United States Pro Wrestling: Heroes Of Our Time

OOC Note: Yes, while doing a 3 person game at home seems simple trying to write it out for a dynasty in the end got a little tedious and excruciatingly boring so I figured I'd take the USPW forward anyway. So lets take it away....

Mr Strong....My name is Jack Avatar and I'm here to make you a offer

[My blood ran cold for a moment as Strong looked at me, this was a man I had idolized from my youth, someone that made me want to get into wrestling as I had done today. Just one piercing stare from him made sweat fall from my brow as he almost smiled at the nervousness]

Well Mr Avatar, you have my full attention. So what is it you want to 'propose'?

[He continued smiling with this large grin as he looked back down at his desk, filing papers and making notes, what I said to him next though was something that made him nearly fall back off his chair]

I want to buy USPW....Mr Strong

[The grin faded away, I don't know what was more uncomfortable, the piercing look from his eyes or the fact his face told a different story; like he could consider it. He began talking again, his booming voice being heard over everyone else]

I can tell you now Mr Avatar you don't have the money to have me turn away...

[i knew I had to make it short and sweet, really keep him locked on me]

One Million for you.....Five Million for the company to go forward

[He laughed. Not what I was expecting. But he just kept laughing and shaking his head, a look of sheer shock shown across his face]

Mr Avatar what makes you want to spend five million dollars on this company?

Because this is wrestling, this is entertainment and this is what 2008 wrestling should be all about, Mr Strong with my money and your help we will knock TCW and SWF outa' the water. But I need you behind me, thats why you're worth a extra million onto your contract.

[i could see he had lost interest, just a small town boy, born and raised in South Detroit and I decided maybe it was time for me to go back on home and try and rasie a reputation. As I turned from him towards the door, the sound of his voice stopped me.]

Mr Avatar I've seen your wrestling skills and I've heard of your bank account. Let me say this...on behalf of the fans, roster and myself of USPW, congratulations....Mr Owner

[i'm sure I just pooped my pants]

Monday, Week 1, January, 2008

USPW NEWS:

• Jack Avatar has bought USPW. In a deal thought to be worth around One Million Dollars for the struggling company, the property tycoon has pumped Five Million Dollars of his own money into USPW and plans to take it National by the end of the year.

• New Owner Jack Avatar has added himself to his roster. Going under the name "The All American Soldier" Jack Rampage he will be working in the midcards.

• USPW gets a new logo to show the company's outright going forwardness.
    http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp85/STJ_RCW/USPW_alt.jpg

• Several hirings and firings are expected to take place this coming week as USPW plans to look forward and not back in its hopes to achieve.

• Sam Strong has taken a role of on screen owner, hoping to play up the kayfabe of it all after selling his company.

• The USPW has promised that all champions will be presented with brand new titles this week, coming straight from the new owner Jack Rampage (Avatar).

• More developments to come before American Wrestling Live! this Wednesday Night.

World News:

• Ring Of Fire are currently looking for a new head booker

USPW Roster Meeting

[The sound of crumbled murmurs and whispers can be heard inside a small meeting room. Inside are sat 35 very nervous individuals, a former owner and a myself, conveying over the confusion I caused. Sam Strong stands up to start the proceedings]

Mr Strong: Ladies and gentlemen of USPW I'd like to thank you all for coming to this somewhat emergency meeting of the company. As news reports will confirm USPW is no longer under my control. Last night I sold the company, all image rights, everything to this man to my left, Jack Rampage. He has called this meeting to explain the plans for the company and what each of your futures are.

[i stand up and make my way to the front, a number of individuals looking less than pleased with me. New faces, always hated ay? I look around at all the faces getting to see some of the idols I grew up with and begin to speak]

Mr Rampage: I'd first off like to thank all of you for interrupting your busy schedules to be here, I really appreciate it. Mr Strong is correct I am the new owner of USPW but while I will run over most the company, I will at the same time be wrestling for the company so will be hiring my own team of individuals to handle a lot of business.

[A collective groan goes up, I wonder why? A owner wrestling in his own company. How long before I own a title? I gotta keep them on side so say something quick.]

Don't worry though, I won't be holding any titles in the near future. My job here is to use the talents that had me recognized by other companies to in short help make new stars here. Thats the main goal of USPW, make new stars.

[i go to say one more thing but I hear a body stand up. I look over and in the corner is Jim Force; hell one of my icons looking increasingly irritated]

Force: New stars? What the hell happens to us then!? Mr Owner, I hope you can tell us all that or should we just go looking elsewhere?

Mr Force I can tell you now that yes there will be firings, but nobody I feel will become a huge part of USPW will be leaving. I'm not gonna can all of you for some fresh faced youngster with little experience. 80% of this locker room has a job for sure, I will tell you that. Any more questions?

[i hoped that was it. But sadly it wasn't; another wrestler stands, another question. T-Rex has taken the stand]

T-Rex: Whats the plans for the company then? How are we gonna be something different, we all read the reports, we know how much money is invested, how can it be used to help us become the stars you want?

[Honestly for a man as dumb as he looks that was a pretty smart question. Better not tell him that though. Or that he's getting fired in the morning]

We are going to stay in the south east for the time being. I will use some contacts get us a better TV and PPV deal than we currently have. By June/July time I am hoping that USPW is touring the US getting more fans and getting more publicity. The plan is national by the end of the year. At which point every member of the roster will be signed to a written deal; like Alicia and Bruce are right now. Now if you'll all excuse me, I have some urgent matters that need to be attended to...

[i turn around and leave the mumblings to start again...where did I put those Golf Clubs?]

Tuesday, Week 1, January, 2008

USPW NEWS:

• SWF and CZCW have both made a contract offer to Darryl Devine

• The USPW is saddened to announce the release of the following wrestlers:

Al the Hillbilly, Pete the Hillbilly, Anger, Captain USA, T-Rex, Danny Rushmore, Lex Appeal, Giant Redwood, Mick Muscles and Peter Valentine

as well as the following officials, managers or backstage workers

Micky Starr, Former Owner Danny Jillefski, Sheik Mustafa, Corporal Doom and Baby Jamie

They wish these people all the best in their future endevours.

• Following on from the firings the USPW has been speculated to be in talks with no fewer than 15 male wrestlers, 6 female and a host of staff as they look to move forward to the future. Among the names are a Canadian Wrestler and his girlfriend and a father and son duo.

• USPW is also talking to 2 different PPV carriers about showing their PPV monthly events.

World News

• Megumi Nakajima has won the 5 Star All Asian Title beating Raku Makuda in her first defence

• Darryl Devine is being head hunted by SWF and CZCW

USPW American Wrestling LIVE! Preview:

http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp85/STJ_RCW/USPW_alt.jpg

http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp85/STJ_RCW/USPW.jpg

Tomorrow Night on USPW: American Wrestling, the seeds for change have been sown. After a serious amounts of firings with a number of hirings coming in, Sam Strong; the general manager of the United States Pro Wrestling organization will address the fans and outline the way forward.

Also on the show:

The debut of "The All American Soldier" Jack Rampage will be tomorrow night on American Wrestling. Unknown as of yet who his opponent is but big things are expected for Rampage.

The USPW champions will be crowned with their new championship belts as all 3 will be in action:

James Justice will face his biggest challenge yet as he steps in the ring with the man he beat for his championship, the 7 foot 4, 600lbs Bruce The Giant. He pulled off the unbelievable once before...how will he manage to do it again?

Alicia Strong faces Cherry Bomb in a Women's championship match. Can the daughter of Sam Strong take her 1st championship at the age of 21 or will Cherry Bomb prove once again she isn't just a pretty face?

Nicky Champion will face none other than Jim Force in 1 on 1 action. Can the Television Title holder get this huge win to boost his career over Force?

All This and more tomorrow night, live with USPW!

Card for the show:

Jack Rampage vs ????

Alicia Strong vs Cherry Bomb- Women's Championship Match

Nicky Champion vs Jim Force- Non Title

Bruce the Giant vs James Justice- Non Title

Plus more to be announced on the show

PREDICTIONS ARE WELCOME

Wednesday, Week 1, January, 2008

USPW News:

• Sam Strong appears unhappy with some of the changes brought in by the new owner. It appears from backstage reports that he felt his connections would be guranteed a job but with Micky Starr, Danny Jillefski and Peter Valentine all gone from the comapny it appears Strong didn't have the power he wished he had.

• No new signings have come in for USPW with only 18 wrestlers available for tonights show.

• The show is expecting to get great publicity over the whole future of the USPW.

World News:

• Ryu Kajahara has won the WEXXV Warriors Heart Title for the third time.

• Junko Hayakawa is retiring.

The show will be up in 9 hours from now if anybody wishes to predict. Cheers :)

I wont be predicting, or following, because in your second day you release ****loads of workers and then start negotiating with over 21 people? C'mon! But it is your diary and game, but I think that is ridiculous.

I do get exactly what you're saying and in parts agree with it, Most companies wouldn't release that many workers in a day but when you're working with P.P.A contracts bringing in a new roster does happen a lot.

But I see what you're saying.

I also did mention about the previous diary being a utter fail trying to write for. I feel that this diary will work and again I get what you're saying and in future maybe I won't release so many people at once.

Criticism noted

Well, to be honest, I love to read USPW diaries, and because your understanding, I will predict.

Jack Rampage vs ????

I don't know anything about your booking style, so it's just guessing. Rampage will win, because it's his debut match, I would love see Strong pull out an upset, I hope Force wins, but I don't think so, and same with the main event.

Just a tip, you might want to show in the prediction sheet who is the champion. Like Cherry Bomb © or Cherry Bomb © and so on.

Well, to be honest, I love to read USPW diaries, and because your understanding, I will predict.

Jack Rampage vs ????

I don't know anything about your booking style, so it's just guessing. Rampage will win, because it's his debut match, I would love see Strong pull out an upset, I hope Force wins, but I don't think so, and same with the main event.

Just a tip, you might want to show in the prediction sheet who is the champion. Like Cherry Bomb © or Cherry Bomb © and so on.

OK thankyou for the prediction :)

I really don't like the way you fired people, You fired people that has done pretty much everything in USPW before you came along, and that in my opinion is unrealistic.

You fired many of my USPW favorites.

The Cap, REDWOOD DAMN YOU!, Anger... But one thing really stands out...

How could you release T-Rex? His Menace is gold to any game.

Jack Rampage vs ????

Plus more to be announced on the show

===Clearing house. That's what you gotta expect with new ownership.

OOC: OK I figured I'd post quickly as my laptop battery is about to go and my charger is at home so I'll have a better, edited version up tomorrow.

USPW American Wrestling LIVE!

Sam Strong came out at the start of the show to address the USPW public. He told the crowd that he had sold the company onto a 'private investor' and that this coming week the new breed of USPW would be introduced. He announced that later on tonight he will present the champions with their titles. He returned to ringside to his commentary booth for the start of the matches (B) (THAT BUGGERED ME! Forgot to keep a announcer on staff, You'll see why in the match ratings)

Des Davids defeated Tribal Warrior and Jumbo Jackson in a 3 way bout (E)

Jack Rampage debuted successfully defeating Happy Elwood in 7 minutes with a lariat (E)

Chris Caulfield defeated Eric The Bull (D)

Java defeated Darryl Devine (With Devine destined for SWF I figured he could leave on a loss) E+

Sam Strong returned from the booth and went out to ringside as 3 briefcases were brought to the ring. One after the other out came Cherry Bomb, Nicky Champion and James Justice. With all 3 in the ring String presented each with the new version of their championship belts but before anyone could leave he left them with one final message, each would be in action tonight! Cherry Bomb against his daughter Alicia Strong in a women's title match coming up next. He announced Bruce the Giant vs James Justice for later on in the evening in the main event. This announcement brought out a clearly frustrated Jim Force who felt he should be credited with a chance against the champion. Strong agreed and put him in a match with a champion...Nicky Champion later on that evening. Force left without saying a word getting some boos from the fans. (B-)

Alicia Strong defeated Cherry Bomb by flash pinfall to win the Women's title. Bomb dominated the match which ended early (Never seen that before in a TEW game) when Bomb managed to get a injury now sidelining her for 4 weeks. (D)

Jim Force was seen walking backstage for his match. Clearly pissed off at being left out of the main event as he walked down he began to rub the paint off his face as he mumbled to himself. (D+)

Nicky Champion defeated Jim Force around the 10 minute mark. Force looked off his game and was rolled up for a 3 count by a clearly shocked Champion who has got one of his biggest wins to date (D-)

Bruce the Giant vs James Justice went to a double DQ after Jim Force interfered and took down both men with a pipe; working the knee of Bruce and hitting a shot between the eyes of Justice. ©

Force stands in the ring looking at the carnage he has caused. Medical officers are seen helping Bruce up the ramp and carrying James who is clearly knocked out. Force calls to ringside for the World Title belt to be presented to him as he just took out the champion and challenger. He points over to Sam Strong on commentary and tells him that at the PPV he wants Justice so he can rightfully claim his prize as champion. Strong stands at his announce table and announces that at the next PPV Jim Force will get a title shot against James Justice as well as Bruce The Giant. We go off the air with Jim standing looking into the eyes of Sam down at ringside. (B-)

SHOW RATING= C

I'll have better results edited in tomorrow

Archived