(Download) 1998 Mod

Hey guys. Since TEW05 went freeware I've been editing a 1997 mod to include more workers, more feds, etc. It originally was only meant to make my game more fun and interesting, but with the work I spent on it and research I did, I thought others would enjoy it as well.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QB1Y1KVF

There you go, and enjoy. :) Any errors or add-ons can be put here and I can update the data and repost it with the changes. Thanks.

~Jeremy~

If AJ Styles is yet to debut then how can he possibly be able to work everywhere?

And I think the same question can be said about a couple other of these yet to debut stars, besides that looks good to me

EDIT

On top of that IWA Puerto Rico was running in 1998, and Frontier Wrestling Alliance would come out of Fratton Wrestling Association so that new promotions could be removed

If AJ Styles is yet to debut then how can he possibly be able to work everywhere?

And I think the same question can be said about a couple other of these yet to debut stars, besides that looks good to me

EDIT

On top of that IWA Puerto Rico was running in 1998, and Frontier Wrestling Alliance would come out of Fratton Wrestling Association so that new promotions could be removed

Thanks for the FWA thing, that completely crossed my mind since it almost wasn't added at all in the data, so when I did I forgot it was also a new promotion. As for IWA PR, they crossed my mind at first and then when I was adding APW, ECWA, etc they completely skipped my mind. Maybe if enough people want it I could add it, since I changed and added a few things since I released the data anyway.

As for the area things, the guy from 1997 already had AJ Styles, Low Ki, Samoa Joe, and others that had yet to debut in his database, so I didn't edit them at all, just left them as they were.

The WWF probably has some problems with champions and gimmicks, but I didn't edit that too much, most work when into the smaller feds where it needed the most work.

As for pictures, no, sorry, there aren't any. :( On the other hand, the data I modded did, so you could download the 1997 pics and logos from EWInventory and it should work, aside from some of the workers added.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconveniences, I still hope you guys enjoy it.

Archived