UFC Undisputed CAF Forum ?

UFC-KING

Would anybody visit this ? There's one at UFC-Caf.com, but I thought we would have our own, so we could each show our talent for making these characters, I've got a couple done already (Badr Hari, Akihiro Gono) and am working on these characters :

Bold Means Finished, and Pic on it's way !

Badr Hari (K-1) Head Shot

Akihiro Gono (Sengoku) Head Shot

Matt Brown (TUF 7)

Doug Marshall (Former WEC, Now PFC) Head Shot

Cung Le (Strikeforce)

Fedor Emelianenko (Affliction)

Tatsuya Kawajiri (DREAM)

Gesias Calvancante (DREAM)

Hayato Sakurai (DREAM)

Paul Daley (Former EliteXC, Former CageRage) Head Shot

Muhammad Lawal (Sengoku)

Jon Jones (UFC)

Shane Carwin (UFC)

Vitor Belfort (Affliction)

Patrick Cote (UFC)

CB Dolloway (UFC)

Junie Browning (UFC)

This is my current list, so my question is :

1. Would you guys visit a forum based on UFC Undisputed ?

If not, if it's okay with the mods, just post your requests here and I'll get to them when I can :)

Problem with CAF's is the game doesn't offer as much customization as the WWE games do which makes it hard to make them exact. Hopefully next year, since they said they want the game to be regular, adds a lot of that extra stuff now that they worked so hard on the actual game play.

Problem with CAF's is the game doesn't offer as much customization as the WWE games do which makes it hard to make them exact. Hopefully next year, since they said they want the game to be regular, adds a lot of that extra stuff now that they worked so hard on the actual game play.

I think I and the community at UFC-Caf.com have made some decent looking ones, and some of them look pretty good tbqh

Archived