IWR-King of the Indies

I was down on my luck. Just about broke. I wasn’t about to go work at Home Depot or McDonalds. Five years removed from college, and I have yet to get my break. I’ve been working on the PBS show for three years, and it’s not getting my any exposure. I’ve got to find a way to get my foot in the door somewhere, somehow. I know I’m a good writer. I watch some of this crap they call must see TV, and it blows. Fate came knocking for me this weekend. I’m a closet wrestling fanatic. I was at an IWR show Saturday. It was one of the worst I had ever been to. Don’t get me wrong, the matches were good, but it was missing the meat that gets promotions noticed, a story. Wrestling these days is like a soap opera. Sure, there are the hardcore fans that just want to see some good wrestling, but the casual fan just wants something, or someone to immerse themselves into. Get away from their everyday lives. They want to good guy to cheer for, the bad guy to boo at. Or maybe the other way around. Now IWR is just a small Indy promotion. I was sitting in the front row, there were maybe 300 people tops at the Majestic Theatre. I had seen enough, and I was drunk enough, that I let them have it. The owner, Josh Movado was in the ring, talking about some great upcoming matches for the next show. I just blurted out “This stuff stinks! My brother and I put together a more exciting show in our backyard when we were 10!” I spouted some more nonsense for a moment. To my surprise, Movado was actually looking at me, and obviously heard what I had said. He gave me a scowl, and continued. After the show, I was walking to my car, when a hand grabbed me from behind. I thought it was a mugger, and was ready to hit him, when I saw it was Movado. He said he recognized me from PBS, that he was working with them on a little documentary on Indy promotions last month. He apparently knew I was an aspiring TV writer. He went on to talk about how he wanted to spice up his shows. He checked out some of my work, and was impressed. He couldn’t offer much, but he said he has some good talent, some financial backing, and with some luck, I could catch my break. In other words, he offered me a job as head booker. Being I was drunk, it only took me three seconds to agree. And the rest is history. He secured some financial backing, giving me a purse of $100,000 to start with. He would be watching my every move. We’ve got a pretty good looking roster, but he has some contacts I can use that could help out. My first act as booker was to sign an announcer. Low and behold, I was able to get Michael Buffer’s brother Bruce, on the cheap. He’s a pretty good mic man, and only set me back $400 an appearance. My next act was to sign someone with the national popularity that will help get more fans in the arena, but is also a good worker. But I was keeping that a secret to really feed the suspense. Next I axed Miss Natasha. She’s really not that attractive, and makes way too much money. Someone said she was Josh’s ex girlfriend, but he hasn’t chewed me out yet on that one. In her place I signed Krissy Vaine. Not only is she smokin’ hot, but she can work the microphone and even wrestle! She will be Bruce’s color woman, along with various other duties. That’s about everything. Our next event is in a couple weeks, a full two hour one at that! [B][SIZE=3]Roster[/SIZE][/B] [B]Main Event:[/B] Zach Gowen-He was a heel, but is switching to face since there is such a huge disparity. He is a Spot Monkey He will go with a Patriot gimmick, tying in with his handicap. Jimmy Jacobs-Heel-No gimmick-Cruiserweight N8 Mattson-Heel-****y-Cruiser ????-Face [B]Upper Midcard:[/B] Eddie Venom-Heel-Monster-Brawler CK3-Heel-High Society-Technical Gutter-Heel-Crazy-Spot Monkey Truth Martini-Heel-Egomaniac-Cruiser Breyer Wellington-Heel (turning to face)-No Gimmick-Regular [B]Midcard:[/B] Anthony Rivera-Heel-****y-Regular Frankie The Face-Heel-Egomaniac-Regular Bobby Bambino-Heel-Thrill Seeker-Cruiser [B]Lower Midcard:[/B] Josh Abercrombie-Face-No Gimmick-Cruiser Josh Movado-Heel (turning)-Rock Star-Regular Bubba McKenzie-Face-Rock Star-Entertainer Jimmy Shalwin-Heel-****y-Entertainer [B]Opener:[/B] Brad Martin-Face-No Gimmick-Cruiser George Morbid-Heel-Monster-Brawler [B]Enhancement:[/B] Jeff King-Heel-No Gimmick-Cruiser

[B]Week 2, October 2005[/B] [B]Saturday[/B] [COLOR=DarkRed] [B][SIZE=3]IWR Fallout[/SIZE][/B] [I]Krissy Vaine opens up the show shooting some t-shirts into the crowd. B[/I] [I]Backstage, after an argument about something, CK3 attacks Zach Gowen, leaving him out cold. E[/I] [B]Bruce Buffer: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to a new era in IWR wrestling! Tonight's first match is Brad Martin vs. Jeff King!"[/B] -Brad Martin defeated Jeff King after King put him through a table. E [I]Josh Movado comes out and says that since he’s the boss and can do anything he wants, he is going to make a match. He will face Eddie Venom tonight. F[/I] [I]CK3 comes out and says he’s sick of that gimp Gowen. He thinks that just because he’s been on WWE television, that he’s a big shot. But he’s nothing but a gimp. He can’t wrestle, he just got his TV time because they felt sorry for him. E[/I] -The next match was Breyer Wellington vs. Frankie The Face. It was a pretty good match, as Frankie is definitely improving in the ring. But in the end, Wellington was too much, and hit him with a Death Valley Driver, and got the win. E [I]Truth Martini came out and said he IS the best in the IWR. He will have gold around his waist again, and he wants to start with a beating tonight. D[/I] [I]Bobby Bambino came out and said he’s game for a match. He respects Martini’s skills, and wants to show he can beat the best. And to show it’s not luck, he wants to make it a two out of three falls match. E[/I] -Martini defeated Bambino with two straight falls. He had to cheat though, using the tights to get the second pinfall. C- [I]Zach Gowen comes out, unhappy about the earlier beating. He’s also pissed that CK3 called him a gimp. [B]“This is a great country, where a man can accomplish anything despite any handicaps. I earned everything I’ve gotten so far! And to prove it, I want you in the ring tonight! I’ll even put up my title.”[/B] C[/I] -CK3 came out agreeing to the match. It was a good close battle that went long. CK3 seemed to be getting in control as Gowen was tiring, but N8 Mattson ran in and attacked Gowen, ending the match in a DQ. C [I]After the match, CK3 and N8 attacked Gowen. F[/I] [B]Buffer: Oh my god!!! Look who's coming out to make the save for Gowen!! It's Jeff Hardy!!!"[/B] [I]Jeff Hardy runs out for the save. D[/I] [I]During the melee, Josh Movado comes out. [B]“Seeing as how you boys are so eager to tussle, and we have some time left yet; how about another match? CK3 and N8 will face Gowen and Hardy right now!!”[/B] C-[/I] -The main event was a good one as all four men really slugged it out. You could tell that Gowen was really worn out having two straight matches. And it cost them the match as CK3 used the ropes for a pin, and Gowen was just to beat to kick out. C [I]-Krissy Vaine ended the show with more t-shirt shooting. B-[/I] Attendance-123 Final Rating C[/COLOR] [B]Month End:[/B] This show was a good start. No F matches was good, and having back to back C matches is a good thing. Frankie The Face really did well getting some improvement in several areas during his match. I plan to take things slow to get to know the workers better, and see who works better with whom.

[B]Week 3, November 2005[/B] Mark Jindrak was signed to a deal, and put in the main event slot. [B]Friday[/B] [COLOR=DarkRed] [B][SIZE=3]Michigan Mayhem[/SIZE][/B] [I]Krissy Vaine came out to open the event with some t-shirt shooting. B-[/I] [I]CK3 was interviewed by Krissy. He felt that there was unfinished business from last month with Jeff Hardy. He wants another piece of Hardy, and will put his title on the line. F[/I] -In a rematch from last month, Bobby Bambino took on Truth Martini. This time Bambino came out the winner with the Kilcher. C- [I]Jeff Hardy came out and accepted CK3’s challenge. C[/I] [I]A new face comes out to the cheers of the fans, Mark Jindrak. The cheers quickly turn to boos as Jindrak insults the crowd, calling them a bunch of welfare degenerates. He says he wants a match, and he doesn’t care who it is. B[/I] [I]Breyer Wellington accepts the challenge. C-[/I] -Wellington held his own against Jindrak, but in the end, Jindrak cheated to win after a low blow and some eye gouging. C [I]In a surprise turn (literally) of events, Breyer Wellington goes to Jindrak and shakes his hand, which Jindrak obliges. C-[/I] [I]Josh Movado comes out and says that the crowd came to see some good action, so to deliver, next up with be Zach Gowen defending his King of the Indies belt against N8 Mattson. D[/I] -The match between Gowen and Mattson was quite off tonight as both men had trouble clicking. In the end, the match ended in a double DQ as the two were hitting each other with everything they could find around the ring. C- [I]CK3 came out prior to the Main Event telling Jeff Hardy he is in for a wild ride. He didn’t come to lose, and Hardy will be going home crying tonight. D[/I] -The Main Event was a decent one, though CK3 was having an off night. As the match wore on, and Hardy gained momentum, CK3 made sure he wouldn’t lose by pulling something from his tights and knocking Hardy out while the ref was oblivious. C Attendance-246 Final Rating C [/COLOR] [B]Month End:[/B] November was pretty good. Some of the angles came out bad, but I was happy that two early E’s were the worst matches so far. Hopefully Hardy and Jindrak’s popularity will draw more fans in and help put the other workers over more and get some of these guys the exposure they deserve. [B]Week 3, December 2005[/B] [B]Thursday[/B] [COLOR=DarkRed] [B][SIZE=3]Michigan Mayhem[/SIZE][/B] [I]Krissy Vaine comes out with the customary t-shirt shooting to start the show. B-[/I] [I]The boss, Josh Movado comes out and hypes up how great the promotion is doing thanks to him. Tonight we get a real treat as we get to see the first match of a four team elimination series to crown the new IWR Tag Team champions. The match will be the team of Zach Gowen and Breyer Wellington against The Threat (N8 and Venom). D[/I] -The opening match pitted Anthony Rivera against Bubba McKenzie in a Hardcore match. It was a subpar performance as Rivera hit Bubba with the Spear, and got the win. E [I]Jeff Hardy comes out and says he wants a rematch with CK3. He cheated last month, and he wants a fair fight. C[/I] [I]Backstage we see the arrival of someone unexpected, Trent Acid. C-[/I] -Up next in the ring is Mark Jindrak and Brad Martin. These two put on a great match, and really clicked together. Martin held his own against the tough Jindrak, as Jindrak had to use the ropes illegally to get the pin. C+ [I]CK3 appears from the back, and says there is no way he cheated. He’ll gladly face Hardy again. This time it will be a clean fight. D Jimmy Jacobs comes to the ring. He’s been busy, so he hasn’t been able to showcase his talent for IWR lately. Tonight he’ll show the fans what they’ve been missing by taking on anyone that dare face him. C- Trent Acid comes out to the surprise of everyone, especially Jacobs. He accepts that challenge. C-[/I] -This match didn’t last long, as shortly into it, Jacobs wasn’t happy about the way the match was going and took out Acid with a chair, ending the match in a DQ. C [I]The Threat is backstage, interviewed by Krissy. They are confident they will be winners against the lame team of Gowen and Wellington. D[/I] -In a tough battle between the two teams, The Threat looked to be in control. Fellow Threat member Anthony Rivera came to ringside at the end of the match. He though he would help his fellow members and hit Wellington with a chair, but the ref turned just in time to catch it, and DQ’d the team of Venom and N8. C- [I]Gowen and Wellington go out into the crowd to celebrate. E[/I] -The Main Event was another tough battle between CK3 and Jeff Hardy. Hardy finally got a clean win with the Swanton Bomb. But CK3 quickly swiped the belt before Hardy could take possession. C [I]Krissy ends the show shooting t-shirts. B-[/I] Attendance-240 Final Rating C[/COLOR] [B]Month End:[/B] Good start so far. We're breaking even. We'll have to put on more shows soon to really ramp things up. I was very happy with the last show. 2006 is shaping up to be a great year. [B]News:[/B] Wrestler of the Year-Batista Young Wrestler of the Year-Dunn Veteran Wrestler of the Year-Mil Mascaras Female Wrestler of the Year-Trish Stratus Promotion of the Year-None eligible Most Improved Promotion-None eligible Match of the Year-Edge defeated Triple H at WWE Raw in November Show of the Year-WWE Armageddon Bret Hart took over as head booker for ECWA Abdullah The Butcher retired [B]Big Two Title Changes:[/B] TNA World Heavyweight-Jeff Jarrett-7 defenses TNA World Tag Team-Brother Devon Deadly and Brother Ray Deadly-8 defenses TNA X Division-Christopher Daniels-1 defense WWE Cruiserweight-Juventud-11 defenses WWE Heavyweight-John Cena-No defenses WWE Intercontinental-Ric Flair-No defenses WWE Tag Team-Road Warrior Animal and Heidenreich-4 defenses WWE United States-Chris Benoit-10 defenses WWE Women’s-Trish Stratus-11 defenses WWE World Heavyweight-Batista-5 defenses WWE World Tag Team-Val Venis and Viscera-1 defense

After just going to an IWR show last night, I hope you keep Great Lakes area guys as the main roster, with of course, the occasional star name to come to the show. Like last night, Hacksaw Jim Duggan and the Bump-n-Uglies went up against The IWR World Champion Conrad Kennedy III and the IWR Tag Team Champions the Wild Stallyns

As you can see, I signed Hardy, Jindrak, and Acid as some more known guys to help put over the IWR workers. If I make it that far, my whole goal is to bring IWR up to a national level. I hope to keep most of the guys, as a lot of them look to have good potential, but some of them look like perenial openers. So if we can get the ball rolling and become a larger promotion, making money, I'll be bringing in more big name workers.

[B]Thursday Week 3, January 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed] [SIZE=3]Michigan Mayhem[/SIZE][/B] [I]Krissy Vaine comes out and hypes up the fact that the IWR is coming out with their first magazine, IWR Intensity. She has some great sexy shots in the centerfold. B-[/I] [I]Josh Movado comes out and hypes up the Main Event, a ladder match between CK3 and Jeff Hardy for the IWR Championship. D [/I] -The first match of the evening featured Jeff King and Bobby Bambino. It was a bit of a borefest, as Bambino won by countout. E [I]A video is shown highlighting the tag team matchup of Bump-N-Uglies (McKenzie and Movado) against The Threat II (Rivera and Martini). F[/I] -Next up is a tag match of Jimmy Shalwin and Frankie The Face vs. Josh Abercrombie and Trent Acid. It was a tough fight, as all four men were going at it in and out of the ring. In the end, Frankie scored the win using the tights to pin Acid. C- [I]After the match, Acid is backstage and bumps into Jimmy Jacobs. The two had some heated words about last months match. Jacobs challenges Acid for another match later tonight, which he agrees. C[/I] -Brad Martin came out wanting a rematch with Mark Jindrak. He cheated to beat him last month, and he wants another shot. Jindrak comes out, and says he’ll gladly teach him another lesson. Jindrak was ahead of Martin the whole match, but out of nowhere Martin hit him with the Martinizer, and made the quick pin for the win. C+ [I]Gutter is seen backstage, and breaks into Zach Gowen’s locker. He has Gowen’s prosthesis, and steals it. F[/I] -Trent Acid and Jimmy Jacobs picked up where they left off in an intense fight. Jacobs thought he had Acid with a vicious DDT, but as he strutted around, Acid got back up, and nailed him with the Acid Bomb, and got the pinfall. C- [I]Gutter is seen again backstage smiling widely. He still has that fake leg, and is beating himself over the head?? E Backstage Krissy is interviewing Jeff Hardy. [B]“Kennedy, your run is over!! I won fair and square last week, and I want my belt! I will take it tonight.”[/B] C[/I] -Gutter comes down for his match with Zach Gowen, still carrying that leg. Gowen is hopping down the ramp with an upset look in his eyes. He immediately goes after Gutter with a flurry of kicks and punches. Gutter was coming back, but then Truth Martini interfered, hitting Gowen with his leg several times, ending the match in a DQ. C- [I]Martini continued to beat down Gowen after the match. D A video is shown hyping up the main event with CK3 and Jeff Hardy. C-[/I] -The pre main event was really not too big of a fight. The Threat II had control most of the way. Anthony Rivera ended it with a Spear on Bubba McKenzie, taking the win to advance to the final. E [I]Prior to the match, CK3 took the opportunity to say some choice words about Jeff Hardy. [B]“Yes, I stole the belt, but I’ll be keeping it tonight.”[/B] C[/I] -In another good matchup, both men fought hard. There were several close calls on both sides. At the end, Jeff Hardy got up the ladder, and CK3 was about to take him down. But Zach Gowen ran in, accidentally knocking the ref down in the process, and attacked CK3 with his title belt. Hardy retrieves the title, and is the new IWR Heavyweight champion! C [I]Mark Jindrak is seen backstage putting a golf ball, and sinking it. [B]“Bah, weak match. Now that there was real skill!” [/B] B-[/I] [I]Krissy Vaine ended the show with some t-shirt shooting. B-[/I] Attendance: 257 Final Rating C- [/COLOR] [B]Month End:[/B] Thinks are looking good as we made almost $2,000 this month after moving to an hour and a half show. Next month we’ll go to a bi-weekly format. We’ve also resigned Breyer Wellington, Jimmy Shalwin, and ref Brian Gorie. [B]Other News:[/B] Johnny Smith failed a drug test [B]Big 2 Titles:[/B] TNA Heavyweight-Jeff Jarrett-10 defenses TNA Tag Team-Devon and Ray-11 defenses TNA X Division-Christopher Daniels-7 defenses WWE Cruiserweight-Juventud-16 defenses WWE Heavyweight-John Cena-0 defenses WWE Intercontinental-Ric Flair-0 defenses WWE Tag Team-Animal and Heidenreich-7 defenses WWE United States-Chris Benoit-14 defenses WWE Women’s-Trish Stratus-15 defenses WWE World Heavyweight-Batista-7 defenses WWE World Tag Team-Val and Viscera-2 defenses

[B]Thursday Week 2, February 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed] [SIZE=3]Michigan Mayhem[/SIZE][/B] [B]Buffer: Welcome to the Herrin Civic Center! We thought we would bring the greatest wrestling show on the road this week, so here we are! [/B] [I]Krissy came out to welcome the crowd, and mentioned that at the end of the month in the IWR Retribution show, Breyer Wellington and Zach Gowen will be in action wrestling for the IWR Tag titles. C-[/I] -Brad Martin faced Jimmy Shalwin in the dark match. Both men really clicked, though the match didn’t seem to get much of a reaction from the fans. Martin scored the clean win after the Martinizer. D [I]After the match, the big man George Morbid made his first appearance in a while attacking Brad Martin after the win. F [/I] [B]“The big man has arrived. I’m ready to give little Bubba his woopin’.”[/B] -Bubba McKenzie was next up for Morbid. The match was no contest as Morbid dominated. He took out McKenzie with the choke slam and the pinfall. F J[I]osh Movado came out, bragging about his new $300 suit. He announced that the main event would be an epic battle between Zach Gowen and N8 Mattson for the IWR King of the Indies title. C- Frankie the Face came out to monopolize mic time. He made his mark last month in the tag win, and he’s ready to continue his success tonight. He isn’t scheduled to wrestle, but if anyone is man enough, he’ll take him down. C-[/I] -A surprise newcomer came out from the back to accept Frankie’s challenge, Harry Smith. Buffer: Smith is a great young wrestler with a lot of potential. The match was a good one, but in the end Frankie used the ropes for the tainted pinfall. C- [I]Krissy Vaine interviewed N8 Mattson backstage.[/I] [B]“Tonight will be another chapter in the battle between Zach and I in IWR. And once again, tonight will be just another notch in my belt. The IWR King of the Indies belt that is.” C-[/B] [I]CK3 petitions Josh Movado for a rematch with Jeff Hardy at Retribution. Movado agrees, as he knows it would be a great draw. But this is the last shot. If he cannot get the belt back, he will no longer be the #1 contender. C-[/I] -The Main Event was a good battle. Mattson was really on top of his game as he wore down Gowen good. The match didn’t seem to mesh too well, but in the end it didn’t matter to Mattson as he got the pin using the tights. C- Attendance-390 Final Rating C- [/COLOR] It's been a busy month so far. We signed three new wrestlers, Harry Smith, Wagner Brown, and Grimm Reaper (OK, I just created myself). They are all faces, so the roster is close to being more even now. We resigned Zach Gowen, but man did we pay. He went from $100 an appearance to $1,000. I think we may let him go soon. He really isn't good enough to warrant that big of a check. I like the kid, but no way. We also failed in negotiations with Bubba McKenzie. I wasn't about to give him creative control.... [B]Next up at the big Retribution show: Revenge from an unhappy loser Gowen/Wellington vs. Rivera/Martini for the IWR Tag titles CK3 gets a rematch for the IWR Heavyweight title[/B]

[B]Sunday week 4, February 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed] [SIZE=3]IWR Retribution-Live at the Frontier Fieldhouse[/SIZE][/B] [B]Bruce Buffer: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Retribution! We have got a jam packed card for you tonight! But first, I’m being told that we are having a special announcement.[/B] [I]Krissy comes out to the ring with a mic in hand. [B]“I was told that Jeff Hardy wishes to make a special announcement to everyone tonight.”[/B] With that, Hardy’s music hits, and he comes out from the back looking somber. [/I] [B]Hardy: I just wanted to say first that it has been a great pleasure working with all the guys in the back here in the IWR. It has also been a great honor to perform for you, the fans. Unfortunately, this is a business, and I have to look out for my future. So it is with great sadness that I announce that I am leaving the IWR after signing a written deal with another promotion. C[/B] [I]With that announcement, the crowd is stunned. Immediately Josh Movado comes out, visibly upset. [B]“This is how you treat us Jeff? You didn’t even have the respect to come to me personally and tell me the news? You had to do it out here? This is absurd!! I’m pissed! Just for that, you’re going to have a little primer match before you face CK3 in a rematch. That’s right, you’re facing Eddie Venom and Jimmy Jacobs in a handicap match!”[/B] D [/I] -The first match of the evening was between newcomer Wagner Brown and Gutter. Brown dominated the big man, taking him out with the Appreciation Bomb. D A[I]s Wagner is declared the winner, George Morbid comes out from the crowd and attacks him, beating him to the mat. D Krissy interviews the team of Breyer Wellington and Zach Gowen backstage. They are excited for their tag match, and are confident that they will be the new IWR Tag team champions. C-[/I] -Next up is Anthony Rivera vs. Harry Smith. In another lackluster match, things got out of hand as the two men took things outside the ring. In the end, Rivera was disqualified after grabbing some woman’s purse and beating Smith over the head. D [I]After the match, Morbid comes out from the crowd once again, and attacks Smith. F Krissy is talking to CK3 in the back. He is at ease as he knows this will be a cakewalk. The title is as good as his. C-[/I] -The newly signed Grimm Reaper took on Mark Jindrak. Neither man fought a clean fight, which kept the match even. Grimm scored the pinfall after hitting the Death Toll. C [I]After the match, George Morbid makes another appearance attacking Grimm. E After the attack, Jindrak is seen backstage giving Morbid some money. [B]“Good job man, but you were supposed to get him BEFORE the match.”[/B] B-[/I] -The handicap match was next between Hardy, Jacobs and Venom. Venom and Jacobs ganged up on Hardy all night. He was totally beaten down by the end and couldn’t withstand the Suicide Solution from Jacobs and took the loss. D [I]Movado is seen backstage laughing. [B]“Ah, when will these guys learn not to mess with the boss?” [/B] F[/I] -In the first match of the Main Event, the team of Wellington and Gowen had an epic battle with The Threat II. There were numerous near falls on both sides. In the end, the match came down to a mistake by the Threat team as N8 Mattson came down to assist his buddies. He had his KOI title and tried to take out Breyer Wellington, but he ducked, and Mattson hit Rivera by mistake. As Rivera slowly got up, he was met by Wellington with a Death Valley Driver, and Wellington made the cover for the win, and the titles. C- [I]CK3 came down to the ring for the main event, and guaranteed a victory. C[/I] -The Main Event was another good matchup. The match eventually ended up outside the ring with both men slugging it out. N8 ran out once again to aid his friend, but Zach Gowen wasn’t far behind. The match got out of hand, and the ref ended up throwing it out in a double DQ. C [B]Movado: Well boys. Looks like we have a dilemma here. Jeff is obviously out of here, so he can’t hold the IWR title. And since the match ended in a double DQ, CK3 obviously isn’t the winner. So it looks like we have a vacant title! So I think we’re going to have us a little tournament to decide a new champ!”[/B] [I]Krissy ends the show shooting t-shirts, as CK3 is still in the ring in disbelief. B [/I] Attendance-358 Final Rating C-[/COLOR]

He had a PPA deal with TNA while he was with us. He just signed a written deal with them. I'll probably replace him, but not sure with who. Losing him makes it heels 12, faces 9. I like to have as even number as I can, so unless I decide one of the heels will make a good face, I'll probably find someone.

Another busy month has gone by, and I think we are on the right track. We signed a few good workers, but we lost a couple. Bubba McKenzie has left, along with Jeff Hardy. I really liked Hardy, and hoped he could become one of our stars that would bring us to the top. We are so close to moving up in popularity, next month it should happen. Josh is also liking what he sees, and has a good feeling about where we are headed. [B]News:[/B] AAA has risen to International HWA has signed on for a TV deal JBL has left WWE [B]Big 2 Titles:[/B] NWA World Heavyweight-AJ Styles-0 defenses NWA World Tag Team-Devon and Ray-14 defenses TNA X Division-Ron Killings-3 defenses WWE Cruiserweight-Juventud-18 defenses WWE Heavyweight-John Cena-0 defenses WWE Intercontinental-Ric Flair-0 defenses WWE Tag Team-Animal and Heidenreich-10 defenses WWE United States-Tyson Tomko-2 defenses WWE Women’s-Trish Stratus-15 defenses WWE World Heavyweight-Batista-10 defenses WWE World Tag Team-Val and Viscera-2 defenses

[B]Thursday Week 2, March 2006[/B] [COLOR=DarkRed][B][SIZE=3]Michigan Mayhem[/SIZE][/B] [B]Buffer: Welcome all to Michigan Mayhem, being held tonight at The Blue Note. We’ve got more exciting action with the start of an eight man tournament to decide the new IWR Heavyweight champion! [/B] [I]Josh Movado comes out and announces there will be an 8 man tournament for the vacated heavyweight title. The first match tonight will be Jimmy Jacobs vs. Trent Acid. C-[/I] [I]Wagner Brown comes down prior to the first match, and hypes up the Ohio State Buckeyes in front of the home town crowd. He is confident that he will win tonight for the Ohio fans. C[/I] -The first match of the night was really no contest as Brown didn’t have any trouble with Bobby Bambino. He finished the match with the Drop of Xtacy. C- [I]Movado came back out after the match and said he has made the second match in the tournament, which will be Breyer Wellington against CK3! E As Movado leaves the ring, the monster George Morbid comes out of nowhere attacking him. F[/I] -Next up was Jimmy Jacobs and Trent Acid in the tourney. Both men went after each other with everything, making it a good match. Jacobs ended up taking the win as he illegally hooked Acid’s leg in the ropes as he pinned him. C [I]A video is shown highlighting the recent destruction by George Morbid. [B] “I really don’t understand it Krissy. Morbid has just gone nuts attacking anyone and everyone.”[/B] F N8 Mattson comes out to the ring. He said he hasn’t had a match in a while, and being the KOI champion, he wants to show the fans that he is the best. He’s willing to take on anyone tonight. C Josh Movado comes out to the ring as N8 is still out. [B]“Well, well, well, how about that? I guess since I’m the boss, I can do what I want. I’m going to take that challenge. Tonight’s main event will be you and me for that title!”[/B] C-[/I] -Breyer Wellington and CK3 had the next match. This really wasn’t a match as both men were brawling it out the whole night. N8 was actually at ringside with CK3, and took numerous opportunities to take shots at Wellington. Before long, Wagner Brown ran down the ramp and attacked CK3 when the ref had his back turned. Then he went after N8 allowing Wellington to hit the Death Valley Driver on CK3 and get the pin. C- [I]After the match, all four men are going after each other in an all out brawl. Several security guards are rushed down to ringside and break up the mess. C-[/I] -In the Main Event, Movado takes on N8. After a good start, Movado really lost his edge, and wasn’t much of a matchup for N8. Mattson eventually ended the bout with the M-80. C- [B]Krissy ended the show shooting t-shirts. B-[/B] Attendance-409 Final Rating C-[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[B]Sunday Week 4, March 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed] [SIZE=3]IWR Anarchy-Davis Arena, Louisville KY[/SIZE][/B] [I]Josh Movado warms up the crowd. He hypes up the fact that Wagner Brown and Truth Martini will face each other in the next match of the IWR title tournament. D Zach Gowen is preparing for his match later tonight when he is attacked by George Morbid. Morbid seems to be in more of a rage than normal tonight. D[/I] -The first match of the night was between two big men, Eddie Venom and Grimm Reaper. Grimm was on his game tonight, winning fairly easily against Venom. D [I]George Morbid comes out from the back attacking Grimm after the finish of the match. F The camera cuts to the parking lot as a black Hummer pulls up. To everyone’s surprise, out steps Devon Storm. C+ Frankie the Face makes an impromptu appearance in the ring. [B]“Movado, get out here! I’m sick of being left behind! I’m supposed to be an upper worker in this promotion, but I just get crapped on. I want you in a match, right now!!” [/B] D[/I] -Movado doesn’t back down, and comes down to the ring to take the match. Frankie is pretty upset, and takes it out on Movado. He doesn’t give much of an opposition, as Frankie wins using the ropes. D [I]After the match, Morbid attacks Movado backstage, leaving him out cold. F Backstage, Devon Storm bumps into Jimmy Shalwin. Shalwin says he thinks he’s some big shot, but he has to start at the bottom. He wants to show the crowd he’s a nobody. Storm agrees to a match later. C [/I] -In the next installment of the tournament, Martini and Brown face off. It was a good match, with both sides having good offense. But before we could see a clean finish, Anthony Rivera came down and hit Brown with a chair while Martini distracted the ref. Martini covered for the pin. D [I]A video is shown hyping the upcoming match between Harry Smith and Mark Jindrak, the next match in the tournament for the vacated title. C- Krissy Vaine interviewed Mark Jindrak, who guaranteed a quick victory over Smith. C+[/I] -Shalwin came out to face the newcomer, Devon Storm. Shalwin started off good, but just couldn’t keep up with the talented Storm. Storm defeated him with the Mind Bender. C+ [I]Josh Movado comes out, hyping the Main Event, a tag team title rematch between the champions Breyer Wellington and Zach Gowen, versus The Threat II. This match is going to be a two out of three falls match. D Grimm Reaper comes out and calls for George Morbid. After Morbid doesn’t respond, Grimm tells him he better watch his back, for he will get his just rewards. C[/I] -The next match was Jindrak and Smith. It was a back and forth bout all the way, with both men countering many moves by the other. As Smith was whipped into the ropes, he knocked down the ref, and Jindrak took the opportunity to thrown him out of the ring, and hit him with the ring steps. Smith looked hurt, as he couldn’t get up and back into the ring before being counted out. C [I]A video is shown hyping the Main Event. E Krissy Vaine warms up the crowd with some t-shirt shooting. B-[/I] -The Main Event was a good one, as Wellington and Gowen made their first defense of their titles. They took the first pinfall after a double headbutt on Anthony Rivera. Then they took the second pinfall as Wellington inadvertently hit Martini in the groin with a roundhouse kick. C- Attendance-267 Final Rating C-[/COLOR] [B]Month End:[/B] I don’t know what happened with attendance for the last show. We lost a bit less than last month, around $2500. Devon Storm was signed and should be a great addition. He will use a Secret Agent gimmick, and be a face. The loss of Jeff Hardy was a hard one, but Storm should fill the void nicely. Even with two C- shows, our popularity didn’t seem to move up much. [B]Other News:[/B] -March was a hat trick of bankruptcy as IWA-PR, DSW and WWC went out of business -TNA rose to Global -Iceman was sentenced to a year in prison for tax evasion. [B]Big 2 Titles:[/B] -NWA World Heavyweight-AJ Styles-3 defenses -NWA World Tag Team- Simon Diamond and Brock Lesnar-0 defenses (they took the titles from Abyss and Chris Sabin the 2nd week) -TNA X Division-Ron Killings-8 defenses -WWE Cruiserweight-Juventud-22 defenses -WWE Heavyweight-John Cena-0 defenses -WWE Intercontinental-Ric Flair-0 defenses -WWE Tag Team-Animal and Heidenreich-11 defenses -WWE United States-Tyson Tomko-4 defenses -WWE Women’s-Trish Stratus-18 defenses -WWE World Heavyweight-Christian-0 defenses -WWE World Tag Team-Val and Viscera-3 defenses

[B]Thursday Week 2, April 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed] [SIZE=3]Michigan Mayhem-Frontier Fieldhouse[/SIZE][/B] [I]Krissy Vaine is backstage, heading to do an interview, but she is suddenly attacked by George Morbid! After the attack, Grimm Reaper finds her, and helps her get medical attention. F Trent Acid comes out and says he wants to wrestle. He will welcome any challenger. C+[/I] -The first match of the evening was a bit of a borefest as Bobby Bambino cheated his way to victory over Brad Martin. D [I]Backstage, Grimm Reaper is looking pissed. He finally finds his target, George Morbid, and attacks him [B]“You went over the line this time Morbid!! That was for Krissy!”[/B] as he bashes his head with a lead pipe. F Shortly after, Morbid comes to the ring bleeding and challenges Grimm to a match. Grimm appears from the back, and races to the ring. E[/I] -Grimm was on a mission as he held nothing back continuing what he started. Morbid got in some shots, but really couldn’t take the hits as he was already woozy from the earlier beating. Grimm finished him off with the Death Toll. D [I]Backstage Gutter is sitting on the top of a dumpster, and is apparently talking to himself. [B] “Yes we must. He has challenged us, so we must answer. Hmmm, yes, yes.”[/B] E In the locker room, Krissy Vaine appears to be OK, as she does her interview with Wagner Brown. He is confident he will win the rematch with Truth Martini. C- Gutter comes out to the ring, and accepts Acid’s challenge. E [/I] -This was a strange match, as Gutter and Acid fought. Gutter was holding up well against the relentless Acid, but he kept stopping mid match to talk to himself. In the end, Acid closed the deal with a Yakuza Kick for the win. C- [I]After the match, Acid grabs a mic. [B]“N8 Mattson! I know you’re watching from home. I want what you’ve got, that King of the Indies title belt! How about you and me go at it at IWR Brawl at the Hall?"[/B] C+[/I] -Wagner Brown vs. Truth Martini was the next match in the double main event. The two battled well, but Wagner Brown was the better man as he took down Martini with the Drop of Xtacy. C- [I]A video played hyping up the last match between Mark Jindrak and Harry Smith. C[/I] -The main event matchup was the best of the night as Jindrak and Smith gave everything they had. Smith appeared to have the victory late in the match as he took Jindrak down off the ropes with a quick Russian Leg Sweep. Unfortunately, he also inadvertently took out the ref. He hit Jindrak with his finisher, but the ref was still down. Before you knew it, CK3 was running down the ramp. He grabbed a chair, and before Smith could react, he laid him out. He then woke up the ref after draping Jindrak over him, and Jindrak got the win. C+ [I]Krissy ended the show shooting more t-shirts. B-[/I] Attendance-458 Final Rating C [/COLOR]

[B]Sunday Week 4, April 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed] [SIZE=3]IWR Brawl at the Hall-Herrin Civic Center[/SIZE][/B] [I]N8 Mattson comes down to the ring. [B]“Acid, you’ve got guts coming in here and demanding title shots. But since I’m in a giving mood, I’ll take that challenge!”[/B] C Grimm Reaper is seen backstage where George Morbid attacks him again. [B]“Damnit, that was a fluke last time Reaper! I want a rematch! You and me later, in the ring, Hell in a Cell!” [/B] F[/I] -The opening match was between Eddie Venom and Josh Abercrombie. Venom dominated smashing him all over outside the ring, and won via countout as Abercrombie was too worn out to get back in the ring. E [I]Josh Movado comes out and tells the crowd that Breyer Wellington and Zach Gowen will take on The Threat II tonight in a non title match. D Krissy Vaine walks to the ring while Movado is talking, and interrupts. [B]“Hey, I’m sick of this man! Why must you keep me down? I want to wrestle, not be some eye candy here!” “Sorry Krissy, but that’s really what you were hired for. Who would you wrestle here?”[/B] Movado retorts. Krissy is looking mad now, and slaps Movado hard in the face. [B]“Well come on then you pansy! I’ll take you on for starters!” “Alright, lets go!”[/B] [/I] D -The match was on, and it was actually a close contest as Krissy showed some skill in the ring. In the end, her temper got the best of her as she ended up hitting Movado with a microphone, and lost via DQ. E [I]N8 came out to the ring, and said he was excited to defend his belt. He didn’t think Acid has what it takes to be a winner. C Next a video was shown hyping the title tournament match coming up between Jacobs and Wellington. C- [/I] -Grimm Reaper defeated George Morbid once again with the Death Toll in the Hell in a Cell match. E [I]Cameras go backstage as news of an attack are announced. Zach Gowen is found by Breyer Wellington slumped on the ground, and bloody. C- Krissy interviews Rivera and Martini concerning the tag match up next. She asks if they had anything to do with the attack on Gowen, but they deny it. D[/I] -The tag match became mostly a handicap match as Gowen was in no shape to wrestle. In the end, Rivera hit Gowen with a hard chair shot with the ref no looking, allowing Martini to get the easy pin. D [I]Rivera and Martini proceed to beat down on the losers after the match. Gowen had to be taken out on a stretcher. D [/I] -The pre Main Event featured N8 and Acid for the KOI title. The two fought a tough match. Jimmy Shalwin came out and attacked Acid during the match as N8 distracted the ref. As N8 went for a forearm to Acid off the ropes, Acid countered with the same and both men went down. They both ended up draped over each other, resulting in a draw pinfall. C [I]After the match, Shalwin again attacked Acid, saying he should be the one getting title shots having been in the IWR much longer. D Krissy came out before the main event shooting t-shirts. B-[/I] -The Main Event was an intense battle between Jimmy Jacobs and Breyer Wellington. The fact that this was Wellington’s second match of the evening had to be huge, as he couldn’t hold up to the beating. Jacobs took out Wellington after a low blow, and got the win to advance. C [I]Jacobs grabbed a mic [B]“Now that is how you play the game Breyer!”[/B] C-[/I] Attendance-267 Final Rating C- [/COLOR] [B]Month End:[/B] Pretty good shows this month, though the back to back low attendance for the two big shows the last two months has me perplexed. I don’t know if it’s because we have too many shows for a low popularity promotion or what. We did make it into “D” popularity after that show, so all is good. In news, Bobby Bambino was signed to a new deal. [B] Other News:[/B] -The Big Show left the WWE [B]Big 2 Titles:[/B] -NWA World Heavyweight-AJ Styles-5 defenses -NWA World Tag Team-Simon Diamond and Brock Lesnar-4 defenses -TNA X Division-Ron Killings-10 defenses -WWE Cruiserweight-Juventud-25 defenses -WWE Heavyweight-John Cena-0 defenses -WWE Intercontinental-Ric Flair-0 defenses -WWE Tag Team-Animal and Heidenreich-12 defenses -WWE United States-8 defenses -WWE Women’s-Trish Stratus-19 defenses -WWE World Heavyweight-Rene Dupree defeated Christian at Raw -WWE World Tag Team-Nunzio and Sylvan defeated Val Venis and Viscera at Wrestlemania [B] Next Up at Michigan Meyhem:[/B] -Wagner Brown and Mark Jindrak in the other semifinal for the IWR Heavyweight title, a surprise for Ms. Krissy, and some unfinished business between Trent Acid and Jimmy Shalwin!

[B]Thursday Week 2, May 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed] [SIZE=3]Michigan Mayhem-Davis Arena[/SIZE][/B] [I]Josh Movado comes down to the ring. [B]“Ladies and Gentlemen, thanks for coming out tonight! We’ve got a great show scheduled for you tonight. First up is Frankie The Face and Zach Gowen!”[/B] E [/I] -The first match was a heated brawl between Face and Gowen. In the fray, Gowen’s leg came off, and Frankie ended up beating him with it, which the ref didn’t like and DQ’d him. C- [I]Trent Acid came down, and said he wasn’t happy about the interference and ganging up on him by Jimmy Shalwin last time. He wants a match with the coward. C Wagner Brown came out and hyped up his main event match with Mark Jindrak wearing a Kentucky Wildcats jersey. He said he would win one for the fans, and go on to the final against Jimmy Jacobs. C+[/I] -George Morbid went after Devon Storm with a vengeance in the next matchup. Storm looked like he was going to get beat, but out of nowhere he hit the Mind Bender and gets the win. C [I] After the match, Storm got on the microphone: [B]“I am the best secret agent in the world! And you just saw right there what I can do. I’m ready to take on any one in the back that wants to betray the IWR!”[/B] C+ Jimmy Shalwin came out and said he is ready for Acid. [B]“Come on down you freak! I’m not afraid of you!”[/B] D[/I] -Acid came down to take on Shalwin, and it was a pretty good match. The men ended up outside the ring fighting, and even went up the ramp. Shalwin ended up nailing Acid in the back with a steel garbage pail, and the ref called for the DQ. C- [I]Jimmy Jacobs came out and said he wants a warmup. [B]“I’ll be winning that match for the IWR title at the end of the month. But I need some extra work to get ready. Who wants to get a beating?”[/B] C Harry Smith comes out, and accepts the open challenge. [B]“But I ain’t getting no beating. You mess with the best, and you get put down like the rest!”[/B] C- [/I] -This matchup was the best yet of the evening as both men put on a wrestling clinic. In the end, Smith did a superb job working on the legs, and finally got Jacobs to submit to a figure four leg lock. C [I]A video is shown hyping the Main Event of Wagner Brown and Mark Jindrak. C+[/I] -Brown and Jindrak knew they had big shoes to fill after the last match, and they delivered. It wasn’t a long match, lasting less than 8 minutes, but it was action packed as both men even pulled off some top rope moves. Brown eventually finished off Jindrak with the Drop of Xtacy to move on to the final. C+ [I] Krissy closed the show with some t-shirt shooting. B[/I] Attendance-404 Final Rating C [/COLOR]

[B]Sunday Week 4, May 2006[COLOR=DarkRed] [SIZE=3] IWR Brawl Aftermatch-Frontier Fieldhouse[/SIZE][/B] [I]Agent Devon Storm comes down to the ring. [B]“Gutter, I want you in the ring tonight! I know you wear that mask because you’re a Canadian spy!” [/B]C+ Grimm Reaper comes down to the ring next. He wants a challenge, against someone more his size. He wants to face Eddie Venom. Venom comes out and accepts [B]“Grimm, you picked on the wrong man. I’m going to make you suffer!” [/B] D[/I] -Reaper and Venom is the first bout of the night. The two big men bashed each other repeatedly. Venom ended up removing one of the turn buckle covers, and smashed Grimm’s face into it several times. The ref called for a DQ. D [I]Gutter comes out, muttering to himself. He is acting his normal, which is most unusual, self. He accepts the challenge of Devon Storm. [B] “But we aren’t spies.” [/B] D Trent Acid comes out and challenges N8 Mattson to a rematch for the KOI title since he was attacked by Jimmy Shalwin last time. C+[/I] -Devon Storm faced Gutter next. Storm dominated Gutter again, beating him with the Mind Bender. C [I]Backstage an argument develops between Harry Smith and Frankie The Face. Frankie ends up challenging Smith to a match, which he agrees. C- N8 Mattson comes out and accepts Acid’s challenge. [B]“And to make sure it’s a fair fight, let’s make it a no DQ cage match!” [/B] C[/I] -Next up is Harry Smith vs. Frankie The Face. The match is a Last Man Standing match. Smith was really looking good, and really put the beating to Frankie, and he couldn’t get up after the ten count. C- [I]A video is played hyping up the KOI title match. C- Another video is played hyping the tag team title match of Wellington and Gowen in a rematch against The Threat II. E[/I] -The KOI title match is up next. Both men really put on a good match. After a hard forearm to Acid in the corner, N8 pulled a pair of handcuffs from his tights and shackled Acid to the ropes. He then beat him multiple times with punches and kicks. He finally released Acid, as he slumped to the ground, and Mattson gets the easy win. C [I]A video is shown hyping the Main Event between Jimmy Jacobs and Wagner Brown for the vacant IRW Heavyweight title. C- Krissy is backstage with Wagner Brown. He says he has worked hard for the Buckeye fans, and he will leave the building as the new IWR champion. C[/I] -The tag title match is next. As Gowen and Wellington come to the ring, Gowen is heavily wrapped from his beating last time by Martini and Rivera. The match was pretty good, though it was clear that Gowen was still hurting. Gowen was left out in the ring too long, and Rivera eventually got the pin using the tights. C- [I]After the match, Rivera and Martini beat down the losers. Gowen is visibly hurting as security comes down to break up the fight. Paramedics are called in and take Gowen away on a stretcher. D Jimmy Jacobs came down to the ring for the Main Event. [B]“Suck up to the fans all you want Brown! You’re still going home a loser.” [/B] C[/I] -The Main Event was a good fight, which spilled out onto the ramp after a while. It was at this point that CK3 came down and attacked Brown. The ref called for the DQ. C [I] Wagner Brown celebrates his victory in the ring. C Krissy ends the show shooting t-shirts. B-[/I] Attendance-267 Final Rating C [/COLOR] [B]Month End:[/B] It was a nice month hitting two C’s, but I cannot figure out the low attendance for the second larger show. Do people not want to see us twice a month yet? Nothing much going on with the promotion, but with the transfer of the tag belts, we will be letting Zach Gowen go. He has promise, but he just isn’t good enough to justify being one of the highest paid workers, especially seeing as he was only a Lower Midcarder. [B]Other News:[/B] -PWI went out of business -ENESMA rose to Cult size. -Randy Savage signed with NWA Anarchy [B]Big 2 Titles:[/B] -NWA World Heavyweight-AJ Styles-8 defenses -NWA World Tag Team-Diamond and Lesnar-7 defenses -TNA X Division-Ron Killings-11 defenses -WWE Cruiserweight-Romeo defeated Juventud at RAW -WWE Heavyweight-John Cena-0 defenses -WWE Intercontinental-Ric Flair-0 defenses -WWE Tag Team-Gene Snitsky and Carlito (named Tough Love) defeated Animal and Heidenreich at Backlash-1 defense -WWE United States-Tyson Tomko-10 defenses -WWE Women’s-Mikie James defeated Trish Stratus on RAW -WWE World Heavyweight-Rene Dupree-1 defense -WWE World Tag Team-Nunzio and Sylvan-1 defense [B]At Michigan Mayhem:[/B] Harry Smith in action, a KOI contenders match, and a special announcement...

[B]Thursday Week 2, June 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed] [SIZE=3]Michigan Mayhem-Davis Arena[/SIZE][/B] [I]Ms. Krissy comes out and shoots off some t-shirts to the crowd. B- Josh Movado comes down and hypes up the show. He said that since a couple of workers ended up not making the show, there is an open spot. So he wants to take on the new official IWR Jobber Gutter. D[/I] -Movado dispatched Gutter without much fanfare hitting the Splash Mountain Bomb, and getting the win. E [I]After the match, Movado called out Jimmy Shalwin. He told him that since he is so intent on butting into the KOI title matches, he’ll give him a shot to win the belt. Tonight he will face Grimm Reaper. If he wins, it’ll be a 3 way match for the title at Defiance. If not, he lost his chance. E Wagner Brown came down to the ring wearing a Louisville jersey. He’s pissed at the interference by CK3 in the title match. But at least he won the belt. He wants Kennedy in the ring tonight. C Movado interrupts Brown’s tirade. [B]“Wagner, I’m glad you’ve got the burning desire to go out and defend your title. But there’s just one problem. You see, you must not have read the fine print in the contract for the title tournament. The final match was to be a clean match, no victory via DQ. Therefore, the title is still vacant. But you get to face Jacobs again at Defiance for the title. This time in a cage to assure no run ins.”[/B] C-[/I] -Grimm Reaper took on Jimmy Shalwin. The big man was too much and easily beat Shalwin with the Death Toll. E [I]Bobby Bambino confronts Josh Movado asking for a match. I don’t care against who. How about that new kid Smith? Movado agrees, and they are up next. C- CK3 is interviewed by Krissy. [B]“Brown, you are going down tonight. After this match, you are going to feel like Charlie Brown, a loser!”[/B] D[/I] -Harry Smith was up against Bobby Bambino. The two put on a nice match, and the crowd loved it. In the end, the young Smith showed his power by taking out Bambino with a Running Powerslam, and picked up the win. C [I]A hype video plays for the Main Event. C- Wagner Brown came down for the start of the Main Event. [B]“Let’s go Connie! You sissy pretty boy, I’m going to wipe the mat with your smug face!” [/B] C-[/I] -The Main Event wasn’t as good as the previous match, but wasn’t bad either. CK3 held well with Brown, and after a low blow, scored the upset win. C- [I]Krissy had a couple t-shirts left. B[/I] Attendance-473 Final Rating C- [/COLOR]

Archived