PSW: The Evolution of Greed

1,000!!! A small feat to climb (looking at some of the more established diaries that came through), however, something that I wanted to accomplish with this diary. Sadly, my creative streak had run dry before I had actually hit the number naturally BUT I will take this!

Just wanted to be the 1000th replyer. :D Can't wait for the new diary Eisen, I know it's going to be as awesome as this, or even better.

Thanks, FIN. You've been a great help in the early stages of development! I really appreciate it. :)

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.... :eek:

I just spent the last 3 hours reading through this ... work of excellence. I started on your work with the SWF story you've been working on, and when going through the Hall of Fame thread, saw this.

Thank you. Its been a roller-coaster 3 hours. I laughed, I teared up, I cursed, and I enjoyed myself. Definitely one of the best dynasties on this forum that I've read so far. I don't think I'll ever touch PSW now. I couldn't possibly do it justice.

Thank you again, Eisen-Verse

• 3 weeks later...
.... :eek:

I just spent the last 3 hours reading through this ... work of excellence. I started on your work with the SWF story you've been working on, and when going through the Hall of Fame thread, saw this.

Thank you. Its been a roller-coaster 3 hours. I laughed, I teared up, I cursed, and I enjoyed myself. Definitely one of the best dynasties on this forum that I've read so far. I don't think I'll ever touch PSW now. I couldn't possibly do it justice.

Thank you again, Eisen-Verse

Just noticed this, Hashasheen!

wow.

Thank you for the glowing response to this project. To be honest, I miss it quite a bit. It was, by far, my favorite project that I've ever had the chance to work with. So, it's great to know that there are others out there who enjoy this one as much as I enjoyed writing it (and miss it).

Cheers.

E-V

Archived