECW and ROH!

Been away for awhile but I will drop this lil comment in:

Great show. . .hate Lead Belly. . .sucks losing Bumfhole. . .yay for Parker return. . .hell yeah to Johnny Martin. . .

btw. . .have you looked at Jared Johnson yet:D?

Lead Belly is the perfect, hateable, character at this point as he switched from being a "tough as nails", beer-swigin', leather-loving, Biker into a deadly turncoat.

To me, Parker may be the most hated individual, though, as his ties with SWF put him over pretty quickly as someone who people will LOVE to hate. Crapping on PSW, sympathizing still with New England, and also adding a major ego to the mix.

Martin, will become much more hated over time (and in a way can be seen as a major heel by simply turning to join "The Kingdom"), However, part of me feels for the guy still. He turned BECAUSE he was pushed out by everyone else... Almost like, If he would have been given the respect that he was due then he'd still be siding with PSW vs. "The Kingdom".

As for Jared Johnson, He doesn't debut until March of 2010 and I'm currently in October of 2009. When he does make his debut, I'll def. look into what he could bring to the company!

As for Jared Johnson, He doesn't debut until March of 2010 and I'm currently in October of 2009. When he does make his debut, I'll def. look into what he could bring to the company!

See, I totally forgot about that "yet to debut" date of Jared Johnson. Don't worry though, I will remember and will be sure to remind you of that day, lol.

Archived