Any tips for running a hybred promotion?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="23682" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Traditional: 80% matches:20% angles<p> Cutting Edge: 90% matches: 10% angles</p><p> Pure: 100% matches: 0% angles</p><p> Hybrid: 100% matches: 0% angles</p><p> Hardcore: 80% (perhaps 75%) matches: 20% (perhaps 25%) angles</p><p> Sports Entertainment: 75% (perhaps less) matches: 25% (perhaps more) angles</p><p> Lucha Extreme: 80% matches:20% angles</p><p> Family Friendly: 75% matches:25% angles</p><p> Underground: 90% matches:10% angles</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This came from D-Lyriums FAQ. Found as a stickied thread in TEW 2005 General Discussion.</p>

<p>Try testing it out by turning off Auto Save and booking a show with a few angles. If the fans don't like it, reload your game and book it again with less angles. Repeat until you find how much the fans are willing to accept.</p><p> </p><p>

I'd be interested to hear your results.</p><p>

If you do this, let me know:</p><p>

-How long your show was</p><p>

-How many angles you used</p><p>

-Total minutes of all angles</p>

<p>I tried it out twice with an hour long show and once with a three hour show. </p><p> </p><p>

The first one hour show had one five minute angle, the second had one one minute angle. Both times the angle was just fairly poorly rated, and it had no effect on the overall show, except for the overall rating. </p><p> </p><p>

The three hour show had an one minute angle. I got a message afterwords which said there wasn't enough matches, but there was only 4 or five, thanks to a stamina heavy roster, including an hour long iron man match, that came out with B+ rating. </p><p> </p><p>

What I also didn't previously realize was that face vs face and heel vs heel matches have no effect on rating(including in Sports Entertainment promotions to my surprise).</p><p> </p><p>

I'm heavily considering running this promotion as just UFC type promotion, but with the ability for weekly events. May not even decide winners since storylines also seem to have no effect on Hybrids. Also I found that gimmicky matches are not penalized like inferno matches, for example. </p><p> </p><p>

Does any one know if math only storylines definitely do or do not play a role hybrid only promotions?</p>

Archived