Which C-Verse 97 diary would you like to see

Which C-Verse 97 diary would you like to see  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which C-Verse 97 diary would you like to see

• SWF
    • HGC
    • XFW

First of all, why would you start a second one, if you just started a first one, are you done with it, or are you looking for a second one to work on at the same time.

You're new at this. So you shouldn't do this, because, I tried this myself, and I wasn't able to do it. You're new, and for some reason, you remind me of jwt13, or whatever his username is, you're over eager to join the community, which isn't always a good idea. Start too many threads and you're written off as somebody who doesn't want to continue anything, and won't be looked at (Your threads I'm speaking of, not you personally)

So my advice would be to focus on one diary right now, and unless, for some reason, you can't continue it, or won't continue it. Think about your diary before you start a new one.

If you have 10+ hours of free time to devote to a second diary, go for it. Just please oh please don't start a new diary every week.

Pick something and stick with it for several months then if you feel you can shoulder double the burden, start up a second.

It's fine if you want to use this as a starting point, but I hope I don't see a diary based off of this shortly afterwards as it is heavily recommended that until you get used to diary writing, you should spend time and prep 3-6 months worth of shows (as in simmed and fully written and ready to go) before posting your first backstory.

That is, if you want to be taken seriously as a writer and want people to take your work seriously.

Ok I have been thinking about it and I have decided to stop my WCW Diary and start planning a C- Verse diary this is because of the chance to make the characters my own and not have the real wrestling to go by. Thanks for all of yalls help.

Archived