TNA Victory Road

justtxyank

Shouldn't they have changed the Foley/Angle finish then? It's just odd when that happens, like having the manager of a stable have to be at ringside in two consecutive matches (I've never seen that, but I remember Heenan having multiple teams in matches on the same card, but never back to back).

Santino is one of the only things that I don't find dull and repetitive on RAw these days. I enjoy comedy in wrestling, and Santino does it better than most... although more so when he was a Heel (why are Heels always funnier, WWE? Fix it!) but yeah, I like Santino. Enjoyable comedy midcarder. I'd rather see 10 minutes of him talking than 90% of WWE guys wrestling. Haven't watched RAW for a few weeks though.

Santino lost any sort of comical value a long time ago. His cross dressing act was horrendous, long drawn, and let to a horrible ( a "make one's eyes bleed out horrible) match against Vickie Guerrero, that's TNA -worthy booking. His italian shtick is also way old, last time I was entertained with Santino was during the Glamarella stuff in late 2008-early 2009. Besides, he suck in the ring, yeah, he's improved, but still sucks. But hey, it's just my opinion.

Archived